View Poll Results: How Valid do you consider this Theory to be?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's a theory, but really the ending it up to Kishimoto.

13 46.43%
  • It could happen.

4 14.29%
  • No chance in hell this will ever happen!

0 0%
  • Maybe, but it leaves a few important factors blank.

11 39.29%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Senior Member Cyanide Addiction's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

The Ending To The Manga.

Do you all think the Manga is going to end when Madara is dead? I think not. It didn't when Orochimaru was killed, and I remember back in the days before Shipuuden, everyone thought it would when he was dead, because he was the number on villain. There a chance that Sasuke will take either Naruto's place, and the Manga will end, or there's a chance he'll take Madara's place, and the Manga will continue again.
    Don't forget that the battle between Naruto, and Sasuke is foretold in legend essentially. It's pretty much set in stone that they will do battle again, and again until one of them, or both of them is dead. I believe that will be the end of the Manga.
    It's been said that there can be no Peace in the Ninja World, and that the days of the Shinobi must end before Peace finally reigns over the land. I believe with Naruto, and Sasuke's death in their final fight, The world will realize that things need to change, that no more people need to give die in the name of peace, because peace will only come when they decide to quit fighting.
    A major clue to this fact is Naruto forgiving Nagato, after all that Nagato did with Pein. Fighting only breeds more hatred, that's a fact. I believe that fighting, and hatred ends with Naruto & Sasuke. It started with the 1st Hokage & Madara so many years ago, therefore it will end with their descendants. And so, the world will learn to forgive each other for the past, and move on into a new chapter. (A Chapter which I doubt will include the Manga continuing, .)

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saving the world once again

Re: The Ending To The Manga.

I'm not even gonna attempt to read that but yeah I read a little bit. Umm no it's not gonna end it's gonna go on for at least another year

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mugetsu View Post
    I'm not even gonna attempt to read that but yeah I read a little bit. Umm no it's not gonna end it's gonna go on for at least another year
    Haha.. Funny part is dude.. I didn't put any time table on it. That could happen in the next month, year, or 5 years. :flaw:

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    GO BUY SOME SOUP!

Quote Originally Posted by Mugetsu View Post
    He basically just said that he doesnt think it will end at Madara's death. That either Sasuke will take Naruto's place or (most likely in my opinion) he will take Madara's place, and it will continue from there. Anyway, its a good theory that most likely will occur if the story doesnt end with the war

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

yeah I agree

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because we can! U_U

I pretty much agree with this entire statement because I have the same thoughts about it, though there is a small part in me that says Naruto will stop after his battle with Madara.

Akatsuki was introduced before Shippuuden set place, and atm there is no other organisation or anything that can take Madara's place after he dies (I don't include Sasuke because his role will end in Shippuuden imo) except for maybe Kabutomaru, but who knows what will happen to him.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

two years at the most till its done

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i'll just leave it to kishi. it's pain in the a$$ to think about how the manga will end.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

with u.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Who knows what's going through kishi's mind...
    He is going to surprise us that's for sure.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    GO BUY SOME SOUP!

Quote Originally Posted by Michiyo View Post
    Who knows what's going through kishi's mind...
    He is going to surprise us that's for sure.
    ...I would imagine he's probably thinking of a Tsunami right about now...

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Cfighter View Post
    ...I would imagine he's probably thinking of a Tsunami right about now...
    I would imagine that too.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schmack View Post
    i'll just leave it to kishi. it's pain in the a$$ to think about how the manga will end.
    You're not kidding. It took me forever to come up with just those 3 paragraphs. If anyone needs more persuasion tho', that can be arranged.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cfighter View Post
    That either Sasuke will take Naruto's place or (most likely in my opinion) he will take Madara's place, and it will continue from there. Anyway, its a good theory that most likely will occur if the story doesnt end with the war
    I personally can't decide on that one. Sasuke is in such a rage right now.. Hell I wonder if the guy even sleeps. Like maybe he's psychotic. O.O

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only way to truly hurt a
    person is to take away
    everything they valued and
    degrade it and remind them of
    it every day for the rest of
    their lives. But by doing
    this, you will also create a
    monster and they will be your
    worst horror.

I can see where you are coming from and I get your theory but we have a long way to go before we reach that point, the war is gonna take forever in the rate its going and we haven't heard anything about Sasuke and little about Naruto in a while, so we got a while till we finally see the conclusion...

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ill just keep watching it until it does end and when it does itll be over too soon :D
    And then Ill probobly go watch naruto and naruto shippuden all over again just to refresh my memory :D

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Goldsamurei View Post
    Ill just keep watching it until it does end and when it does itll be over too soon :D
    And then Ill probobly go watch naruto and naruto shippuden all over again just to refresh my memory :D
    I need to do that myself, and there's only like... (DID I SAY ONLY?!) 530+ Chapters now? Keeping up with the "facts" is hard to do with a manga this long.
    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    I can see where you are coming from and I get your theory but we have a long way to go before we reach that point, the war is gonna take forever in the rate its going and we haven't heard anything about Sasuke and little about Naruto in a while, so we got a while till we finally see the conclusion...
    Well all things considered.. It's been a long way already. Not that I'm complaining. I can't wait t see where Kishi takes the story next.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanide Addiction View Post
    Do you all think the Manga is going to end when Madara is dead? I think not. It didn't when Orochimaru was killed, and I remember back in the days before Shipuuden, everyone thought it would when he was dead, because he was the number on villain. There a chance that Sasuke will take either Naruto's place, and the Manga will end, or there's a chance he'll take Madara's place, and the Manga will continue again.
    Don't forget that the battle between Naruto, and Sasuke is foretold in legend essentially. It's pretty much set in stone that they will do battle again, and again until one of them, or both of them is dead. I believe that will be the end of the Manga.
    It's been said that there can be no Peace in the Ninja World, and that the days of the Shinobi must end before Peace finally reigns over the land. I believe with Naruto, and Sasuke's death in their final fight, The world will realize that things need to change, that no more people need to give die in the name of peace, because peace will only come when they decide to quit fighting.
    A major clue to this fact is Naruto forgiving Nagato, after all that Nagato did with Pein. Fighting only breeds more hatred, that's a fact. I believe that fighting, and hatred ends with Naruto & Sasuke. It started with the 1st Hokage & Madara so many years ago, therefore it will end with their descendants. And so, the world will learn to forgive each other for the past, and move on into a new chapter. (A Chapter which I doubt will include the Manga continuing, .)
    Orocihmaru was never the final villian in part 1, jiraiya was tracking absuki and mentioned this early on in part 1. Im talking about before the orocihmaru invasion on konoha.

As for madara he will be the end of the series, because he the most clever villain in the naruto series by far and its thanks to him the plot has been epic. Kabuto or sasuke are rubbish villains with no real goals that would want you to engage yourself in the plot about the so6p, senju,uchiha, uzumaki clan etc. If madara has a master or something that can add to the story then yea I would agree that if madara died the manga won't end but I doubt there's somebody behind madara here.

The world was in peril before the existence of naruto and sasuke, naruto's distiny is far bejond dealing with sasuke. Plus sasuke wants to fight naruto after he's eyes are healed so manga won't end there. And Madara said he would pit naruto and sasuke against each other.

Madara is the mastermind here, sasuke will simply play along. Then Naruto would have to deal with madara due to the fact madara wants to extract the nine tails.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    every sinner has a future,
    every saint has a past

My picture is like.. war is ended.. naruto and sasuke fighting each other.. they have become buddies again.. they beat the shit out of madara.. reunion.. naruto hinata married (lol xD) andddd a happy end.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    Madara is the mastermind here, sasuke will simply play along. Then Naruto would have to deal with madara due to the fact madara wants to extract the nine tails.
    Or is he?
    Kishi is great at mind rape my friend, and I'm sure he's got some twist saved for last. Sasuke is said to be his favorite character, and if you read closely, you can tell Sasuke isn't quite as moronic as some people like to think. There's a possibility something else is going on here behind the scenes, no?

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I hope after the asuma battle they get back on track with the Naruto v Sasuke story line -_-

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there

Or is he?
    Kishi is great at mind rape my friend, and I'm sure he's got some twist saved for last. Sasuke is said to be his favorite character, and if you read closely, you can tell Sasuke isn't quite as moronic as some people like to think. There's a possibility something else is going on here behind the scenes, no?
    well yea sasuke has said before that hes using absuki so I know he doesn't care about madara.

But what I meant is that madara has been waiting a long time for his plans to come into motion(80 years). I highly doubt he would be done in by person like sasuke. But hey you never know, and plus madara with the rinnegan and all the knowlegde in the world about ems would simply put sasuke aside if sasuke actually decides to attack madara. SO far madara has been holding back on sasuke because he needs him for various things, when things change madara will show us a more voilent side.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

well yea sasuke has said before that hes using absuki so I know he doesn't care about madara.

But what I meant is that madara has been waiting a long time for his plans to come into motion(80 years). I highly doubt he would be done in by person like sasuke. But hey you never know, and plus madara with the rinnegan and all the knowlegde in the world about ems would simply put sasuke aside if sasuke actually decides to attack madara. SO far madara has been holding back on sasuke because he needs him for various things, when things change madara will show us a more voilent side.
    You see this is where I disagree ever so slightly.. Madara originally had too use Naruto as a hostage against Minato because Minato was gonna kick his ass right then and there. Yeah Madara is powerful, but he clearly isn't as powerful as before, having to take a hostage. Sasuke could possibly take Madara, although I think it'll take Sasuke AND Naruto.. Of course I think Naruto could almost take Madara by himself at this point.. Oh well he's got a ways to go maturity wise, and so does Sasuke. Actually.. On Second thought only Sasuke. Naruto has matured far beyond Sasuke, and Sakura. Who would have guessed right?
    O.O

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there

You see this is where I disagree ever so slightly.. Madara originally had too use Naruto as a hostage against Minato because Minato was gonna kick his ass right then and there. Yeah Madara is powerful, but he clearly isn't as powerful as before, having to take a hostage. Sasuke could possibly take Madara, although I think it'll take Sasuke AND Naruto.. Of course I think Naruto could almost take Madara by himself at this point.. Oh well he's got a ways to go maturity wise, and so does Sasuke. Actually.. On Second thought only Sasuke. Naruto has matured far beyond Sasuke, and Sakura. Who would have guessed right?
    O.O
    So your comparing minato to sasuke? Sasuke is no where as good as Minato so you can't use Minato as a gauge to see how Sasuke will do.

Remember Madara already brushed off the black flames. Sasuke has no chance because he has the sharingan funny enough, madara knows the sharingan best in the series, due to the fact he been using it for at least 80+ years. Don't you agree?

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

So your comparing minato to sasuke? Sasuke is no where as good as Minato so you can't use Minato as a gauge to see how Sasuke will do.

Remember Madara already brushed off the black flames. Sasuke has no chance because he has the sharingan funny enough, madara knows the sharingan best in the series, due to the fact he been using it for at least 80+ years. Don't you agree?
    He knows them best, but he's no where near as powerful as he once was. Yes I do think Sasuke is comparable to Minato, but then so is Naruto. The one thing they both still lack is maturity. Although Sasuke a bit more than Naruto now. Sasuke however, does have the potential to beat Madara, but only if he takes everything he's learned, rolls it into one big joint, and makes Madara smoke it.

Tobirama/Madara/Hashi fan Hipster Madara's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2010
    In Kagerou-Haze S.Y.S.T.E.M. Something.You.Shouldn't.Trust.Ever.Man.( ̄へ ̄)
    Post Thanks / Like
    hipster-tobirama.tumblr.com

He knows them best, but he's no where near as powerful as he once was. Yes I do think Sasuke is comparable to Minato, but then so is Naruto. The one thing they both still lack is maturity. Although Sasuke a bit more than Naruto now. Sasuke however, does have the potential to beat Madara, but only if he takes everything he's learned, rolls it into one big joint, and makes Madara smoke it.
    lol :3
    i agree with your theory, but kishi is always giving us headaches with twists :D

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»