Page 2 of 6 « First 123456 Last»
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Killer Bee vs Jiraiya

i jman gets in sage mode id say the battle goes to him cause when he gets ma and pa out he has unlimited sage chakra cause he has them to keep it goin for him he has alot of jutsu but i think the justsus that would help him beat bee would be his barrier jutsus and i think that is what naruto needs to start learning is barrier and sealing jutsus then he would be a beast

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saving the world once again

I already created a thread about this you thread jacker :@

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

does anyone knows about the new " live topic " on the right side of each thread before u click it?

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugetsu View Post
    I already created a thread about this you thread jacker :@
    Tihi :D

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
    everyone check out my profile its epic

if sasuke was able to do some damage to kb that jst maybe jiraiya might win
    Sasuke wasn't able to even scratch KB, KB retreeted with out a scratch

I too think JMAN would win

Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Red flesh cloud's choking out
    the morning sky, they said
    it'd never come, we knew it
    was a lie. All forms of life
    die now, the humans all
    succumb. Time to kiss your ass
    goodbye. the end has just
    begun.

Quote Originally Posted by JMAN View Post
    Jman is in top ten in naruto world ! He has got everything a nin would want ( stamina , chakra, techniques, experience )
    If raikage same level as KB so Jman is also comfortable kage lvl so ...
    Remember Jman was the strongest ninja konoha had for a longtime so he is capable of beating KB . I love KB too but Jman here can beat him.
    He can fight against full jinchuriki transformation on top of gamabunta .
    His sage mode isn't complete but it never finishes so he can fight in sage mode during the entire battle !
    so he was one of the strongest from the leaf that automaticly makes him able to beat a fully controled tailed beast whos also 1st or 2nd strongest in his village? thats assuming he can even get into sage mode, remember how long it took him to summon the sage frogs? compare how long it took him to just enter sage mode, and how long it took KB to wipe the floor with taka without breaking a sweat. Hes a very balanced and experienced fighter but bee is literally a demon lol.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Modaro View Post
    Sasuke wasn't able to even scratch KB, KB retreeted with out a scratch

I too think JMAN would win
    that bc he used a clone thats y

Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Red flesh cloud's choking out
    the morning sky, they said
    it'd never come, we knew it
    was a lie. All forms of life
    die now, the humans all
    succumb. Time to kiss your ass
    goodbye. the end has just
    begun.

Quote Originally Posted by veggetta13 View Post
    Just by summonings Jiraiya would be able to disctract Bee enough to get into sage mode. On jutsu account, I belive J -Man is much stronger just by trhe fact Bee is limited to fire and lighting jutsus, while J dude can do almost anything he likes.
    Regarding intelligence Jiraiya is far smarter than Bee, tactically and strategically speaking.

On brute force as long as Bee is off tails, Jman`s equela with him.
    Now, boys, does anyone remember Jiraiya is on of the characters with most chakra in the story?

J-Man by one nose
    since when does he have one of the highest chakra levels in the story? killer bee is a host so he'd have more chakra, hes a extremly well trained swordsmen, probably faster and stronger then non-sage Jman and equal in lvl1 cloak, if not then lvl2 he'd pound jiraiya down, and its very hard to hurt a lvl2 cloaked host, oros sword (which can cut even diamond hard stuff like sarutobi's staff) couldn't get though naruto's 4tailed lvl2 form.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by nagato2 View Post
    WHAT ABOUT SAGE MODE GIANT RASENEGAN.and i think jiraiya could probably seal him

it would deal some damage but woudnt b able to stop it...
    we saw naruto hitting 9 tails with rasen surikens and so many giant rasengans..
    so it woul dbe similar ..damagng but not enought to stop..

and it it was so easy to seal the bijuus Minato wouldnt have sacrificed himself..
    when the 3rd knew all the freking jutsu in Konoha so why when the 9 tails attacked he just didnt seal him up and end the topic there

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love the fact that the best
    character in Bakuman is based
    on Eiichiro Oda

Quote Originally Posted by pemayozer View Post
    and it it was so easy to seal the bijuus Minato wouldnt have sacrificed himself..

when the 3rd knew all the freking jutsu in Konoha so why when the 9 tails attacked he just didnt seal him up and end the topic there
    1. he didnt have to sacrifice himself he sacrificed himself so kushina would have a chance to talk with naruto when he would be attempting to control the kyubi

2. the 3rd didnt come because minato placed a barrier and wanted to fight him alone with kushina

3. chiyo sealed 1tails in gaara and SHE DIDNT DIE

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Jman is in top ten in naruto world ! He has got everything a nin would want ( stamina , chakra, techniques, experience )
    If raikage same level as KB so Jman is also comfortable kage lvl so ...
    Remember Jman was the strongest ninja konoha had for a longtime so he is capable of beating KB . I love KB too but Jman here can beat him.
    He can fight against full jinchuriki transformation on top of gamabunta .
    His sage mode isn't complete but it never finishes so he can fight in sage mode during the entire battle !
    I doubt he top ten in Naruto world. Maybe alive Naruto world but he isn't alive.

Jman wasn't the strongest ninja in Konoha for a longtime. Show me time period only time he was the strongest is after you know who funeral.

Also jman was fast but he gets caught off guard. Examples Naruto turning into the beast leaving a mark on his chest. And when Pain got his arm when he thought he killed him.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillertastic View Post
    I doubt he top ten in Naruto world. Maybe alive Naruto world but he isn't alive.

Jman wasn't the strongest ninja in Konoha for a longtime. Show me time period only time he was the strongest is after you know who funeral.

Also jman was fast but he gets caught off guard. Examples Naruto turning into the beast leaving a mark on his chest. And when Pain got his arm when he thought he killed him.
    He became the strongest ninja in Konoha after the 4th's death !
    Sarutobi wasn't in his prime anymore
    He is one of the best/important characters in the Narutoworld, he trained the 4th , Nagato and the others, trained Naruto. He sure is a great teacher !

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He became the strongest ninja in Konoha after the death of the 4th !
    Sarutobi wasn't in his prime anymore
    He is one of the best/important characters in the Narutoworld, he trained the 4th , Nagato and the others, trained Naruto. He sure is a great teacher !
    4th wasn't in his prime but I doubt Jman would give it to the 3rd (Sarutobi) in a all out battle. This might upset people but Oro even struggled with the 3rd and he wanted Oro to be the HoKage. Jman was just a sub- if Oro didn't want it.

I give you he is one of the best and important but not top ten in fighting both dead and alive. Maybe when he was alive yea top ten. Ooo:P this might spark conflict but I see others stronger

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

4th wasn't in his prime but I doubt Jman would give it to the 3rd (Sarutobi) in a all out battle. This might upset people but Oro even struggled with the 3rd and he wanted Oro to be the HoKage. Jman was just a sub- if Oro didn't want it.

I give you he is one of the best and important but not top ten in fighting both dead and alive. Maybe when he was alive yea top ten. Ooo:P this might spark conflict but I see others stronger
    He can beat Sarutobi ( old ) no doubt about that.
    If Sarutobi wanted Oro to become next Hokage doesn't mean he was stronger, maybe before Jman's travels Oro was stronger but after, Jman was on same level or stronger than Oro.
    Sage mode without limits is amazing man !

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    on Eiichiro Oda

He can beat Sarutobi ( old ) no doubt about that.
    If Sarutobi wanted Oro to become next Hokage doesn't mean he was stronger, maybe before Jman's travels Oro was stronger but after, Jman was on same level or stronger than Oro.
    Sage mode without limits is amazing man !
    i do agree with you on everything except that you may be underestimating orochimaru

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Minato The Fourth Hokage View Post
    1. he didnt have to sacrifice himself he sacrificed himself so kushina would have a chance to talk with naruto when he would be attempting to control the kyubi

2. the 3rd didnt come because minato placed a barrier and wanted to fight him alone with kushina

3. chiyo sealed 1tails in gaara and SHE DIDNT DIE
    3 is totally wrong She's dead dude. She was revived by Edo tensei in the latest manga's !

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

its tough but i think jiraiya

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by oFuiinJutsuu View Post
    3 is totally wrong She's dead dude. She was revived by Edo tensei in the latest manga's !
    She didnt die in the sealing process of the 1 tail in gaara. She died afterwards trying to save gaara when he was captured by the akatsuki

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hiruzen didnt want to make orochimaru the 4th hokage he made minato the 4th hokage which is why orochimaru left the village because he was annoyed and then when the 3rd died he left instructions for jariya to be made hokage and if not then tsunade so actually orochimaru was the only one who wasnt offered a position as hokage

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    on Eiichiro Oda

Quote Originally Posted by oFuiinJutsuu View Post
    She didnt die in the sealing process of the 1 tail in gaara. She died afterwards trying to save gaara when he was captured by the akatsuki
    yep i just saw he answered it b4 me

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by zer0 tails View Post
    hiruzen didnt want to make orochimaru the 4th hokage he made minato the 4th hokage which is why orochimaru left the village because he was annoyed and then when the 3rd died he left instructions for jariya to be made hokage and if not then tsunade so actually orochimaru was the only one who wasnt offered a position as hokage
    He wasn't offered because he was caught expermenting with people in the village. That was before he let minato become 4th. He had it plan to give it to Oro though. Its in the anime and manga but Oro was wicked.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    bored -_-

...actually, we don't have any clue if this two unmatchable being met.. and start to fight
    Do we still remember when Itachi and Kisame went to konoha to kidnap naruto, To do so, they used genjutsu on a woman to distract Jiraiya( his weaness, because he is a pervert) while they captured Naruto but nonetheless Jiraiya saw the trick, and intercepted Itachi and Kisame, who decided they did not want to get involved in a fight with one of the Sannin. they opted not to face him in battle, fearing that the very best they couldn't do together against Jiraiya would end in a stalemate. and one part when Kisame said that he was no match for Jiraiya saying he was "on a whole other level.

back to the topic with killer bee... analyzing his abilities with his match with Kisame..way back to manga episodes when killer bee and kisame fight. one part when Bee gets a head on attack from Kisame in which he partiallyloss his consciousness . then Kisame tried to slice off Killer Bee's legs after he was rendered unconscious, Samehada just save the day because it/this thing just dug itself into the ground to prevent that from happening. It also attacked Kisame to protect Killer Bee as it has grown fond of his octopus chakra. thanks to samehada Killer Bee regained conciousness after obtaining some chakra but still appears to be in a weakened state. Because of that Kisame kicks Samehada aside and prepares to sever Bee's legs with one of his own swords...then bla blah blah raikage came and you know what happens next...
    my point is
    kisame with itachi, they tend to avoid Jiraiya.
    kisame vs killer bee... bee almost lossssss his legggg and thanks to samehada

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    on Eiichiro Oda

Quote Originally Posted by shonenvan View Post
    ...actually, we don't have any clue if this two unmatchable being met.. and start to fight
    Do we still remember when Itachi and Kisame went to konoha to kidnap naruto, To do so, they used genjutsu on a woman to distract Jiraiya( his weaness, because he is a pervert) while they captured Naruto but nonetheless Jiraiya saw the trick, and intercepted Itachi and Kisame, who decided they did not want to get involved in a fight with one of the Sannin. they opted not to face him in battle, fearing that the very best they couldn't do together against Jiraiya would end in a stalemate. and one part when Kisame said that he was no match for Jiraiya saying he was "on a whole other level.

back to the topic with killer bee... analyzing his abilities with his match with Kisame..way back to manga episodes when killer bee and kisame fight. one part when Bee gets a head on attack from Kisame in which he partiallyloss his consciousness . then Kisame tried to slice off Killer Bee's legs after he was rendered unconscious, Samehada just save the day because it/this thing just dug itself into the ground to prevent that from happening. It also attacked Kisame to protect Killer Bee as it has grown fond of his octopus chakra. thanks to samehada Killer Bee regained conciousness after obtaining some chakra but still appears to be in a weakened state. Because of that Kisame kicks Samehada aside and prepares to sever Bee's legs with one of his own swords...then bla blah blah raikage came and you know what happens next...
    my point is
    kisame with itachi, they tend to avoid Jiraiya.
    kisame vs killer bee... bee almost lossssss his legggg and thanks to samehada
    there is one problem it this, itachi never intended to fight ANYONE in konoha, thats why he ''ordered'' to retreat, madara said it that he was only doing all that to remind the higher ups that hes still alive

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Minato The Fourth Hokage View Post
    there is one problem it this, itachi never intended to fight ANYONE in konoha, thats why he ''ordered'' to retreat, madara said it that he was only doing all that to remind the higher ups that hes still alive
    But kisame didnt know anything about this and he still said that Jman was on a whole level better than him and kisame beat KB .

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am simply in a dream...I
    awake when my 3rd eye opens

But kisame didnt know anything about this and he still said that Jman was on a whole level better than him and kisame beat KB .
    If you didn't notice anything Itatchi said kisame followed he always ask first before fighting or doing anything. Also i think it was itatchi who said those things and signaled fighting a senin wasn't in their original plans