Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 69
  1. #26
    Member Sethic's Avatar
    Status
    Sethic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    362
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: no one has pointed this out yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sethic View Post
    1)Did Minato have body flicker -NO
    2)When Naruto had the fox charka before was he that fast-NO
    3)Would Bee know what the FTGT is -NO
    4)Would Yamato know what the FTGT is-yes
    As far as we know Minto didn't have body flicker,He would never need it,because he had the ftgt.So i believe that the ftgt was past down partly taught by jiraiya. I believe that Jariya learned some of the Uzumaki seals like Minato from Kushina,and may have had the scroll pass down to him.I could be wrong,but didn't the FTGT originally come from a Uzumaki reverse summing seal, and Minato evolved it to FTGT.Its that seal I think Jariya taught him,with the key scroll helping to complete the jujitsu.I think that Naruto trained on seals with Jiraiya,that's why Jiraiya told Naruto not to use that jutsu.I think the scroll help him complete it.The frog key scroll said"this's also your ticket to perfecting that jutsu".Didn't Yamato say he's not as good as yondaime yet,and look at the markings going from Naruto to fish dud!Naruto's FTGT might be a little different then Minato's
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/505/11
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/505/13
     
         

  2. #27
    Senior Member Modaro's Avatar
    Status
    Modaro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,126
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: no one has pointed this out yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Minato Sensei View Post
    The question has already been answered.
    That was just hi speed movement. It was not a Space-Time jutsu (like FTG) because:
    -Bee saw a trail of Naruto's movements
    -He got his foot stuck in that wall
    If it was a Space-Time jutsu, he would have just appeared there, and none of the above would have happened.
    When they say that he is not on the 4th's level yet, they are talking about his speed, and about his control.
    And he got that speed because of the Kiuuby chakra that he uses and goes around his body like an aura or something. It enhances both speed and strength, and who knows what more, just like sage mode.
    We know that the body Flicker depends on the user's chakra, and how much chakra he puts in the jutsu, and we also know that Naruto has huuuuge amounts of chakra while using the kiuuby's power so that's where that insane speed came from.
    Oh and this also might help you better understand:
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Body_Flicker_Technique
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Flying_..._God_Technique
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Space-time_Technique
    It can still go either way because:
    Killer bee didn't see naruto's trail as you said he just saw a golden flash
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/505/12

    We don't know if yamato just refered to naruto's control of his new speed or the FTG. (We can't say)

    Naruto's foot getting stuck can just be bad positioning or aiming. If you can remember Minato was able to generate force from his reappearance, blasting Madara with a rasengan.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/502/16
    If you notice Minato has the same lines of motion coming from his intended point of impact, just like with naruto.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/505/12

    NARUTO CAN STILL HAVE FLYING THUNDER GOD
     
         

  3. #28
    220 BigTDogg220's Avatar
    Status
    BigTDogg220 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,462
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: no one has pointed this out yet.

    It can't be Flying Thunder God because that uses a special seal formula that Minato has on his Kunai and some other places to teleport to them instantly. The exciting thought is if Naruto learned the Flying Thunder God aloong with him new speed, he'd be even more deadly.
     
         

  4. #29
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    16,082
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: no one has pointed this out yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Modaro View Post
    It can still go either way because:
    Killer bee didn't see naruto's trail as you said he just saw a golden flash
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/505/12

    We don't know if yamato just refered to naruto's control of his new speed or the FTG. (We can't say)

    Naruto's foot getting stuck can just be bad positioning or aiming. If you can remember Minato was able to generate force from his reappearance, blasting Madara with a rasengan.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/502/16
    If you notice Minato has the same lines of motion coming from his intended point of impact, just like with naruto.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/505/12

    NARUTO CAN STILL HAVE FLYING THUNDER GOD
    No he can't and that's a fact, unless you're looking at it like there's nothing that proves nor disapproves of it. However such a statement is utterly useless as saying whether Naruto is a virgin or not is in the exact same category. There's nothing that says he's still a virgin, but there's nothing that says he isn't one either.

    Naruto doesn't know the Flying Thunder God technique, at least there is nothing absolutely nothing that points into that direction. As I said before the FTG requires a certain seal, so that seal should be upon Kisame then, which is impossible as Naruto never touched Kisame nor Samehada. Also how would Naruto know it? Kushina taught him? When? She didn't had time for it and saying that she could have is ridiculous. Sealing is one of the most difficult skills among shinobi, it's not something you learn in such a brief moment, let alone a seal of such a high rank =/
    You're speaking about the lining of motions and such crap, but you completely ignore the aspects of the FTG.

    There has never been a time when Naruto could have learned it nor placing a seal on Kisame -_-
     
         

  5. #30
    Heister's Avatar
    Status
    Heister is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Toadland
    Posts
    8,008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: no one has pointed this out yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiraiya the womanizer View Post
    Well, I think a lot of people still don't understand the difference between shunshin(teleport) and Jikūkan(space time) jutsus. On this page(and the following) shino explains the difference: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/395/9

    It's like DarkPhoenix said. Shunshin is "only" high speed movement. Sauske, especially shisui, Hanzou, Raikage, Naruto and many others are using shunshin no jutsu. But that's not Space Time Ninjutsu. Yondaime's own unique Jutsu the FTG was a Space Time Jutsu (logic: travel through space and time!). So the only shinobi using Space Time Ninjutsu so far we know are: Uchiha Madara, Tobirama Senju and Minato Namikaze.

    Body Flicker = shunshin no jutsu
    Space Time Ninjutsu = Jikūkan Ninjutsu
    This

    But Naruto wasn't using the body flicker, he was just able to move that fast.

    Who knows though, maybe his father implanted the FTG into his seal for Naruto to gain the power when he is able to control the Kyubi
     
         

  6. #31
    (o.O) shadedcrow's Avatar
    Status
    shadedcrow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,328
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: no one has pointed this out yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by WoWvsNaruto View Post
    look at these to, theres a similar post literally right below this one, but im still gunna do this.. cuz im a troll

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/505/12

    GOLDEN FLASH? and it says the body flicker technique right under the manga. that was one of his fathes teleporting techniques. correct?
    aka naruto is using the same technique as his father...

    more proof

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/505/13
    hes not as good as yondaime yet.. yondaime is minato...

    when and how did he get his fathers speed? just because of the kyubi.
    when did he learn the body flicker technique....
    who taught him and when.

    soo many questions. **** off with these misterys kishi.
    Don't you know that people like lee have crazy speed, because of a burst/release of chakra. In the anime Lee has abilities like the body flicker, anbu members, sauske even have/use the body flicker, and in the manga too. I don't get why you think no ones posted pointed things out like this. When the manga chapters you pointed out were released there were a lot of threads about naruto and the body flicker.
     
         

  7. #32
    Member Sethic's Avatar
    Status
    Sethic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    362
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: no one has pointed this out yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTDogg220 View Post
    It can't be Flying Thunder God because that uses a special seal formula that Minato has on his Kunai and some other places to teleport to them instantly. The exciting thought is if Naruto learned the Flying Thunder God aloong with him new speed, he'd be even more deadly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    No he can't and that's a fact, unless you're looking at it like there's nothing that proves nor disapproves of it. However such a statement is utterly useless as saying whether Naruto is a virgin or not is in the exact same category. There's nothing that says he's still a virgin, but there's nothing that says he isn't one either.

    Naruto doesn't know the Flying Thunder God technique, at least there is nothing absolutely nothing that points into that direction. As I said before the FTG requires a certain seal, so that seal should be upon Kisame then, which is impossible as Naruto never touched Kisame nor Samehada. Also how would Naruto know it? Kushina taught him? When? She didn't had time for it and saying that she could have is ridiculous. Sealing is one of the most difficult skills among shinobi, it's not something you learn in such a brief moment, let alone a seal of such a high rank =/
    You're speaking about the lining of motions and such crap, but you completely ignore the aspects of the FTG.

    There has never been a time when Naruto could have learned it nor placing a seal on Kisame -_-
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/505/11
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/505/13
    Then please explain what yamato is talking about and don't say body flicker because Minato never had it,don't say he fast because of the foxes charka because he has used the foxes charka before and never has been that fast, plus Minato has never had the foxes charka.What the hell are those markings coming from Naruto to Fish dude could be seal markings.
    1)Did Minato have body flicker -NO
    2)When Naruto had the fox charka before was he that fast-NO
    3)Would Bee know what the FTGT is -NO
    4)Would Yamato know what the FTGT is-yes
    Quote Originally Posted by Heister View Post
    This

    But Naruto wasn't using the body flicker, he was just able to move that fast.

    Who knows though, maybe his father implanted the FTG into his seal for Naruto to gain the power when he is able to control the Kyubi
    :D
     
         

  8. #33
    Senior Member Modaro's Avatar
    Status
    Modaro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,126
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: no one has pointed this out yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    No he can't and that's a fact, unless you're looking at it like there's nothing that proves nor disapproves of it. However such a statement is utterly useless as saying whether Naruto is a virgin or not is in the exact same category. There's nothing that says he's still a virgin, but there's nothing that says he isn't one either.

    Naruto doesn't know the Flying Thunder God technique, at least there is nothing absolutely nothing that points into that direction. As I said before the FTG requires a certain seal, so that seal should be upon Kisame then, which is impossible as Naruto never touched Kisame nor Samehada. Also how would Naruto know it? Kushina taught him? When? She didn't had time for it and saying that she could have is ridiculous. Sealing is one of the most difficult skills among shinobi, it's not something you learn in such a brief moment, let alone a seal of such a high rank =/
    You're speaking about the lining of motions and such crap, but you completely ignore the aspects of the FTG.

    There has never been a time when Naruto could have learned it nor placing a seal on Kisame -_-
    You said it yourself there is nothing proving it or disproving it, so none of us can say. If proof comes out that it wasn't FTG then fine and if someing proves it wasn't that's also fine. I'm not taking side I'm just stating that it can go either way.
     
         

  9. #34
    ★God of the underworld★ -Hades-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Hades- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Behind You !
    Posts
    9,496
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: no one has pointed this out yet.

    Ok for some of you i recommend you read the whole thread.
    It is late and i don't want to quote everyone that i reply to in this post so whatever...
    1.Since Bee saw a yellow flash, that actually means that naruto had to move, if he used space/time jutsu he would be the same gold looking but in another place. Bee didn't say "golden flash" when he first saw naruto. So he said golden flash when all he could see was the trail naruto left behind.
    2.His foot got stuck in the wall because he WAS MOVING, if he used a space/time jutsu that wouldn't have happened. And also Minato retained his momentum because he was already moving when he used ftg. Naruto was standing still so there was no momentum to begin with.

    Teleportation in the Naruto Universe is considered high speed movement. While a Space Time jutsu is more of a wormhole, a space time rupture, a space time portal that we know. So basically their space time jutsu is our teleportation, but for them what we regard as teleportation is just high speed movement.

    And to end it Naruto can't possibly know FTG, why? First ftg is not possible without the special seal. And even if he knew it he would need to mark Kisame first, before he could teleport.
    So would you please stop saying that Naruto used FTG, it really is annoying. If you are going to say that it was FTG without the seal, then please regard it as just space/time jutsu, because without the seal, that is not FTG, it is another jutsu.
     
         

  10. #35
    Banned
    Status
    Allan Hoshigaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: no one has pointed this out yet.

    yes he learned that all from the kyuubi cuz the kyuubi had all those techniques already so when he took the charka he got all the powers
     
         

  11. #36
    ANBU GRAVITY SAGE KASTAWAY's Avatar
    Status
    KASTAWAY is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Mountain Mist Village
    Posts
    527
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: no one has pointed this out yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by nagato2 View Post
    you apparently do not no the definition of teleportation,Quote from Wikipedia
    i agree will the true definition of teleportation, but in naruto's world their is a difference. look back to the chapter http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/395/9 shino explains just what teleportation is and what space time tach. are.

    in naruto teleportation is just high speed movement it still takes time to get to the point to want to go

    space/time takes you to that point will no loss in time.
     
         

  12. #37
    (o.O) shadedcrow's Avatar
    Status
    shadedcrow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,328
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: no one has pointed this out yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Modaro View Post
    You said it yourself there is nothing proving it or disproving it, so none of us can say. If proof comes out that it wasn't FTG then fine and if someing proves it wasn't that's also fine. I'm not taking side I'm just stating that it can go either way.
    What do you mean theres no proof either way that Minato couldn't use the body flicker, with out LRA? Ever watch shippuden esp 119-120 or read the Kakashi mini saga where he gets his sharingan?

    Look at the manga at when sauske uses the body flicker he didn't need LRA, same with lee in his battle with Gara (he can't use any ninjuitsu, his speed increases when he opens the chakra gates) so he has to rely on speed, think even Guy was called the green flash because of his speed. Now that Naruto can use 9 tails chakra with out turning into the 9 tails, why is the extra chakra naruto gets/ has access to, much diffrent that a chakra gate release?
     
         
    Last edited by shadedcrow; 03-08-2011 at 09:13 PM.

  13. #38
    Rambo200
    Guest

    Re: no one has pointed this out yet.

    Well, u must hv got ur answer by now
     
         

  • #39
    Member Sethic's Avatar
    Status
    Sethic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    362
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: no one has pointed this out yet.

    lets look at the options.
    1)lighting fast
    2)FTGT
    3)body flicker

    1)lighting fast would be the one to give Naruto the most power,almost everything Naruto has would power up hand speed,foot speed,Taijutsu,hand signs,ext.Plus Guy can teach Naruto some combat moves.
    2)FTGT I think is the most likely,Naruto father Minato creator originated from a Uzumaki reverse summoning seal.I think we seen Naruto use this seal when he was fighting pain,he reverse summon his clones for sage mode.The frog dude said Naruto found a way that works for him,meaning Naruto came up with the idea.i know the frog did the reverse summoning but Naruto was going to do it,pain wouldn't let him so i think Naruto Knows how to do the reverse summoning technique at the very least.
    3)Body flicker point a to point b line of sight easy technique.As far as we know Minato didn't have this technique but he was fast.If Minato didn't have faith in Naruto to learn a simple technique like this how the hell can he be the chosen one.
     
         

  • #40
    Senior Member Mugetsu's Avatar
    Status
    Mugetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,175
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saving the world once again
     

    Re: no one has pointed this out yet.

    Yamato said not yet that means at some point he will surpass his fathers yellow flash technique and FTGT
     
         

  • #41
    Member Sethic's Avatar
    Status
    Sethic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    362
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: no one has pointed this out yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by rinnsharingan View Post
    does anyone know when the new naruto movie is coming out in the US
    I hope soon i want to find out more about the weapon Naruto was using.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugetsu View Post
    Yamato said not yet that means at some point he will surpass his fathers yellow flash technique and FTGT
    Good point!!
    what is the difference between his fathers yellow flash technique and FTGT?
     
         
    Last edited by Sethic; 03-08-2011 at 09:48 PM.

  • #42
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    16,082
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: no one has pointed this out yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Modaro View Post
    You said it yourself there is nothing proving it or disproving it, so none of us can say. If proof comes out that it wasn't FTG then fine and if someing proves it wasn't that's also fine. I'm not taking side I'm just stating that it can go either way.
    You still don't understand it, do you. It's an ABSOLUTE FACT that Naruto in the fight with Kisame did not use FTG. What I meant with there's no proof for nor against it was that there's nothing that can say Naruto does or does not know the FTG, but it is certain that against Kisame he did not use it nor in any other occasion. So saying that Naruto knows FTG without having any indication from the manga is nothing more than a wild guess. That guess is in the same category as saying that Sasuke is in fact bald and wears a wig. After all is there any proof he is not wearing a wig? No, but there's also nothing that says otherwise. Do you now understand?

    It's a fact that Naruto has never used the FTG in the manga and using common logic the chance that he does know it is nearly zero. The only reason as why it's not zero is because it hasn't been specifically stated in the manga.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugetsu View Post
    Yamato said not yet that means at some point he will surpass his fathers yellow flash technique and FTGT
    You are interpretating that wrong. How can Yamato know that Naruto one day will be faster than Minato? What he was referring to was that even though Naruto was fast, he didn't had much control over it, while Minato had and thus Naruto is still not on the same lvl of Minato. It was an observation. It's possible that he will never reach that lvl. It was just an observation from this specific moment.
     
         

  • #43
    (o.O) shadedcrow's Avatar
    Status
    shadedcrow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,328
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: no one has pointed this out yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sethic View Post
    I hope soon i want to find out more about the weapon Naruto was using.

    Good point!!
    what is the difference between his fathers yellow flash technique and FTGT?
    Body flicker is natural speed/ ability(running/jumping really fast).

    Ftg usees seals and marks to summon/reverse summon a person or object to a specific place.
     
         

  • #44
    Senior Member NLee's Avatar
    Status
    NLee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: no one has pointed this out yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    That is NOT the Flying Thunder God technique and that's a fact. Saying otherwise your knowledge about the Narutoverse is very limited.

    The FTG is based around a certain seal. By throwing a kunai with that seal on it, Minato could transport/teleport or whatever you want to call it to that kunai. It's a space/time ninjutsu, which means there's no physical contact of any kind between two destinations. As Karin said when Madara appeared he just came out of nothing. Same with Minato, he doesn't run or anything, he literally is one moment on that spot and then on another, he doesn't even need to move.
    That's why Minato had his kunai's all over the place, so he could warp himself there in a second.

    The only way Naruto could have used the FTG (put aside the matter as how could he possibly learned that technique) is if Kisame would have had the seal on him and how is that possible? It is not.

    Body flicker is a technique every genin can use, it's just high speed movement where most of your movements are covered by things like leafs or sand.

    Why he was compared to Minato? Outside the fact that they do that all the time, Minato was due to his FTG considered the fastest ninja alive and when he warped multiple times the only thing visible was his yellow hair in a flash. Hence the name Konoha's Yellow Flash. Naruto was completely yellow/gold and he moved so fast that he also looked like a yellow flash. That's it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    You still don't understand it, do you. It's an ABSOLUTE FACT that Naruto in the fight with Kisame did not use FTG. What I meant with there's no proof for nor against it was that there's nothing that can say Naruto does or does not know the FTG, but it is certain that against Kisame he did not use it nor in any other occasion. So saying that Naruto knows FTG without having any indication from the manga is nothing more than a wild guess. That guess is in the same category as saying that Sasuke is in fact bald and wears a wig. After all is there any proof he is not wearing a wig? No, but there's also nothing that says otherwise. Do you now understand?

    It's a fact that Naruto has never used the FTG in the manga and using common logic the chance that he does know it is nearly zero. The only reason as why it's not zero is because it hasn't been specifically stated in the manga.



    You are interpretating that wrong. How can Yamato know that Naruto one day will be faster than Minato? What he was referring to was that even though Naruto was fast, he didn't had much control over it, while Minato had and thus Naruto is still not on the same lvl of Minato. It was an observation. It's possible that he will never reach that lvl. It was just an observation from this specific moment.

    My thoughts exactly. I was gonna say the same thing until I read your posts.

    Every single one of you should read these. If you still don't understand that Naruto did NOT use FTG, then it only shows you're either misunderstanding information or are just too stubborn to admit that you're wrong. Caliburn is absolutely right.
     
         

  • #45
    Member Sethic's Avatar
    Status
    Sethic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    362
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: no one has pointed this out yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by shadedcrow View Post
    Body flicker is natural speed/ ability(running/jumping really fast).

    Ftg usees seals and marks to summon/reverse summon a person or object to a specific place.
    Body flicker,When did Minato learn that?Their is no yellow flash technique Minato got the name yellow flash because of the FTGT!!
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Minato_Namikaze
     
         

  • #46
    Member Sethic's Avatar
    Status
    Sethic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    362
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: no one has pointed this out yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sethic View Post
    As far as we know Minto didn't have body flicker,He would never need it,because he had the ftgt.So i believe that the ftgt was past down partly taught by jiraiya. I believe that Jariya learned some of the Uzumaki seals like Minato from Kushina,and may have had the scroll pass down to him.I could be wrong,but didn't the FTGT originally come from a Uzumaki reverse summing seal, and Minato evolved it to FTGT.Its that seal I think Jariya taught him,with the key scroll helping to complete the jujitsu.I think that Naruto trained on seals with Jiraiya,that's why Jiraiya told Naruto not to use that jutsu.I think the scroll help him complete it.The frog key scroll said"this's also your ticket to perfecting that jutsu".Didn't Yamato say he's not as good as yondaime yet,and look at the markings going from Naruto to fish dud!Naruto's FTGT might be a little different then Minato's
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/505/11
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/505/13
    Quote Originally Posted by Sethic View Post
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/505/11
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/505/13
    Then please explain what yamato is talking about and don't say body flicker because Minato never had it,don't say he fast because of the foxes charka because he has used the foxes charka before and never has been that fast, plus Minato has never had the foxes charka.What the hell are those markings coming from Naruto to Fish dude could be seal markings.
    1)Did Minato have body flicker -NO
    2)When Naruto had the fox charka before was he that fast-NO
    3)Would Bee know what the FTGT is -NO
    4)Would Yamato know what the FTGT is-yes

    :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Sethic View Post
    lets look at the options.
    1)lighting fast
    2)FTGT
    3)body flicker

    1)lighting fast would be the one to give Naruto the most power,almost everything Naruto has would power up hand speed,foot speed,Taijutsu,hand signs,ext.Plus Guy can teach Naruto some combat moves.
    2)FTGT I think is the most likely,Naruto father Minato creator originated from a Uzumaki reverse summoning seal.I think we seen Naruto use this seal when he was fighting pain,he reverse summon his clones for sage mode.The frog dude said Naruto found a way that works for him,meaning Naruto came up with the idea.i know the frog did the reverse summoning but Naruto was going to do it,pain wouldn't let him so i think Naruto Knows how to do the reverse summoning technique at the very least.
    3)Body flicker point a to point b line of sight easy technique.As far as we know Minato didn't have this technique but he was fast.If Minato didn't have faith in Naruto to learn a simple technique like this how the hell can he be the chosen one.
    Yamato say he's not as good as yondaime yet-This means a technique that Minato had.
     
         

  • #47
    LEAF jinyu's Avatar
    Status
    jinyu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,103
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: no one has pointed this out yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by WoWvsNaruto View Post
    look at these to, theres a similar post literally right below this one, but im still gunna do this.. cuz im a troll

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/505/12

    GOLDEN FLASH? and it says the body flicker technique right under the manga. that was one of his fathes teleporting techniques. correct?
    aka naruto is using the same technique as his father...

    more proof

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/505/13
    hes not as good as yondaime yet.. yondaime is minato...

    when and how did he get his fathers speed? just because of the kyubi.
    when did he learn the body flicker technique....
    who taught him and when.

    soo many questions. **** off with these misterys kishi.
    it's obvious. its kishi style. naruto is strong and inherited the will of his father and mother he may have the chains as well
     
         

  • #48
    DarkPhoenix's Avatar
    Status
    DarkPhoenix is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,677
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: no one has pointed this out yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sethic View Post
    Well said!!!

    1)Did Minato have body flicker -NO
    2)When Naruto had the fox charka before was he that fast-NO
    3)Would Bee know what the FTGT is -NO
    4)Would Yamato know what the FTGT is-yes
    to answer the question again.
    1.) Body flicker is a low level tech... you have teachers to teach you that and we already know Minato attended class.
    2.) That is what you call improvement and progression. if you just stayed the same then you'd just lose wouldn't you? we grow and we improve.
    3.) Bee said he saw a golden flash..... meaning there was an imprint of naruto while he was moving.
    4.) he would know the FTG possibly but then again Minato would be fast as well wouldn't he? he was considered an exceptional ninja.
    Honestly, do you really believe that Minato is a one trick ninja?? to only have the FTG as a jutsu???
     
         

  • #49
    Member zirx2's Avatar
    Status
    zirx2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    223
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: no one has pointed this out yet.

    dude srry to burst your bubble it was flying thunder god, not body flicker technique
     
         

  • #50
    DarkPhoenix's Avatar
    Status
    DarkPhoenix is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,677
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: no one has pointed this out yet.

    great.... another one.....
    ok zirx2. your facts please?
    please state how it came about that you conclude Uzumaki Naruto has gained the Flying Thunder God Technique.
     
         

  • Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •