Page 6 of 8 « First ... 2345678 Last»
Results 101 to 120 of 149
  1. #101
    Jinchūriki narutogrg's Avatar
    Status
    narutogrg is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    428
    Location
    Hell
    Come 2 HELL if u wanna meet
    me***
     

    Re: Earthquake + Tsunami

    yea its very sad n heart breaking 2 c this hapeening again n again in Japan ...i wonder y its always Japan suffering from earthquakes.hope this ends soon n it never happens again!man it hurts seeing so many people losing dere lives ,many missing ,many regions destroyed..lets close ur eyes n pray 4 dem by heart!
     
         

  2. #102
    Jinchūriki narutogrg's Avatar
    Status
    narutogrg is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    428
    Location
    Hell
    Come 2 HELL if u wanna meet
    me***
     

    Re: Earthquake + Tsunami

    hey some of u guys think this a joke n only matter about the manga n anime FU.its chaos in dere n all u r thinking about is manga.wen u face like dat den u will realize how painful is dat
     
         

  3. #103
    Member
    Status
    ~ Blueberry ~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    525
    I'm the definition of boredom
     

    Re: Earthquake + Tsunami

    Quote Originally Posted by Akatsuki leader View Post
    maybe kishimoto died... lol
    Maybe
     
         

  4. #104
    Academy Student Minato Namikazie's Avatar
    Status
    Minato Namikazie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    27
    Location
    Illinois
    Living off of Ramen til
    payday.
     

    Re: Earthquake + Tsunami

    Quote Originally Posted by youreretarded View Post
    This made me lol
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad.O:P

    Your user name is aptly chosen in and of it's self there of..Further more I say how can you be so insensitive?

    Maybe perhaps it's because you have a relative who fought Japan in WW2 and has been gabbing about it endlessly to you all your life..Now if that is the case I do understand but do NOT condone your actions and as for them, They need to let it go..Yes they did a horrible thing to us (U.S.) but we more than paid them back and they learned their lesson so I say we are both even now and let it go already. However if this does NOT apply to you than unless you have something informative and USEFUL to say about this tragedy than S.T.F.U. as you didn't fight them in WW2 nor did you suffer as they are suffering now!

    Now to all other folks and getting back on topic here, There has been numerous posts stating that the Poke'mon creator was killed but Google has several sources calling these hoaxes..I at first also figured it was a hoax as well but based on the latest news I have saw on NHK World News Japan,it may very well be true..Though Japanese news hasn't mentioned the status of any in the Manga and Anime industry yet they may very well be dead or missing and in danger..I don't think we'll know of them for a while though as the biggest news maker is Fukushima nuclear disaster..2 explosions there. Also to all who ONLY seem to care about when the Anime and Manga will be out..UGH..Even if their creators and staff are all fine do you seriously NOT think they may have had friends and family killed? And that they will not take time off to grieve over all this? GET REAL!!!

    Pray of Japan. Pray for Earth in general!
     
         
    Last edited by Minato Namikazie; 03-13-2011 at 03:29 PM.

  5. #105
    Academy Student Minato Namikazie's Avatar
    Status
    Minato Namikazie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    27
    Location
    Illinois
    Living off of Ramen til
    payday.
     

    Re: Earthquake + Tsunami

    Quote Originally Posted by ZhizuneaniteSakura View Post
    Maybe
    :mad: This is NO laughing matter here..What if a big flood hit Norway? You do sit smack dab in the ocean you know. Now it ain't so funny is it?!:flaw:
     
         

  6. #106
    -Horny Bunny- Karmolo's Avatar
    Status
    Karmolo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,687
    Location
    Basecamp (SWE)
    Get rdy for rape all night
    long
     

    Re: Earthquake + Tsunami

    And also nuclear-plant got blown up in Fukushima whata bad luck.

     
         

  7. #107
    Senior Member 'Zeus's Avatar
    Status
    'Zeus is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4,949
    Location
    In the middle of nowhere and everywhere. >_o
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Earthquake + Tsunami

    Quote Originally Posted by Minato Namikazie View Post
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad.O:P

    Your user name is aptly chosen in and of it's self there of..Further more I say how can you be so insensitive?

    Maybe perhaps it's because you have a relative who fought Japan in WW2 and has been gabbing about it endlessly to you all your life..Now if that is the case I do understand but do NOT condone your actions and as for them, They need to let it go..Yes they did a horrible thing to us (U.S.) but we more than paid them back and they learned their lesson so I say we are both even now and let it go already. However if this does NOT apply to you than unless you have something informative and USEFUL to say about this tragedy than S.T.F.U. as you didn't fight them in WW2 nor did you suffer as they are suffering now!

    Now to all other folks and getting back on topic here, There has been numerous posts stating that the Poke'mon creator was killed but Google has several sources calling these hoaxes..I at first also figured it was a hoax as well but based on the latest news I have saw on NHK World News Japan,it may very well be true..Though Japanese news hasn't mentioned the status of any in the Manga and Anime industry yet they may very well be dead or missing and in danger..I don't think we'll know of them for a while though as the biggest news maker is Fukushima nuclear disaster..2 explosions there. Also to all who ONLY seem to care about when the Anime and Manga will be out..UGH..Even if their creators and staff are all fine do you seriously NOT think they may have had friends and family killed? And that they will not take time off to grieve over all this? GET REAL!!!

    Pray of Japan. Pray for Earth in general!
    leave him. Don't waste your words on such idiots.
     
         

  8. #108
    Senior Comedian Member -The Agent-'s Avatar
    Status
    -The Agent- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    4,508
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Earthquake + Tsunami

    Japan death toll might reach 10,000
    People across a devastated swath of Japan suffered for a third day Sunday without water, electricity and proper food, as the country grappled with the enormity of a massive earthquake and tsunami that left more than 10,000 people dead in one area alone.
    Japan's prime minister called the crisis the most severe challenge the nation has faced since World War II, as the grim situation worsened. Friday's disasters damaged a series of nuclear reactors, potentially sending one through a partial meltdown and adding radiation contamination to the fears of an unsettled public.
    I was reading it on yahoo, didn't want to quote the whole article.
     
         

  9. #109
    delicious and nutritious Mino's Avatar
    Status
    Mino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    830
    Location
    super top secret
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Earthquake + Tsunami

    Quote Originally Posted by Minato Namikazie View Post
    :mad: This is NO laughing matter here..What if a big flood hit Norway? You do sit smack dab in the ocean you know. Now it ain't so funny is it?!:flaw:
    Norway is a land ridden of natural devastation... they just does not exist here. grateful for that.

    Maybe perhaps it's because you have a relative who fought Japan in WW2 and has been gabbing about it endlessly to you all your life..Now if that is the case I do understand but do NOT condone your actions and as for them, They need to let it go..Yes they did a horrible thing to us (U.S.) but we more than paid them back and they learned their lesson so I say we are both even now and let it go already. However if this does NOT apply to you than unless you have something informative and USEFUL to say about this tragedy than S.T.F.U. as you didn't fight them in WW2 nor did you suffer as they are suffering now!
    well I dont know how u can relate this to WW2, but I agree with you on behalf of his respect less behavior. Any way yes the Japanese did some grusome stuff. I mean they were masters of torture. it was quite sick, but I dont know if you can justify dropping a-bombs over Japan for that though. they learned their lesson? the only reason they did not surrender was because the North American propaganda which Japan received painted a picture that showed a USA wich would show no mercy and Japan thought that they were all gonna be killed if they surrendered.

    please dont bring WW2 into this. this is after all a natural disaster and I dont know where you got that conclusion that he is being a dlck cause of WW2 relations?? anyway yeah we should focus more on the current event: update. they fear that over 10.000 are dead and the death toll is rising. got no more news on the nuclear plants, but the situation there seems dire like in Chernobyl. they also fear that the shakes are not over and there could be some more powerful left :S peace
     
         

  10. #110
    Member Akatsuki leader's Avatar
    Status
    Akatsuki leader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    715
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Earthquake + Tsunami

    Japanese geographically located so badly there will always be earthquakes

    and why pray japanese people not gonna pray if something happening to you lol....
     
         

  11. #111
    Member
    Status
    ~ Blueberry ~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    525
    I'm the definition of boredom
     

    Re: Earthquake + Tsunami

    Quote Originally Posted by Minato Namikazie View Post
    :mad: This is NO laughing matter here..What if a big flood hit Norway? You do sit smack dab in the ocean you know. Now it ain't so funny is it?!:flaw:
    :flaw: I'm sorry then.. If I made u angry. :o
     
         

  12. #112
    Academy Student Minato Namikazie's Avatar
    Status
    Minato Namikazie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    27
    Location
    Illinois
    Living off of Ramen til
    payday.
     

    Re: Earthquake + Tsunami

    Quote Originally Posted by Mino View Post
    Norway is a land ridden of natural devastation... they just does not exist here. grateful for that.



    well I dont know how u can relate this to WW2, but I agree with you on behalf of his respect less behavior. Any way yes the Japanese did some grusome stuff. I mean they were masters of torture. it was quite sick, but I dont know if you can justify dropping a-bombs over Japan for that though. they learned their lesson? the only reason they did not surrender was because the North American propaganda which Japan received painted a picture that showed a USA wich would show no mercy and Japan thought that they were all gonna be killed if they surrendered.

    please dont bring WW2 into this. this is after all a natural disaster and I dont know where you got that conclusion that he is being a dlck cause of WW2 relations?? anyway yeah we should focus more on the current event: update. they fear that over 10.000 are dead and the death toll is rising. got no more news on the nuclear plants, but the situation there seems dire like in Chernobyl. they also fear that the shakes are not over and there could be some more powerful left :S peace
    Well you'd be surprised how many have this inferior complex about them despite many not even being old enough to have remembered it..My dad (R.I.P.) was this way and he was born in 1940.


    About Japan now though, From what I'm watching on NHK World News it seems they had another big quake and also another explosion at Fukushima plant and numbers 1,2,and 4 reactors are NOT cooling) Maybe someone from Japan can provide more info here..It seems all the news is recorded reruns..I haven't saw any live world news from Japan since last night..Our media lags behind because they have to get the feed from Japan and then they switch to so many other minor events (like Libya and such) so it is better not to even watch U.S. media if you wanna know about the latest on the Japan disaster..Rather get on U Stream and watch NHK World news as I'm doing now. People comparing this incident to Chernobyl should know this..If these endangered reactors fail and meltdown it will by far outdo Chernobyl, Chernobyl was one big reactor failing..Japan's would be 3 failing..Basically if the worst happens about all they can do is what U.S.S.R. done and that is shut down the bad area permanently..Evacuate all left alive and dump tons of sand over the reactor and plant ruins and cover it all with a 50 foot thick slab of concrete. What makes this so bad is not so much the threat of a failure (that is bad enough) but the threat multiplied X3..Chernobyl was guessed to be inhabitable for 200 years back in 1986..They now have it contained enough to where you can go there (at your own risk) but they say staying any amount longer than 2 hours could be deadly..So using the Chernobyl disaster to reference the risks here we multiply everything X3 and what you have is basically half if not all of Japan being inhabitable for 600 years Also fallout would be able to engulf the entire world at that scale of disaster (should it occur) by about 1 week or less..It would basically end life as we know it and I'm not meaning we'd all be killed but I mean your life would drastically change especially when the fallout began it's travel world wide.

    {u stream . tv / channel / nhk - world - tv} You will need to add a www, and remove the gaps in this and then it will work.
     
         
    Last edited by Minato Namikazie; 03-13-2011 at 09:52 PM.

  13. #113
    delicious and nutritious Mino's Avatar
    Status
    Mino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    830
    Location
    super top secret
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Earthquake + Tsunami

    Quote Originally Posted by Minato Namikazie View Post
    Well you'd be surprised how many have this inferior complex about them despite many not even being old enough to have remembered it..My dad (R.I.P.) was this way and he was born in 1940.


    About Japan now though, From what I'm watching on NHK World News it seems they had another big quake and also another explosion at Fukushima plant and numbers 1,2,and 4 reactors are NOT cooling) Maybe someone from Japan can provide more info here..It seems all the news is recorded reruns..I haven't saw any live world news from Japan since last night..Our media lags behind because they have to get the feed from Japan and then they switch to so many other minor events (like Libya and such) so it is better not to even watch U.S. media if you wanna know about the latest on the Japan disaster..Rather get on U Stream and watch NHK World news as I'm doing now. People comparing this incident to Chernobyl should know this..If these endangered reactors fail and meltdown it will by far outdo Chernobyl, Chernobyl was one big reactor failing..Japan's would be 3 failing..Basically if the worst happens about all they can do is what U.S.S.R. done and that is shut down the bad area permanently..Evacuate all left alive and dump tons of sand over the reactor and plant ruins and cover it all with a 50 foot thick slab of concrete. What makes this so bad is noted so much the threat of a failure (that is bad enough) but the threat multiplied X3..Chernobyl was guessed to be inhabitable for 200 years back in 1986..They now have it contained enough to where you can go there (at your own risk) but they say staying any amount longer than 2 hours could be deadly..So using the Chernobyl disaster to reference the risks here we multiply everything X3 and what you have is basically half if not all of Japan being inhabitable for 600 years Also fallout would be able to engulf the entire world at that scale of disaster (should it occur) by about 1 week or less..It would basically end life as we know it and I'm not meaning we'd all be killed but I mean your life would drastically change especially when the fallout began it's travel world wide.
    yes as I can certainly see your point about the inferior complex. was going through facebook and many americans in special seems to be far of the scale of sanity regarding pearl harbor? seems like they were looking for reasons to be angry.. sad sad sad.

    well yes the nuclear situation is dire and there does not seem to be much new news about the reactors. seems like they are working their asses of trying to control the situation there. the recent news i got is that china is taking away their age old hate and are ready to send help. we can only wait for more information right now..
     
         

  14. #114
    delicious and nutritious Mino's Avatar
    Status
    Mino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    830
    Location
    super top secret
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Earthquake + Tsunami

    more news: a volcano has been brought to life cause of the extreme powers at play. its just getting worse.
     
         

  15. #115
    Academy Student Minato Namikazie's Avatar
    Status
    Minato Namikazie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    27
    Location
    Illinois
    Living off of Ramen til
    payday.
     

    Re: Earthquake + Tsunami

    Quote Originally Posted by -The Agent- View Post
    Japan death toll might reach 10,000


    I was reading it on yahoo, didn't want to quote the whole article.
    Actually it may now reach anywhere from 16-30 thousand..The 10000 is just for Miagi Prefecture

    Things haven't settled down enough there yet for them to begin tallying up total death tolls yet..They now are saying another big quake may be on the way and could hit anytime between now and March 30th. I know what causes quakes so I wish there was something they could inject deep into the land plates to stop them from moving for now and keep them still for a while but I don't think such a cement exists that strong.
     
         

  16. #116
    Academy Student Minato Namikazie's Avatar
    Status
    Minato Namikazie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    27
    Location
    Illinois
    Living off of Ramen til
    payday.
     

    Re: Earthquake + Tsunami

    Quote Originally Posted by Mino View Post
    more news: a volcano has been brought to life cause of the extreme powers at play. its just getting worse.
    Where is it located? This hasn't been reported on Japanese news yet..They keep rurunning a recap of all the efforts done to prevent the meltdown of that 1 reactor and it's later failure and then they rerun a recap of the tsunami and earthquakes.

    If this volcano is well out to sea and away from land than let it blow.

    It would effect the ecosystem but wouldn't be as serious as the stuff going on inland..If it is located on land this will only make things worse and if it is ANYWHERE near Fukushima well O.O

    I'm wondering what became of Naruto? (Not the Anime/Manga) There is a famous city called that and it has these huge whirlpools swirling around all the time,It's a popular tourist spot and people go and park on the bridge and watch them.
     
         
    Last edited by Minato Namikazie; 03-13-2011 at 10:32 PM.

  17. #117
    delicious and nutritious Mino's Avatar
    Status
    Mino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    830
    Location
    super top secret
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Earthquake + Tsunami

    Quote Originally Posted by Minato Namikazie View Post
    Actually it may now reach anywhere from 16-30 thousand..The 10000 is just for Miagi Prefecture

    Things haven't settled down enough there yet for them to begin tallying up total death tolls yet..They now are saying another big quake may be on the way and could hit anytime between now and March 30th. I know what causes quakes so I wish there was something they could inject deep into the land plates to stop them from moving for now and keep them still for a while but I don't think such a cement exists that strong.
    well we can only accept that the plates rotate. And even if it some times causes disaster we have to thank this motion for being at all.. the irony
     
         

  18. #118
    delicious and nutritious Mino's Avatar
    Status
    Mino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    830
    Location
    super top secret
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Earthquake + Tsunami

    Quote Originally Posted by Minato Namikazie View Post
    Where is it located? This hasn't been reported on Japanese news yet..They keep rurunning a recap of all the efforts done to prevent the meltdown of that 1 reactor and it's later failure and then they rerun a recap of the tsunami and earthquakes.

    If this volcano is well out to sea and away from land than let it blow.

    It would effect the ecosystem but wouldn't be as serious as the stuff going on inland..If it is located on land this will only make things worse and if it is ANYWHERE near Fukushima well O.O

    I'm wondering what became of Naruto? (Not the Anime/Manga) There is a famous city called that and it has these huge whirlpools swirling around all the time,It's a popular tourist spot and people go and park on the bridge and watch them.
    the name of the volcano is Shinmoedakes and it is located in the Kagoshima aria. dont know where it is, but it is 1500 kilometers sout-vest of the earthquakes epicenter. the fact is that this volcano was a bit active from before, but they fear that a major outbreak may be in the hands. It has had a smaller eruption and is on level 3 of 5 in volcano-warning so it may be a big problem as well. My country's media is at Japan now so I get info pretty quickly.
     
         

  19. #119
    delicious and nutritious Mino's Avatar
    Status
    Mino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    830
    Location
    super top secret
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Earthquake + Tsunami

    Update: at least 590.000 are evacuated from their homes. 380.000 of these cause of the tsunami and the 210.000 cause the nuclear possibly meltdown by Fukushima. 3200 are confirmed dead by the japanese government, but the police fear that the number may be greater than 10.000. 1,4 million people dont have access to water. the grocery stores empties fast. 2,6 million houses are without power, and about 3,2 million homes are about to go out of natural gas...
     
         

  20. #120
    Academy Student Minato Namikazie's Avatar
    Status
    Minato Namikazie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    27
    Location
    Illinois
    Living off of Ramen til
    payday.
     

    Re: Earthquake + Tsunami

    The nuclear situation is gone from bad to horrible..Now there is 2 reactors near failing and they can't seem to get them cool enough even by flooding them with sea water. The governments of my country and of Russia expect that they may fail within 24 hours if something don't change..Both are on high alert status for this.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •