11 7.97%
Page 3 of 8 « First 1234567 ... Last»
    Your bro. Scorpio0Pharaoh0Titan's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    June 2009...nuff said!

Re: Hanzo VS Mifune

Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    If they continued to fight then it's safe to say Hanzou would have won. Technically he did defeat them in the sense that if they hadn't stopped, he would have been the victor. Otherwise Jiraiya wouldn't have praised him as much as he did. You could say Hanzou defeated them, but he didn't win.

The only reason he spared their lives was because he said that Konoha would win the war in the end anyways so it would have been meaningless to kill them. Even more so since they were the only 3 left alive. Hanzou congratulated them and offered to spare their lives if they promised to go by the titles of Sannin from that day on. I'm sure Hanzou wouldn't have used the word "spare" if he wasn't able to kill them.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/369/11
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/369/12

You are making a huge assumption... so

NO.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    What "other"?
    Other summons..it will be just the same..being defeated easily pff

not even defeat a single good shinobi from alliances..grrr!!

At least they defeat a popular named in alliances...

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: Hanzo VS Mifune!

Mifune will reveal the legendary sword technique the "Hitten Mitsurugi Slash ( 9 Headed Dragon Techinque) LMAO!!

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

those who picked mifune...have u guys seen his skills yet lol? bt for me obviously hanzo of the salamander if dats the right name lol

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio0Pharaoh0Titan View Post
    You are making a huge assumption... so

NO.
    Jiraiya was in shock that Hanzo could be defeated. Hanzo wasn't even scratched it seems and Tsnaude was holding Jiraiya up. Call it what you want, but Hanzo spared their lives by ending their battle. Remember what Hanzou said, I'll let you live if you call yourself the sannin of Konoha. He didn't defeat them, but Jiraiya seemed convinced they would have.

Academy Student
    Status
    This user has no status.

Samurai and Ninjas have always been at odds. I really loved when they introduced the idea of the Samurai as their neutral ground. I think Mifune is going to rage on Hanzo and I think it will be a great battle since we have never really seen anything from the Samurai or Hanzo.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Chillin'

three legendary sannin couldn't defeat Hanzo, Hanzo is a realy strong ninja. You guys are underestimating Hanzo. But we don't know who Mifune realy is, so i expect a lot of him. In the end it will be a draw.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SKTupac View Post
    three legendary sannin couldn't defeat Hanzo, Hanzo is a realy strong ninja. You guys are underestimating Hanzo. But we don't know who Mifune realy is, so i expect a lot of him. In the end it will be a draw.
    In the end..STILL AND ALWAYS BE STILL THE alliance will win..so pathetic pff

It makes me go RAGE!!! everytime i think about it!!! grrr!! =)

Status
    Dec 2008
    Stealing the show and your
    girlfriend.

i Have a feeling that Mifune will win as much as i hate it to happen. It just seems more likely.

On paper, Hanzou seems to be of a greater caliber due to his notorious reign as amekage and actually fighting toe-to-toe with the three sannin. In contrary, Mifune is relatively unknown as he has just appeared in the manga/anime and we do not have much information on his skill except he is the leader of the samurai - who were supposedly stronger than shinobi but look at what happened to em against sasuke who was outnumbered and not even at full-strength :/

Although i dunno if i missed anything but what are chiyo, kimimaro and whoever was with him doing? they're still with hanzou if i remember rightly. Are they going to sit back? or what? Another thing that's bugging me is that if Hanzou unleashed a poison mist and Mifune just randomly shows up... Why isn't he effected? surely the mist didn't vanish in the space of a few seconds...

One things for sure though; both people have abilities we have yet to see and we're eager to see them, so it should be a good fight.

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Please look before you make threds. but to answer, I have it difficult to choose. we do not know alot about anyone. hanzo stod his ground and defeted the three sannins. yes they where young but he have to be a monster. but still we do not know anything about mifune, he can be a monster also, he is the leader of the swordmans and he dosen`t strike me as a person to choose a fight before thinking so a belive that he has the upper hand here. I can`t wait to see this fight.

everybody bashing those who choose mifune should think about what their saying, everybody knows that hanzo is strong, but we do not know much about him and we do not know anything about mifune besides he uses a sword. I hold a butten on mifune just because I don`t like hanzo, he strikes me as a simple minded war idiot.

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

hi... i think mifune will win, when hanzou fight the three legendary, the sannin's is not yet as powerful bcoz they are young... yet that my opinion... lol

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Sorry I really really want to see Hanzo take out alest 3 known alliance people.
    This would show case his ablities and make him a beast in our eyes.

I really want him to kill Mifune to set an example. I mean I don't really care if Mifune dies this is a ninja war not a samurai war. I want to see Hanzo just let out havoc.

But if Minfune wins I be pissed. I really don't want to see that happen. I want Hanzo to surive long enough to face a kage then maybe go out.

Status
    Dec 2008
    girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillertastic View Post
    Sorry I really really want to see Hanzo take out alest 3 known alliance people.
    This would show case his ablities and make him a beast in our eyes.

I really want him to kill Mifune to set an example. I mean I don't really care if Mifune dies this is a ninja war not a samurai war. I want to see Hanzo just let out havoc.

But if Minfune wins I be pissed. I really don't want to see that happen. I want Hanzo to surive long enough to face a kage then maybe go out.
    its fairly obvious that mifune will win because if he loses, that means kankuro and co. are doomed to dying as well.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Jana is love. Jana is life.

I would say Mifune wins. :3

Status
    Dec 2008
    girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobi Gobletsson View Post
    I would say Mifune wins. :3
    You have no say in this discussion. Please leave via the sign out button.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsndshanks View Post
    its fairly obvious that mifune will win because if he loses, that means kankuro and co. are doomed to dying as well.

Well he can escape some how in his puppets. The others must die who else do we care about in Kankuro co? I have to double check but I think nobody.
    But on the villain side we got some heavy hitters.

We got you know Hanzo! Then who is that Kim and Chiyo wow and also the fat guy. I really want them to wipe the co out maybe even Kankuro just to get the meaning a cross and to get Garaa and his sister pissed.

Status
    Dec 2008
    girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillertastic View Post
    Well he can escape some how in his puppets. The others must die who else do we care about in Kankuro co? I have to double check but I think nobody.
    But on the villain side we got some heavy hitters.

We got you know Hanzo! Then who is that Kim and Chiyo wow and also the fat guy. I really want them to wipe the co out maybe even Kankuro just to get the meaning a cross and to get Garaa and his sister pissed.
    His puppets? you do realise they don't have a mind of their own and how puppeteers work, right? He cant move due to the poison. What do you expect to happen? a nimbus 3000 to come along and whisk him away?

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

I'm really hoping this would be an awesome all out battle (unlike the KinGin Bro's). If it's really happening, i don't mind if it takes a month....

Last edited by Kurogane; 03-03-2011 at 12:52 PM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsndshanks View Post
    His puppets? you do realise they don't have a mind of their own and how puppeteers work, right? He cant move due to the poison. What do you expect to happen? a nimbus 3000 to come along and whisk him away?
    Forgot about the poison numbing him. Well then they all should die. I mean we seen Sasori get taken out ez time to even the score.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Come 2 HELL if u wanna meet
    me***

wow hanzo in action after sososossooso long n his salamander summon man next chapter's going 2 be awesome but i think the leader of the samurai Mifune has some great powerful jutsu under his sleeves but he stands no chance against the great hanzo!