Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin

Edo Summons Don't Know Their Own Weaknesses?

After reading chapter 530, I felt a little weird about Kakuzu getting cut up so easily. Even though it seems Mifune is stronger than Hanzou at his prime, I do have a lingering question....Do the Edo summons have limitations that both Kabuto and themselves don't know about?? Lets take a look at Kakuzu's battle so far:

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/530/4

Kakuzu expressed an extremely high level of confidence, which should be greatly expected from him. However things are a bit strange here:

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/530/8
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/530/9

He essentially gets cut into 4 separate pieces by Izumo and Kotetsu, slightly above average jounin from what we know. But despite all that, Kakuzu still calls them chump change and boasts confidence.

To me, that means that Kakuzu thinks he's at 100% but has some unnoticeable limitations, perhaps only a percentage of his overall strength or, more likely, has less control over one or more of his senses. What do you guys think? Maybe the edo bodies are a bit unstable and have unforeseen weaknesses? Maybe Kabuto's sheer number of summons has an effect on that? Any ideas?

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Edo Summons Don't Know Their Own Weaknesses?

Dude, its like 1 vs 5 out there, if not more. He's way out numbered and its not surprising that he got hit from behind. But don't forget that all edo summons knows they can't die from physical damage.

Also, Kakuzu and Hidan are both masters at using their immortalities to their advantage. They are used to getting cut up and knows how to pick themselves up and even strike a counter. So i say Kakuzu is far from over.

Last edited by kcy0; 03-10-2011 at 07:44 AM.

gentle fist assassin
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i agree i beleive they dnt come back at full strength yes thet have the same abilities and powers but not the same strength of those abilities and powers i mean do u guys really think the 3rd could beat the first and second at the same time bein like 80 years old or kakashi hold his own against the seven swoerdsmen of the mist at there prime look how easily sasori and deidra were tooking out it doesnt make sense deidra almost killed sasuke and sasori almost killed chiyo and sakura and they had previous knoledge of him since chiyo was his grandmother let kno your thoughts

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The thing about smart
    MOTHERFUC**RS IS .. They sound
    like Crazy MotherFUC**RSto
    DUMB MOTHERFUC**RS

Quote Originally Posted by STiFFBeaSTWooD View Post
    i agree i beleive they dnt come back at full strength yes thet have the same abilities and powers but not the same strength of those abilities and powers i mean do u guys really think the 3rd could beat the first and second at the same time bein like 80 years old or kakashi hold his own against the seven swoerdsmen of the mist at there prime look how easily sasori and deidra were tooking out it doesnt make sense deidra almost killed sasuke and sasori almost killed chiyo and sakura and they had previous knoledge of him since chiyo was his grandmother let kno your thoughts
    i totaly agree with you they are not at full power maybe because of the fact that kabuto is controling then with those seals or something ( i forgot what they were sorry )