Page 529 of 623 « First ... 29429479519525526527528529530531532533539579 ... Last»
Results 13,201 to 13,225 of 15572
  1. #13201
    Senior Member Kayame's Avatar
    Status
    Kayame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a place so dark, not even the brightest light can reach me .
    Posts
    15,299
    Post Thanks / Like
    "We're all in the same
    game, just different levels.
    Dealing with the same hell,
    just different devils."
     

    Re: The Underworld Castle

    Kaname :
    Sighs *
     
         

  2. #13202
    Senior Member Kayame's Avatar
    Status
    Kayame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a place so dark, not even the brightest light can reach me .
    Posts
    15,299
    Post Thanks / Like
    "We're all in the same
    game, just different levels.
    Dealing with the same hell,
    just different devils."
     

    Re: The Underworld Castle

    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy Winchester View Post
    Ryun: are you ok?
    Nodds and puts hood back on *
     
         

  3. #13203
    The True Shinigami King Sammy Winchester's Avatar
    Status
    Sammy Winchester is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The Shinigami Realm
    Posts
    24,454
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Death will be paradise
    compared to what i plan to do
    to you..."
     

    Re: The Underworld Castle

    Ryun: -sigh-
     
         

  4. #13204
    always has friends AlexUchina's Avatar
    Status
    AlexUchina is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    My world of creation
    Posts
    18,899
    Post Thanks / Like
    friends til the end
     

    Re: The Underworld Castle

    -gets the book back and looks at pup- I know I need to ask him pup but how can I? -stands up not knowing kaname is behind me-
     
         

  5. #13205
    Senior Member Kayame's Avatar
    Status
    Kayame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a place so dark, not even the brightest light can reach me .
    Posts
    15,299
    Post Thanks / Like
    "We're all in the same
    game, just different levels.
    Dealing with the same hell,
    just different devils."
     

    Re: The Underworld Castle

    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy Winchester View Post
    Ryun: -sigh-
    Tilts head*
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexUchina View Post
    -gets the book back and looks at pup- I know I need to ask him pup but how can I? -stands up not knowing kaname is behind me-
    Kaname :
    What ?
     
         

  6. #13206
    always has friends AlexUchina's Avatar
    Status
    AlexUchina is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    My world of creation
    Posts
    18,899
    Post Thanks / Like
    friends til the end
     

    Re: The Underworld Castle

    -jumps and looks at kaname- oh I didnt know you behind me -hands him his book- here ya go -pup nudges me forward a bit- pup stop -looks atakname and steps back- sry kaname but I need to ask you something
     
         

  7. #13207
    The True Shinigami King Sammy Winchester's Avatar
    Status
    Sammy Winchester is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The Shinigami Realm
    Posts
    24,454
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Death will be paradise
    compared to what i plan to do
    to you..."
     

    Re: The Underworld Castle

    Ryun: -looks at kayame- do you know who i am, personally?
     
         

  8. #13208
    Senior Member Kayame's Avatar
    Status
    Kayame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a place so dark, not even the brightest light can reach me .
    Posts
    15,299
    Post Thanks / Like
    "We're all in the same
    game, just different levels.
    Dealing with the same hell,
    just different devils."
     

    Re: The Underworld Castle

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexUchina View Post
    -jumps and looks at kaname- oh I didnt know you behind me -hands him his book- here ya go -pup nudges me forward a bit- pup stop -looks atakname and steps back- sry kaname but I need to ask you something
    Kaname :
    Crosses arms *
    What is it ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy Winchester View Post
    Ryun: -looks at kayame- do you know who i am, personally?
    Shakes head and looks down *
     
         

  9. #13209
    The True Shinigami King Sammy Winchester's Avatar
    Status
    Sammy Winchester is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The Shinigami Realm
    Posts
    24,454
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Death will be paradise
    compared to what i plan to do
    to you..."
     

    Re: The Underworld Castle

    Ryun: would you believed me if i told you that you loved me?
     
         

  10. #13210
    always has friends AlexUchina's Avatar
    Status
    AlexUchina is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    My world of creation
    Posts
    18,899
    Post Thanks / Like
    friends til the end
     

    Re: The Underworld Castle

    Kaname, I need to ask you, when kayame gets her memories back and you and kouken focus on kayame like you guys did when I first showed up, will u lose ur love for me? -looks at him- tell me the truth...please
     
         

  11. #13211
    Senior Member Kayame's Avatar
    Status
    Kayame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a place so dark, not even the brightest light can reach me .
    Posts
    15,299
    Post Thanks / Like
    "We're all in the same
    game, just different levels.
    Dealing with the same hell,
    just different devils."
     

    Re: The Underworld Castle

    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy Winchester View Post
    Ryun: would you believed me if i told you that you loved me?
    Shakes head*
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexUchina View Post
    Kaname, I need to ask you, when kayame gets her memories back and you and kouken focus on kayame like you guys did when I first showed up, will u lose ur love for me? -looks at him- tell me the truth...please
    Kaname:
    Smallest slightly and pulls you into a hug*
    I will never not love you..
     
         

  12. #13212
    always has friends AlexUchina's Avatar
    Status
    AlexUchina is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    My world of creation
    Posts
    18,899
    Post Thanks / Like
    friends til the end
     

    Re: The Underworld Castle

    -stands there as he hugs me and grips his shirt a bit and covers eyes and tries best to not cry- I needed to know...kaname....-pup sits there and nudges kaname's leg forward a lil and runs off to find kouken to play with him-
     
         

  13. #13213
    Senior Member Kayame's Avatar
    Status
    Kayame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a place so dark, not even the brightest light can reach me .
    Posts
    15,299
    Post Thanks / Like
    "We're all in the same
    game, just different levels.
    Dealing with the same hell,
    just different devils."
     

    Re: The Underworld Castle

    Kaname :
    Shhh..
    Everything will be fine okay ?
    Holds your head an hugs you *

    Kouken :
    Walking around *
     
         

  14. #13214
    always has friends AlexUchina's Avatar
    Status
    AlexUchina is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    My world of creation
    Posts
    18,899
    Post Thanks / Like
    friends til the end
     

    Re: The Underworld Castle

    ok kaname....-tear rolls down cheek and looks at him- oh and -slips arms around his neck- hold still ok .......

    Pup: -walks up to kouken and nudges him-
     
         

  15. #13215
    Senior Member Kayame's Avatar
    Status
    Kayame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a place so dark, not even the brightest light can reach me .
    Posts
    15,299
    Post Thanks / Like
    "We're all in the same
    game, just different levels.
    Dealing with the same hell,
    just different devils."
     

    Re: The Underworld Castle

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexUchina View Post
    ok kaname....-tear rolls down cheek and looks at him- oh and -slips arms around his neck- hold still ok .......

    Pup: -walks up to kouken and nudges him-
    Kaname :
    Ughh umm sure .
    Stay still*

    Kouken :
    Hmm?
     
         

  16. #13216
    always has friends AlexUchina's Avatar
    Status
    AlexUchina is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    My world of creation
    Posts
    18,899
    Post Thanks / Like
    friends til the end
     

    Re: The Underworld Castle

    -hooks his necklace back on and steps back- i had to adjust it so yea.....thats all -looks at kaname- sry......

    Pup: -nudges kouken's leg and howls at him a lil and wags tail-
     
         

  17. #13217
    Senior Member Kayame's Avatar
    Status
    Kayame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a place so dark, not even the brightest light can reach me .
    Posts
    15,299
    Post Thanks / Like
    "We're all in the same
    game, just different levels.
    Dealing with the same hell,
    just different devils."
     

    Re: The Underworld Castle

    Kaname :
    Kisses Alex on the forehead and gives a small smile *

    Kouken
    kneels down *
    What is it little one ?
     
         

  18. #13218
    always has friends AlexUchina's Avatar
    Status
    AlexUchina is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    My world of creation
    Posts
    18,899
    Post Thanks / Like
    friends til the end
     

    Re: The Underworld Castle

    Pup: -holds a note in mouth and nudges kouken-

    Alex: -lightly smiles- y didnt you tell me kaname?
     
         

  19. #13219
    Senior Member Kayame's Avatar
    Status
    Kayame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a place so dark, not even the brightest light can reach me .
    Posts
    15,299
    Post Thanks / Like
    "We're all in the same
    game, just different levels.
    Dealing with the same hell,
    just different devils."
     

    Re: The Underworld Castle

    Kouken :
    Hmm?
    Takes note *

    Kaname :
    It's hard to tell people how no feel ...
     
         

  20. #13220
    always has friends AlexUchina's Avatar
    Status
    AlexUchina is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    My world of creation
    Posts
    18,899
    Post Thanks / Like
    friends til the end
     

    Re: The Underworld Castle

    Alex: it would have been easier if you just told me instead of saying its not important

    Pup: -tilts head as you read the note that was written long ago-
    Note: Reminder to myself. AS the days go by, kayame still hasnt remembered us. Its hard for me to place a smile on my face at times infront of kayame, kaname or kouken. AS kouken and kaname sleep, I stay up to find ways to figure a way to bring her memories so that I can see kouken and kaname smile again. I sometimes think that maybe kayame will not get her memories back but in my heart I know there has to be a way. Kouken misses his mom as I know kaname misses his sister. I try my best to keep kayame's promises of taking care of them, and making sure that they are happy. I sit in my room at times when I want to be alone and all I do is look through different books that I brought with me. Kigura has told me that I need to give time but inside I feel like there has to be a way. I can't let kaname or kouken know that I have been staying up two days after kayame lost her memory of us. I will not try to worry them and make sure they are ok and be there when they need it. Hopefully I can see them smile like I did in the past. I love kaname with all my heart and kouken as a friend, I want to do my best for them.
     
         

  21. #13221
    Senior Member Kayame's Avatar
    Status
    Kayame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a place so dark, not even the brightest light can reach me .
    Posts
    15,299
    Post Thanks / Like
    "We're all in the same
    game, just different levels.
    Dealing with the same hell,
    just different devils."
     

    Re: The Underworld Castle

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexUchina View Post
    Alex: it would have been easier if you just told me instead of saying its not important

    Pup: -tilts head as you read the note that was written long ago-
    Note: Reminder to myself. AS the days go by, kayame still hasnt remembered us. Its hard for me to place a smile on my face at times infront of kayame, kaname or kouken. AS kouken and kaname sleep, I stay up to find ways to figure a way to bring her memories so that I can see kouken and kaname smile again. I sometimes think that maybe kayame will not get her memories back but in my heart I know there has to be a way. Kouken misses his mom as I know kaname misses his sister. I try my best to keep kayame's promises of taking care of them, and making sure that they are happy. I sit in my room at times when I want to be alone and all I do is look through different books that I brought with me. Kigura has told me that I need to give time but inside I feel like there has to be a way. I can't let kaname or kouken know that I have been staying up two days after kayame lost her memory of us. I will not try to worry them and make sure they are ok and be there when they need it. Hopefully I can see them smile like I did in the past. I love kaname with all my heart and kouken as a friend, I want to do my best for them.
    Kaname :
    Kisses you *

    Kouken:
    smiles *
     
         

  22. #13222
    always has friends AlexUchina's Avatar
    Status
    AlexUchina is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    My world of creation
    Posts
    18,899
    Post Thanks / Like
    friends til the end
     

    Re: The Underworld Castle

    -stands there for a second but then kisses you back-

    Pup: -howls a lil- ((What's it say? Whats wrong?))
     
         

  23. #13223
    Senior Member Kayame's Avatar
    Status
    Kayame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a place so dark, not even the brightest light can reach me .
    Posts
    15,299
    Post Thanks / Like
    "We're all in the same
    game, just different levels.
    Dealing with the same hell,
    just different devils."
     

    Re: The Underworld Castle

    Kaname :
    Messes her hair a bit and smiles *

    Kouken :
    Smiles and shakes head and I howl back *
    "it's nothing important"
     
         

  24. #13224
    always has friends AlexUchina's Avatar
    Status
    AlexUchina is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    My world of creation
    Posts
    18,899
    Post Thanks / Like
    friends til the end
     

    Re: The Underworld Castle

    Pup: -Nudges hand- ((ok then))

    Alex: oh rlly now -messes up his hair- I wonder...r u ticklish -smirks-
     
         

  25. #13225
    Senior Member Kayame's Avatar
    Status
    Kayame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a place so dark, not even the brightest light can reach me .
    Posts
    15,299
    Post Thanks / Like
    "We're all in the same
    game, just different levels.
    Dealing with the same hell,
    just different devils."
     

    Re: The Underworld Castle

    Kaname :
    Looks to the side *
    No , not at all .

    Kouken :
    Chuckles *
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •