Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 69
  1. #1
    Member WoWvsNaruto's Avatar
    Status
    WoWvsNaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    319
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    no one has pointed this out yet.

    look at these to, theres a similar post literally right below this one, but im still gunna do this.. cuz im a troll

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/505/12

    GOLDEN FLASH? and it says the body flicker technique right under the manga. that was one of his fathes teleporting techniques. correct?
    aka naruto is using the same technique as his father...

    more proof

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/505/13
    hes not as good as yondaime yet.. yondaime is minato...

    when and how did he get his fathers speed? just because of the kyubi.
    when did he learn the body flicker technique....
    who taught him and when.

    soo many questions. **** off with these misterys kishi.
     
         

  2. #2
    Gatsndshanks's Avatar
    Status
    Gatsndshanks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Somewhere being stalked by Gobi
    Posts
    18,096
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stealing the show and your
    girlfriend.
     



    Re: no one has pointed this out yet.

    The forth's teleportation technique was Flying thunder god, not Body flicker. More or less every ninja knows body flicker -_- its a universally taught technique.
     
         

  3. #3
    Serpent's Avatar
    Status
    Serpent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    12,701
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bored.
     



    Re: no one has pointed this out yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsndshanks View Post
    The forth's teleportation technique was Flying thunder god, not Body flicker. More or less every ninja knows body flicker -_- its a universally taught technique.
    what gats said
     
         

  4. #4
    DarkPhoenix's Avatar
    Status
    DarkPhoenix is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,677
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: no one has pointed this out yet.

    body flicker or shintenshin no jutsu.
    even sasuke uses it... its high speed movement.
    FTG is a space time ninjutsu. meaning you teleport and not travel fast.
     
         

  5. #5
    Member Jiraiya the womanizer's Avatar
    Status
    Jiraiya the womanizer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    traveling to elfhelm
    Posts
    137
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: no one has pointed this out yet.

    Well, I think a lot of people still don't understand the difference between shunshin(teleport) and Jikūkan(space time) jutsus. On this page(and the following) shino explains the difference: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/395/9

    It's like DarkPhoenix said. Shunshin is "only" high speed movement. Sauske, especially shisui, Hanzou, Raikage, Naruto and many others are using shunshin no jutsu. But that's not Space Time Ninjutsu. Yondaime's own unique Jutsu the FTG was a Space Time Jutsu (logic: travel through space and time!). So the only shinobi using Space Time Ninjutsu so far we know are: Uchiha Madara, Tobirama Senju and Minato Namikaze.

    Body Flicker = shunshin no jutsu
    Space Time Ninjutsu = Jikūkan Ninjutsu
     
         

  6. #6
    Egyptian sinbad's Avatar
    Status
    sinbad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    egypt/luxor/karnak
    Posts
    1,621
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: no one has pointed this out yet.

    naruto didn't mean to use body flicker he just moved fast he didn't even know that he is that fast
     
         

  7. #7
    Member
    Status
    NipponIchi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    354
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: no one has pointed this out yet.

    its funny how the translators or whoever called it FTG when it means something else.. drop kicks
     
         

  8. #8
    Master Artisan leafeater's Avatar
    Status
    leafeater is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    PhD: MA, Born: VA
    Posts
    2,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.
     

    Re: no one has pointed this out yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsndshanks View Post
    The forth's teleportation technique was Flying thunder god, not Body flicker. More or less every ninja knows body flicker -_- its a universally taught technique.
    Well stated, I believe it's a D-rank jutsu.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiraiya the womanizer View Post
    Well, I think a lot of people still don't understand the difference between shunshin(teleport) and Jikūkan(space time) jutsus. On this page(and the following) shino explains the difference: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/395/9

    It's like DarkPhoenix said. Shunshin is "only" high speed movement. Sauske, especially shisui, Hanzou, Raikage, Naruto and many others are using shunshin no jutsu. But that's not Space Time Ninjutsu. Yondaime's own unique Jutsu the FTG was a Space Time Jutsu (logic: travel through space and time!). So the only shinobi using Space Time Ninjutsu so far we know are: Uchiha Madara, Tobirama Senju and Minato Namikaze.

    Body Flicker = shunshin no jutsu
    Space Time Ninjutsu = Jikūkan Ninjutsu
    Very well stated, and should be the end of discussion. :D
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member Modaro's Avatar
    Status
    Modaro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,126
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: no one has pointed this out yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by WoWvsNaruto View Post
    look at these to, theres a similar post literally right below this one, but im still gunna do this.. cuz im a troll

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/505/12

    GOLDEN FLASH? and it says the body flicker technique right under the manga. that was one of his fathes teleporting techniques. correct?
    aka naruto is using the same technique as his father...

    more proof

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/505/13
    hes not as good as yondaime yet.. yondaime is minato...

    when and how did he get his fathers speed? just because of the kyubi.
    when did he learn the body flicker technique....
    who taught him and when.

    soo many questions. **** off with these misterys kishi.
    Dear dude:
    I'm not saying your wrong but the fourth didn't use any teleportaion techniques/Body Flicker. What he used was a space time ninjutsu that instantly transported him from one place to another, it can be used in conjunction with seal.

    GET EDUCATED: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Flying_..._God_Technique

    Teleportation is a high speed movement while minato actual just appear else where after being transported (SAPCE TIME NINJUTSU).

    Now I'm not sure what naruto did but I know killer be said Body flicker because he didn't know how else to explain it.

    If naruto just move fast or used Minato's tech I'm happy for him either way.
     
         

  10. #10
    Samurai Cosmic Zombie's Avatar
    Status
    Cosmic Zombie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    some where
    Posts
    55
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: no one has pointed this out yet.

    What I would like to know is what the hell did Naruto do guess we will have to wait for the anime to catch up o_o

    ...maybe it was a body flicker but on the dragon ball Z level lmfao
     
         

  11. #11
    Gatsndshanks's Avatar
    Status
    Gatsndshanks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Somewhere being stalked by Gobi
    Posts
    18,096
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stealing the show and your
    girlfriend.
     



    Re: no one has pointed this out yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Zombie View Post
    What I would like to know is what the hell did Naruto do guess we will have to wait for the anime to catch up o_o

    ...maybe it was a body flicker but on the dragon ball Z level lmfao
    It was probably just raw speed that killer bee mistook for Body flicker.
     
         

  12. #12
    Samurai Cosmic Zombie's Avatar
    Status
    Cosmic Zombie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    some where
    Posts
    55
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: no one has pointed this out yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsndshanks View Post
    It was probably just raw speed that killer bee mistook for Body flicker.
    Body flicker is raw speed as explained above
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Modaro's Avatar
    Status
    Modaro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,126
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: no one has pointed this out yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Zombie View Post
    What I would like to know is what the hell did Naruto do guess we will have to wait for the anime to catch up o_o

    ...maybe it was a body flicker but on the dragon ball Z level lmfao
    Between Me an you I really want to believe its FTG because:
    Naruto's mom told him about how she thought minato all kinds of seals, then when naruto came out and did what he did, Kishi took the time to state (YAMATO) he's not on the fourth's level yet. Now I don't know if yamato saying that was to throw off the fans or to give us an indicator that naruto now has FTG. Please someone lets elaborate.
     
         

  14. #14
    Samurai Cosmic Zombie's Avatar
    Status
    Cosmic Zombie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    some where
    Posts
    55
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: no one has pointed this out yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Modaro View Post
    Between Me an you I really want to believe its FTG because:
    Naruto's mom told him about how she thought minato all kinds of seals, then when naruto came out and did what he did, Kishi took the time to state (YAMATO) he's not on the fourth's level yet. Now I don't know if yamato saying that was to throw off the fans or to give us an indicator that naruto now has FTG. Please someone lets elaborate.
    Same here I think Naruto with FTG would be awesome but from the way he crashed into the wall it seems like speed ya know the faster something goes the greater the impact if it was a space and time ninjitsu like the 4th he would have just been there like a rabbit out of a hat
     
         
    Last edited by Cosmic Zombie; 03-08-2011 at 01:01 PM. Reason: typo

  15. #15
    Member nagato2's Avatar
    Status
    nagato2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    935
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out of the night that covers
    me, Black as the Pit from pole
    to pole, I thank whatever gods
    may be For my unconquerable
    soul.
     

    Re: no one has pointed this out yet.

    maybe it was just a mistake,like in some translations they say yellow flash and in some they say shunshin no jutsu,

     
         

  16. #16
    ★God of the underworld★ -Hades-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Hades- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Behind You !
    Posts
    9,496
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: no one has pointed this out yet.

    The question has already been answered.
    That was just hi speed movement. It was not a Space-Time jutsu (like FTG) because:
    -Bee saw a trail of Naruto's movements
    -He got his foot stuck in that wall
    If it was a Space-Time jutsu, he would have just appeared there, and none of the above would have happened.
    When they say that he is not on the 4th's level yet, they are talking about his speed, and about his control.
    And he got that speed because of the Kiuuby chakra that he uses and goes around his body like an aura or something. It enhances both speed and strength, and who knows what more, just like sage mode.
    We know that the body Flicker depends on the user's chakra, and how much chakra he puts in the jutsu, and we also know that Naruto has huuuuge amounts of chakra while using the kiuuby's power so that's where that insane speed came from.
    Oh and this also might help you better understand:
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Body_Flicker_Technique
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Flying_..._God_Technique
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Space-time_Technique
     
         
    Last edited by -Hades-; 03-08-2011 at 02:27 PM.

  17. #17
    Darui..'s Avatar
    Status
    Darui.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Lost...
    Posts
    14,559
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage
     

    Re: no one has pointed this out yet.

    yep he si awesome!!
     
         

  18. #18
    Member Jiraiya the womanizer's Avatar
    Status
    Jiraiya the womanizer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    traveling to elfhelm
    Posts
    137
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: no one has pointed this out yet.

    Naruto smashed kisame and got stuck in the wall. That was shunshin(body flicker) or raw speed. Definitely not the FTG.

    Naruto can't use the FTG. The FTG only works with a special seal(marking) or when Yondaime uses the kunais with the seal on it. Naruto doesn't even know what kind of seal it is. And even more. It was a special seal that reacted on minatos chakra. Even if you know the seal it doesn't mean you can use the FTG. The jutsu was a unique jutsu for Minato. He created it for himself only. I think naruto would only be able to use the FTG with the help from Minato or Kushina. Then may be Minato could tell him how to use it. But that's no longer an option. It would be nice if naruto can use it. But for that to be possible he would need to learn the sealing jutsu first anyway or make an own seal. But who would teach him? And I guess there's no time for that now.

    On the picture above Rin states: Sensei's shunshin no jutsu (Body Flicker). But that is for sure a translation mistake. Because there he uses the FTG! First he puts the seal/mark on the foot from the rock shinobi when saving young kakashi. Then yondaime says in his head: the target has been marked! Next "second" he is behind the rock shinobi. So he a used space time jutsu
    -> the FTG. That wouldn't have been possible so fast with shunshin.
     
         

  19. #19
    ANBU GRAVITY SAGE KASTAWAY's Avatar
    Status
    KASTAWAY is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Mountain Mist Village
    Posts
    527
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: no one has pointed this out yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsndshanks View Post
    The forth's teleportation technique was Flying thunder god, not Body flicker. More or less every ninja knows body flicker -_- its a universally taught technique.
    i sorry to tell you but Flying Thunder God was a Space/Time Tech. not Teleportation. In the Naruto manga Teleportation is high speed movement that takes some time to get to the destination.

    Space/Time is moving between Time and Space to a destination without any physical time passing. the same moment in time you leave on point, you go arrive at the destination at the same point in time you left your starting point.

    this has been discussed many times. but naruto's dad did have a teleportation tech. and a space time tech.
     
         

  20. #20
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    16,134
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: no one has pointed this out yet.

    That is NOT the Flying Thunder God technique and that's a fact. Saying otherwise your knowledge about the Narutoverse is very limited.

    The FTG is based around a certain seal. By throwing a kunai with that seal on it, Minato could transport/teleport or whatever you want to call it to that kunai. It's a space/time ninjutsu, which means there's no physical contact of any kind between two destinations. As Karin said when Madara appeared he just came out of nothing. Same with Minato, he doesn't run or anything, he literally is one moment on that spot and then on another, he doesn't even need to move.
    That's why Minato had his kunai's all over the place, so he could warp himself there in a second.

    The only way Naruto could have used the FTG (put aside the matter as how could he possibly learned that technique) is if Kisame would have had the seal on him and how is that possible? It is not.

    Body flicker is a technique every genin can use, it's just high speed movement where most of your movements are covered by things like leafs or sand.

    Why he was compared to Minato? Outside the fact that they do that all the time, Minato was due to his FTG considered the fastest ninja alive and when he warped multiple times the only thing visible was his yellow hair in a flash. Hence the name Konoha's Yellow Flash. Naruto was completely yellow/gold and he moved so fast that he also looked like a yellow flash. That's it.
     
         
    Last edited by Caliburn; 03-08-2011 at 05:11 PM.

  21. #21
    Member nagato2's Avatar
    Status
    nagato2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    935
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out of the night that covers
    me, Black as the Pit from pole
    to pole, I thank whatever gods
    may be For my unconquerable
    soul.
     

    Re: no one has pointed this out yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by KASTAWAY View Post
    i sorry to tell you but Flying Thunder God was a Space/Time Tech. not Teleportation. In the Naruto manga Teleportation is high speed movement that takes some time to get to the destination.

    Space/Time is moving between Time and Space to a destination without any physical time passing. the same moment in time you leave on point, you go arrive at the destination at the same point in time you left your starting point.

    this has been discussed many times. but naruto's dad did have a teleportation tech. and a space time tech.
    you apparently do not no the definition of teleportation,Quote from Wikipedia
    There are essentially two ways in which fictional teleportation devices work: "dematerialising" and "wormhole".A wormhole is a hypothetical shortcut through space and time,
     
         

  22. #22
    ★God of the underworld★ -Hades-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Hades- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Behind You !
    Posts
    9,496
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: no one has pointed this out yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by nagato2 View Post
    you apparently do not no the definition of teleportation,Quote from Wikipedia
    Teleportation has a different meaning in the Naruto Universe so deal with it...
     
         

  23. #23
    Member nagato2's Avatar
    Status
    nagato2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    935
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out of the night that covers
    me, Black as the Pit from pole
    to pole, I thank whatever gods
    may be For my unconquerable
    soul.
     

    Re: no one has pointed this out yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    That is NOT the Flying Thunder God technique and that's a fact. Saying otherwise your knowledge about the Narutoverse is very limited.

    The FTG is based around a certain seal. By throwing a kunai with that seal on it, Minato could transport/teleport or whatever you want to call it to that kunai. It's a space/time ninjutsu, which means there's no physical contact of any kind between two destinations. As Karin said when Madara appeared he just came out of nothing. Same with Minato, he doesn't run or anything, he literally is one moment on that spot and then on another, he doesn't even need to move.
    That's why Minato had his kunai's all over the place, so he could warp himself there in a second.

    The only way Naruto could have used the FTG (put aside the matter as how could he possibly learned that technique) is if Kisame would have had the seal on him and how is that possible? It is not.

    Body flicker is a technique every genin can use, it's just high speed movement where most of your movements are covered by things like leafs or sand.

    Why he was compared to Minato? Outside the fact that they do that all the time, Minato was due to his FTG considered the fastest ninja alive and when he warped multiple times the only thing visible was his yellow hair in a flash. Hence the name Konoha's Yellow Flash. Naruto was completely yellow/gold and he moved so fast that he also looked like a yellow flash. That's it.
    yes very true, you need a seal to do FTG, unless naruto put a seal on kisame without us seeing, which i highly doubt
     
         

  24. #24
    Member Sethic's Avatar
    Status
    Sethic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    362
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: no one has pointed this out yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Modaro View Post
    If naruto just move fast or used Minato's tech I'm happy for him either way.
    Well said!!!

    1)Did Minato have body flicker -NO
    2)When Naruto had the fox charka before was he that fast-NO
    3)Would Bee know what the FTGT is -NO
    4)Would Yamato know what the FTGT is-yes
     
         
    Last edited by Sethic; 03-08-2011 at 06:04 PM.

  25. #25
    Member nagato2's Avatar
    Status
    nagato2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    935
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out of the night that covers
    me, Black as the Pit from pole
    to pole, I thank whatever gods
    may be For my unconquerable
    soul.
     

    Re: no one has pointed this out yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Minato Sensei View Post
    Teleportation has a different meaning in the Naruto Universe so deal with it...
    could please explain yourself.
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •