Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rikodou solos :D

Re: Jiraiya vs Kisame

Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    No, Kisame needs to absorb his opponents chakra/stamina with Samehada in order to recover from wounds, he can't do that in this fight except for whatever initial chakra is in Samehada. Samehada will only heal himself in the beginning, after that, he has nothing but a regular sword.

I apologize, but the facts are already out there, and they favor Jiraiya, there is nothing in this fight that favors Kisame. I'm not adding anything new to these recent posts, some people are simply ignoring the facts, albeit I don't know why. What makes Kisame special is that he can absorb chakra/stamina via Samehada and some jutsu, those are useless against sage mode Jiraiya as Kisame can't absorb any of his senjutsu. This is a bad matchup for Kisame because he loses what makes him special.

The thread had Jiraiya starting in sage mode but not allowed to use summons, did you change the rules? If so, Jiraiya can summon, and he'll kill Kisame in one move like he almost did last time by summoning the toad esophogaus, which only Ameratsu got Itachi and Kisame out of; otherwise Kisame would've died and there'd be no discussion. So either sage mode Jiraiya wins, or regular Jiraiya can win.

By the way, finishing your argument with "Kisame rapes him hard" is immature and pointless. Accept the facts and move on.
    Can't you read?
    Jiraiya does not start in sage mode. - oFuiinJutsuu
    Or can't you remember and is too lazy to go all the way to page 1.
    Yea okay i admit that Kisame would have died when Jiraya used the esophogaus but he would be able to drag Jiraiya and Naruto down with him. (Not sure about naruto if Kisame killed Jiraya Naruto would probaly go rampage in four tailed form or something)
    Or if Jiraya died then esophogaus would maybe disappear and Kisame would be able to flee. A fact is that without summoning Jiraya couldn't use Sage Mode and without that Jiraya can't beat Kisame.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

Quote Originally Posted by illidanson View Post
    Can't you read?
    Jiraiya does not start in sage mode. - oFuiinJutsuu
    Or can't you remember and is too lazy to go all the way to page 1.
    Yea okay i admit that Kisame would have died when Jiraya used the esophogaus but he would be able to drag Jiraiya and Naruto down with him. (Not sure about naruto if Kisame killed Jiraya Naruto would probaly go rampage in four tailed form or something)
    Or if Jiraya died then esophogaus would maybe disappear and Kisame would be able to flee. A fact is that without summoning Jiraya couldn't use Sage Mode and without that Jiraya can't beat Kisame.
    You have no proof that he could've killed Naruto and Jiraiya after he summoned the toad eso****aus. There's also no proof that Jiraiya loses without sage mode or summonings, that's the point of this thread. If you have proof, it's a fact, but you have none thus it isn't.

I'm going to be polite despite your rude behavior. The thread was originally created with Jiraiya in sage mode but no other summons. If you read the posts, you'll see that he, Ofuuinjutsu, later considered changing conditions from their original state (apparently he did). Obviously his doing so has generated confusion.

I take it you're new here, my reputation is not one of illiteracy, laziness, nor rudeness. Please take time to learn from this experience, best.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    journey.

Quote Originally Posted by oFuiinJutsuu View Post
    I think people really underestimate Kisame.

Jiraiya is in sage mode with Ma and Pa. He cannott use any summonings.
    Kisame has samehada

Both fighters are at full power and have full knowledge over eachother !

Jiraiya does not start in sage mode.
    By the way, even though edited this post, it's currently self-contradictory.

You say, "Jiraiya is in sage mode with Ma and Pa."

But you also say, "Jiraiya does not start in sage mode."

Both statements are present tense opposites, i.e. you can't have two mutually exclusive opposites both be true at the same time.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rikodou solos :D

By the way, even though edited this post, it's currently self-contradictory.

You say, "Jiraiya is in sage mode with Ma and Pa."

But you also say, "Jiraiya does not start in sage mode."

Both statements are present tense opposites, i.e. you can't have two mutually exclusive opposites both be true at the same time.
    Sry dude didn't see the "Jiraiya is in sage mode with Ma and Pa."
    Okay if he is in Sage Mode i have to admit that he'll win but it would be a damn close fight

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    journey.

Quote Originally Posted by illidanson View Post
    Sry dude didn't see the "Jiraiya is in sage mode with Ma and Pa."
    Okay if he is in Sage Mode i have to admit that he'll win but it would be a damn close fight
    No biggie, as you saw, after editing the original thread there is confusion due to the conflicting statements regarding sage mode. Don't take Kisame losing personally, if he does lose, for me it's about the arguments more than anything else. Albeit, I confess when my favorite characters lose, it kinda sucks. I just try to make a sound argument and hope for the best, even if I'm arguing against a favorite character.

The more interesting fight, in my opinion, is where Jiraiya and Kisame don't know the others' secrets, and Jiraiya starts off normal with full ability to summon. However, I guess you gotta go with what the thread gives you.

Peace,

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No, Kisame needs to absorb his opponents chakra/stamina with Samehada in order to recover from wounds, he can't do that in this fight except for whatever initial chakra is in Samehada. Samehada will only heal himself in the beginning, after that, he has nothing but a regular sword.

I apologize, but the facts are already out there, and they favor Jiraiya, there is nothing in this fight that favors Kisame. I'm not adding anything new to these recent posts, some people are simply ignoring the facts, albeit I don't know why. What makes Kisame special is that he can absorb chakra/stamina via Samehada and some jutsu, those are useless against sage mode Jiraiya as Kisame can't absorb any of his senjutsu. This is a bad matchup for Kisame because he loses what makes him special.

The thread had Jiraiya starting in sage mode but not allowed to use summons, did you change the rules? If so, Jiraiya can summon, and he'll kill Kisame in one move like he almost did last time by summoning the toad esophogaus, which only Ameratsu got Itachi and Kisame out of; otherwise Kisame would've died and there'd be no discussion. So either sage mode Jiraiya wins, or regular Jiraiya can win.

By the way, finishing your argument with "Kisame rapes him hard" is immature and pointless. Accept the facts and move on.
    I did change them, deal with it. He dosen't start and he can't summon. If you want to make your own rules go ahead and make another thread yeah ?

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this would happen if they fought

Page 3 of 3 « First 123