Page 588 of 623 « First ... 88488538578584585586587588589590591592598 ... Last»
Results 14,676 to 14,700 of 15572
  1. #14676
    Senior Member Kayame's Avatar
    Status
    Kayame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a place so dark, not even the brightest light can reach me .
    Posts
    15,299
    Post Thanks / Like
    "We're all in the same
    game, just different levels.
    Dealing with the same hell,
    just different devils."
     

    Re: The Underworld Castle

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougeninja91 View Post
    Saya: -hugs his neck- Friend.
    Kouken :
    Hugs her back lightly *
    Indeed I am little one .
     
         

  2. #14677
    Senior Member Kayame's Avatar
    Status
    Kayame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a place so dark, not even the brightest light can reach me .
    Posts
    15,299
    Post Thanks / Like
    "We're all in the same
    game, just different levels.
    Dealing with the same hell,
    just different devils."
     

    Re: The Underworld Castle

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexUchina View Post
    -kisses him back-
    Kaname :
    Smiles and hugs her *
     
         

  3. #14678
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    12,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Underworld Castle

    Quote Originally Posted by Kayame View Post
    Kouken :
    Hugs her back lightly *
    Indeed I am little one .
    Ayisha: Dont you ever listen to me? -chuckles-

    Saya: Sorry...mama...-hugs Kouken-
     
         

  4. #14679
    on a Killing Spree AlexUchina's Avatar
    Status
    AlexUchina is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Halloween/Creepypasta
    Posts
    19,599
    Post Thanks / Like
    Go To Sleep
     

    Re: The Underworld Castle

    heh how could u tell it was that? -hugs kaname-
     
         

  5. #14680
    Senior Member Kayame's Avatar
    Status
    Kayame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a place so dark, not even the brightest light can reach me .
    Posts
    15,299
    Post Thanks / Like
    "We're all in the same
    game, just different levels.
    Dealing with the same hell,
    just different devils."
     

    Re: The Underworld Castle

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougeninja91 View Post
    Ayisha: Dont you ever listen to me? -chuckles-

    Saya: Sorry...mama...-hugs Kouken-

    Kouken :
    Chuckles and hands Saya to Ayisha *
    Here you go .
     
         

  6. #14681
    Senior Member Kayame's Avatar
    Status
    Kayame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a place so dark, not even the brightest light can reach me .
    Posts
    15,299
    Post Thanks / Like
    "We're all in the same
    game, just different levels.
    Dealing with the same hell,
    just different devils."
     

    Re: The Underworld Castle

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexUchina View Post
    heh how could u tell it was that? -hugs kaname-
    Kaname :
    Because i know you so well.
    Chuckles *
     
         

  7. #14682
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    12,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Underworld Castle

    Quote Originally Posted by Kayame View Post
    Kouken :
    Chuckles and hands Saya to Ayisha *
    Here you go .
    Ayisha: She seems to have taken quite a liking to you Kouken...-pulls towel tighter-

    Saya: friend! -smiles-
     
         

  8. #14683
    Senior Member Kayame's Avatar
    Status
    Kayame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a place so dark, not even the brightest light can reach me .
    Posts
    15,299
    Post Thanks / Like
    "We're all in the same
    game, just different levels.
    Dealing with the same hell,
    just different devils."
     

    Re: The Underworld Castle

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougeninja91 View Post
    Ayisha: She seems to have taken quite a liking to you Kouken...-pulls towel tighter-

    Saya: friend! -smiles-
    Kouken :
    Puts hands in pockets *
    It would seem so .
     
         

  9. #14684
    on a Killing Spree AlexUchina's Avatar
    Status
    AlexUchina is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Halloween/Creepypasta
    Posts
    19,599
    Post Thanks / Like
    Go To Sleep
     

    Re: The Underworld Castle

    heh -messes up kaname's hair- yes u do kaname -smiles-
     
         

  10. #14685
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    12,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Underworld Castle

    Quote Originally Posted by Kayame View Post
    Kouken :
    Puts hands in pockets *
    It would seem so .
    Ayisha: Thank you....I worry about her...me being human and..Matsuda being half-demon...
     
         

  11. #14686
    Senior Member Kayame's Avatar
    Status
    Kayame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a place so dark, not even the brightest light can reach me .
    Posts
    15,299
    Post Thanks / Like
    "We're all in the same
    game, just different levels.
    Dealing with the same hell,
    just different devils."
     

    Re: The Underworld Castle

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexUchina View Post
    heh -messes up kaname's hair- yes u do kaname -smiles-
    Kaname :
    Chuckles *
    Quote Originally Posted by Rougeninja91 View Post
    Ayisha: Thank you....I worry about her...me being human and..Matsuda being half-demon...
    Kouken :
    My mother, Kaname and I will help you all..
     
         

  12. #14687
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    12,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Underworld Castle

    Quote Originally Posted by Kayame View Post
    Kaname :
    Chuckles *


    Kouken :
    My mother, Kaname and I will help you all..
    Ayisha: Thank you Kouken...your family is too good to us...
     
         

  13. #14688
    on a Killing Spree AlexUchina's Avatar
    Status
    AlexUchina is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Halloween/Creepypasta
    Posts
    19,599
    Post Thanks / Like
    Go To Sleep
     

    Re: The Underworld Castle

    -smiles- heh -remembers and smile drops-
     
         

  14. #14689
    Senior Member Kayame's Avatar
    Status
    Kayame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a place so dark, not even the brightest light can reach me .
    Posts
    15,299
    Post Thanks / Like
    "We're all in the same
    game, just different levels.
    Dealing with the same hell,
    just different devils."
     

    Re: The Underworld Castle

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougeninja91 View Post
    Ayisha: Thank you Kouken...your family is too good to us...
    Kouken. :
    We never had the family you have that's why...
    I grew up pretty much without my father..
    And my mother and her brother Kaname , never knew there parents ..
    We do not want Saya to go through that.
    And besides , My mother always wanted to show that humans and demons could get along.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexUchina View Post
    -smiles- heh -remembers and smile drops-
    Kaname :
    Ways wrong?
     
         

  15. #14690
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    12,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Underworld Castle

    Quote Originally Posted by Kayame View Post
    Kouken. :
    We never had the family you have that's why...
    I grew up pretty much without my father..
    And my mother and her brother Kaname , never knew there parents ..
    We do not want Saya to go through that.
    And besides , My mother always wanted to show that humans and demons could get along.


    Kaname :
    Ways wrong?
    Ayisha: I do worry though....about Sayas older brother...-tears up, touching an old scar on her neck-
     
         

  16. #14691
    on a Killing Spree AlexUchina's Avatar
    Status
    AlexUchina is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Halloween/Creepypasta
    Posts
    19,599
    Post Thanks / Like
    Go To Sleep
     

    Re: The Underworld Castle

    noting its just...realizing that my only brother who i told cared tried to take me away from something that made me happy -looks at him- heh guess that is all my past is like.
     
         

  17. #14692
    Senior Member Kayame's Avatar
    Status
    Kayame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a place so dark, not even the brightest light can reach me .
    Posts
    15,299
    Post Thanks / Like
    "We're all in the same
    game, just different levels.
    Dealing with the same hell,
    just different devils."
     

    Re: The Underworld Castle

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougeninja91 View Post
    Ayisha: I do worry though....about Sayas older brother...-tears up, touching an old scar on her neck-
    Kouken :
    My mother will take care of him.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexUchina View Post
    noting its just...realizing that my only brother who i told cared tried to take me away from something that made me happy -looks at him- heh guess that is all my past is like.
    Kaname :
    Sometimes we can't control those types of things ..
    Holds her *
     
         

  18. #14693
    on a Killing Spree AlexUchina's Avatar
    Status
    AlexUchina is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Halloween/Creepypasta
    Posts
    19,599
    Post Thanks / Like
    Go To Sleep
     

    Re: The Underworld Castle

    yea but ill make my future as day goes by -looks at kaname-
     
         

  19. #14694
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    12,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Underworld Castle

    Quote Originally Posted by Kayame View Post
    Kouken :
    My mother will take care of him.


    Kaname :
    Sometimes we can't control those types of things ..
    Holds her *
    Ayisha: Hes a full demon....and naerly killed Matsuda the day Saya was born...he's completley consumed by the darkness within him...and he specifically wants to see his own sister dead...-looks down at Saya- Matsuda says we should activate Sayas powers...

    Saya: -sleepung in her mothers arms-
     
         

  20. #14695
    Senior Member Kayame's Avatar
    Status
    Kayame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a place so dark, not even the brightest light can reach me .
    Posts
    15,299
    Post Thanks / Like
    "We're all in the same
    game, just different levels.
    Dealing with the same hell,
    just different devils."
     

    Re: The Underworld Castle

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexUchina View Post
    yea but ill make my future as day goes by -looks at kaname-
    Kaname ;
    Holds her*
    Quote Originally Posted by Rougeninja91 View Post
    Ayisha: Hes a full demon....and naerly killed Matsuda the day Saya was born...he's completley consumed by the darkness within him...and he specifically wants to see his own sister dead...-looks down at Saya- Matsuda says we should activate Sayas powers...

    Saya: -sleepung in her mothers arms-
    Kouken :
    My mother is not te Queen if the Underworld for nothing .
    she's a pure blood demon.
    She will protect you guys no matter what , as for Saya.
    Do not awaken her powers until the seal wears out that my mother put on her
     
         
    Last edited by Kayame; 10-09-2012 at 03:41 AM.

  21. #14696
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    12,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Underworld Castle

    Quote Originally Posted by Kayame View Post
    Kaname ;
    Holds her*


    Kouken :
    My mother is not te Queen if the Underworld for nothing .
    she's a pure blood demon.
    She will protect you guys no matter what , as for Saya.
    Do not awaken her powers until the seal wears out that my mother put on her *
    Ayisa: I hate putting all of our families problems on you...I have begged Matsuda to turn me into at least a half demon...he knows how, but he refueses...
     
         

  22. #14697
    on a Killing Spree AlexUchina's Avatar
    Status
    AlexUchina is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Halloween/Creepypasta
    Posts
    19,599
    Post Thanks / Like
    Go To Sleep
     

    Re: The Underworld Castle

    Kigura: -taps kaname's shoulder- hey kaname can I talk to you real quick?

    Alex: -looks at kigura then kaname- go on
     
         

  23. #14698
    Senior Member Kayame's Avatar
    Status
    Kayame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a place so dark, not even the brightest light can reach me .
    Posts
    15,299
    Post Thanks / Like
    "We're all in the same
    game, just different levels.
    Dealing with the same hell,
    just different devils."
     

    Re: The Underworld Castle

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougeninja91 View Post
    Ayisa: I hate putting all of our families problems on you...I have begged Matsuda to turn me into at least a half demon...he knows how, but he refueses...
    Kouken :
    Do not worry about us .
    The s nothing we can't handle.
    And it's or the best you remain human .
    You her sake .
    Looks at Saya*
     
         

  24. #14699
    Senior Member Kayame's Avatar
    Status
    Kayame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a place so dark, not even the brightest light can reach me .
    Posts
    15,299
    Post Thanks / Like
    "We're all in the same
    game, just different levels.
    Dealing with the same hell,
    just different devils."
     

    Re: The Underworld Castle

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexUchina View Post
    Kigura: -taps kaname's shoulder- hey kaname can I talk to you real quick?

    Alex: -looks at kigura then kaname- go on
    Kaname :
    Nodds *
     
         

  25. #14700
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    12,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Underworld Castle

    Quote Originally Posted by Kayame View Post
    Kouken :
    Do not worry about us .
    The s nothing we can't handle.
    And it's or the best you remain human .
    You her sake .
    Looks at Saya*
    Ayisa: -looks at him- How so? I want to be able to protect my daughter...
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •