11 8.03%
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... Last»
    Demon Mangekyo Sharingan Kazuy Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hanzo VS Mifune

This battle will surely be interesting!We all know about how strong Hanzo is but we've got nothing on Mifune.I think that we might be surprised from the samurai leader.Personally from what I saw during the Five Kage Summit samurai were no match for the shinobi.And we've only seen their Saber technique which is a Kenjutsu.So does this mean that old Mifune has some super cool powers?Anyway I'm really looking forward to see Hanzo unleash his powers.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Hanzo VS Mifune

indeed, hanzo is gonna rape

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

not sure about that mifune is not an idiot he knows hanzos power(wouldn challenge him if he doesnt) he ssure has some secret something somewhere :D

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuy Uchiha View Post
    This battle will surely be interesting!We all know about how strong Hanzo is but we've got nothing on Mifune.I think that we might be surprised from the samurai leader.Personally from what I saw during the Five Kage Summit samurai were no match for the shinobi.And we've only seen their Saber technique which is a Kenjutsu.So does this mean that old Mifune has some super cool powers?Anyway I'm really looking forward to see Hanzo unleash his powers.
    Well, Mifune has a great advantage over Hanzo as he seemingly knows who he is. Like Kinkaku and Ginkaku said, time revealed their secrets.

I also wonder if Samurai can use ninjutsu, and what you said about Samurai being no mature for the Shinobi seems true so far, but then again those Samurai patrolling the summit that were easily killed could have been like the random Chunin we see, or the nameless ones that are less talented that Kotesus and Izumo (who actually seem to be standout Chunin).

Chiyo may also be willing to help out, because they seem to know each other. I know she can't fight Hanzo, but she can blurt out his abilities if he knows them.

What I don't get is, if the good guys that got ressurected can still speak, why don't they say "this is the weak point in my technique"? It could be that Kabuto has blocked it off, but he can't have because Choza is now aware of some Ghost Transformation Technique that Dan is probably going to use soon.

Demon Mangekyo Sharingan Kazuy Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

True Chiyo may help Mifune by revealing Hanzo's abilities but she couldn't battle him anyway because they don't control their bodies.Choja is aware of Dan's ability but we've never seen it before.It must be something powerful because although Dan was killed during the 2nd Shinobi World War he had told Tsunade that he wanted to become Hokage.So he either was very strong or just ambitious.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm hoping for Hanzo to turn slaughter some known characters so Mifune is a good as start as any. I want to see a long fight with Hanzo because I've been itching to see the man who defeated and named the Sannin.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I am so waiting for the next chapter...

Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Red flesh cloud's choking out
    the morning sky, they said
    it'd never come, we knew it
    was a lie. All forms of life
    die now, the humans all
    succumb. Time to kiss your ass
    goodbye. the end has just
    begun.

i almost sqealed with joy when i saw hanzo summon his salamander lol, so dan is going to turn into a ghost or something? kazuka hopefully doesn't get man-handled this time around that would be lame, and kimmi might be fighting alongside hanzo or soon afterwards.

Smokin' & Feelin' Froggy Chief Toad's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I can't wait to see Mifune & Hanzo in action. Dan obviously has some nice skills if Chouza gives him props while fighting him but atleast Dan is trying to help the Alliance. Ghost Transformation Technique sounds really cool. What the heck happened to the fight with Garra and the other Kages??? Thats been about 4 or 5 chapters ago.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    getting really baked.

i just don't see this fight lasting long. Hanzo fought all three sennins at the same time and they became famous just because they survived/he let them live. There is no way mifune can compare to him

Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Red flesh cloud's choking out
    the morning sky, they said
    it'd never come, we knew it
    was a lie. All forms of life
    die now, the humans all
    succumb. Time to kiss your ass
    goodbye. the end has just
    begun.

well if he does get beat 1v1 by mifune, either mifune is the reason ninjas don't even try messing with samurai, or hanzo was over-hyped

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by naruto sennin View Post
    i just don't see this fight lasting long. Hanzo fought all three sennins at the same time and they became famous just because they survived/he let them live. There is no way mifune can compare to him
    but that was ages ago though....
    probably around 20 years has already passed.
    surely there would be new jutsus to help fight against hanzo

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hanzo is so gonna kick mifune's ass unless samurais can do jutsu

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Too early to tell anything much. Mifune showed 1 technique, and Hanzo showed 3.
    I'm placing my money on Hanzo

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.

I'm really interested in this fight as we haven't seen a real "strong" samurai fighting an individual battle. At the kage summit they were out of their league against Sasuke, though Mifune seemed to possess great skills.

And then Hanzou. Every time he's mentioned they talk about some über powerful shinobi who's kage lvl and even stronger than the sannin. Though at this point we haven't seen him do much, I mean his salamander is doing all the work ~_~

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Sarutobi View Post
    i almost sqealed with joy when i saw hanzo summon his salamander lol, so dan is going to turn into a ghost or something? kazuka hopefully doesn't get man-handled this time around that would be lame, and kimmi might be fighting alongside hanzo or soon afterwards.
    kakuzu will go down easier because they know all his techniques and secrets

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think hanzo is better, samurai just seem weak.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hanzo is supposed to be really powerful and Mifune should be really powerful as leader of the samurai. If the fight isn't epic I will be disappointed. Two extremely skilled fighters should make for a good fight... I hope..

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    I'm really interested in this fight as we haven't seen a real "strong" samurai fighting an individual battle. At the kage summit they were out of their league against Sasuke, though Mifune seemed to possess great skills.

And then Hanzou. Every time he's mentioned they talk about some über powerful shinobi who's kage lvl and even stronger than the sannin. Though at this point we haven't seen him do much, I mean his salamander is doing all the work ~_~
    i know they say he beat the sannin but that was when they were younger wasnt it? prior to them being at there peak because i dont see if it became a battle of summons how a salamander could handle gamabunta and manda ( im not counting katsuyu because its not really an offensive summon) and then on top of that jariya in sage mode and then just orochimarus ability so im guessing it was prior to the peak of there powers that he beat them but regardless i agree he must be strong but i think mifune might beat hanzou because i think mifune is gonna be pretty strong because although i conced that sasuke and team hawke came in and obliterated all the samurai i think they could have done the same to any chunin and genin that would be the same in a typical village i think they could even take on quite a few jonin at one time but remember kakashi did praise the military power of the samurai and said for that reason they have never been in a war so there must be something special about them i mean if mifune looses i will be annoyed that
    1. kakashi admired the millitary capability of samurai
    and 2. mifune was made a general in the shinobi alliance
    i mean if your not on kage level or able to take down a kage then you shouldnt be a general in my view.
    but personally i think mifune is gonna suprise us all but i want there to be something special about him rather than just using a chakra channeled sword but im guessing he cant use ninjutsu because the definition of ninjutsu is ninja techniques is it not (i may be mistaken)? and him being a smaurai would mean he cant use them but maybe he might still be able to use fuinjutsu to seal an IWR opponent?
    who knows but im intrigued with this battle just because of the mystery of the samurai

Senior Comedian Member -The Agent-'s Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I really think Hanzo will win this battle unless Samurai can perform Ninjutsu. Hanzo was a kage level shinobi who took out Orochimaru,Tsunade, and Jiraiya at the same time, during their prime. So we know a little about him, but unless Mifune has some insane hidden ability I don't think he will win this battle.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

When he beat them they weren't at their prime.

They were still in their early 20's/late teen's.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I, personally, can't wait to see this fight. o_o I've been waiting to see a good Samurai in action.

Personally, I want Mifune to come out the victor, and I think he will - I do think people have overhyped Hanzo - when he beat the Sannin, it was he who coined that term - they where still young, and not at their best.

Mifune is the General of all the Samurai, and so we can assume, the best. And like has been pointed out, there has got to be a reason Kakashi holds the Samurai in reverence.

It also goes back to Hanzo and the Sannin. Just because "Person A" beat "Person B, C, and D," doesn't mean he can beat "Person E."

Though I'm cheering for Mifune, it'll be an interesting fight, nonetheless.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTDogg220 View Post
    I'm hoping for Hanzo to turn slaughter some known characters so Mifune is a good as start as any. I want to see a long fight with Hanzo because I've been itching to see the man who defeated and named the Sannin.
    YEEEAAAAAHHH!!!! HANZO!!!!!! FTW!!!!! the man who defeated the legendary Sannins, the man who is known worldwide!!! This is gonna be EPIC!!! Kill em all Hanzo... IMagine!! (I hope that Hanzo somehow breaks free from Kabuto... and joins the fight!!! Madara n Kabuto vs Hanzo vs Shinobis and Samurais this is Hanzo slapping Mifune:flaw: lol

BTW i finally get why he wears that gas mask.... poison attacks

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hanzo named Orochimaru,Tsunade, and Jiraiya the legendary sannin after they put up one hell of a fight and this was when they were still pretty young so they weren't anywhere near their best. Jiraiya hadn't even grasped summoning or sage mode by that point.
    I can't imagine the fight between Hanzo and Mifune being very one sided or short; just based on it being in the manga because it would be pointless to introduce a fight that is going to end with one move. And the ability to use ninjutsu is irrelevant because Rock Lee and Gai don't/can't use ninjutsu and have both taken out seriously strong shinobi; Gai took out Kisame and Kisame had difficulty throwing a fight with Killer Bee so we know he was insanely powerful.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by narajacob View Post
    Hanzo named Orochimaru,Tsunade, and Jiraiya the legendary sannin after they put up one hell of a fight and this was when they were still pretty young so they weren't anywhere near their best. Jiraiya hadn't even grasped summoning or sage mode by that point.
    I can't imagine the fight between Hanzo and Mifune being very one sided or short; just based on it being in the manga because it would be pointless to introduce a fight that is going to end with one move. And the ability to use ninjutsu is irrelevant because Rock Lee and Gai don't/can't use ninjutsu and have both taken out seriously strong shinobi; Gai took out Kisame and Kisame had difficulty throwing a fight with Killer Bee so we know he was insanely powerful.
    I'm mostly with you except the bold part. Jiraiya had to have been able to summon when he fought Hanzo. The reason is he didn't go back to the village after that and already had received his training and vision on his future from the toads. He may or may have known sage mode, that's unknown and there isn't currently anyway to prove it one way or the other. Jiraiya stayed with the Ame Orphans and started training them a short time after the Sannin lost to Hanzo.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... Last»