Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

My theory on why Naruto will become a Mult-Kage of all villages.

Its a set up in which I believe in the ending Naruto is going to be like the President of all hidden villages. I say that to say this. We all seen how some of the kages act towards each other and during this Mifune had to settle them out and pick a leader to run this war.

As we seen Naruto at the start of where this anime is right now try to ask the Raikage to stop his assault on trying to kill Sasuke. He pays Naruto no mind but he does look back and sort of respect his willingness to save a friend if you take it as that.

While Naruto is still on the ground position most of you are thinking dang he just disrespect Naruto and his speeches that usually get people thinking.

This is my own personal opinion at this point Naruto realised Hokage might not have all the power he taught it had to stop war. Even if he become Hokage a Raikage,Mizkage,Tsikage(messed up spelling) are consider the same rank.

Naruto as we all know is super over-powered right now. He is like stronger than 8/10 of all the ninjas right now.

*So now with the war going on with everyone working together in a common goal. Most of people respecting each other ablities, most of people using people gifts to coexist with their gifts, people screaming and shouting together as one unit, and even people giving out comments like the Raikage did to Tsuande inlet guy.

This is even more of the chance for Naruto to show case his abilities and save the day.

People already respect him in two villages already. And after they see him win the war I bet they will make him like Multi kage with control of all villages or like the president of the villages while they still have titles.

(PLus Gaara became kage before him and that would just make Naruto the second to get a big title while young) The author name this Naurto for a reason he will suprass Gaara and become Multi-kage or something like that.

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: My theory on why Naruto will become a Mult-Kage of all villages.

Happy to see that ending

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

i dnt think there will be a muti-kage i dnt even think he will be a kage. i think he might be like jarya and be a silent gardian. i just dnt see naruto doing paper work and handing out missions. sorry for all the misspellings lol

Status
    Jan 2011
    Hello, I'm Marquise. How are
    you?

I highly doubt that he will be a 'Multi-Kage', im sure he will be respected greatly by every village by the end of the war.Besides, the user above me has already stated that Naruto is not the type to sit behind a desk and do paper work and thats for one village, for him to be in charge of all the villages would not turn out good but there won't be any risk of any kind if Aktsuki is eliminated.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

So you guys are saying Naruto is going to go against a dream he been talking about all this time. Since the start? I highly doubt Naruto is a liar. He seem pretty reliable to me to keep his word though out the adventures we seen him in. Plus he could hire shikamaru to be his personal assistant. Tsunade never liked paper work but she had Shizune to help her.

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

i know its his dream to become the hokage but i still think he is decline it and take up jaryas roll and just be a the protector of the village

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

I agree I think he will become a multi kage, Ive thought of the samething before 2. Its obivious the alliance isn't gonna break after the war. I think the other kages will still rule their territory, but I think naruto will be there leader. Naruto is techically why they are united now. They can't let madara get the nine tails from him. That one goal to defeat madara is bringing all of these nations and villages together.

★God of the underworld★ -Hades-'s Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

Yea but you are taking Naruto's role as a Kage to serious. I for one hope the same thing, that he will be above the other Kages. Something like the leader of the Allied Shinoby Forces. Where the current Kage continue with their thing, but only now they have to answer and respect Naruto, he will be like someone who makes sure that the chain of hatred stays broken, and that everyone is happy and lives in peace.
    Of course he won't be doing paper work, but he also loves his village to much, i really don't see him traveling.
    Either way, even if he doesn't become Hokage at all, he will become the most powerful and most renowned shinoby who ever lived, just up there with SO6P (who is mostly considered a myth, and not that much respected)
    Just like the White Fang, The Three Sannins, The Yellow Flash, Kakashi Of The Sharingan and so on, i wonder how Naruto will be known as?

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by gambitt View Post
    i know its his dream to become the hokage but i still think he is decline it and take up jaryas roll and just be a the protector of the village
    Jman main roll was to find the child of the prophetesses. That is the only reason he took up that roll to be a protector and traveler. To find Naruto. Also I wouldn't say to much of a protector because when the leaf was under attack Jman came after to the funeral of the third. He was seen no where during the fight of the leaf vs Oro and his goons. So I doubt he do what jman did.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Minato Sensei View Post
    Yea but you are taking Naruto's role as a Kage to serious. I for one hope the same thing, that he will be above the other Kages. Something like the leader of the Allied Shinoby Forces. Where the current Kage continue with their thing, but only now they have to answer and respect Naruto, he will be like someone who makes sure that the chain of hatred stays broken, and that everyone is happy and lives in peace.
    Of course he won't be doing paper work, but he also loves his village to much, i really don't see him traveling.
    Either way, even if he doesn't become Hokage at all, he will become the most powerful and most renowned shinoby who ever lived, just up there with SO6P (who is mostly considered a myth, and not that much respected)
    Just like the White Fang, The Three Sannins, The Yellow Flash, Kakashi Of The Sharingan and so on, i wonder how Naruto will be known as?
    That sounds good too.

Status
    Nov 2010
    GO BUY SOME SOUP!

To me the way they set up the pain invasion arc was that Naruto pretty much wasnt going to be a Kage at all. Correct me if im wrong, but didnt naruto originally just want to be acknowledged by the village, not become hokage. Well at the end of the pain arc, thats it, hes already a hero now by the village's eyes, respected by just about everyone in it, and we havent even heard him say ANYTHING about becoming the next Hokage in a LONG time. Now with all this talk of saving Sasuke from the darkness and bringing "peace" I think Naruto is just going to become a sage like jiraya was, only his goal will to bring "peace" to the world.

Status
    give it a rest, all ready!!

it would be really cool..

Status
    Oct 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillertastic View Post
    Its a set up in which I believe in the ending Naruto is going to be like the President of all hidden villages. I say that to say this. We all seen how some of the kages act towards each other and during this Mifune had to settle them out and pick a leader to run this war.

As we seen Naruto at the start of where this anime is right now try to ask the Raikage to stop his assault on trying to kill Sasuke. He pays Naruto no mind but he does look back and sort of respect his willingness to save a friend if you take it as that.

While Naruto is still on the ground position most of you are thinking dang he just disrespect Naruto and his speeches that usually get people thinking.

This is my own personal opinion at this point Naruto realised Hokage might not have all the power he taught it had to stop war. Even if he become Hokage a Raikage,Mizkage,Tsikage(messed up spelling) are consider the same rank.

Naruto as we all know is super over-powered right now. He is like stronger than 8/10 of all the ninjas right now.

*So now with the war going on with everyone working together in a common goal. Most of people respecting each other ablities, most of people using people gifts to coexist with their gifts, people screaming and shouting together as one unit, and even people giving out comments like the Raikage did to Tsuande inlet guy.

This is even more of the chance for Naruto to show case his abilities and save the day.

People already respect him in two villages already. And after they see him win the war I bet they will make him like Multi kage with control of all villages or like the president of the villages while they still have titles.

(PLus Gaara became kage before him and that would just make Naruto the second to get a big title while young) The author name this Naurto for a reason he will suprass Gaara and become Multi-kage or something like that.
    i totally agree, Yes naruto right now is not the type to sit behind a desk but with the help of his advisor shikamaru he will be a great commander. he has all the tools around him. Naruto's gift is he make people want to follow him, and believe in him. that talent will make him kage over all nations with many villages. The biggest thing naruto needs to learn is to let others help him

Invincible Immortal EternalMangekyouRinnegan's Avatar
    Status
    One Piece > Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Chillertastic View Post
    Jman main roll was to find the child of the prophetesses. That is the only reason he took up that roll to be a protector and traveler. To find Naruto. Also I wouldn't say to much of a protector because when the leaf was under attack Jman came after to the funeral of the third. He was seen no where during the fight of the leaf vs Oro and his goons. So I doubt he do what jman did.
    To lazy to look for a manga page but -

When Orochimaru began his invasion of Konoha, Jiraiya summoned Gamahiro to stop Orochimaru's snakes. He later mourned the Third Hokage's death, but decided not to attend the funeral (c) narutowikia.

Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

It doesn't sound like Naruto would do that. Plus, the other villages wouldn't just give all that power to one man. It's like melding all the other villages into one big one. The other villages each have different opinions and beliefs about certain things and it just won't work to make them all under one Kage.

It's more likely that Naruto will just become Hokage, but will eventually build up good relations with the other villages. Similar to the Sand being allies with Konoha, Naruto will try to build trust between the other villages too.

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

I highly doubt that Naruto will become a Multi Kage, there is no way that other villages/nations will give leadership to one man. Usually the Kage is a relative to the previous Kage.

But I highly doubt that Naruto will become a multi-kage at all. There is just no way that it could ever happen.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

it is a possible though..but i think naruto will become like mifune..the one who control peace on all nations..as we all know naruto wants peace and to save sasuke..he will achieve it by replacing mifune..if mifune die in hanzo fight..and as long as naruto become of it..then all of the nations will have a peace that naruto seeks

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalMangekyouRinnegan View Post
    To lazy to look for a manga page but -

When Orochimaru began his invasion of Konoha, Jiraiya summoned Gamahiro to stop Orochimaru's snakes. He later mourned the Third Hokage's death, but decided not to attend the funeral (c) narutowikia.
    I guess so but he wasn't physically in the fight. He summon Gamahiro to sit on the the snake. But basically that was close to the middle or end. Also look at the anime he was at the funeral 2:03

Here is another clip got to find it

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

naruto cant do that

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    It doesn't sound like Naruto would do that. Plus, the other villages wouldn't just give all that power to one man. It's like melding all the other villages into one big one. The other villages each have different opinions and beliefs about certain things and it just won't work to make them all under one Kage.

It's more likely that Naruto will just become Hokage, but will eventually build up good relations with the other villages. Similar to the Sand being allies with Konoha, Naruto will try to build trust between the other villages too.
    he already said everything I thought...

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»