Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabuto View Post
    return it back at him..... but remember sasuke can kinda turn it on and off at will.
    But everytime he dose he becomes more blind... He might even lose his eyesight even before he figt Sasuke.

Status
    May 2008
    This user has no status.

he loses more of his eyesight everytime he uses amaterasu, what's your point. that's the problem with ms.

PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabuto View Post
    he loses more of his eyesight everytime he uses amaterasu, what's your point. that's the problem with ms.
    By the time it gets to Naruto Vs Sasuke... Sasuke will be fully blind...

Im Luke,The Bloody.. Mangenkyou Maoh's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by platinum69 View Post
    By the time it gets to Naruto Vs Sasuke... Sasuke will be fully blind...
    hahaha..poor sasuke! too many amaterasu..

Status
    Jul 2008
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

Quote Originally Posted by QwertyHero View Post
    The only way to get around Susanoo, to my knowledge, is a space/time jutsu.
    Either teleport away from Susanoo, or [In Madara's case] use your space/time jutsu to let it go through you.
    I honestly can't think of any other way to counter it
    :confused:
    Well Naruto's father had at least one S-class (I assume that level) space-time jutsu, so Naruto will probably learn a variant or learn to create his own.

Susanoo seals the soul away, but so did the Reaper Death God summoning jutsu his father developed. I wonder if there is a common mechanism (or partially) or if they achieve the same end by different means. If it's the former, then there is a way to counter Susanoo's offensive attack.

The invincibility due to it reflecting all attacks we've seen is curious, and I wonder if it's like a barrier. Whereby if the opponent can get inside some area that is a blind spot to the jutsu. Not sure, since Itachi was walking towards Sasuke and the attacks were still being deflected. It may be the point of origin of the summoning is a blind spot. I know the shield reflects attacks, but it didn't push Sasuke's body.

Regarding Ameratsu, do you think it's possible for Jiraiya to turn his scroll that sealed away the black fire into hand-signs that could be formed? We know Ameratsu doesn't kill instantly, so I also wonder if Jiraiya could've made a seal on paper like he did for Naruto's leaking Kyuubi chakra.

No matter what these jutsus are, they didn't exist before they were made, or precursors, by the great Ninja Sage, whatever the name, who had the Rinnegan. That which is created can be destroyed in general.

I like these discussions quite a bit because I love problem solving. We are basically trying to do what someone who was going to fight the Sharingan would be doing like Kakashi or pervy Sage. I wonder if Minato developed a perverted jutsu since he was under Jiraiya. Flying Thunder Harem.

Im Luke,The Bloody.. Mangenkyou Maoh's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    Well Naruto's father had at least one S-class (I assume that level) space-time jutsu, so Naruto will probably learn a variant or learn to create his own.

Susanoo seals the soul away, but so did the Reaper Death God summoning jutsu his father developed. I wonder if there is a common mechanism (or partially) or if they achieve the same end by different means. If it's the former, then there is a way to counter Susanoo's offensive attack.

The invincibility due to it reflecting all attacks we've seen is curious, and I wonder if it's like a barrier. Whereby if the opponent can get inside some area that is a blind spot to the jutsu. Not sure, since Itachi was walking towards Sasuke and the attacks were still being deflected. It may be the point of origin of the summoning is a blind spot. I know the shield reflects attacks, but it didn't push Sasuke's body.

Regarding Ameratsu, do you think it's possible for Jiraiya to turn his scroll that sealed away the black fire into hand-signs that could be formed? We know Ameratsu doesn't kill instantly, so I also wonder if Jiraiya could've made a seal on paper like he did for Naruto's leaking Kyuubi chakra.

No matter what these jutsus are, they didn't exist before they were made, or precursors, by the great Ninja Sage, whatever the name, who had the Rinnegan. That which is created can be destroyed in general.

I like these discussions quite a bit because I love problem solving. We are basically trying to do what someone who was going to fight the Sharingan would be doing like Kakashi or pervy Sage. I wonder if Minato developed a perverted jutsu since he was under Jiraiya. Flying Thunder Harem.
    LMAO!!! flying thunder harem...
    description:Teleport to your target nakedly..hahahah!!
    rankP

Status
    Jun 2008
    This user has no status.

Good stuff, you guys all had some good points. The extinguisher was probably the best though.

-D-

Page 2 of 2 « First 12