Page 3 of 8 « First 1234567 ... Last»
Results 41 to 60 of 146
  1. #41
    Rogue Ninja xXxSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    xXxSasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    720
    Location
    Akatsuki's hideout
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke Vs Kakashi

    Quote Originally Posted by McKnockout View Post
    lol. I don't think it's just about the Lightning techs that'll decide the victor between the two. But how Kakashi counters Susanoo, Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi.

    And yes, I know Kakashi will be able to counter Amaterasu and other ninjutsu techs with Kamui but I really doubt he can do it over and over again in the same battle. One use of Kamui will take a huge chunk out of his chakra reserves. So yeah. I know he's great and all but I gonna say Sasuke's got this. He's just too OP lol.
    yes youre correct, best answer so far to the thought of sasuke vs kakashi.
    kakashi doesnt have the chakra to pull of using the mangekyo that much to beat sasuke. and when sasuke entered susano mode, kakashi basically shit his pants. he was so lucky that sasuke had not enough energy and still being tired from his fight with danzo. kakashi may be able to use the mangeyo sharingan, but if sasuke uses the amaterasu he would hit kakashi with it and burn him to death.. kakashi doesnt not have the ability to put out the flames, and as we saw sasuke use it on killa bee, it looked like it hit instantly upon his glare. so unless madara shows up and thinks its for kakashi to live on , well sorry but kakashi wouldnt stand a chance. and if it comes down to sasuke learning anything from madara i think he would learn madara's tech or ability that renders attacks useless on him... for instance "kakashi, dont even waste your time. attacks like that have no effect on me"
     
         

  2. #42
    Senior Member PositiveEmotions's Avatar
    Status
    PositiveEmotions is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,785
    Location
    Riverside
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke Vs Kakashi

    Quote Originally Posted by xXxSasuke View Post
    yes youre correct, best answer so far to the thought of sasuke vs kakashi.
    kakashi doesnt have the chakra to pull of using the mangekyo that much to beat sasuke. and when sasuke entered susano mode, kakashi basically shit his pants. he was so lucky that sasuke had not enough energy and still being tired from his fight with danzo. kakashi may be able to use the mangeyo sharingan, but if sasuke uses the amaterasu he would hit kakashi with it and burn him to death.. kakashi doesnt not have the ability to put out the flames, and as we saw sasuke use it on killa bee, it looked like it hit instantly upon his glare. so unless madara shows up and thinks its for kakashi to live on , well sorry but kakashi wouldnt stand a chance. and if it comes down to sasuke learning anything from madara i think he would learn madara's tech or ability that renders attacks useless on him... for instance "kakashi, dont even waste your time. attacks like that have no effect on me"
    i like how people would just stand there " oh yea burn me oh yea burn me ima jst stand here and let myself get burned " come on kakashi will lose but his not stupid
     
         

  3. #43
    Rogue Ninja xXxSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    xXxSasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    720
    Location
    Akatsuki's hideout
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke Vs Kakashi

    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
    i like how people would just stand there " oh yea burn me oh yea burn me ima jst stand here and let myself get burned " come on kakashi will lose but his not stupid
    im not implying that he is stupid, im implying sasukes amaterasu may be instantaious. idk maybe im wrong, but when he uses it, it always seems to happen so fast that it cant be dodged.
     
         

  4. #44
    Jounin Kakashi Fang's Avatar
    Status
    Kakashi Fang is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,343
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke Vs Kakashi

    First of all Oro does not know Kakashi's moves in no way.
    Also when Jiraiya fought Oro he was still a bit drugged from Tsunade and couldnt mold chakra right. And im pretty sure Kakashi would win if he fought jiraiya.
     
         

  5. #45
    Jounin Kakashi Fang's Avatar
    Status
    Kakashi Fang is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,343
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke Vs Kakashi

    Quote Originally Posted by xXxSasuke View Post
    im not implying that he is stupid, im implying sasukes amaterasu may be instantaious. idk maybe im wrong, but when he uses it, it always seems to happen so fast that it cant be dodged.
    sasuke managed to outrun Itachi's Amaterasu for a while and Bee dodged sasuke's Amaterasu so its not instantaneous.
     
         

  6. #46
    Senior Member PositiveEmotions's Avatar
    Status
    PositiveEmotions is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,785
    Location
    Riverside
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke Vs Kakashi

    Quote Originally Posted by xXxSasuke View Post
    im not implying that he is stupid, im implying sasukes amaterasu may be instantaious. idk maybe im wrong, but when he uses it, it always seems to happen so fast that it cant be dodged.
    well kakashi is very fast as well not saying his faster than sasuke but remember the speed of creating a jutsu also counts dude
     
         

  7. #47
    Rogue Ninja xXxSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    xXxSasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    720
    Location
    Akatsuki's hideout
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke Vs Kakashi

    Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi Fang View Post
    First of all Oro does not know Kakashi's moves in no way.
    Also when Jiraiya fought Oro he was still a bit drugged from Tsunade and couldnt mold chakra right. And im pretty sure Kakashi would win if he fought jiraiya.
    youre taking this orochimaru and kakashi thing too far. kakashi is extremly talented but wouldnt be able to beat any of the legendary sannin. they are too strong for him, imagine seeing naruto use his tailed beast form and punch kakashi in the face like he did to orochimaru on tenchi bridge.... orochimaru walked back laughing, as to where kakashi would be laying there dead or in a extremly dangerous condition.
     
         

  8. #48
    Senior Member PositiveEmotions's Avatar
    Status
    PositiveEmotions is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,785
    Location
    Riverside
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke Vs Kakashi

    Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi Fang View Post
    First of all Oro does not know Kakashi's moves in no way.
    Also when Jiraiya fought Oro he was still a bit drugged from Tsunade and couldnt mold chakra right. And im pretty sure Kakashi would win if he fought jiraiya.
    dude kakashi lost against pain dude so did jiraiya and in sage mode as well what makes u think kakashi would have a chance against jiraiya and oro has knows kakashi almost all his life they even went on missions together (thats a maybe not sure ) but im sure he does tho and if he doesnt than kakashi would still lose dude because oro was a sannin kakashi is legendary bc of his 1,000 jutsus
     
         

  9. #49
    Jounin Kakashi Fang's Avatar
    Status
    Kakashi Fang is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,343
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke Vs Kakashi

    Well we all know orochimaru did something to his body that makes him that way.
    Let Naruto in tailed fox form punch jiraya or tsunade in the face they wouldnt be able to take it like Orochimaru did. The only other person that could take a tailed beast punch like Oro would be Hidan or Kakuzu.
    And naruto nearly ripped Jiraiya to peices when they were training and he almost died while when orochimaru was fighting naruto he was more worried about exausting his chakra more than being killed.
    So that proves nothing by saying Orochimaru ate one of Naruto tailed beast punches because only another immortal weirdo would be able to take one of those punches no one else.
     
         

  10. #50
    Jounin Kakashi Fang's Avatar
    Status
    Kakashi Fang is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,343
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke Vs Kakashi

    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
    dude kakashi lost against pain dude so did jiraiya and in sage mode as well what makes u think kakashi would have a chance against jiraiya and oro has knows kakashi almost all his life they even went on missions together (thats a maybe not sure ) but im sure he does tho and if he doesnt than kakashi would still lose dude because oro was a sannin kakashi is legendary bc of his 1,000 jutsus
    Orochimaru left the village before Kakashi was even born dude so your showing me what a noob you are yet again. Those three are only sannin because someone who was whooping they're ass like he was they're daddy named them that like little new born babies im not saying they are weak or anything but i think kakashi could beat any one of them.

    Comeon Jiraiya even let his guard down and got a foot in his mouth by guy right after chasing Itachi and kisame off.
     
         

  11. #51
    Senior Member PositiveEmotions's Avatar
    Status
    PositiveEmotions is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,785
    Location
    Riverside
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke Vs Kakashi

    Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi Fang View Post
    Well we all know orochimaru did something to his body that makes him that way.
    Let Naruto in tailed fox form punch jiraya or tsunade in the face they wouldnt be able to take it like Orochimaru did. The only other person that could take a tailed beast punch like Oro would be Hidan or Kakuzu.
    And naruto nearly ripped Jiraiya to peices when they were training and he almost died while when orochimaru was fighting naruto he was more worried about exausting his chakra more than being killed.
    So that proves nothing by saying Orochimaru ate one of Naruto tailed beast punches because only another immortal weirdo would be able to take one of those punches no one else.
    oro is a snake dude any snake can take a punch from anything but ya oro was already weak dude of course oro was gonna lose agains naruto also oro was desperate to escape so thats y he stabbed naruto in his 6t form its also y sasuke manage to beat oro so easily bc oro was basically hospitalized
     
         

  12. #52
    Senior Member PositiveEmotions's Avatar
    Status
    PositiveEmotions is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,785
    Location
    Riverside
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke Vs Kakashi

    Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi Fang View Post
    Orochimaru left the village before Kakashi was even born dude so your showing me what a noob you are yet again. Those three are only sannin because someone who was whooping they're ass like he was they're daddy named them that like little new born babies im not saying they are weak or anything but i think kakashi could beat any one of them.

    Comeon Jiraiya even let his guard down and got a foot in his mouth by guy right after chasing Itachi and kisame off.
    didnt u read the part where i said maybe not sure? but i was not sure and still not sure when oro left if it was during kakashi's youth or while he was an adult stuff but the point is he knows kakashi and kakashi knows him some how but kakashi would lose dude i understand his ur fav character and all but u have to admit kakashi is not the most powerful shinobi in the nu dude
     
         

  13. #53
    Rogue Ninja xXxSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    xXxSasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    720
    Location
    Akatsuki's hideout
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke Vs Kakashi

    Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi Fang View Post
    Well we all know orochimaru did something to his body that makes him that way.
    Let Naruto in tailed fox form punch jiraya or tsunade in the face they wouldnt be able to take it like Orochimaru did. The only other person that could take a tailed beast punch like Oro would be Hidan or Kakuzu.
    And naruto nearly ripped Jiraiya to peices when they were training and he almost died while when orochimaru was fighting naruto he was more worried about exausting his chakra more than being killed.
    So that proves nothing by saying Orochimaru ate one of Naruto tailed beast punches because only another immortal weirdo would be able to take one of those punches no one else.
    jiriyah got hit by narutos 4 tailed beast mode, and nearly it killed him. kakashi isnt strong like the sannin, and he would be defeated if any of them fought him.
    jiriyah fought pain and was able to smack the pains around, as to where kakashi wasnt able to defeat any of them but the one that sacrificed it self for the yahiko. kakashi is strong but youre giving him way too much credit.
     
         

  14. #54
    Jounin Kakashi Fang's Avatar
    Status
    Kakashi Fang is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,343
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke Vs Kakashi

    I know kakashi is not the strongest ninja in the manga and I will admit to him losing to someone worthy of losing to not three washed up has beens.
     
         

  15. #55
    Senior Member PositiveEmotions's Avatar
    Status
    PositiveEmotions is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,785
    Location
    Riverside
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke Vs Kakashi

    ur saying kakashi would beat jiraiya and oro wich is not true dude
     
         

  16. #56
    Rogue Ninja xXxSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    xXxSasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    720
    Location
    Akatsuki's hideout
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke Vs Kakashi

    Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi Fang View Post
    Orochimaru left the village before Kakashi was even born dude so your showing me what a noob you are yet again. Those three are only sannin because someone who was whooping they're ass like he was they're daddy named them that like little new born babies im not saying they are weak or anything but i think kakashi could beat any one of them.

    Comeon Jiraiya even let his guard down and got a foot in his mouth by guy right after chasing Itachi and kisame off.
    honestly who calls people noobs? it just makes you sound like some pathetic little child who cant have his way, so to respond to his idea being invalid he gets angry and cant handle the pressure.... this isnt a flaming site, no need for you to flame someone over thir thoughts on your idea, even if someone else is wrong it doesnt give you the right to act silly over it. please just grow up or dont participate in these conversations.
     
         

  17. #57
    Jounin Kakashi Fang's Avatar
    Status
    Kakashi Fang is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,343
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke Vs Kakashi

    Quote Originally Posted by xXxSasuke View Post
    jiriyah got hit by narutos 4 tailed beast mode, and nearly it killed him. kakashi isnt strong like the sannin, and he would be defeated if any of them fought him.
    jiriyah fought pain and was able to smack the pains around, as to where kakashi wasnt able to defeat any of them but the one that sacrificed it self for the yahiko. kakashi is strong but youre giving him way too much credit.
    On the contrary your not giving Kakashi enough credit. you are forgeting the details of the Kakashi vs pain fight. Kakashi was trapped under rubble while fighting with a clone and protecting fatass choji.

    Im sure Kakashi would have took out more of the Paths if he were free and didnt have the burden of usless teamates.
     
         

  18. #58
    Rogue Ninja xXxSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    xXxSasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    720
    Location
    Akatsuki's hideout
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke Vs Kakashi

    Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi Fang View Post
    On the contrary your not giving Kakashi enough credit. you are forgeting the details of the Kakashi vs pain fight. Kakashi was trapped under rubble while fighting with a clone and protecting fatass choji.

    Im sure Kakashi would have took out more of the Paths if he were free and didnt have the burden of usless teamates.
    kakashi is a team fighter, he can do well fighting alone but not against someone like pain, itachi or even any of the legendary sannin. hell i dont think he can even handle beating might guy in a fight.
     
         

  19. #59
    Jounin Kakashi Fang's Avatar
    Status
    Kakashi Fang is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,343
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke Vs Kakashi

    Quote Originally Posted by xXxSasuke View Post
    honestly who calls people noobs? it just makes you sound like some pathetic little child who cant have his way, so to respond to his idea being invalid he gets angry and cant handle the pressure.... this isnt a flaming site, no need for you to flame someone over thir thoughts on your idea, even if someone else is wrong it doesnt give you the right to act silly over it. please just grow up or dont participate in these conversations.
    Awww I see the protective nurturing side in you you must be a mother!!!
    If your gonna present false facts be prepared for me to enlighten you on what it really is.And on the whole noob situation I callem as i see em.
     
         

  20. #60
    Rogue Ninja xXxSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    xXxSasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    720
    Location
    Akatsuki's hideout
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke Vs Kakashi

    Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi Fang View Post
    Awww I see the protective nurturing side in you you must be a mother!!!
    If your gonna present false facts be prepared for me to enlighten you on what it really is.And on the whole noob situation I callem as i see em.
    sorry to disappoint you, but im a guy the reason why i said that you shouldnt be flaming people is because this site doesnt need to have problems going back and fourth over stupid arguements that lead into full drawn out shit talking.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •