Page 3 of 3 « First 123
Results 41 to 57 of 57
  1. #41
    Jounin Kakashi Fang's Avatar
    Status
    Kakashi Fang is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,343
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Jiraiya vs Kisame

    Quote Originally Posted by Minato The Fourth Hokage View Post
    i disagree with you, yes jiraiya would win against kisame but itachi could take him
    Jiraiya couldn't take either of them in my opinion.
     
         

  2. #42
    Master Artisan leafeater's Avatar
    Status
    leafeater is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,161
    Location
    PhD: MA, Born: VA
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.
     

    Re: Jiraiya vs Kisame

    Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi Fang View Post
    Just because samehada cannot absorb his chakra does not make it useless.
    Samehada has massive amounts of chakra already stored in it from previous fights such as Naruto,Killer Bee, and Asuma.

    Samehada could still rip Jiraiya to shreds and block/absorb chakra based attacks.
    Sage mode is resistant to damage, and Samehada cannot absorb any of his senjutsu attacks without absorbing nature chakra and thus becoming stone. So, all it really grants is some base chakra and a sword, but it loses what makes it special. Sorry.
     
         

  3. #43
    Senior Member Mugetsu's Avatar
    Status
    Mugetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,175
    Saving the world once again
     

    Re: Jiraiya vs Kisame

    Jiraiya takes this one
     
         

  4. #44
    Jounin Kakashi Fang's Avatar
    Status
    Kakashi Fang is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,343
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Jiraiya vs Kisame

    Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    Sage mode is resistant to damage, and Samehada cannot absorb any of his senjutsu attacks without absorbing nature chakra and thus becoming stone. So, all it really grants is some base chakra and a sword, but it loses what makes it special. Sorry.
    Sorry but sage mode does not make Jiraiya resistant to damage because pain ripped off his arm and stabbed him six times in the back and blasted him into the ocean.Jiraiya is just very durable in sage mode he is not superman.

    Like i said Samehada still has chakra reserves that would outlast Sage mode and kisame himself has an enormous chakra level.If anybody is impervious to damage because when kisame get injured Samehada heals his wounds so the longer the fight goes on it sways into Kisame's favor.
     
         

  5. #45
    Master Artisan leafeater's Avatar
    Status
    leafeater is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,161
    Location
    PhD: MA, Born: VA
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.
     

    Re: Jiraiya vs Kisame

    Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi Fang View Post
    Sorry but sage mode does not make Jiraiya resistant to damage because pain ripped off his arm and stabbed him six times in the back and blasted him into the ocean.Jiraiya is just very durable in sage mode he is not superman.

    Like i said Samehada still has chakra reserves that would outlast Sage mode and kisame himself has an enormous chakra level.If anybody is impervious to damage because when kisame get injured Samehada heals his wounds so the longer the fight goes on it sways into Kisame's favor.
    Resistant to damage and very durable are the same thing essentially. Sage mode offers infinite chakra and stamina, infinite is greater than whatever Kisame with Samehada has. The longer the fight, actually converges to infinity, thus favoring Jiraiya not Kisame, you have it backwards.
     
         

  6. #46
    Member oFuiinJutsuu's Avatar
    Status
    oFuiinJutsuu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    837
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Jiraiya vs Kisame

    Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    Resistant to damage and very durable are the same thing essentially. Sage mode offers infinite chakra and stamina, infinite is greater than whatever Kisame with Samehada has. The longer the fight, actually converges to infinity, thus favoring Jiraiya not Kisame, you have it backwards.
    True, but the longer the fight goes on the more damage Jiraiya will suffer and nothing will change for Kisame since samehada would just heal him. Btw, Jiraiya dosen't start in Sage mode. Kisame rapes him hard.
     
         

  7. #47
    The Observer Algalon's Avatar
    Status
    Algalon is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,652
    Location
    The Cosmos
    See your world through my
    eyes: A universe so vast as to
    be immeasurable -
    incomprehensible even to your
    greatest minds.
     

    Re: Jiraiya vs Kisame

    1st of all high som1 with high chakra isnt always stronger than som1 with low chakra, and i dont think kisame has more chakra with samehada than jiraiya in sage mode

    2nd kisame would lose even if jiraiya didnt go into sage mode
     
         

  8. #48
    Half Demon illidanson's Avatar
    Status
    illidanson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,851
    Location
    Right behind you...
    Rikodou solos :D
     

    Re: Jiraiya vs Kisame

    Quote Originally Posted by Minato The Fourth Hokage View Post
    1st of all high som1 with high chakra isnt always stronger than som1 with low chakra, and i dont think kisame has more chakra with samehada than jiraiya in sage mode

    2nd kisame would lose even if jiraiya didnt go into sage mode
    WHAT??? Jiraya without sage mode is like Itachi without MS.
    Without Sage Mode he can't use any of his strongest techniques and even those aren't as strong as kisames.
    Without Sage Mode, Kisame is stronger, faster, has more charkra and more stamina and can use much stronger jutsu.
    And besides if Jiraya can't summon he can't summon Shima and Fukasaku, and if i have understanded it right he can't enter Sage Mode without their help.
     
         

  9. #49
    The Observer Algalon's Avatar
    Status
    Algalon is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,652
    Location
    The Cosmos
    See your world through my
    eyes: A universe so vast as to
    be immeasurable -
    incomprehensible even to your
    greatest minds.
     

    Re: Jiraiya vs Kisame

    Quote Originally Posted by illidanson View Post
    WHAT??? Jiraya without sage mode is like Itachi without MS.
    Without Sage Mode he can't use any of his strongest techniques and even those aren't as strong as kisames.
    Without Sage Mode, Kisame is stronger, faster, has more charkra and more stamina and can use much stronger jutsu.
    And besides if Jiraya can't summon he can't summon Shima and Fukasaku, and if i have understanded it right he can't enter Sage Mode without their help.
    his rasengans alone are extremely powerful, and he has the toad stomach tech and much MUCH more

    and inn sage mode he has a lot stronger techs than kisame
     
         

  10. #50
    Master Artisan leafeater's Avatar
    Status
    leafeater is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,161
    Location
    PhD: MA, Born: VA
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.
     

    Re: Jiraiya vs Kisame

    Quote Originally Posted by oFuiinJutsuu View Post
    True, but the longer the fight goes on the more damage Jiraiya will suffer and nothing will change for Kisame since samehada would just heal him. Btw, Jiraiya dosen't start in Sage mode. Kisame rapes him hard.
    No, Kisame needs to absorb his opponents chakra/stamina with Samehada in order to recover from wounds, he can't do that in this fight except for whatever initial chakra is in Samehada. Samehada will only heal himself in the beginning, after that, he has nothing but a regular sword.

    I apologize, but the facts are already out there, and they favor Jiraiya, there is nothing in this fight that favors Kisame. I'm not adding anything new to these recent posts, some people are simply ignoring the facts, albeit I don't know why. What makes Kisame special is that he can absorb chakra/stamina via Samehada and some jutsu, those are useless against sage mode Jiraiya as Kisame can't absorb any of his senjutsu. This is a bad matchup for Kisame because he loses what makes him special.

    The thread had Jiraiya starting in sage mode but not allowed to use summons, did you change the rules? If so, Jiraiya can summon, and he'll kill Kisame in one move like he almost did last time by summoning the toad esophogaus, which only Ameratsu got Itachi and Kisame out of; otherwise Kisame would've died and there'd be no discussion. So either sage mode Jiraiya wins, or regular Jiraiya can win.

    By the way, finishing your argument with "Kisame rapes him hard" is immature and pointless. Accept the facts and move on.
     
         
    Last edited by leafeater; 03-06-2011 at 02:22 PM. Reason: grammar, content.

  11. #51
    Half Demon illidanson's Avatar
    Status
    illidanson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,851
    Location
    Right behind you...
    Rikodou solos :D
     

    Re: Jiraiya vs Kisame

    Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    No, Kisame needs to absorb his opponents chakra/stamina with Samehada in order to recover from wounds, he can't do that in this fight except for whatever initial chakra is in Samehada. Samehada will only heal himself in the beginning, after that, he has nothing but a regular sword.

    I apologize, but the facts are already out there, and they favor Jiraiya, there is nothing in this fight that favors Kisame. I'm not adding anything new to these recent posts, some people are simply ignoring the facts, albeit I don't know why. What makes Kisame special is that he can absorb chakra/stamina via Samehada and some jutsu, those are useless against sage mode Jiraiya as Kisame can't absorb any of his senjutsu. This is a bad matchup for Kisame because he loses what makes him special.

    The thread had Jiraiya starting in sage mode but not allowed to use summons, did you change the rules? If so, Jiraiya can summon, and he'll kill Kisame in one move like he almost did last time by summoning the toad esophogaus, which only Ameratsu got Itachi and Kisame out of; otherwise Kisame would've died and there'd be no discussion. So either sage mode Jiraiya wins, or regular Jiraiya can win.

    By the way, finishing your argument with "Kisame rapes him hard" is immature and pointless. Accept the facts and move on.
    Can't you read?
    Jiraiya does not start in sage mode. - oFuiinJutsuu
    Or can't you remember and is too lazy to go all the way to page 1.
    Yea okay i admit that Kisame would have died when Jiraya used the esophogaus but he would be able to drag Jiraiya and Naruto down with him. (Not sure about naruto if Kisame killed Jiraya Naruto would probaly go rampage in four tailed form or something)
    Or if Jiraya died then esophogaus would maybe disappear and Kisame would be able to flee. A fact is that without summoning Jiraya couldn't use Sage Mode and without that Jiraya can't beat Kisame.
     
         

  12. #52
    Master Artisan leafeater's Avatar
    Status
    leafeater is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,161
    Location
    PhD: MA, Born: VA
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.
     

    Re: Jiraiya vs Kisame

    Quote Originally Posted by illidanson View Post
    Can't you read?
    Jiraiya does not start in sage mode. - oFuiinJutsuu
    Or can't you remember and is too lazy to go all the way to page 1.
    Yea okay i admit that Kisame would have died when Jiraya used the esophogaus but he would be able to drag Jiraiya and Naruto down with him. (Not sure about naruto if Kisame killed Jiraya Naruto would probaly go rampage in four tailed form or something)
    Or if Jiraya died then esophogaus would maybe disappear and Kisame would be able to flee. A fact is that without summoning Jiraya couldn't use Sage Mode and without that Jiraya can't beat Kisame.
    You have no proof that he could've killed Naruto and Jiraiya after he summoned the toad eso****aus. There's also no proof that Jiraiya loses without sage mode or summonings, that's the point of this thread. If you have proof, it's a fact, but you have none thus it isn't.

    I'm going to be polite despite your rude behavior. The thread was originally created with Jiraiya in sage mode but no other summons. If you read the posts, you'll see that he, Ofuuinjutsu, later considered changing conditions from their original state (apparently he did). Obviously his doing so has generated confusion.

    I take it you're new here, my reputation is not one of illiteracy, laziness, nor rudeness. Please take time to learn from this experience, best.
     
         

  13. #53
    Master Artisan leafeater's Avatar
    Status
    leafeater is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,161
    Location
    PhD: MA, Born: VA
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.
     

    Re: Jiraiya vs Kisame

    Quote Originally Posted by oFuiinJutsuu View Post
    I think people really underestimate Kisame.

    Jiraiya is in sage mode with Ma and Pa. He cannott use any summonings.
    Kisame has samehada

    Both fighters are at full power and have full knowledge over eachother !

    Jiraiya does not start in sage mode.
    By the way, even though edited this post, it's currently self-contradictory.

    You say, "Jiraiya is in sage mode with Ma and Pa."

    But you also say, "Jiraiya does not start in sage mode."

    Both statements are present tense opposites, i.e. you can't have two mutually exclusive opposites both be true at the same time.
     
         

  14. #54
    Half Demon illidanson's Avatar
    Status
    illidanson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,851
    Location
    Right behind you...
    Rikodou solos :D
     

    Re: Jiraiya vs Kisame

    Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    By the way, even though edited this post, it's currently self-contradictory.

    You say, "Jiraiya is in sage mode with Ma and Pa."

    But you also say, "Jiraiya does not start in sage mode."

    Both statements are present tense opposites, i.e. you can't have two mutually exclusive opposites both be true at the same time.
    Sry dude didn't see the "Jiraiya is in sage mode with Ma and Pa."
    Okay if he is in Sage Mode i have to admit that he'll win but it would be a damn close fight
     
         

  15. #55
    Master Artisan leafeater's Avatar
    Status
    leafeater is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,161
    Location
    PhD: MA, Born: VA
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.
     

    Re: Jiraiya vs Kisame

    Quote Originally Posted by illidanson View Post
    Sry dude didn't see the "Jiraiya is in sage mode with Ma and Pa."
    Okay if he is in Sage Mode i have to admit that he'll win but it would be a damn close fight
    No biggie, as you saw, after editing the original thread there is confusion due to the conflicting statements regarding sage mode. Don't take Kisame losing personally, if he does lose, for me it's about the arguments more than anything else. Albeit, I confess when my favorite characters lose, it kinda sucks. I just try to make a sound argument and hope for the best, even if I'm arguing against a favorite character.

    The more interesting fight, in my opinion, is where Jiraiya and Kisame don't know the others' secrets, and Jiraiya starts off normal with full ability to summon. However, I guess you gotta go with what the thread gives you.

    Peace,
     
         

  16. #56
    Member oFuiinJutsuu's Avatar
    Status
    oFuiinJutsuu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    837
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Jiraiya vs Kisame

    Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    No, Kisame needs to absorb his opponents chakra/stamina with Samehada in order to recover from wounds, he can't do that in this fight except for whatever initial chakra is in Samehada. Samehada will only heal himself in the beginning, after that, he has nothing but a regular sword.

    I apologize, but the facts are already out there, and they favor Jiraiya, there is nothing in this fight that favors Kisame. I'm not adding anything new to these recent posts, some people are simply ignoring the facts, albeit I don't know why. What makes Kisame special is that he can absorb chakra/stamina via Samehada and some jutsu, those are useless against sage mode Jiraiya as Kisame can't absorb any of his senjutsu. This is a bad matchup for Kisame because he loses what makes him special.

    The thread had Jiraiya starting in sage mode but not allowed to use summons, did you change the rules? If so, Jiraiya can summon, and he'll kill Kisame in one move like he almost did last time by summoning the toad esophogaus, which only Ameratsu got Itachi and Kisame out of; otherwise Kisame would've died and there'd be no discussion. So either sage mode Jiraiya wins, or regular Jiraiya can win.

    By the way, finishing your argument with "Kisame rapes him hard" is immature and pointless. Accept the facts and move on.
    I did change them, deal with it. He dosen't start and he can't summon. If you want to make your own rules go ahead and make another thread yeah ?
     
         

  17. #57
    You suck!! Stewie Griffin's Avatar
    Status
    Stewie Griffin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    307
    Location
    EU
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Jiraiya vs Kisame

    this would happen if they fought









     
         

Page 3 of 3 « First 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •