16 17.02%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 7 « First 1234567 Last»
    Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: Kakashi VS Darui

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi Fang View Post
    The only person to Master the rasengan is Naruto.
    In order to master the rasengan you have to add nature manipulation into it.
    Naruto did this by adding his wind nature to the rasengan to make the Rasenshuriken.
    Jiraiya did not complete this technique because his affinity was not compatible to further the rasengan.
    Kakashi could not complete it because he does not have wind nature and wind nature is needed to be compatible with the swirling motion of the rasengan.
    Minato did not complete it but did know it was incomplete but maybe died before being able to finish it.

-Naruto is the only one to Complete the rasengan!
    As far as I know, it was never stated that you must have wind affinity in order to complete Rasengan. Combining Rasengan with nature element is extremelly hard, that's why Kakashi or Jiraya did not complete it. Naruto did it because of his special Kage Bunshin training, which allows to learn a new technique in no time. Otherwise, he wouldn't master it yet. It could take him years to do it.

And for those saying, that Kakashi copied Rasengan from Naruto, it is not true. He learned a long time ago. He created Chidori only because, he couldn't combine his nature chakra with Rasengan. (Chapter 321 Page 10)

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

My vote is with Kakashi at the moment. As some others have said we haven't seen a ton about Darui yet, but we have seen a fair amount to make a decision. Kakashi in my opinion is likely the most intelligent shinobi in the series behind only Shikamaru and Shikaku. His tactical expertise is why he's never been killed (he gave up his life for the info on Deva Pain, by saying Choji. He tricked Pain and would've survived). They each have more than powerful enough ninjutsu to do each other in, but Kakashi's mind is the difference maker.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclysm View Post
    How did you get that picture under your name???
    whos?

Status
    Feb 2011
    I plan on editing the shit out
    of my page ^^ photoshop time

Quote Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
    whos?
    What i mean is how did you get that naruto picture under your comment

Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status.

Kakashi the copycat ninja can just copy whatever darui does

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclysm View Post
    What i mean is how did you get that naruto picture under your comment
    oh the pic was hard to find

Status
    May 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ElitePred View Post
    Kakashi the copycat ninja can just copy whatever darui does
    Except his KG, storm release.

I'm for draw because both are very strong,

Darui seems to have alot more chakra than Kakashi (He has able to use the sot6p's sword and the gourd for a comparable long time, he can use storm release, black lightning, water and lighning releases and is good with the sword.
    Kakashi can copy his techs except his storm release+he has got MS...but he's got less chakra.

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by PainShinra View Post
    Except his KG, storm release.

I'm for draw because both are very strong,

Darui seems to have alot more chakra than Kakashi (He has able to use the sot6p's sword and the gourd for a comparable long time, he can use storm release, black lightning, water and lighning releases and is good with the sword.
    Kakashi can copy his techs except his storm release+he has got MS...but he's got less chakra.
    Great post. People are underestimating Darui. He fought agaisnt both brothers and managed to pull off a win. He obviously has an extreme amount of chakra giving the fact that he used 3 of the legendary items. I'm also a very big fan of his KG. Laser Circus was sooo awesome. Also Black panther made me jizz my pants.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Saving the world once again

Poll results say it all. Kakashi wins :D

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by oFuiinJutsuu View Post
    Great post. People are underestimating Darui. He fought agaisnt both brothers and managed to pull off a win. He obviously has an extreme amount of chakra giving the fact that he used 3 of the legendary items. I'm also a very big fan of his KG. Laser Circus was sooo awesome. Also Black panther made me jizz my pants.
    Still there is no real point of comparison.

Kakashi might have done better against the brothers for all we know.
    It's not obvious that he has an extreme amount of chakra because we don't know how quick the items suck chakra and how much others would have lasted with the items.
    If you're a fan of his KG and laser circus and etc, then that doesn't make him a winner.

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

I know that we don't know much about Darui... but I have a feeling that Kakashi has more secrets up his sleeve than Darui... so my vote goes to him

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Kakashi hands down.....whatever tech/s darui may or may not have, in a battle to the death there is nothing that has been shown which darui has that could possibly counter kamuii, if he gets warped into another dimension or partially warped, he becomes both shocked and partially immobile. At this point, kakashi has, well, you know, a thousand jutsus to choose from to finish him off.

Konoha no Kiroi Senko YellowFang's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Kakashi's #1 Fan

Quote Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
    cus ur all defending kakashi when me and other ppl keeping telling u kakashi is not all that
    This dude is again and again lecturing you as he thinks you CAN understand what he is trying to say, All he's doing is proving his statements and you people are just harping on one string that he is wrong. I know everyone has his own reasons but he got a upper hand in the discussion before intellectuals not you people coz again I ll say; " He's proving himself, not you guys".
    That's all I want to say,
    And...........

still Kakashi is on the Top...........

Konoha no Kiroi Senko YellowFang's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Kakashi's #1 Fan

Quote Originally Posted by McAfeezy View Post
    but Kakashi never perfected the rasengan, that's why he created the Chidori/Lightning Blade!
    Well, I ll be rejecting that too coz chidori is a A-rank jutsu and just a mastery of shape manipulation whereas Raikiri is a S-rank jutsu with mastery of both nature and shape manipulation and the fact is Kakashi has begin using raikiri instead of chidori , and one more thing that sasuke's lightning abilities are just bound to different shapes of CHIDORI........
    again That's all from me
    And........

Kakashi is the best Lightning nature's Understanding user in whole Narutoverse...

Status
    Jan 2011
    I am simply in a dream...I
    awake when my 3rd eye opens

Quote Originally Posted by Succurro View Post
    As far as I know, it was never stated that you must have wind affinity in order to complete Rasengan. Combining Rasengan with nature element is extremelly hard, that's why Kakashi or Jiraya did not complete it. Naruto did it because of his special Kage Bunshin training, which allows to learn a new technique in no time. Otherwise, he wouldn't master it yet. It could take him years to do it.

And for those saying, that Kakashi copied Rasengan from Naruto, it is not true. He learned a long time ago. He created Chidori only because, he couldn't combine his nature chakra with Rasengan. (Chapter 321 Page 10)
    I dont think you need to be able to use wind to apply nature affinity it just so happen naruto was a wind user. Regardless of what nature he used Kakashi was going to try and teach him to use a newer version of rasengan. The reason he could do it is because of how he was able to use manipulation and he had the chakra needed to keep that whole thing stable.

I.e how he is learning beast bomb rasengan...the reason why he can do these things is because hes just special basically.

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

people forget how truly strong kakashi is. He knows over 1000 jutsus and not only that but he also has a mangekyo sharingan with kamui. He is recognized in the ninja world unlike darui. All of this is way better than darui's black lightning which would also be ineffective against kakshi due to his own lightning nature

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

im going to have to go with kakashi on this it was a really tough choice though it would probz be even closer than kakashi vs gai there actully pretty similar darui and kakashi

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

you know i would actually have to say darui on this versus. kakashi's good but i think that the scale of all of darui's techniques are on a much larger scale than his. you have to remember that that was only with the lightning element. considering kakashi's best element is lightning and we have seen darui use it better i think that explains alot. darui seems to have a lot more chakra than kakashi who we all know doesnt have much. kakashi has his 1000+ techniques to his advantage story wise but we really have almost no idea what darui has. because of this i dont think we can use this as a relevant point to argue with either way. the sharingan is a huge advantage for kakashi's side but if you think about it, lightning is pretty fast, can you see that before it hits you? interesting match up, but i give the fight to darui because ofthe unknown factor and his chakra reserves. think about it he defeated those two twins who were extremely powerful ninja's known throughout history. seriously they were Eaten by the 9 tailed and survived off of eating the inside of its stomach until it had to spit them out.

Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Kakashi has a sharingan.
    Sharingan's ability is simple.
    Defeat anyone who has'nt got a sharingan unless its the main character.

That is all.

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sleaves View Post
    you know i would actually have to say darui on this versus. kakashi's good but i think that the scale of all of darui's techniques are on a much larger scale than his. you have to remember that that was only with the lightning element. considering kakashi's best element is lightning and we have seen darui use it better i think that explains alot. darui seems to have a lot more chakra than kakashi who we all know doesnt have much. kakashi has his 1000+ techniques to his advantage story wise but we really have almost no idea what darui has. because of this i dont think we can use this as a relevant point to argue with either way. the sharingan is a huge advantage for kakashi's side but if you think about it, lightning is pretty fast, can you see that before it hits you? interesting match up, but i give the fight to darui because ofthe unknown factor and his chakra reserves. think about it he defeated those two twins who were extremely powerful ninja's known throughout history. seriously they were Eaten by the 9 tailed and survived off of eating the inside of its stomach until it had to spit them out.
    Lightning would not be beneficial to either kakshi or darui because they are both masters in the element lightning. That's where MS with kamui comes to his advantage + his 1000 jutsus. Kakashi may not have a lot of chakra but he still is very efficient with it.