Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last»

Hybrid View

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto Manga Chapter 531 Discussion and 532 Predictions

Naruto Manga Chapter 531 Discussion and 532 Predictions

Discuss Naruto Chapter 531 here and predict the next chapter, Naruto Chapter 532.

BEGIN READING HERE @ NARUTOBASE

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 is worst, 5 is best.

Layout © by Casualmisfit

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 531 Discussion and 532 Predictions

very cool!!!

Shinobi in Training MrGreenBeanz's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

There should be an option for disappointing.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MrGreenBeanz View Post
    I was gonna say that, but yes the manga could have been load's better

Senior Comedian Member -The Agent-'s Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MrGreenBeanz View Post
    Agreed, I honestly thought the fight would be more intense than that.

Now that we are seeing Hanzou's disappointing fight, I'm questioning the reputation of the 3 Sannin.

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -The Agent- View Post

Now that we are seeing Hanzou's disappointing fight, I'm questioning the reputation of the 3 Sannin.
    LOL... Yeah agreed,,, looks like the legendary sannin was mean to be legendary GENIN.... :D:D

in history samurai's are the origin of ninjas, no doubt mifune is strong, even he did'nt train in ninjutsu he knows how to deal with "them" (totally hidden extreme magic)!:D

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why? he did not use any ninjutsu. Furthermore, the sannin fought him perhap when they were jounin level and he was a kage. The chapter was nice though.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just Being honest

I agree with u guys to me this chapter made hanzo look like an unexperience ninja. He named the legendary sannins and also was unstoppable at the second shinobi war. Not until pain arrived and defeated him in the war and we all no pain can kick ass lol. Im not saying that mifune could not defeat him but it was done so fast man it made hanzo look like some child being pawned by an adult which sucks. And another thing i wanted hanzo to fight tsunade and the raikage not mifune so im a lil dissapointed in the choices of opponents in this chapter as well thats it

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Now, when Jiraiya, Tsunade and Oro battled with Hanzo, I assumed they were at their late teens and most importantly all 3 have no summoning yet. They were not sannins then, Hanzo gave them the title in exchange of their lives, because they were the only ones to survived Hanzo's attacks and even managed to forced Hanzo to summoned Ibuse. Since then the sannins' power kept improving, but we don't know about Hanzo's, judging from what Mifune said it seemed it's stalled.

Hanzo is still a strong shinobi, and it seems that ninjutsu is his strongest, unfortunately ninjutsu required hand seal and if he can't perform the hand seal then he is not at his strongest. As long as Mifune can kept Hanzo from performing hand seal, Mifune will be the winner.

Just because Kisame lost to Guy doesn't meant that Guy was stronger, it just meant that Kisame made a fatal judgement error. If Kisame just avoid all Guy's attacks just for a few minutes, then the outcome will be different, Guy will suffered the consequences of opening the 7th gate.

Last edited by dexter64; 03-11-2011 at 04:52 AM.

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by dexter64 View Post
    Now, when Jiraiya, Tsunade and Oro battled with Hanzo, I assumed they were at their late teens and most importantly all 3 have no summoning yet. They were not sannins then, Hanzo gave them the title in exchange of their lives, because they were the only ones to survived Hanzo's attacks and even managed to forced Hanzo to summoned Ibuse. Since then the sannins' power kept improving, but we don't know about Hanzo's, judging from what Mifune said it seemed it's stalled.

Hanzo is still a strong shinobi, and it seems that ninjutsu is his strongest, unfortunately ninjutsu required hand seal and if he can't perform the hand seal then he is not at his strongest. As long as Mifune can kept Hanzo from performing hand seal, Mifune will be the winner.

Just because Kisame lost to Guy doesn't meant that Guy was stronger, it just meant that Kisame made a fatal judgement error. If Kisame just avoid all Guy's attacks just for a few minutes, then the outcome will be different, Guy will suffered the consequences of opening the 7th gate.
    Ya right the time when Jiraiya Oro and Tsunade fought Hanzo they were still pretty young they must have become more stronger after that. And about the Kisame vs Gai thing well its obvious that Kisame is stronger than Gai it was Naruto who did the damage with one blow after that Kisame was always struggling.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    Ya right the time when Jiraiya Oro and Tsunade fought Hanzo they were still pretty young they must have become more stronger after that. And about the Kisame vs Gai thing well its obvious that Kisame is stronger than Gai it was Naruto who did the damage with one blow after that Kisame was always struggling.
    gai raped kisame it was ultimate tech vs ultimate tech

guy won deal with it

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by dexter64 View Post

Nicely said. People seem to forget/overlook the little details. And damn that frickin earthquake that hit Japan. I pray for the recovery of the people and country.

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dupa View Post
    Nicely said. People seem to forget/overlook the little details. And damn that frickin earthquake that hit Japan. I pray for the recovery of the people and country.
    Same Here....

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

same here...

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

same here

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Job Huntin' like always

dittio

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Or it could be that Mifune is just super strong.
    That battle was a long time ago, maybe 10-20 yrs back.
    The 3 would've still gotten stronger after they're fight (e.x: Orochimaru still trying to master all jutsus)

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yeah i agree,
    hanzo is fighting like a mere genin, no skill are shown of hanzo.
    remember he used time transpotation tech against nagato when he forsed to kill yahiko, but now he is shit.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin

I personally thought this chapter was epic. I was disappointed by recent chapters, but I feel this was the best chapter of the war. I honestly feel that this chapter had that good old fashioned Naruto feel, just awesome. I mean yes Hanzou was defeated quickly but people have to realize that other awesome ninja (and in this case a samurai) are out there. I mean if we never saw A fight before, and he suddenly beat Hanzou, most people would fell just the same way. Of course, we know that A is amazing even with one arm and remember guys, Mifune is the most powerful samurai alive, and seems he is the strongest ever in the ninja world. I don't think you guys should be judging that kind of stuff, I mean its a manga for pete's sake, come on. The whole point of an awesome chapter is to have excitement, revelations and just pure action.....this chapter had all that. Seriously this chapter was awesome.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Floydical View Post
    I personally thought this chapter was epic. I was disappointed by recent chapters, but I feel this was the best chapter of the war. I honestly feel that this chapter had that good old fashioned Naruto feel, just awesome. I mean yes Hanzou was defeated quickly but people have to realize that other awesome ninja (and in this case a samurai) are out there. I mean if we never saw A fight before, and he suddenly beat Hanzou, most people would fell just the same way. Of course, we know that A is amazing even with one arm and remember guys, Mifune is the most powerful samurai alive, and seems he is the strongest ever in the ninja world. I don't think you guys should be judging that kind of stuff, I mean its a manga for pete's sake, come on. The whole point of an awesome chapter is to have excitement, revelations and just pure action.....this chapter had all that. Seriously this chapter was awesome.
    well put.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by mookyuzamaki View Post
    well put.
    Hell yes!
    Damn you though for beating me to the punch

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Floydical View Post
    Agreed.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good Chapter but seems that Hanzo isn't so strong as we thought, kind lame for Kishi to do this to him. Ofcoarse hanzo is going Dull, he has been dead for a long time, what else is going to happen, he will train and get stronger when he is dead?

Too bad, Poor Salamander, I hope that the next chapter get's more intense as in Hanzo going ape and using crazy Ninjutsu's and destroying some samurai before being defeated by Mifune. But if we don't get any Ninjutsu from Hanzo, this chapter or this whole fight will be a HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT.

Although good to see Kimimaro fighting.

Also Mifune is strong but he lost his fight against Hanzo long ago. I hope Mifune is killed otherwise this will seem like a Valley of the End battle where Mifune (Hashirama) defeats Hanzo (Madara) I hope Hanzo gets to use his Ninjutsu.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post
    Good Chapter but seems that Hanzo isn't so strong as we thought, kind lame for Kishi to do this to him. Ofcoarse hanzo is going Dull, he has been dead for a long time, what else is going to happen, he will train and get stronger when he is dead?

Too bad, Poor Salamander, I hope that the next chapter get's more intense as in Hanzo going ape and using crazy Ninjutsu's and destroying some samurai before being defeated by Mifune. But if we don't get any Ninjutsu from Hanzo, this chapter or this whole fight will be a HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT.

Also Mifune is strong but he lost his fight against Hanzo long ago. I hope Mifune is killed otherwise this will seem like a Valley of the End battle where Mifune (Hashirama) defeats Hanzo (Madara) I hope Hanzo gets to use his Ninjutsu.
    Haha yes it is really similar to the valley of the end battle. Maybe too similar. In fact, I was chating with a cousin that also watches naruto and he said that maybe the first hokage is inmortal just llike madara and he became mifune. Its crazy that de first is now mifune of course but it is understandable because of the dull similarity.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post

well stated and ur pic is friken awesome lolO.O

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last»