11 7.97%
Page 6 of 6 « First ... 23456
    Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Hanzo VS Mifune

Mifune has the legendary sword technique the "Hitten Mitsurugi Style (9 Headed Dragon Slash)" haha..and up to now no one beat that legendary technique..and i think mifune will use it to defeat hanzo.. =)

Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Red flesh cloud's choking out
    the morning sky, they said
    it'd never come, we knew it
    was a lie. All forms of life
    die now, the humans all
    succumb. Time to kiss your ass
    goodbye. the end has just
    begun.

Quote Originally Posted by Kachidevirus View Post
    Dnt 4get d sannin wr young ninjas wen dey fought old nd xperiencd Hanzo who waz leader of d rain as at den. Nd if i'm nt mistaken hanzo knew dey had figurd out his teleportation jutsu nd decided 2 quit honourably. Mifune on d oda syd dosnt fear d kages at their levl. I gues there is mo bout him dat meetz d eye.
    no he didn't quit because they figured out his jutsu, he respected that they weren't squished like bugs by him and his salamander, figured the leaf would win the war in the long-run so why kill 3 gifted ninja, spared their lives and told them to call themselves the sannin in exchange for him letting them live.

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

all the epic fights are going to start everyone gonna kick some ass ....
    kakashi division vs. seven shinobi swordsmen..
    darui nd kitsuchi division vs. elite ninja's of world..
    gaara division vs. previous kages...

Demon Mangekyo Sharingan Kazuy Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't think the battle will end up being a draw.Hanzo is undead so the only way for the battle to end as a draw would be to seal Hanzo or Release his soul which I don't think is possible.Hanzo as we know is not a sensitive guy or someone with bigger motives like protecting someone so I don't see how they could release his soul like they did with Sasori.
    Another scenario would be for Kankuro to join the fight.I know his poisoned right now but maybe someone has an antidote or a team from the ninja medical squad gets there.Anyway I think that it is possible for a third person to join the fight.Most likely a good guy.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

mifune

to be love, to be love Realtwisted's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

See what i told you, this war was pointless.
    Why don't Kimimmaro just use his most power jutsu, and kill those samury along with Kankuro?He can, but kishi don't want him to.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon

lol the question on everybodys mind!!

i personally strongly believe Mifune will come out with the win.. Hanzo who was nototrious, known for being the Rain's leader, defeated by only Pain and named the Leafs Sannins will be beat by Mifune leader of the Samurais...

i dont have to argue this. this is clearly the time for the samurais to shine. Mifune will display the power of a samurai and will be one of the coolest characters in Naruto afterwards.

Hanzo is cool and all but his purpose is to be defeated by Mifune and make Mifune look cool.. just like how Darui defeated Kin Gin and looked awesome displaying black lightening and storm jutsus.

people are saying that main characters need to die to spice up the story and Mifune is going to lose against Hanzo to boost and prove his rep. well we've already seen characters in the war die, and some known ones too. Samui for instance.. i dont think Mifune, a general in war and samurai leader is going to be beaten by a edo tensi ninja..

Samurais ftw

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post

lol the question on everybodys mind!!

i personally strongly believe Mifune will come out with the win.. Hanzo who was nototrious, known for being the Rain's leader, defeated by only Pain and named the Leafs Sannins will be beat by Mifune leader of the Samurais...

i dont have to argue this. this is clearly the time for the samurais to shine. Mifune will display the power of a samurai and will be one of the coolest characters in Naruto afterwards.

Hanzo is cool and all but his purpose is to be defeated by Mifune and make Mifune look cool.. just like how Darui defeated Kin Gin and looked awesome displaying black lightening and storm jutsus.

people are saying that main characters need to die to spice up the story and Mifune is going to lose against Hanzo to boost and prove his rep. well we've already seen characters in the war die, and some known ones too. Samui for instance.. i dont think Mifune, a general in war and samurai leader is going to be beaten by a edo tensi ninja..

Samurais ftw
    Who is Samui? Meh forget we want people we know to die! This is anime/mag not american cartoons like the smurfs(fail attempts always happen), looney tunes( where one sided cartoon runs over the fail cartoon always), or Transformers (where they shoot a bunch of blanks and everyone gets up and retreats without dying to fight again over something petty.)

We want DBZ(deaths), we want blood(yo yo Hashu), we want to have emotional feelings. I for one love the deaths Jman,3rd it was noble and good and it is like the real world you die. Keep mifune alive please....

This is a Ninja tell. Keep that Neutral guy out of Hanzo face. And I my own personal opion think Mifune should die he already got someone who can replace him in his nation.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chillertastic View Post
    Who is Samui? Meh forget we want people we know to die! This is anime/mag not american cartoons like the smurfs(fail attempts always happen), looney tunes( where one sided cartoon runs over the fail cartoon always), or Transformers (where they shoot a bunch of blanks and everyone gets up and retreats without dying to fight again over something petty.)

We want DBZ(deaths), we want blood(yo yo Hashu), we want to have emotional feelings. I for one love the deaths Jman,3rd it was noble and good and it is like the real world you die. Keep mifune alive please....

This is a Ninja tell. Keep that Neutral guy out of Hanzo face. And I my own personal opion think Mifune should die he already got someone who can replace him in his nation.
    Hanzo will definently prove his rep. Mifune will also prove his worth and for all samurais. the samurais havent looked too good since Sasuke handled them but people will forget that Sasuke is turning out to be one of the most powerful ninjas in the whole story.

Mifune is going to win. he wont be one of those known characters to die. sadly i think Kankuro will but i have a feeling Shino will aid Kankuro since Shino is part of Mifunes group.. it would also be cool since Kankuro and Shino had fought back in the chunnins exams.

btw Samui was a known character. if you was serious about not knowing who she was than maybe you should read the manga more carefully..

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

mifune is winning this fight ....... cos nothing is know of the samurias powers

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's wibly wobly timey wimey
    stuff

Quote Originally Posted by knots23 View Post
    Mifune has the legendary sword technique the "Hitten Mitsurugi Style (9 Headed Dragon Slash)" haha..and up to now no one beat that legendary technique..and i think mifune will use it to defeat hanzo.. =)
    WOW where didi you find that?

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well.......its hard to know the results. First, we dont know anything about Mifune, or the samurai powers. Also, each one of them has teammates by their sides so maybe the battle would be interrupted without having a real winner. Then, Hanzo is really, really strong. And not just him but his summon too. So, this battle depends on the unknown samurai abilities. Maybe they are incredibly pwerfull....Who knows??

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    Hanzo will definently prove his rep. Mifune will also prove his worth and for all samurais. the samurais havent looked too good since Sasuke handled them but people will forget that Sasuke is turning out to be one of the most powerful ninjas in the whole story.

Mifune is going to win. he wont be one of those known characters to die. sadly i think Kankuro will but i have a feeling Shino will aid Kankuro since Shino is part of Mifunes group.. it would also be cool since Kankuro and Shino had fought back in the chunnins exams.

btw Samui was a known character. if you was serious about not knowing who she was than maybe you should read the manga more carefully..
    Yea I know of a Samui.

But should I care? We just met her she is like a side person and know nothing about her. Also he said losses. Maybe her being in a bottle, but I said death. Not being in a bottle which you can break and the KinGin brother could show back up. Thats all I am saying

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

SPOILER
    Whoa, dude Hanzo fought Mifune before, a long time ago in some waterfall area, and seem's like Mifune won. Holy!!

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chillertastic View Post
    Yea I know of a Samui.

But should I care? We just met her she is like a side person and know nothing about her. Also he said losses. Maybe her being in a bottle, but I said death. Not being in a bottle which you can break and the KinGin brother could show back up. Thats all I am saying
    Samui is a known character and she was defeated in war. is she dead? no but her soul is sealed.. i think its safe to say she can be considered dead.

but thats besides the point.. Mifune isnt going to be a character that dies.. thats my point is that we've seen known chracters die in this war but Mifune isnt going to be another one...

at least i hope.

Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post
    SPOILER
    Whoa, dude Hanzo fought Mifune before, a long time ago in some waterfall area, and seem's like Mifune won. Holy!!
    man, your the only one on this site that always have cooler and better avators and sigs than me..

lol how are you able to have hentai as ya avator man??!

Demon Mangekyo Sharingan Kazuy Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The spoiler has no base since in the manga Mifune said:Hanzo-Dono I presume.I wish to face you in battle.So it's not possible for them to have faced each other off in the past.

Page 6 of 6 « First ... 23456