Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

zeref the black dragon slayer?

i was just thinking that maybe the black dragon is evil and zeref could be a black dragon slayer. Zeref could be a black dragon slayer and use the ultimate black magic. an ice dragon would have invincible ice magic, fire with fire, and black with black. no fire is greater than that of a dragon because a dragon or dragionslayer will eat that fire and have an even greater fire and the same for a black dragon slayer which could be zeref.

gildarts also said the black dragon probably hated humans and the dragons disappearance is related to zeref and since if he was the greatest black or dark mage he could be a dark dragon slayer
    I saw this when i was searching up zeref, and thought there might be some logic behind him being conected to the black dragon, so i thought id post it here.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: zeref the black dragon slayer?

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark king View Post
    I saw this when i was searching up zeref, and thought there might be some logic behind him being conected to the black dragon, so i thought id post it here.
    Hmm would make sense in the end, maybe this was the evil source of his own evilness...but i doubt Zeref used Dragonslayer Magic, because it hasn't been mentioned until now, it was only said that he was the pure evil magician. I guess that he just used the ancient forbidden magics like the guys from Grimoire Heart.

Putting the facts aside, i still don't get the whole Dragonslayer-thing. Were all the Dragons enemys trying to kill themselves by "educating" dragon slayers or what is the general purpose of their ambitions? I mean it is allways said that only a dragon slayer can kill a dragon. Why the dragons teached than the dragon slayer techniques to humans? Would you give a weapon to your enemy knowing he could shoot you with that? :confused:

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: zeref the black dragon slayer?

That makes sense that Zeref could be the black dragon slayer especially since Gildarts encounter a black dragon and got messed up badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby Uchiha View Post
    Putting the facts aside, i still don't get the whole Dragonslayer-thing. Were all the Dragons enemys trying to kill themselves by "educating" dragon slayers or what is the general purpose of their ambitions? I mean it is allways said that only a dragon slayer can kill a dragon. Why the dragons teached than the dragon slayer techniques to humans? Would you give a weapon to your enemy knowing he could shoot you with that? :confused:
    I'm with you on the fact that it's weird that the Dragons taught humans a magic meant to kill them, but maybe they just wanted allies. Think about it...Natsu, Gajeel, and Wendy all love the dragons that taught them. Each dragon trained it's own human ally.