Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status.

edo tensei's possibilities

I want to see Kakashi's dad, White Fang. and the first Kyuubi Jinchuuriki. and the oldschool Uzumaki people or whoever from whirlpool country or hidden eddy village. O and I kinda wanna see that old sand guy Ebizo fight his sis, granny Chiyo, or she sees White Fang and somehow resists kabutos control to fight him. Not like there isn't enough going on right now, just thinkin about the possibilities. What else would u like to see??

Status
    Nov 2010
    #Illuminati

Re: edo tensei's possibilities

I agree i want to see them too.

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

hell yea white fang all the way!!!

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by koldsmok View Post
    I want to see Kakashi's dad, White Fang. and the first Kyuubi Jinchuuriki. and the oldschool Uzumaki people or whoever from whirlpool country or hidden eddy village. O and I kinda wanna see that old sand guy Ebizo fight his sis, granny Chiyo, or she sees White Fang and somehow resists kabutos control to fight him. Not like there isn't enough going on right now, just thinkin about the possibilities. What else would u like to see??
    Welcome to the base, and good thread. I'd like to see Itachi explain why he implanted his MS into Sauske and who the trap was for. I'm ready to see the former jinjuriki in battle,and ready to figure out any flaws in the technique other than the conditions it has. And finally I'm ready to see the rest of the 7SoTHM whup sum ass and then get taken down.

surviver of Yugakure the oz and greed's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status.

lol edo broly, that would be crazy and would not make eny sence, pluse all of the ninjas would get confussed lol cas he is super sayin an dont even know wat a super sayin is
    he would wreck shit up....

Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status.

id like to see minato as a part of team jiraiya, and id like to see when jiraiya try to stop orochimaru when they were teenagers

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

Sage of the six paths, Konan, Nagato, Shisui, Madara's brother and Sasuke's parents

Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by shadedcrow View Post
    Welcome to the base, and good thread. I'd like to see Itachi explain why he implanted his MS into Sauske and who the trap was for. I'm ready to see the former jinjuriki in battle,and ready to figure out any flaws in the technique other than the conditions it has. And finally I'm ready to see the rest of the 7SoTHM whup sum ass and then get taken down.
    Thanks, and ya i really want to see more of the 7SotHM myself especially Kushimaru Kuriarare and Hozuki Mangetsu, it would be brutal if he had to face Suigetsu, and we def need to see more of him

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Thanks, and ya i really want to see more of the 7SotHM myself especially Kushimaru Kuriarare and Hozuki Mangetsu, it would be brutal if he had to face Suigetsu, and we def need to see more of him
    I'm also ready to see who the heck was in the last casket that Kabuto showed to Madara, I want to know what dirt Itachi had on Danzo. I like Suigetsu but dont really care how or when he fights his brother, unless theres some crazy stuff that happens with him using all the swords.

Edit: Your welcome. ;-)

Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by shadedcrow View Post
    I'm also ready to see who the heck was in the last casket that Kabuto showed to Madara, I want to know what dirt Itachi had on Danzo. I like Suigetsu but dont really care how or when he fights his brother, unless theres some crazy stuff that happens with him using all the swords.

Edit: Your welcome. ;-)
    ya word, i really wanna know whats up with that last casket too. and also I want to know what Itachi did to Naruto for Sasuke. Like Naruto getting to speak with his parents, hopefully Sasuke will get to talk with Itachi and get set straight, not like he could ever return really, but just not be an emo anymore. and I really want to know whats gonna happen with Yamato

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

ya word, i really wanna know whats up with that last casket too. and also I want to know what Itachi did to Naruto for Sasuke. Like Naruto getting to speak with his parents, hopefully Sasuke will get to talk with Itachi and get set straight, not like he could ever return really, but just not be an emo anymore. and I really want to know whats gonna happen with Yamato
    Yeah, I also want to know what the hell Madara had to say to Naruto during their encounter. Its kind of annoying to see them have discussions and not get details of the encounter. But if naruto and Itachi had a discussion that would be intresting imo.

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

or see how the gold and silver brothers die...