View Poll Results: Is Minatos seal/mark for FTG, close to a explosive tags mark/seal to work similar?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes, sure enough.

    2 13.33%
  • no, dosen't seem like it.

    9 60.00%
  • maybe, maybe not

    4 26.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    (o.O) shadedcrow's Avatar
    Status
    shadedcrow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,328
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Minatos FTG

    So we know the FTG uses seals and marks that are activated remotely and summon the 4th to the location of the seal/mark. Dose anyone think that the seals or marks/ are activated like a explosive tag minus the boom? Or even a tag for a sealing/curse juitsu (like the one that trapped Ao in the puppet)?

    Just thought about it the similarities and makes simple sense? Yes no? Why, why not?
     
         

  2. #2
    .... MrSharingan's Avatar
    Status
    MrSharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    chillin in my igloo
    Posts
    3,515
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minatos FTG

    I think they're pretty much the same. I just wonder how he's able to know which direction to face every time he uses it lol
     
         

  3. #3
    (o.O) shadedcrow's Avatar
    Status
    shadedcrow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,328
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minatos FTG

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSharingan View Post
    I think they're pretty much the same. I just wonder how he's able to know which direction to face every time he uses it lol
    Yeah, I know what your saying but multiple explosive tags don't always explode at the same time, I think it might kind of depend on the one the user is thinking of, or linked a certain amount of their chakra to. Like look at Konan vs Madara she uses what was it a million plus explosive tags exploded at diffrent times in her battle? And we know explosive tags have marks that produce specific effects, same with sealing/curse tags and they can be activated remotely.

    Edit:
    Its wierd but makes more sense now it seems that each seal to each Kunai is diffrent. It makes more sense that he just picks which seal specific seal to activate than activating just one seal like with an explosive tag. So it seems he just pics what seal to activate and makes the jump.


    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/242/4
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/239/8
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/502
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/501/5
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/501/6

    Which is similar to the explosive tags in that it uses a seal and can be activated remotely, but most if not all explosive tags use the same seal.

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/509/6
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/510
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/510/3
     
         
    Last edited by shadedcrow; 03-10-2011 at 03:23 AM.

  4. #4
    (o.O) shadedcrow's Avatar
    Status
    shadedcrow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,328
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minatos FTG

    Quote Originally Posted by slw0000 View Post
    Penitence is something that enervates our spirit, causing a greater loss than loss itself and making a bigger mistake than mistake itself, so never regret.
    Am I missing something? Erm welcome to the base.
     
         

  5. #5
    Mizukage Mei Terumi's Avatar
    Status
    Mei Terumi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Hidden Mist Village
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minatos FTG

    no it doesn't seem like it...
     
         

  6. #6
    (o.O) shadedcrow's Avatar
    Status
    shadedcrow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,328
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minatos FTG

    Quote Originally Posted by Mei Terumi View Post
    no it doesn't seem like it...
    Welcome to the base.
     
         
    Last edited by shadedcrow; 03-09-2011 at 04:27 AM.

  7. #7
    Economical Truth kisamexRocks's Avatar
    Status
    kisamexRocks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    2,851
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minatos FTG

    It may be similar, it also might be like Jumper, he might be able to think of the location or place and he is teleported there, like when he rescued Naruto and Kushina and took them to that shrine or place where there were tons of kunai's and markings. he might think of it and all of a sudden get teleported there.

    As well as the tags not going off, he could probably control them, throws one, teleports and sees where the others are and can activate them and then teleports to them.

    Otherwsie I don't know lol.
     
         

  8. #8
    black uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    black uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Over there
    Posts
    8,800
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minatos FTG

    Quote Originally Posted by shadedcrow View Post
    Yeah, I know what your saying but multiple explosive tags don't always explode at the same time, I think it might kind of depend on the one the user is thinking of, or linked a certain amount of their chakra to. Like look at Konan vs Madara she uses what was it a million plus explosive tags exploded at diffrent times in her battle? And we know explosive tags have marks that produce specific effects, same with sealing/curse tags and they can be activated remotely.
    It was 600 billion don't under sale it...but with da other tags u can only use dem once but I think da 4th could reuse his tags
     
         

  9. #9
    Monkey D Dragon Algalon's Avatar
    Status
    Algalon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    At my desk ;)
    Posts
    9,215
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love the fact that the best
    character in Bakuman is based
    on Eiichiro Oda
     

    Re: Minatos FTG

    no its a space time jutsu not a teleportation and he can mark anything not only his kunai

    Quote Originally Posted by black uchiha View Post
    It was 600 billion don't under sale it...
    anyone else think that this 600 billion number is idiotic, i mean every human on earth would have to do about 100 of them so they can be used once by konan its just idiotic
     
         

  10. #10
    ★God of the underworld★ -Hades-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Hades- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Behind You !
    Posts
    9,496
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Minatos FTG

    The FTG marks and the exploding tags seem to work in the same way:
    1.Minato has several marks but he can always choose which one to teleport to. The same is with the exploding tags, you can choose which one to detonate.
    2.Both of them are activated remotely.
     
         

  11. #11
    (o.O) shadedcrow's Avatar
    Status
    shadedcrow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,328
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minatos FTG

    Quote Originally Posted by Minato Sensei View Post
    The FTG marks and the exploding tags seem to work in the same way:
    1.Minato has several marks but he can always choose which one to teleport to. The same is with the exploding tags, you can choose which one to detonate.
    2.Both of them are activated remotely.
    Thanks thats what I was saying, and thinking.

    I went and rewatched the Kakashi Gaiden saga yesterday and noticed that Minato has a seal that is similar to Sais Ink style in that it can move. Or the bad guy from the six tail filler arc. who had word/seal juitsu that is able move and be in controll as well.

    Another thing about Minatos telaportaion/FTG I dont think he needs to see the tag in order to activate it. Because when he telaports with naruto he cant see the Kunai that he uses to get them both out of where Madara is, or see the mark he made on his wife when he comes back to her.


    Quote Originally Posted by black uchiha View Post
    It was 600 billion don't under sale it...but with da other tags u can only use dem once but I think da 4th could reuse his tags

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/510/3
    Nope it says 600 billion tags. I way under estimated the number of tags.lol

    Quote Originally Posted by black uchiha View Post
    It was 600 billion don't under sale it...but with da other tags u can only use dem once but I think da 4th could reuse his tags
    Yeah I'm sure he could

    Quote Originally Posted by Minato The Fourth Hokage View Post
    no its a space time jutsu not a teleportation and he can mark anything not only his kunai



    anyone else think that this 600 billion number is idiotic, i mean every human on earth would have to do about 100 of them so they can be used once by konan its just idiotic
    It does seem idotic, but she made what seemed to be an ocean of explosive tags to make a explosion that had to last for five minutes. Might sound idiotic but I'm sure it would still be an insane about of explosive tags to do lol. And yes he can use other means of placeing his seal in a given place other than his Kunai.


    Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post
    It may be similar, it also might be like Jumper, he might be able to think of the location or place and he is teleported there, like when he rescued Naruto and Kushina and took them to that shrine or place where there were tons of kunai's and markings. he might think of it and all of a sudden get teleported there.

    As well as the tags not going off, he could probably control them, throws one, teleports and sees where the others are and can activate them and then teleports to them.

    Otherwsie I don't know lol.
    I think he would have to be more specific control or while he was attacking the ninja in the 3rd ninja war, he would/could have been appearing randomly all over the battle field. If he just thought about the area he had to go to it seems a bit to broad to just think about a area you want to go to with a hundred or so seals/marks in it.
     
         
    Last edited by shadedcrow; 03-09-2011 at 06:45 PM.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Cyborg's Avatar
    Status
    Cyborg is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,768
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minatos FTG

    Quote Originally Posted by shadedcrow View Post
    So we know the FTG uses seals and marks that are activated remotely and summon the 4th to the location of the seal/mark. Dose anyone think that the seals or marks/ are activated like a explosive tag minus the boom? Or even a tag for a sealing/curse juitsu (like the one that trapped Ao in the puppet)?

    Just thought about it the similarities and makes simple sense? Yes no? Why, why not?
    Not really like an explosive tag.....see, thing is the FTG kunai have seals on them like you said, they are'nt really activated as much as utilised. Seals are placed, the user then sort of reverse summons himself to the seals resulting in instant teleportation.....make sense? It's like a self summoning jutsu, minus the blood contract in place of which they are seals which may have the dna of the 4th implanted into them(this is my guess)
     
         

  13. #13
    (o.O) shadedcrow's Avatar
    Status
    shadedcrow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,328
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minatos FTG

    Quote Originally Posted by cyborg View Post
    Not really like an explosive tag.....see, thing is the FTG kunai have seals on them like you said, they are'nt really activated as much as utilised. Seals are placed, the user then sort of reverse summons himself to the seals resulting in instant teleportation.....make sense? It's like a self summoning jutsu, minus the blood contract in place of which they are seals which may have the dna of the 4th implanted into them(this is my guess)
    Yeah I get what your saying too. Explosive tags have seals on them as well, and are used in a similar fashion. The diffrence being like you said FTG tags summon, Or reverse summon once used instead of explodeing when activated, and can be used more than once.

    Its wierd but makes more sense now it seems that each seal to each Kunai is diffrent. It makes more sense that he just picks which seal to activate than activating just one seal. So it seems he just pics what seal to activate and makes the jump.


    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/242/4
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/239/8
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/502
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/501/5
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/501/6

    Which is similar to the explosive tags in that it uses a seal and can be activated remotely, but most if not all explosive tags use the same seal.

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/509/6
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/510
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/510/3
     
         
    Last edited by shadedcrow; 03-09-2011 at 10:29 PM.

  14. #14
    black uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    black uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Over there
    Posts
    8,800
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minatos FTG

    Quote Originally Posted by Minato The Fourth Hokage View Post
    no its a space time jutsu not a teleportation and he can mark anything not only his kunai



    anyone else think that this 600 billion number is idiotic, i mean every human on earth would have to do about 100 of them so they can be used once by konan its just idiotic
    No.....it was needed pure greatness (imo)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadedcrow View Post
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/510/3
    1)Nope it says 600 billion tags. I way under estimated the number of tags.lol


    Yeah I'm sure he could



    It does seem idotic, but she made what seemed to be an ocean of explosive tags to make a explosion that had to 2) last for five minutes. Might sound idiotic but I'm sure it would still be an insane about of explosive tags to do lol. And yes he can use other means of placeing his seal in a given place other than his Kunai.
    1)?????? Dats what I said
    2) I think it was 10 min
     
         

  15. #15
    Member Lostdreams's Avatar
    Status
    Lostdreams is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    717
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am simply in a dream...I
    awake when my 3rd eye opens
     

    Re: Minatos FTG

    My biggest surprsise is why no one else used thius.
    it seems pretty simple at first glance but im thinking you need alot of chakra and natural speed to pull it off.

    Cause no way he should be the only one using a jutsu where u need only seals to be as faster than light.
     
         

  16. #16
    (o.O) shadedcrow's Avatar
    Status
    shadedcrow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,328
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minatos FTG

    Quote Originally Posted by Lostdreams View Post
    My biggest surprsise is why no one else used thius.
    it seems pretty simple at first glance but im thinking you need alot of chakra and natural speed to pull it off.

    Cause no way he should be the only one using a jutsu where u need only seals to be as faster than light.
    A single normal(human size/average weapon) summon takes very little chakra. Like look at Tenten she can summon and use like 1000 weapons in training with neji. Naruto couldnt summon the boss toad until he used more chakra( in his training with Jirya when he got thrown down the cannyon.) Cyborg did the math to figure when Kabuto had about 30 Iwr summons he could have used about 3% of his chakra to bring them back. Reverse summoning is probabaly along the same lines, like when naruto was fighting Negatos paths of pain. And reverse summoned a shadow clone and dispelled it. I dont think it was a big deal or used much chakra.

    But I agree.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •