View Poll Results: Hanzo VS Mifune

Voters
138. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hanzo

    52 37.68%
  • Mifune

    75 54.35%
  • Draw

    11 7.97%
Page 2 of 8 « First 123456 ... Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 141
  1. #21
    Heister's Avatar
    Status
    Heister is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,008
    Location
    Toadland
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Hanzo VS Mifune

    When he beat them they weren't at their prime.

    They were still in their early 20's/late teen's.
     
         

  2. #22
    Nos Venerabilem KeotsuEclipse's Avatar
    Status
    KeotsuEclipse is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    8,591
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Hanzo VS Mifune

    I, personally, can't wait to see this fight. o_o I've been waiting to see a good Samurai in action.

    Personally, I want Mifune to come out the victor, and I think he will - I do think people have overhyped Hanzo - when he beat the Sannin, it was he who coined that term - they where still young, and not at their best.

    Mifune is the General of all the Samurai, and so we can assume, the best. And like has been pointed out, there has got to be a reason Kakashi holds the Samurai in reverence.

    It also goes back to Hanzo and the Sannin. Just because "Person A" beat "Person B, C, and D," doesn't mean he can beat "Person E."

    Though I'm cheering for Mifune, it'll be an interesting fight, nonetheless.
     
         

  3. #23
    Jashinist Morteus's Avatar
    Status
    Morteus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,937
    Location
    Mexico, Hidalgo
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hanzo VS Mifune

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTDogg220 View Post
    I'm hoping for Hanzo to turn slaughter some known characters so Mifune is a good as start as any. I want to see a long fight with Hanzo because I've been itching to see the man who defeated and named the Sannin.
    YEEEAAAAAHHH!!!! HANZO!!!!!! FTW!!!!! the man who defeated the legendary Sannins, the man who is known worldwide!!! This is gonna be EPIC!!! Kill em all Hanzo... IMagine!! (I hope that Hanzo somehow breaks free from Kabuto... and joins the fight!!! Madara n Kabuto vs Hanzo vs Shinobis and Samurais this is Hanzo slapping Mifune:flaw: lol


    BTW i finally get why he wears that gas mask.... poison attacks
     
         

  4. #24
    Member narajacob's Avatar
    Status
    narajacob is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    229
    Location
    Australia
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hanzo VS Mifune

    Hanzo named Orochimaru,Tsunade, and Jiraiya the legendary sannin after they put up one hell of a fight and this was when they were still pretty young so they weren't anywhere near their best. Jiraiya hadn't even grasped summoning or sage mode by that point.
    I can't imagine the fight between Hanzo and Mifune being very one sided or short; just based on it being in the manga because it would be pointless to introduce a fight that is going to end with one move. And the ability to use ninjutsu is irrelevant because Rock Lee and Gai don't/can't use ninjutsu and have both taken out seriously strong shinobi; Gai took out Kisame and Kisame had difficulty throwing a fight with Killer Bee so we know he was insanely powerful.
     
         

  5. #25
    220 BigTDogg220's Avatar
    Status
    BigTDogg220 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,462
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hanzo VS Mifune

    Quote Originally Posted by narajacob View Post
    Hanzo named Orochimaru,Tsunade, and Jiraiya the legendary sannin after they put up one hell of a fight and this was when they were still pretty young so they weren't anywhere near their best. Jiraiya hadn't even grasped summoning or sage mode by that point.
    I can't imagine the fight between Hanzo and Mifune being very one sided or short; just based on it being in the manga because it would be pointless to introduce a fight that is going to end with one move. And the ability to use ninjutsu is irrelevant because Rock Lee and Gai don't/can't use ninjutsu and have both taken out seriously strong shinobi; Gai took out Kisame and Kisame had difficulty throwing a fight with Killer Bee so we know he was insanely powerful.
    I'm mostly with you except the bold part. Jiraiya had to have been able to summon when he fought Hanzo. The reason is he didn't go back to the village after that and already had received his training and vision on his future from the toads. He may or may have known sage mode, that's unknown and there isn't currently anyway to prove it one way or the other. Jiraiya stayed with the Ame Orphans and started training them a short time after the Sannin lost to Hanzo.
     
         

  6. #26
    black uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    black uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    8,800
    Location
    Over there
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hanzo VS Mifune

    Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    Well, Mifune has a great advantage over Hanzo as he seemingly knows who he is. Like Kinkaku and Ginkaku said, time revealed their secrets.

    I also wonder if Samurai can use ninjutsu, and what you said about Samurai being no mature for the Shinobi seems true so far, but then again those Samurai patrolling the summit that were easily killed could have been like the random Chunin we see, or the nameless ones that are less talented that Kotesus and Izumo (who actually seem to be standout Chunin).

    Chiyo may also be willing to help out, because they seem to know each other. I know she can't fight Hanzo, but she can blurt out his abilities if he knows them.

    What I don't get is, if the good guys that got ressurected can still speak, why don't they say "this is the weak point in my technique"? It could be that Kabuto has blocked it off, but he can't have because Choza is now aware of some Ghost Transformation Technique that Dan is probably going to use soon.
    dan told him to put up da barrier
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/530/7

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTDogg220 View Post
    I'm mostly with you except the bold part. Jiraiya had to have been able to summon when he fought Hanzo. The reason is he didn't go back to the village after that and already had received his training and vision on his future from the toads. He may or may have known sage mode, that's unknown and there isn't currently anyway to prove it one way or the other. Jiraiya stayed with the Ame Orphans and started training them a short time after the Sannin lost to Hanzo.
    i agree but on da flip side i hope hanzo gets dis done fast...if not he would be a let down, being dat he has space-time tech, and took on da sannin and won even if day were not in top form, and went down by one of the top ninjas on da show (pain)
     
         

  7. #27
    Professor Sarutobi's Avatar
    Status
    Professor Sarutobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    10,166
    Location
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Red flesh cloud's choking out
    the morning sky, they said
    it'd never come, we knew it
    was a lie. All forms of life
    die now, the humans all
    succumb. Time to kiss your ass
    goodbye. the end has just
    begun.
     

    Re: Hanzo VS Mifune

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTDogg220 View Post
    I'm mostly with you except the bold part. Jiraiya had to have been able to summon when he fought Hanzo. The reason is he didn't go back to the village after that and already had received his training and vision on his future from the toads. He may or may have known sage mode, that's unknown and there isn't currently anyway to prove it one way or the other. Jiraiya stayed with the Ame Orphans and started training them a short time after the Sannin lost to Hanzo.
    he knew sage mode, he started learning as a kid after he accidently reverse summoned himself to the frogs place and first met gamabunta, so while he was growing up he split his time between sage training and ninja training. im guessing he didn't have the time to summon the sage toads to his shoulders to go sage mode, idk about summoning bunta or manda or kaysuya (slug w/e its name is) but they def weren't there when the orphans saw them barely standing and beaten.
     
         

  8. #28
    Member Lostdreams's Avatar
    Status
    Lostdreams is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    767
    Location
    FL
    I am simply in a dream...I
    awake when my 3rd eye opens
     

    Re: Hanzo VS Mifune

    As been said the people Hanzo fought are not the same people later in the manga. So him beating teens(pretty much) as he was in his prime isnt a huge deal(it still counts for something though)

    I think Mifune will lose not because i think he sucks but just to break up this nin dieing streak the alliance has(for known characters)
     
         

  9. #29
    Henkie DeathReaperSeal's Avatar
    Status
    DeathReaperSeal is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    821
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Het is allang bepaald.
     

    Re: Hanzo VS Mifune

    Am I the only one who's thinking that Mifune is going to rape Hanzo o_O?
     
         

  10. #30
    Senior Member NLee's Avatar
    Status
    NLee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,071
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hanzo VS Mifune

    Ugh. There is no possible way to know Mifune's powers. Why are there people saying Hanzo is going to destroy him?

    Be realistic, we have no idea what kind of tricks Mifune has up his sleeves. Yes, the patrolling samurai at the Kage Summit weren't very impressive, but this is the samurai general we're talking about.

    The Kage Summit was a meeting of the 5 Kages and Mifune was there. He's the general of all the samurai and was representing them as a neutral party but he WAS there, so why isn't anyone considering the possibility that Mifune could be in the same league as those guys?

    We know samurai can at least use chakra (forget the exact page), but we have no idea; not even the slightest clue what Mifune can do.






    Think of it this way:
    The very first real fight involving a samurai is about to happen and who did Kishi pin him up against? Hanzo. Of all the characters Kishi could have chosen he picked Hanzo the Salamander King.

    If you have any common sense, that has got to tell you that this is going to be a showcase for what samurai can do and you can sure as hell bet your ass it's going to be a very intense fight.
     
         
    Last edited by NLee; 03-03-2011 at 08:12 AM.

  11. #31
    Your bro. Scorpio0Pharaoh0Titan's Avatar
    Status
    Scorpio0Pharaoh0Titan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,046
    Location
    Oakville, ON
    June 2009...nuff said!
     

    Re: Hanzo VS Mifune

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTDogg220 View Post
    I'm hoping for Hanzo to turn slaughter some known characters so Mifune is a good as start as any. I want to see a long fight with Hanzo because I've been itching to see the man who defeated and named the Sannin.

    UHH... NO.
    Hanzou didn't DEFEAT the Sannin. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: It was a tie... Tsunade and Jiraiya were still up to fight more... but he said if they agree to stop fighting then he will call them the sannin.


    THEY AGREED TO STOP FIGHTING (BOTH OF THEM DID).

    SO did hanzou defeat the sannin?
    SEE MY SIG FOR THE ANSWER. THE FIRST ONE. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
     
         

  12. #32
    Member NarutoBases Local Troll's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoBases Local Troll is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    121
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hanzo VS Mifune

    It will be interesting indeed to see Konohamaru's new abilities
     
         

  13. #33
    the one everybody know Kriss123's Avatar
    Status
    Kriss123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,121
    Location
    Norway
    miss it
     

    Hanzo VS Mifune!

    I Think it will be a sick fight and i hope Mifune will show some amasing Sword technique. I think Mifune will win.
     
         

  14. #34
    DarkPhoenix's Avatar
    Status
    DarkPhoenix is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,677
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hanzo VS Mifune

    Hi.
    I'd just like to point out. most people, when faced with an enemy they feel they cannot defeat, either a. run away like what kankuro were doing before they got poisoned. or b. attack them by surprise or from their blind side. the fact that mifune chose to respectfully ask to battle with hanzo means that he is at least confident enough to believe he could win against him. that would mean he has at least some skill to become a decent fight against hanzo and possibly win.
     
         

  15. #35
    Your bro. Scorpio0Pharaoh0Titan's Avatar
    Status
    Scorpio0Pharaoh0Titan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,046
    Location
    Oakville, ON
    June 2009...nuff said!
     

    Re: Hanzo VS Mifune

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    Hi.
    I'd just like to point out. most people, when faced with an enemy they feel they cannot defeat, either a. run away like what kankuro were doing before they got poisoned. or b. attack them by surprise or from their blind side. the fact that mifune chose to respectfully ask to battle with hanzo means that he is at least confident enough to believe he could win against him. that would mean he has at least some skill to become a decent fight against hanzo and possibly win.
    this ^^^


    let's make love.
     
         

  16. #36
    Senior Member NLee's Avatar
    Status
    NLee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,071
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hanzo VS Mifune!

    Someone already made this thread
     
         

  17. #37
    Member Spartan117's Avatar
    Status
    Spartan117 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    587
    Location
    Place where people think of me.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hanzo VS Mifune

    Mifune wouldn't say that unless he knew hanzo capabilities. I am pretty sure Samurai's are strong. Kishi just loved to show Sasuke's abilities with them. Since, its not sasuke I am pretty sure he will not even bother showing how powerless samurai's are.

    Samurai's through out the years were known for their quickness decisive actions most of them who reached peak to be known as Wise men.

    I am pretty sure Mifune will come out winning this battle. I disagree that the sannin were at their prime when they fought Hanzo. It was not a defeat it was a draw. Hanzo just named them "The legendary sannins"...
     
         

  18. #38
    Senior Member NLee's Avatar
    Status
    NLee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,071
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hanzo VS Mifune

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio0Pharaoh0Titan View Post
    UHH... NO.
    Hanzou didn't DEFEAT the Sannin. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: It was a tie... Tsunade and Jiraiya were still up to fight more... but he said if they agree to stop fighting then he will call them the sannin.


    THEY AGREED TO STOP FIGHTING (BOTH OF THEM DID).

    SO did hanzou defeat the sannin?
    SEE MY SIG FOR THE ANSWER. THE FIRST ONE. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

    If they continued to fight then it's safe to say Hanzou would have won. Technically he did defeat them in the sense that if they hadn't stopped, he would have been the victor. Otherwise Jiraiya wouldn't have praised him as much as he did. You could say Hanzou defeated them, but he didn't win.

    The only reason he spared their lives was because he said that Konoha would win the war in the end anyways so it would have been meaningless to kill them. Even more so since they were the only 3 left alive. Hanzou congratulated them and offered to spare their lives if they promised to go by the titles of Sannin from that day on. I'm sure Hanzou wouldn't have used the word "spare" if he wasn't able to kill them.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/369/11
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/369/12
     
         
    Last edited by NLee; 03-03-2011 at 09:53 AM.

  19. #39
    Banned
    Status
    knots23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,548
    Location
    HQ of Akatsuki
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hanzo VS Mifune

    LOL! this will be like the other..being defeated easily pfff...so pathetic. .
     
         

  20. #40
    Senior Member NLee's Avatar
    Status
    NLee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,071
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hanzo VS Mifune

    Quote Originally Posted by knots23 View Post
    LOL! this will be like the other..being defeated easily pfff...so pathetic. .
    What "other"?
     
         

Page 2 of 8 « First 123456 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •