Page 3 of 7 « First 1234567 Last»
    Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: Killer Bee vs Jiraiya

Quote Originally Posted by Minato The Fourth Hokage View Post
    1. he didnt have to sacrifice himself he sacrificed himself so kushina would have a chance to talk with naruto when he would be attempting to control the kyubi

2. the 3rd didnt come because minato placed a barrier and wanted to fight him alone with kushina

3. chiyo sealed 1tails in gaara and SHE DIDNT DIE
    3 is totally wrong She's dead dude. She was revived by Edo tensei in the latest manga's !

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

its tough but i think jiraiya

Status
    Jun 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by oFuiinJutsuu View Post
    3 is totally wrong She's dead dude. She was revived by Edo tensei in the latest manga's !
    She didnt die in the sealing process of the 1 tail in gaara. She died afterwards trying to save gaara when he was captured by the akatsuki

Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillertastic View Post
    4th wasn't in his prime but I doubt Jman would give it to the 3rd (Sarutobi) in a all out battle. This might upset people but Oro even struggled with the 3rd and he wanted Oro to be the HoKage. Jman was just a sub- if Oro didn't want it.

I give you he is one of the best and important but not top ten in fighting both dead and alive. Maybe when he was alive yea top ten. Ooo:P this might spark conflict but I see others stronger
    hiruzen didnt want to make orochimaru the 4th hokage he made minato the 4th hokage which is why orochimaru left the village because he was annoyed and then when the 3rd died he left instructions for jariya to be made hokage and if not then tsunade so actually orochimaru was the only one who wasnt offered a position as hokage

Status
    Aug 2010
    The grey rain curtain of this
    world rolls back and all turns
    to silver glass. And then you
    see it. White shores, and
    beyond, a far green country
    under a swift sunrise.

Quote Originally Posted by JMAN View Post
    She didnt die in the sealing process of the 1 tail in gaara. She died afterwards trying to save gaara when he was captured by the akatsuki
    yep i just saw he answered it b4 me

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by zer0 tails View Post
    hiruzen didnt want to make orochimaru the 4th hokage he made minato the 4th hokage which is why orochimaru left the village because he was annoyed and then when the 3rd died he left instructions for jariya to be made hokage and if not then tsunade so actually orochimaru was the only one who wasnt offered a position as hokage
    He wasn't offered because he was caught expermenting with people in the village. That was before he let minato become 4th. He had it plan to give it to Oro though. Its in the anime and manga but Oro was wicked.

Status
    Mar 2011
    bored -_-

...actually, we don't have any clue if this two unmatchable being met.. and start to fight
    Do we still remember when Itachi and Kisame went to konoha to kidnap naruto, To do so, they used genjutsu on a woman to distract Jiraiya( his weaness, because he is a pervert) while they captured Naruto but nonetheless Jiraiya saw the trick, and intercepted Itachi and Kisame, who decided they did not want to get involved in a fight with one of the Sannin. they opted not to face him in battle, fearing that the very best they couldn't do together against Jiraiya would end in a stalemate. and one part when Kisame said that he was no match for Jiraiya saying he was "on a whole other level.

back to the topic with killer bee... analyzing his abilities with his match with Kisame..way back to manga episodes when killer bee and kisame fight. one part when Bee gets a head on attack from Kisame in which he partiallyloss his consciousness . then Kisame tried to slice off Killer Bee's legs after he was rendered unconscious, Samehada just save the day because it/this thing just dug itself into the ground to prevent that from happening. It also attacked Kisame to protect Killer Bee as it has grown fond of his octopus chakra. thanks to samehada Killer Bee regained conciousness after obtaining some chakra but still appears to be in a weakened state. Because of that Kisame kicks Samehada aside and prepares to sever Bee's legs with one of his own swords...then bla blah blah raikage came and you know what happens next...
    my point is
    kisame with itachi, they tend to avoid Jiraiya.
    kisame vs killer bee... bee almost lossssss his legggg and thanks to samehada

Status
    Aug 2010
    under a swift sunrise.

Quote Originally Posted by shonenvan View Post
    ...actually, we don't have any clue if this two unmatchable being met.. and start to fight
    Do we still remember when Itachi and Kisame went to konoha to kidnap naruto, To do so, they used genjutsu on a woman to distract Jiraiya( his weaness, because he is a pervert) while they captured Naruto but nonetheless Jiraiya saw the trick, and intercepted Itachi and Kisame, who decided they did not want to get involved in a fight with one of the Sannin. they opted not to face him in battle, fearing that the very best they couldn't do together against Jiraiya would end in a stalemate. and one part when Kisame said that he was no match for Jiraiya saying he was "on a whole other level.

back to the topic with killer bee... analyzing his abilities with his match with Kisame..way back to manga episodes when killer bee and kisame fight. one part when Bee gets a head on attack from Kisame in which he partiallyloss his consciousness . then Kisame tried to slice off Killer Bee's legs after he was rendered unconscious, Samehada just save the day because it/this thing just dug itself into the ground to prevent that from happening. It also attacked Kisame to protect Killer Bee as it has grown fond of his octopus chakra. thanks to samehada Killer Bee regained conciousness after obtaining some chakra but still appears to be in a weakened state. Because of that Kisame kicks Samehada aside and prepares to sever Bee's legs with one of his own swords...then bla blah blah raikage came and you know what happens next...
    my point is
    kisame with itachi, they tend to avoid Jiraiya.
    kisame vs killer bee... bee almost lossssss his legggg and thanks to samehada
    there is one problem it this, itachi never intended to fight ANYONE in konoha, thats why he ''ordered'' to retreat, madara said it that he was only doing all that to remind the higher ups that hes still alive

Status
    Jun 2010
    This user has no status.

there is one problem it this, itachi never intended to fight ANYONE in konoha, thats why he ''ordered'' to retreat, madara said it that he was only doing all that to remind the higher ups that hes still alive
    But kisame didnt know anything about this and he still said that Jman was on a whole level better than him and kisame beat KB .

Status
    Jan 2011
    I am simply in a dream...I
    awake when my 3rd eye opens

But kisame didnt know anything about this and he still said that Jman was on a whole level better than him and kisame beat KB .
    If you didn't notice anything Itatchi said kisame followed he always ask first before fighting or doing anything. Also i think it was itatchi who said those things and signaled fighting a senin wasn't in their original plans

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

That's not what I meant, I meant she ended up dying . No where in his statement does he point out that he meant she didn't die during the sealing. I know she was alive than but died after.

Status
    Mar 2011
    bored -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Lostdreams View Post
    If you didn't notice anything Itatchi said kisame followed he always ask first before fighting or doing anything. Also i think it was itatchi who said those things and signaled fighting a senin wasn't in their original plans
    to everyone concern, it was kisame who mention he was no match for Jiraiya saying he was "on a whole other level.
    yah it might be, not part of their original plans,...but starting a fight with those jonnins (such as kakashi, kurenai and asuma) not also their plan.....but look they tend to fight....

Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status.

Jiraiya would win, unless Killer Bee raps him to death! :P

Status
    Aug 2010
    under a swift sunrise.

That's not what I meant, I meant she ended up dying . No where in his statement does he point out that he meant she didn't die during the sealing. I know she was alive than but died after.
    do you not get the point.

my point was that sealing a biju doesent kill you normaly

Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status.

oro was sau's favourite, but jiraiya was d strongest sannin later, oro just learned more techniques(mostly 4bidden) n even tsunade said that saru always wanted jiraiya 2 succeed him...

Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status.

killer bee kicks awesome ass, but jiraya kicks even bigger awesome ass

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

do you not get the point.

my point was that sealing a biju doesent kill you normaly
    No I don't since their are no emotions in text you should maybe try being precise when you write yeah ?

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Killer Bee of course.

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi Fang View Post
    Killer Bee of course.
    I think so too ! :D