21 40.38%
  • Hiruzen Sarutobi the 3rd Hokage

27 51.92%
  • Draw

4 7.69%
Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Red flesh cloud's choking out
    the morning sky, they said
    it'd never come, we knew it
    was a lie. All forms of life
    die now, the humans all
    succumb. Time to kiss your ass
    goodbye. the end has just
    begun.

Re: Jiraiya VS Hiruzen Sarutobi

Quote Originally Posted by JMAN View Post
    Who Said oro is the strongest sannin battle wise?
    And the same goes for jiraiya, he knows his sensei well and must know his way of fighting too !
    well jiraiya knew sage mode and everything he should know now when he tried stoping oro from leaving the village and couldn't, and unless you think tsunade can beat orochimaru i'd say hes the strongest in a fight. none of his jutsu take like 15-20mins (or however long it took jiraiya to summon ma and pa) just to be able to use, hes nearly unkillable unless you can use TBB or seal him entirely like itachi. And they both several giant summons but i'd put manda>gamabunta for battles.

i know most people say jiraiya is the strongest because sage mode and itachi and kisame didn't fight him but itachi caught oro in a genjutsu and tore his arm off, but what realisticly stops itachi from catching jiraiya in genjutsu and slashing his throat?

you'd think so, but just because sarutobi knows everything he taught jiraiya doesn't mean jiraiya knows everything sarutobi does.

Status
    Oct 2010
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

Nice Point^^

Status
    Jan 2011
    I am simply in a dream...I
    awake when my 3rd eye opens

Well i really want to go with The 3rd specially if your making him young.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Sarutobi View Post
    well jiraiya knew sage mode and everything he should know now when he tried stoping oro from leaving the village and couldn't, and unless you think tsunade can beat orochimaru i'd say hes the strongest in a fight. none of his jutsu take like 15-20mins (or however long it took jiraiya to summon ma and pa) just to be able to use, hes nearly unkillable unless you can use TBB or seal him entirely like itachi. And they both several giant summons but i'd put manda>gamabunta for battles.

i know most people say jiraiya is the strongest because sage mode and itachi and kisame didn't fight him but itachi caught oro in a genjutsu and tore his arm off, but what realisticly stops itachi from catching jiraiya in genjutsu and slashing his throat?

you'd think so, but just because sarutobi knows everything he taught jiraiya doesn't mean jiraiya knows everything sarutobi does.
    Always well put

Status
    Jun 2010
    This user has no status.

Well you know perfectly that when jiraiya fought oro when he wanted to leave jiraiya wasn't as strong as he is now and he didn't go all out on him because he was his friend on the other hand orochimaru didn't care about him.

Why are you talking about itachi etc ... ?
    Oro got raped by him and itachi and kisame were scared, that was said why do people make excuses ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lostdreams View Post
    Well i really want to go with The 3rd specially if your making him young.
    Sarutobi isn't young in this one
    He ain't in his prime anymore

Last edited by Caliburn; 03-04-2011 at 08:26 AM.

PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Im going for Jiraiya... But I know Hiruzen Sarutobi will win :P

Status
    Aug 2010
    See your world through my
    eyes: A universe so vast as to
    be immeasurable -
    incomprehensible even to your
    greatest minds.

lets take jiraiyas battle with pain

i dont think hiruzen would that well against him

but what realisticly stops itachi from catching jiraiya in genjutsu and slashing his throat?
    true i dont see an non sharingan user to withstand itachis genjutsu because without strong sharingan there is no way to counter it

Last edited by Algalon; 03-03-2011 at 02:32 PM.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Come 2 HELL if u wanna meet
    me***

if u bcome a kage its not that u r the most powerful person in the prime time.like example tsunade is the current kage n do u all think that she is the most powrful ninja in the whole leaf ? i say No! but Jiraya Vs 3rd hokage , i think the 3rd would win against the legendary seninthough yae jiraya was in a kage level.but 3rd kage would b victorious as we know that kishi said that the 3rd was the most powerful kage among the five ,so 3rd wins the show!

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

For some reason I could see the third just beating up Jman with this song with them bleeding all over the place with his lip busted in the back the kids singing "I cant take this pain I can't this world is insane."

When 3rd pull all his weapon out he finshes Jman. He cries a tear and let the monkey stick fall with thunder. (Chillertastic Underground Music in Music section of Narutobase put your favorite underground music there)

Status
    Aug 2010
    See your world through my
    eyes: A universe so vast as to
    be immeasurable -
    incomprehensible even to your
    greatest minds.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillertastic View Post
    For some reason I could see the third just beating up Jman with this song with them bleeding all over the place with his lip busted in the back the kids singing "I cant take this pain I can't this world is insane."

When 3rd pull all his weapon out he finshes Jman. He cries a tear and let the monkey stick fall with thunder. (Chillertastic Underground Music in Music section of Narutobase put your favorite underground music there)

why the hell do all rap songs sound alike?

except with a few exceptions

Status
    Jun 2008
    This user has no status.

I'm not exactly sure who would win, I mean there's alot of factors to take in,

1. Hiruzen in his prime its no question he has it, Iruka once said he is hailed as konaha's strongest kage...think about that, Iruka was alive around the time Minato was around, not to mention the first and second.

2. Hiruzen was given the name of the God of Shinobi... I'd say thats a pretty snazzy nickname to have, not to mention it was said Hiruzen had never lost a battle up until Orochimaru challenged when he was in his 70's or 80's, And still kinda won.

3. Another factor to take into account is the fact Hiruzen was his master, He taught him alot of things and must know to an extent Jiriaya's battle strategies.

It's a tough one guys but I still gotta go with Hiruzen, He was ahead of his time and it still shows.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Hiruzen has this in any state.

Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

Well you know perfectly that when jiraiya fought oro when he wanted to leave jiraiya wasn't as strong as he is now and he didn't go all out on him because he was his friend on the other hand orochimaru didn't care about him.

Why are you talking about itachi etc ... ?
    Oro got raped by him and itachi and kisame were scared, that was said why do people make excuses ?
    you don't know that because we dont' see the fight, they were both adults it happened after the 2nd 9tails attack because thats when the 3rd discovered oro doing his forbidden jutsu research, he learned sage mode and everything hes used growing up so he should be as strong or stronger since his body was younger.

i mention Itachi because him raping oro doesn't make oro weaker then jiraiya because jiraiya would lose in the same situation, and itachi and kisame weren't scared itachi was bullshiting a reason so they didn't have to fight, remember itachi was a good guy all along. no excuses just the fact that jiraiya never beat oro in anything.

so oro>jiraiya 50 year old 3rd>sannin.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Bored.

the 3 Hokage, Orochimaru only won because the 3rd was sick and old

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

wasnt Orochimaru already on his second or third body when he battled the 3rd hokage?

Status
    Dec 2010
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

Quote Originally Posted by shadedcrow View Post
    wasnt Orochimaru already on his second or third body when he battled the 3rd hokage?
    2nd, and he didn't switch bodies again untill sasuke left the village and faught naruto.

Status
    Jun 2010
    This user has no status.

you don't know that because we dont' see the fight, they were both adults it happened after the 2nd 9tails attack because thats when the 3rd discovered oro doing his forbidden jutsu research, he learned sage mode and everything hes used growing up so he should be as strong or stronger since his body was younger.

i mention Itachi because him raping oro doesn't make oro weaker then jiraiya because jiraiya would lose in the same situation, and itachi and kisame weren't scared itachi was bullshiting a reason so they didn't have to fight, remember itachi was a good guy all along. no excuses just the fact that jiraiya never beat oro in anything.

so oro>jiraiya 50 year old 3rd>sannin.
    Yes we do know that, they showed a little extract of the battle and we clearly saw that jiraiya was just trying to stop him and Oro didn't care about him and could even have killed him.

And what makes you think that Jiraiya fought to kill when trying to stop Oro ?

Itachi was on the good side, yeah but Kisame was he on the good side? I think not. He himself said that he wasn't on the same level.

Naruto at the time when Sasuke went away was weaker than him but after the Pain arc Zetsu clearly stated that Naruto was stronger.
    That shows that people can improve. And Jman improved.
    Do you think Oro could have done what Jiraiya did to Pain, he almost beat him. I highly doubt it

Do you think Hiruzen(old) could have done what Jiraiya did to Pain?

Last edited by JMAN; 03-04-2011 at 01:55 PM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Uchiha View Post
    the 3 Hokage, Orochimaru only won because the 3rd was sick and old
    I consider that a tie. The third was pretty good he was just outnumber in trap in the barrier that Oro people did. If it was more open space he maybe would have had more stuff up his sleeve. Oro broke away before he soul could be removed so it wasn't like he beat the 3rd.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Yes we do know that, they showed a little extract of the battle and we clearly saw that jiraiya was just trying to stop him and Oro didn't care about him and could even have killed him.

And what makes you think that Jiraiya fought to kill when trying to stop Oro ?

Itachi was on the good side, yeah but Kisame was he on the good side? I think not. He himself said that he wasn't on the same level.

Naruto at the time when Sasuke went away was weaker than him but after the Pain arc Zetsu clearly stated that Naruto was stronger.
    That shows that people can improve. And Jman improved.
    Do you think Oro could have done what Jiraiya did to Pain, he almost beat him. I highly doubt it

Do you think Hiruzen(old) could have done what Jiraiya did to Pain?
    First of all Oro is a smart guy not saying Jman is not smart. But he wouldn't have went by himself. He would have brought some of his loyalist with him because he is a boss thats what he does.

Oro improved a-lot since he became evil. He knew he had to after the fight with Hanzo and his friends disbanding he did his own thing to become the best.

To add on to my first paragraph hell yes I think Oro could have done the same thing Jman did to pain kill some of his paths. Why wouldn't you think? But instead of Jman getting his arm ripped Oro would just make another arm and leave.

The old man could have did the same thing to pain too why wouldn't you think he coudln't. But he would have died like Jman too if he got his armed ripped at the at the age he was and blood would leak more.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

It depends....if Jiraiya is in sage mode he would win . However, if the 3rd hokage is not old and still knows the Death Reaper Seal, then they both die. 3rd wins if he's at his prime Jiraiya is not in sage mode