View Poll Results: Which demon will sasuke get to have

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shukaku the Ichibi (One-Tailed)

    0 0%
  • Nibi Demon Cat (Two-Tailed)

    1 2.94%
  • Sanbi Demon Turtle (Three-Tailed)

    0 0%
  • Yonbi Demon Unknown (Four-Tailed)

    0 0%
  • Unknown Demon (Five-Tailed)

    0 0%
  • Unknown Demon (Six-Tailed)

    1 2.94%
  • Unknown Demon (Seven-Tailed)

    0 0%
  • Hachibi Demon Ox-Cephalopod (Eight-Tailed)

    11 32.35%
  • Madara will lie to him and not give him any

    21 61.76%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 48
  1. #1
    I am Justice TC9tails's Avatar
    Status
    TC9tails is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    space
    Posts
    4,171
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Sasukes demon!

    ok what Demon will sasuke want or be given as a reward for capturing hachibi,
    since madara said he would give him one what you think:confused:
     
         

  2. #2
    ℂ⋆ -Andy-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Andy- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    14,011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by TC9tails View Post
    ok what Demon will sasuke want or be given as a reward for capturing hachibi,
    since madara said he would give him one what you think:confused:
    ummm i think something with lightning or the 2 tail demon ghost cat and by the way sorry for the thanks i didnt know what that was lol:D
     
         

  3. #3
    Banned
    Status
    Bianca is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Las Noches
    Posts
    20,344
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    maybe he will get the hachibi himself? Oo
     
         

  4. #4
    I am Justice TC9tails's Avatar
    Status
    TC9tails is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    space
    Posts
    4,171
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by asuma sempai View Post
    ummm i think something with lightning or the 2 tail demon ghost cat and by the way sorry for the thanks i didnt know what that was lol:D
    lol uh np thanks
     
         

  5. #5
    nothing in between Yuugi's Avatar
    Status
    Yuugi is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    463
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by TC9tails View Post
    ok what Demon will sasuke want or be given as a reward for capturing hachibi,
    since madara said he would give him one what you think:confused:
    I voted for: Madara will lie to him and not give him any

    we all know madara will betray sasuke at some point, and he need all the bijuu the regain his power'
     
         

  6. #6
    ℂ⋆ -Andy-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Andy- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    14,011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuugi View Post
    I voted for: Madara will lie to him and not give him any

    we all know madara will betray sasuke at some point, and he need all the bijuu the regain his power'
    i agree but he sead that he was important for his plan that means he must become stronger i voted for the 2 tails becuse its fire
     
         

  7. #7
    I am Justice TC9tails's Avatar
    Status
    TC9tails is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    space
    Posts
    4,171
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by asuma sempai View Post
    i agree but he sead that he was important for his plan that means he must become stronger i voted for the 2 tails becuse its fire
    I think your right and also he will take hachibi or the cat according to elements he uses which will be most smart he needs somethin like lightining demon which is probably one of 3 unknown demon or i would say take hachibi
     
         

  8. #8
    ℂ⋆ -Andy-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Andy- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    14,011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by TC9tails View Post
    I think your right and also he will take hachibi or the cat according to elements he uses which will be most smart he needs somethin like lightining demon which is probably one of 3 unknown demon or i would say take hachibi
    i sead lightning in my previous post before the previos lol but wasnt hachibi like lightning or something he was used that lightning sword teqnicue thingy
     
         

  9. #9
    tobi is good boy tobi2's Avatar
    Status
    tobi2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    100
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    are you saying I am liar
     
         

  10. #10
    ℂ⋆ -Andy-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Andy- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    14,011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by tobi2 View Post
    are you saying I am liar
    what:confused:
     
         

  11. #11
    nothing in between Yuugi's Avatar
    Status
    Yuugi is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    463
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    no, the two tails is instable
    that's why kakuzu and hidan easily captured him
    this will only be a disadvantage for sasuke.
    it would mess up for chakra control
    like the kyuubi does with naruto's.
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member Shigure-sama's Avatar
    Status
    Shigure-sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    11,178
    Post Thanks / Like
    **** off.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuugi View Post
    no, the two tails is instable
    that's why kakuzu and hidan easily captured him
    this will only be a disadvantage for sasuke.
    it would mess up for chakra control
    like the kyuubi does with naruto's.
    yeah but Sasuke has mangekyo I guess he can control Nibi...
     
         

  13. #13
    I am Justice TC9tails's Avatar
    Status
    TC9tails is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    space
    Posts
    4,171
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by tobi2 View Post
    are you saying I am liar
    YES TOBI YOUR A LIAR! AND ALSO NICE SIGNATURE!!!:D

    ok alsoi thouht madara is maybe gona lie and say this ok for you to have the 8 tails demon we have to catch the last demon which is naruto bring him here and let us extract it and then the seals will be complete and you can have the hachibi or any of them except the nine tails hes myne
     
         

  14. #14
    ℂ⋆ -Andy-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Andy- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    14,011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by TC9tails View Post
    YES TOBI YOUR A LIAR! AND ALSO NICE SIGNATURE!!!:D

    ok alsoi thouht madara is maybe gona lie and say this ok for you to have the 8 tails demon we have to catch the last demon which is naruto bring him here and let us extract it and then the seals will be complete and you can have the hachibi or any of them except the nine tails hes myne
    maybe but then sasule will like be more of damage to madara and madara might want to kill him but i think the thing madara wants from sasuke is his ms and its not complete he wants the ems but i dont know what he will do with it maybe if he does some kinjutsu maybe he can use the eye to control all bijju without a problem
     
         

  15. #15
    S-Class Rain Ninja Akami's Avatar
    Status
    Akami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Amegakure
    Posts
    3,256
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    i think Madara is gonna give Sasuke the Eight tailed beast
     
         

  16. #16
    I am Justice TC9tails's Avatar
    Status
    TC9tails is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    space
    Posts
    4,171
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by asuma sempai View Post
    maybe but then sasule will like be more of damage to madara and madara might want to kill him but i think the thing madara wants from sasuke is his ms and its not complete he wants the ems but i dont know what he will do with it maybe if he does some kinjutsu maybe he can use the eye to control all bijju without a problem
    ye maybe your on to somethin!!!!!!!

    hold up ok so since were all guessing madara only has 1 eye with EMS so he will want sasuke to take itachis eye thats y so he can after kill of sasuke and take his 1 of his ems to have 2 eyes then he probably knows how to control bijjus with them and will use all of the ones he captured to destroy konaha and be king or whatever he wants to be what u think guys is this reasonable theory!!!!:confused:
     
         

  17. #17
    ℂ⋆ -Andy-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Andy- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    14,011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by TC9tails View Post
    ye maybe your on to somethin!!!!!!!

    hold up ok so since were all guessing madara only has 1 eye with EMS so he will want sasuke to take itachis eye thats y so he can after kill of sasuke and take his 1 of his ems to have 2 eyes then he probably knows how to control bijjus with them and will use all of the ones he captured to destroy konaha and be king or whatever he wants to be what u think guys is this reasonable theory!!!!:confused:
    yeah but i dont think he will inplant it in him self
     
         

  18. #18
    I am Justice TC9tails's Avatar
    Status
    TC9tails is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    space
    Posts
    4,171
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by asuma sempai View Post
    yeah but i dont think he will inplant it in him self
    what do u mean what else would he do?
     
         

  19. #19
    ℂ⋆ -Andy-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Andy- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    14,011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by TC9tails View Post
    what do u mean what else would he do?
    i dont know but i dont think he will inplant that sharingan into him self but the thing i dont get if he isnt obito then why doesnt he show his left eye
     
         

  20. #20
    Member LeafDude's Avatar
    Status
    LeafDude is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    555
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    I voted 8 tailes but i think it may be 6 tails. I know it didnt apear in the serie but in the internet, there are sites that say this:

    Raijuu
    Tale in the Legend of the Tailed Beasts: Raijuu, a bijuu in the form of weasel, has four legs and very sharp claws. Its cry sounds like thunder. It was originally the god of Thunder, but because of Yamata no Orochi’s power, it was transformed into a beast. Raijuu can release a huge amount of eletricity for battle assistance.

    So it uses thunder so, it may be that 1.

    Well i think that Tobi is obito and got the eyes of madara, but he dosent show is other eye because he cant turn it off like kakashi.
     
         
    Last edited by LeafDude; 09-14-2008 at 03:10 PM.

  21. #21
    nothing in between Yuugi's Avatar
    Status
    Yuugi is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    463
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    you guys forget about pein, he wants all the bijuus to end the world
    then why would he gave away a bijuu to sasuke?
     
         

  22. #22
    I am Justice TC9tails's Avatar
    Status
    TC9tails is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    space
    Posts
    4,171
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuugi View Post
    you guys forget about pein, he wants all the bijuus to end the world
    then why would he gave away a bijuu to sasuke?
    True but pain follows madaras order so it doesnt matter what he thinks lol
    for all we know madara might even be the real pain that controls the 6 others
     
         

  23. #23
    Senior Member MS_Evolution's Avatar
    Status
    MS_Evolution is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Pon di Gaza
    Posts
    4,206
    Post Thanks / Like
    soundcloud.com/thatguydarron
     



    there was a similar point raised not too long ago about pein controlling the other six but i dont think thats likely with the evidence kishi revealed so far. but i personally dont think madara would give him any because he's ot to be trusted....if he does it will be only to benifit him in some way.
     
         

  24. #24
    ℂ⋆ -Andy-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Andy- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    14,011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by TC9tails View Post
    True but pain follows madaras order so it doesnt matter what he thinks lol
    for all we know madara might even be the real pain that controls the 6 others
    lol no way
     
         

  25. #25
    Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Platinum's heart
    Posts
    2,362
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    I voted for Madara will lie to him and not give him any, but I don't think Sasuke ever believed Madara when he said he would give him one demon. Check manga 404, page 15, when Karin explains to Sasuke what the demons are he looks at Madara and says "That's pretty generous of you"... I really think he's being ironical!
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •