View Poll Results: whos you favorite, and who would win?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • hidan would win

9 9.78%
  • hidan is my favorite

22 23.91%
  • Orochimaru is my favorite

19 20.65%
  • Orochimaru would win

8 8.70%
  • Madara is my favorite

35 38.04%
  • madara would win

71 77.17%
  • kakazu is my favorite

15 16.30%
  • kakazu would win.

7 7.61%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Favorite '' Immortal'' and why?

I like Hidan/Kakuzu

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Heister View Post
    I like Hidan/Kakuzu
    As a team or as your favorite immortals?

Quote Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
    no importals dont go around switching bodies bc thats not really importal if oro does not find a body in 3 years he would die dude
    I dont think Orochimaru is just randomly switching bodies to stay alive, I think hes also collecting souls, and ninjuitsu. If you look at him in the anime it shows all the previous souls he has absorbed to keep himself going. But your allowed to have your ideas and oppinions.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by shadedcrow View Post
    As a team or as your favorite immortals?

I dont think Orochimaru is just randomly switching bodies to stay alive, I think hes also collecting souls, and ninjuitsu. If you look at him in the anime it shows all the previous souls he has absorbed to keep himself going. But your allowed to have your ideas and oppinions.
    well the manga said oro needs to have a new vessel every 3 years according to jiraiya

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kakuzu is my favorite and Madara would win.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well the manga said oro needs to have a new vessel every 3 years according to jiraiya
    Regardless it dosent imply that Orochimarus "essance" isnt immortal. Kakazu isnt technicaly immortal if he died because all of his harts were destoryed. Its going to be kind of funny that when Ino,Choji and Shikamaru fight him destroy 5 harts and he still doesent die because of IWR lol. I bet their like dub ya te eff!?

Quote Originally Posted by BigTDogg220 View Post
    Kakuzu is my favorite and Madara would win.
    Why do you think so? I'll agree with it but its because imo Madara if has quite a bit of battle exp, and his occular powers are currently second to none. Sauske isnt immortal and we havent seen his ems even though he now has it.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

no importals dont go around switching bodies bc thats not really importal if oro does not find a body in 3 years he would die dude
    In his quest to gain immortality, Orochimaru has made a number of modifications to his body, resulting in his natural form taking on the appearance of a giant, white snake composed of many smaller snakes. The snakes that compose Orochimaru's body can extend themselves to strike and bind the targets, and if Orochimaru is sliced to pieces, the body simply can reform, making him very difficult to kill. Also, the blood that is released by killing the snakes is also poisonous, evaporating into the air and paralysing anyone who has breathed it in, something that makes long lasting fights against him a bad choice.

The primary use of the form is with his Living Corpse Reincarnation, which allows him to transfer his soul to another body and extend his life indefinitely. To use this jutsu, Orochimaru leaves his former body, revealing his true form. Once he has done this, he swallows the new body and transports its current inhabitant to a dimension within himself where he absorbs them, thus allowing him to take over their body. Orochimaru can only perform this technique once every three years, which is also around the time that his new body begins to reject him and forces him to find a new host. Although he might leave their bodies behind, the souls of those whose bodies he has taken always remain within Orochimaru's subconscious. After taking over another body, Orochimaru modifies it to suit his theme of snakes, in order to increase his survival capabilities, such as stretching and bending his body and shedding his skin to heal injuries. Thus, even if Orochimaru is unable to transfer bodies, he can easily heal and evade attacks rendering him virtually immortal. Orochimaru also alters the face of his host body to look like his original form.

Sounds immortal to me!

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kakashi Fang your almost as bad as me in having to have the last word on something lol. Does it get you into as much trouble as it gets me into? lol I dig and appreciate your input none the less. lol

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ctfu yeah it get me ganged up on most of the time but idc im unyeilding/immovable!lol
    Thx I just try to get my point across the best i can.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Regardless it dosent imply that Orochimarus "essance" isnt immortal. Kakazu isnt technicaly immortal if he died because all of his harts were destoryed. Its going to be kind of funny that when Ino,Choji and Shikamaru fight him destroy 5 harts and he still doesent die because of IWR lol. I bet their like dub ya te eff!?

Why do you think so? I'll agree with it but its because imo Madara if has quite a bit of battle exp, and his occular powers are currently second to none. Sauske isnt immortal and we havent seen his ems even though he now has it.
    I just think Madara would beat most everyone, especially now with the rinnegan too. I just seem hit one hit ko'ing everyone. Let's them phase through his body then hits them with shinra tensei. He's so ridiculously overpowered at the moment after adding all the rinnegan abilities that no one could touch him.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTDogg220 View Post
    I just think Madara would beat most everyone, especially now with the rinnegan too. I just seem hit one hit ko'ing everyone. Let's them phase through his body then hits them with shinra tensei. He's so ridiculously overpowered at the moment after adding all the rinnegan abilities that no one could touch him.
    I'd kinda like to see him test explode some ninjas heads with his rinningans human path lol. But yeah who ever takes him on has a huge power and ability gap to overcome.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi Fang View Post
    Ctfu yeah it get me ganged up on most of the time but idc im unyeilding/immovable!lol
    Thx I just try to get my point across the best i can.
    Same here but let me tell you this some people dont want to see things your way dosnet mean your wrong, just means they want to keep their own view of crap I think the phychological term is called denial. It happens to me as well.I could really care less online for the most part, but it dose cause havoc in the real world people always tell me that they think I'm a know it all. But I'll be the first person to admit I dont know everything about anything. But I dont think I'm not to shabby at drawing logical conclusions, and observing. "Unyealding and stubborn" is often interpreted as anal and jerky. lol do I know other wise yes but it comes with the territory .

F.Y.I. your greatest enemy wont out smart you they will out stupid you.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

then thats a story mistake than i mean y call a character immortal yet they die is like wtf of course in nu is different but still

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kakuzu doesn't match to the other guys in this fight kakuzu has a limit of how many lives he has.

Senior Comedian Member -The Agent-'s Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tobi would win hands down. But Hidan is my favorite. He is hilarious always cursing Kakuzu out etc.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Same here but let me tell you this some people dont want to see things your way dosnet mean your wrong, just means they want to keep their own view of crap I think the phychological term is called denial. It happens to me as well.I could really care less online for the most part, but it dose cause havoc in the real world people always tell me that they think I'm a know it all. But I'll be the first person to admit I dont know everything about anything. But I dont think I'm not to shabby at drawing logical conclusions, and observing. "Unyealding and stubborn" is often interpreted as anal and jerky. lol do I know other wise yes but it comes with the territory .

F.Y.I. your greatest enemy wont out smart you they will out stupid you.
    Yeah trust me i know if i wasnt online my debates would be much more convincing since i can talk faster and more efficiently than i type.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

'Immortality jutsu'. still trying to say Oro wasn't immortal? more immortal than Kakuzu or Sasori

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

then thats a story mistake than i mean y call a character immortal yet they die is like wtf of course in nu is different but still
    Immortal means to live forever it doesn't mean you cant be killed:
    Ex:

Vampires are Immortal but the sunlight,stake, and a shitload of other things kill them.

Werewolves are immortal but silver bullets kill them.

Odin and Thor are immortal but the Hulk killed Thor and Higher force killed Odin.

Immortal can also just mean that they are not human and do not age.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah trust me i know if i wasnt online my debates would be much more convincing since i can talk faster and more efficiently than i type.
    Still I'll disagree in that I've found people just find you more of a jerk for having to try to convice them their wrong in both places when they dont want to change their mind or their thoughts, or the way they think.Its easier to just let them bask in their ignorance, or denial and let them learn the hard
    way that their not always going to be right. Personally its hard for me to see people I like and care about keep such thoughts, but its seriously strains relationships having to always be right, proving the other persons logic is faulty, or have the last word in otherwise. Take it or leave it its up to you.

Look at the famous philosophers, Galiao for example was threatened with death and kept from recieveing his last rights (upuntil recently anyway) because he could mathmaticly disprove what the bible said/ the most popular ideas at he time. That our solar system and planet were hielosyentric(revolved around the sun) and not geocentric( everything revolving around the Earth). You cant even in person make people think what they dont want to, or are not ready to think and accept.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Its not a story mistake that we're being symantical and anal about the definition about the defintion of immortality. thats a reader error lol.

"to err is to be human"... creation bless....lol

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Its not a story mistake that we're being symantical and anal about the definition about the defintion of immortality. thats a reader error lol.

"to err is to be human"... creation bless....lol
    immortal is living forever yet they die i guess its more like a forbidden jutsu

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yes Immortality juitsu is a forbiden juitsu. Same with the Juitsu that prolongued Kakazus lifespan.

LMAO I think this is the best thread I've had in terms of people getting so technical about terms. Techinaly speaking blah blah ... lol best technical terms ever: but, always,except,never lol

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

They would live forever unless acted upon and outside force.

Just like the laws of motion, "An Object in motion stays in motion unless acted upon an outside force" true stuff.

Vampires would live forever unless staked by villagers.
    Vampire=Object in Motion
    Villagers with stakes=Outside force

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Still I'll disagree in that I've found people just find you more of a jerk for having to try to convice them their wrong in both places when they dont want to change their mind or their thoughts, or the way they think.Its easier to just let them bask in their ignorance, or denial and let them learn the hard
    way that their not always going to be right. Personally its hard for me to see people I like and care about keep such thoughts, but its seriously strains relationships having to always be right, proving the other persons logic is faulty, or have the last word in otherwise. Take it or leave it its up to you.

Look at the famous philosophers, Galiao for example was threatened with death and kept from recieveing his last rights (upuntil recently anyway) because he could mathmaticly disprove what the bible said/ the most popular ideas at he time. That our solar system and planet were hielosyentric(revolved around the sun) and not geocentric( everything revolving around the Earth). You cant even in person make people think what they dont want to, or are not ready to think and accept.
    True my friends get urked when I correct them on something and make me seem like im doing something wrong.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

True my friends get urked when I correct them on something and make me seem like im doing something wrong.
    It won't stop till you do.Some of my friends are the same way, but I also have a few friends who correct me when I'm in error and I personally think their better friends than the ones who dont. Its not the end of the world if someones wrong, and it takes practice not to let it get to you.

Would you take a look at my thread about the demon staute in the General discussion forum and comment/vote??

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hey wut u guys think of my new signature that i created