11 7.97%
Page 2 of 6 « First 123456 Last»
    Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Hanzo VS Mifune

Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    Well, Mifune has a great advantage over Hanzo as he seemingly knows who he is. Like Kinkaku and Ginkaku said, time revealed their secrets.

I also wonder if Samurai can use ninjutsu, and what you said about Samurai being no mature for the Shinobi seems true so far, but then again those Samurai patrolling the summit that were easily killed could have been like the random Chunin we see, or the nameless ones that are less talented that Kotesus and Izumo (who actually seem to be standout Chunin).

Chiyo may also be willing to help out, because they seem to know each other. I know she can't fight Hanzo, but she can blurt out his abilities if he knows them.

What I don't get is, if the good guys that got ressurected can still speak, why don't they say "this is the weak point in my technique"? It could be that Kabuto has blocked it off, but he can't have because Choza is now aware of some Ghost Transformation Technique that Dan is probably going to use soon.
    dan told him to put up da barrier
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/530/7

Quote Originally Posted by BigTDogg220 View Post
    I'm mostly with you except the bold part. Jiraiya had to have been able to summon when he fought Hanzo. The reason is he didn't go back to the village after that and already had received his training and vision on his future from the toads. He may or may have known sage mode, that's unknown and there isn't currently anyway to prove it one way or the other. Jiraiya stayed with the Ame Orphans and started training them a short time after the Sannin lost to Hanzo.
    i agree but on da flip side i hope hanzo gets dis done fast...if not he would be a let down, being dat he has space-time tech, and took on da sannin and won even if day were not in top form, and went down by one of the top ninjas on da show (pain)

Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Red flesh cloud's choking out
    the morning sky, they said
    it'd never come, we knew it
    was a lie. All forms of life
    die now, the humans all
    succumb. Time to kiss your ass
    goodbye. the end has just
    begun.

I'm mostly with you except the bold part. Jiraiya had to have been able to summon when he fought Hanzo. The reason is he didn't go back to the village after that and already had received his training and vision on his future from the toads. He may or may have known sage mode, that's unknown and there isn't currently anyway to prove it one way or the other. Jiraiya stayed with the Ame Orphans and started training them a short time after the Sannin lost to Hanzo.
    he knew sage mode, he started learning as a kid after he accidently reverse summoned himself to the frogs place and first met gamabunta, so while he was growing up he split his time between sage training and ninja training. im guessing he didn't have the time to summon the sage toads to his shoulders to go sage mode, idk about summoning bunta or manda or kaysuya (slug w/e its name is) but they def weren't there when the orphans saw them barely standing and beaten.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am simply in a dream...I
    awake when my 3rd eye opens

As been said the people Hanzo fought are not the same people later in the manga. So him beating teens(pretty much) as he was in his prime isnt a huge deal(it still counts for something though)

I think Mifune will lose not because i think he sucks but just to break up this nin dieing streak the alliance has(for known characters)

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Het is allang bepaald.

Am I the only one who's thinking that Mifune is going to rape Hanzo o_O?

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ugh. There is no possible way to know Mifune's powers. Why are there people saying Hanzo is going to destroy him?

Be realistic, we have no idea what kind of tricks Mifune has up his sleeves. Yes, the patrolling samurai at the Kage Summit weren't very impressive, but this is the samurai general we're talking about.

The Kage Summit was a meeting of the 5 Kages and Mifune was there. He's the general of all the samurai and was representing them as a neutral party but he WAS there, so why isn't anyone considering the possibility that Mifune could be in the same league as those guys?

We know samurai can at least use chakra (forget the exact page), but we have no idea; not even the slightest clue what Mifune can do.

Think of it this way:
    The very first real fight involving a samurai is about to happen and who did Kishi pin him up against? Hanzo. Of all the characters Kishi could have chosen he picked Hanzo the Salamander King.

If you have any common sense, that has got to tell you that this is going to be a showcase for what samurai can do and you can sure as hell bet your ass it's going to be a very intense fight.

Last edited by NLee; 03-03-2011 at 07:12 AM.

Your bro. Scorpio0Pharaoh0Titan's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    June 2009...nuff said!

I'm hoping for Hanzo to turn slaughter some known characters so Mifune is a good as start as any. I want to see a long fight with Hanzo because I've been itching to see the man who defeated and named the Sannin.

UHH... NO.
    Hanzou didn't DEFEAT the Sannin. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: It was a tie... Tsunade and Jiraiya were still up to fight more... but he said if they agree to stop fighting then he will call them the sannin.

THEY AGREED TO STOP FIGHTING (BOTH OF THEM DID).

SO did hanzou defeat the sannin?
    SEE MY SIG FOR THE ANSWER. THE FIRST ONE. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It will be interesting indeed to see Konohamaru's new abilities

the one everybody know Kriss123's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    yup

Hanzo VS Mifune!

I Think it will be a sick fight and i hope Mifune will show some amasing Sword technique. I think Mifune will win.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hi.
    I'd just like to point out. most people, when faced with an enemy they feel they cannot defeat, either a. run away like what kankuro were doing before they got poisoned. or b. attack them by surprise or from their blind side. the fact that mifune chose to respectfully ask to battle with hanzo means that he is at least confident enough to believe he could win against him. that would mean he has at least some skill to become a decent fight against hanzo and possibly win.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    June 2009...nuff said!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    Hi.
    I'd just like to point out. most people, when faced with an enemy they feel they cannot defeat, either a. run away like what kankuro were doing before they got poisoned. or b. attack them by surprise or from their blind side. the fact that mifune chose to respectfully ask to battle with hanzo means that he is at least confident enough to believe he could win against him. that would mean he has at least some skill to become a decent fight against hanzo and possibly win.
    this ^^^

let's make love.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Hanzo VS Mifune!

Someone already made this thread

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Mifune wouldn't say that unless he knew hanzo capabilities. I am pretty sure Samurai's are strong. Kishi just loved to show Sasuke's abilities with them. Since, its not sasuke I am pretty sure he will not even bother showing how powerless samurai's are.

Samurai's through out the years were known for their quickness decisive actions most of them who reached peak to be known as Wise men.

I am pretty sure Mifune will come out winning this battle. I disagree that the sannin were at their prime when they fought Hanzo. It was not a defeat it was a draw. Hanzo just named them "The legendary sannins"...

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio0Pharaoh0Titan View Post
    UHH... NO.
    Hanzou didn't DEFEAT the Sannin. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: It was a tie... Tsunade and Jiraiya were still up to fight more... but he said if they agree to stop fighting then he will call them the sannin.

THEY AGREED TO STOP FIGHTING (BOTH OF THEM DID).

SO did hanzou defeat the sannin?
    SEE MY SIG FOR THE ANSWER. THE FIRST ONE. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

If they continued to fight then it's safe to say Hanzou would have won. Technically he did defeat them in the sense that if they hadn't stopped, he would have been the victor. Otherwise Jiraiya wouldn't have praised him as much as he did. You could say Hanzou defeated them, but he didn't win.

The only reason he spared their lives was because he said that Konoha would win the war in the end anyways so it would have been meaningless to kill them. Even more so since they were the only 3 left alive. Hanzou congratulated them and offered to spare their lives if they promised to go by the titles of Sannin from that day on. I'm sure Hanzou wouldn't have used the word "spare" if he wasn't able to kill them.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/369/11
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/369/12

Last edited by NLee; 03-03-2011 at 08:53 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

LOL! this will be like the other..being defeated easily pfff...so pathetic. .

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by knots23 View Post
    LOL! this will be like the other..being defeated easily pfff...so pathetic. .
    What "other"?

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    June 2009...nuff said!

Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    If they continued to fight then it's safe to say Hanzou would have won. Technically he did defeat them in the sense that if they hadn't stopped, he would have been the victor. Otherwise Jiraiya wouldn't have praised him as much as he did. You could say Hanzou defeated them, but he didn't win.

The only reason he spared their lives was because he said that Konoha would win the war in the end anyways so it would have been meaningless to kill them. Even more so since they were the only 3 left alive. Hanzou congratulated them and offered to spare their lives if they promised to go by the titles of Sannin from that day on. I'm sure Hanzou wouldn't have used the word "spare" if he wasn't able to kill them.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/369/11
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/369/12

You are making a huge assumption... so

NO.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    What "other"?
    Other summons..it will be just the same..being defeated easily pff

not even defeat a single good shinobi from alliances..grrr!!

At least they defeat a popular named in alliances...

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Mifune will reveal the legendary sword technique the "Hitten Mitsurugi Slash ( 9 Headed Dragon Techinque) LMAO!!

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

those who picked mifune...have u guys seen his skills yet lol? bt for me obviously hanzo of the salamander if dats the right name lol

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio0Pharaoh0Titan View Post
    You are making a huge assumption... so

NO.
    Jiraiya was in shock that Hanzo could be defeated. Hanzo wasn't even scratched it seems and Tsnaude was holding Jiraiya up. Call it what you want, but Hanzo spared their lives by ending their battle. Remember what Hanzou said, I'll let you live if you call yourself the sannin of Konoha. He didn't defeat them, but Jiraiya seemed convinced they would have.

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Samurai and Ninjas have always been at odds. I really loved when they introduced the idea of the Samurai as their neutral ground. I think Mifune is going to rage on Hanzo and I think it will be a great battle since we have never really seen anything from the Samurai or Hanzo.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chillin'

three legendary sannin couldn't defeat Hanzo, Hanzo is a realy strong ninja. You guys are underestimating Hanzo. But we don't know who Mifune realy is, so i expect a lot of him. In the end it will be a draw.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SKTupac View Post
    three legendary sannin couldn't defeat Hanzo, Hanzo is a realy strong ninja. You guys are underestimating Hanzo. But we don't know who Mifune realy is, so i expect a lot of him. In the end it will be a draw.
    In the end..STILL AND ALWAYS BE STILL THE alliance will win..so pathetic pff

It makes me go RAGE!!! everytime i think about it!!! grrr!! =)

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stealing the show and your
    girlfriend.

i Have a feeling that Mifune will win as much as i hate it to happen. It just seems more likely.

On paper, Hanzou seems to be of a greater caliber due to his notorious reign as amekage and actually fighting toe-to-toe with the three sannin. In contrary, Mifune is relatively unknown as he has just appeared in the manga/anime and we do not have much information on his skill except he is the leader of the samurai - who were supposedly stronger than shinobi but look at what happened to em against sasuke who was outnumbered and not even at full-strength :/

Although i dunno if i missed anything but what are chiyo, kimimaro and whoever was with him doing? they're still with hanzou if i remember rightly. Are they going to sit back? or what? Another thing that's bugging me is that if Hanzou unleashed a poison mist and Mifune just randomly shows up... Why isn't he effected? surely the mist didn't vanish in the space of a few seconds...

One things for sure though; both people have abilities we have yet to see and we're eager to see them, so it should be a good fight.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Please look before you make threds. but to answer, I have it difficult to choose. we do not know alot about anyone. hanzo stod his ground and defeted the three sannins. yes they where young but he have to be a monster. but still we do not know anything about mifune, he can be a monster also, he is the leader of the swordmans and he dosen`t strike me as a person to choose a fight before thinking so a belive that he has the upper hand here. I can`t wait to see this fight.

everybody bashing those who choose mifune should think about what their saying, everybody knows that hanzo is strong, but we do not know much about him and we do not know anything about mifune besides he uses a sword. I hold a butten on mifune just because I don`t like hanzo, he strikes me as a simple minded war idiot.