View Poll Results: How Valid do you consider this Theory to be?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's a theory, but really the ending it up to Kishimoto.

    13 46.43%
  • It could happen.

    4 14.29%
  • No chance in hell this will ever happen!

    0 0%
  • Maybe, but it leaves a few important factors blank.

    11 39.29%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 41
  1. #1
    Senior Member Cyanide Addiction's Avatar
    Status
    Cyanide Addiction is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Fort Myers, Florida, United States
    Posts
    1,824
    Post Thanks / Like
    ....
     

    The Ending To The Manga.

    Do you all think the Manga is going to end when Madara is dead? I think not. It didn't when Orochimaru was killed, and I remember back in the days before Shipuuden, everyone thought it would when he was dead, because he was the number on villain. There a chance that Sasuke will take either Naruto's place, and the Manga will end, or there's a chance he'll take Madara's place, and the Manga will continue again.
    Don't forget that the battle between Naruto, and Sasuke is foretold in legend essentially. It's pretty much set in stone that they will do battle again, and again until one of them, or both of them is dead. I believe that will be the end of the Manga.
    It's been said that there can be no Peace in the Ninja World, and that the days of the Shinobi must end before Peace finally reigns over the land. I believe with Naruto, and Sasuke's death in their final fight, The world will realize that things need to change, that no more people need to give die in the name of peace, because peace will only come when they decide to quit fighting.
    A major clue to this fact is Naruto forgiving Nagato, after all that Nagato did with Pein. Fighting only breeds more hatred, that's a fact. I believe that fighting, and hatred ends with Naruto & Sasuke. It started with the 1st Hokage & Madara so many years ago, therefore it will end with their descendants. And so, the world will learn to forgive each other for the past, and move on into a new chapter. (A Chapter which I doubt will include the Manga continuing, .)
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member Mugetsu's Avatar
    Status
    Mugetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,175
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saving the world once again
     

    Re: The Ending To The Manga.

    I'm not even gonna attempt to read that but yeah I read a little bit. Umm no it's not gonna end it's gonna go on for at least another year
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member Cyanide Addiction's Avatar
    Status
    Cyanide Addiction is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Fort Myers, Florida, United States
    Posts
    1,824
    Post Thanks / Like
    ....
     

    Re: The Ending To The Manga.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugetsu View Post
    I'm not even gonna attempt to read that but yeah I read a little bit. Umm no it's not gonna end it's gonna go on for at least another year
    Haha.. Funny part is dude.. I didn't put any time table on it. That could happen in the next month, year, or 5 years. :flaw:
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member Cfighter's Avatar
    Status
    Cfighter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,985
    Post Thanks / Like
    GO BUY SOME SOUP!
     

    Re: The Ending To The Manga.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugetsu View Post
    I'm not even gonna attempt to read that but yeah I read a little bit. Umm no it's not gonna end it's gonna go on for at least another year
    He basically just said that he doesnt think it will end at Madara's death. That either Sasuke will take Naruto's place or (most likely in my opinion) he will take Madara's place, and it will continue from there. Anyway, its a good theory that most likely will occur if the story doesnt end with the war
     
         

  5. #5
    Darui..'s Avatar
    Status
    Darui.. is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Lost...
    Posts
    13,626
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage
     

    Re: The Ending To The Manga.

    yeah I agree
     
         

  6. #6
    Wesobi's Avatar
    Status
    Wesobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Running circles around a square house.
    Posts
    14,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because we can! U_U
     



    Re: The Ending To The Manga.

    I pretty much agree with this entire statement because I have the same thoughts about it, though there is a small part in me that says Naruto will stop after his battle with Madara.

    Akatsuki was introduced before Shippuuden set place, and atm there is no other organisation or anything that can take Madara's place after he dies (I don't include Sasuke because his role will end in Shippuuden imo) except for maybe Kabutomaru, but who knows what will happen to him.
     
         

  7. #7
    Member minato4th's Avatar
    Status
    minato4th is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    cambridge
    Posts
    240
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Ending To The Manga.

    two years at the most till its done
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Schmack's Avatar
    Status
    Schmack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,245
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Ending To The Manga.

    i'll just leave it to kishi. it's pain in the a$$ to think about how the manga will end.
     
         

  9. #9
    Academy Student Heavonix's Avatar
    Status
    Heavonix is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Ending To The Manga.

    with u.
     
         

  10. #10
    Nightwalker Michiyo's Avatar
    Status
    Michiyo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    190
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Ending To The Manga.

    Who knows what's going through kishi's mind...
    He is going to surprise us that's for sure.
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member Cfighter's Avatar
    Status
    Cfighter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,985
    Post Thanks / Like
    GO BUY SOME SOUP!
     

    Re: The Ending To The Manga.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michiyo View Post
    Who knows what's going through kishi's mind...
    He is going to surprise us that's for sure.
    ...I would imagine he's probably thinking of a Tsunami right about now...
     
         

  12. #12
    Nightwalker Michiyo's Avatar
    Status
    Michiyo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    190
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Ending To The Manga.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cfighter View Post
    ...I would imagine he's probably thinking of a Tsunami right about now...
    I would imagine that too.
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Cyanide Addiction's Avatar
    Status
    Cyanide Addiction is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Fort Myers, Florida, United States
    Posts
    1,824
    Post Thanks / Like
    ....
     

    Re: The Ending To The Manga.

    Quote Originally Posted by Schmack View Post
    i'll just leave it to kishi. it's pain in the a$$ to think about how the manga will end.
    You're not kidding. It took me forever to come up with just those 3 paragraphs. If anyone needs more persuasion tho', that can be arranged.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cfighter View Post
    That either Sasuke will take Naruto's place or (most likely in my opinion) he will take Madara's place, and it will continue from there. Anyway, its a good theory that most likely will occur if the story doesnt end with the war
    I personally can't decide on that one. Sasuke is in such a rage right now.. Hell I wonder if the guy even sleeps. Like maybe he's psychotic. O.O
     
         

  14. #14
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A Mystery
    Posts
    26,407
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only way to truly hurt a
    person is to take away
    everything they valued and
    degrade it and remind them of
    it every day for the rest of
    their lives. But by doing
    this, you will also create a
    monster and they will be your
    worst horror.
     



    Re: The Ending To The Manga.

    I can see where you are coming from and I get your theory but we have a long way to go before we reach that point, the war is gonna take forever in the rate its going and we haven't heard anything about Sasuke and little about Naruto in a while, so we got a while till we finally see the conclusion...
     
         

  15. #15
    Academy Student Goldsamurei's Avatar
    Status
    Goldsamurei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Ending To The Manga.

    Ill just keep watching it until it does end and when it does itll be over too soon :D
    And then Ill probobly go watch naruto and naruto shippuden all over again just to refresh my memory :D
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member Cyanide Addiction's Avatar
    Status
    Cyanide Addiction is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Fort Myers, Florida, United States
    Posts
    1,824
    Post Thanks / Like
    ....
     

    Re: The Ending To The Manga.

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldsamurei View Post
    Ill just keep watching it until it does end and when it does itll be over too soon :D
    And then Ill probobly go watch naruto and naruto shippuden all over again just to refresh my memory :D
    I need to do that myself, and there's only like... (DID I SAY ONLY?!) 530+ Chapters now? Keeping up with the "facts" is hard to do with a manga this long.
    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    I can see where you are coming from and I get your theory but we have a long way to go before we reach that point, the war is gonna take forever in the rate its going and we haven't heard anything about Sasuke and little about Naruto in a while, so we got a while till we finally see the conclusion...
    Well all things considered.. It's been a long way already. Not that I'm complaining. I can't wait t see where Kishi takes the story next.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Status
    psukkar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,898
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there
     

    Re: The Ending To The Manga.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanide Addiction View Post
    Do you all think the Manga is going to end when Madara is dead? I think not. It didn't when Orochimaru was killed, and I remember back in the days before Shipuuden, everyone thought it would when he was dead, because he was the number on villain. There a chance that Sasuke will take either Naruto's place, and the Manga will end, or there's a chance he'll take Madara's place, and the Manga will continue again.
    Don't forget that the battle between Naruto, and Sasuke is foretold in legend essentially. It's pretty much set in stone that they will do battle again, and again until one of them, or both of them is dead. I believe that will be the end of the Manga.
    It's been said that there can be no Peace in the Ninja World, and that the days of the Shinobi must end before Peace finally reigns over the land. I believe with Naruto, and Sasuke's death in their final fight, The world will realize that things need to change, that no more people need to give die in the name of peace, because peace will only come when they decide to quit fighting.
    A major clue to this fact is Naruto forgiving Nagato, after all that Nagato did with Pein. Fighting only breeds more hatred, that's a fact. I believe that fighting, and hatred ends with Naruto & Sasuke. It started with the 1st Hokage & Madara so many years ago, therefore it will end with their descendants. And so, the world will learn to forgive each other for the past, and move on into a new chapter. (A Chapter which I doubt will include the Manga continuing, .)
    Orocihmaru was never the final villian in part 1, jiraiya was tracking absuki and mentioned this early on in part 1. Im talking about before the orocihmaru invasion on konoha.

    As for madara he will be the end of the series, because he the most clever villain in the naruto series by far and its thanks to him the plot has been epic. Kabuto or sasuke are rubbish villains with no real goals that would want you to engage yourself in the plot about the so6p, senju,uchiha, uzumaki clan etc. If madara has a master or something that can add to the story then yea I would agree that if madara died the manga won't end but I doubt there's somebody behind madara here.

    The world was in peril before the existence of naruto and sasuke, naruto's distiny is far bejond dealing with sasuke. Plus sasuke wants to fight naruto after he's eyes are healed so manga won't end there. And Madara said he would pit naruto and sasuke against each other.

    Madara is the mastermind here, sasuke will simply play along. Then Naruto would have to deal with madara due to the fact madara wants to extract the nine tails.
     
         

  18. #18
    . Sahin's Avatar
    Status
    Sahin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    .
    Posts
    236
    Post Thanks / Like
    every sinner has a future,
    every saint has a past
     

    Re: The Ending To The Manga.

    My picture is like.. war is ended.. naruto and sasuke fighting each other.. they have become buddies again.. they beat the shit out of madara.. reunion.. naruto hinata married (lol xD) andddd a happy end.
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member Cyanide Addiction's Avatar
    Status
    Cyanide Addiction is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Fort Myers, Florida, United States
    Posts
    1,824
    Post Thanks / Like
    ....
     

    Re: The Ending To The Manga.

    Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    Madara is the mastermind here, sasuke will simply play along. Then Naruto would have to deal with madara due to the fact madara wants to extract the nine tails.
    Or is he?
    Kishi is great at mind rape my friend, and I'm sure he's got some twist saved for last. Sasuke is said to be his favorite character, and if you read closely, you can tell Sasuke isn't quite as moronic as some people like to think. There's a possibility something else is going on here behind the scenes, no?
     
         

  20. #20
    Heister's Avatar
    Status
    Heister is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Toadland
    Posts
    8,009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: The Ending To The Manga.

    I hope after the asuma battle they get back on track with the Naruto v Sasuke story line -_-
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Status
    psukkar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,898
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there
     

    Re: The Ending To The Manga.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanide Addiction View Post
    Or is he?
    Kishi is great at mind rape my friend, and I'm sure he's got some twist saved for last. Sasuke is said to be his favorite character, and if you read closely, you can tell Sasuke isn't quite as moronic as some people like to think. There's a possibility something else is going on here behind the scenes, no?
    well yea sasuke has said before that hes using absuki so I know he doesn't care about madara.

    But what I meant is that madara has been waiting a long time for his plans to come into motion(80 years). I highly doubt he would be done in by person like sasuke. But hey you never know, and plus madara with the rinnegan and all the knowlegde in the world about ems would simply put sasuke aside if sasuke actually decides to attack madara. SO far madara has been holding back on sasuke because he needs him for various things, when things change madara will show us a more voilent side.
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member Cyanide Addiction's Avatar
    Status
    Cyanide Addiction is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Fort Myers, Florida, United States
    Posts
    1,824
    Post Thanks / Like
    ....
     

    Re: The Ending To The Manga.

    Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    well yea sasuke has said before that hes using absuki so I know he doesn't care about madara.

    But what I meant is that madara has been waiting a long time for his plans to come into motion(80 years). I highly doubt he would be done in by person like sasuke. But hey you never know, and plus madara with the rinnegan and all the knowlegde in the world about ems would simply put sasuke aside if sasuke actually decides to attack madara. SO far madara has been holding back on sasuke because he needs him for various things, when things change madara will show us a more voilent side.
    You see this is where I disagree ever so slightly.. Madara originally had too use Naruto as a hostage against Minato because Minato was gonna kick his ass right then and there. Yeah Madara is powerful, but he clearly isn't as powerful as before, having to take a hostage. Sasuke could possibly take Madara, although I think it'll take Sasuke AND Naruto.. Of course I think Naruto could almost take Madara by himself at this point.. Oh well he's got a ways to go maturity wise, and so does Sasuke. Actually.. On Second thought only Sasuke. Naruto has matured far beyond Sasuke, and Sakura. Who would have guessed right?
    O.O
     
         

  23. #23
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Status
    psukkar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,898
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there
     

    Re: The Ending To The Manga.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanide Addiction View Post
    You see this is where I disagree ever so slightly.. Madara originally had too use Naruto as a hostage against Minato because Minato was gonna kick his ass right then and there. Yeah Madara is powerful, but he clearly isn't as powerful as before, having to take a hostage. Sasuke could possibly take Madara, although I think it'll take Sasuke AND Naruto.. Of course I think Naruto could almost take Madara by himself at this point.. Oh well he's got a ways to go maturity wise, and so does Sasuke. Actually.. On Second thought only Sasuke. Naruto has matured far beyond Sasuke, and Sakura. Who would have guessed right?
    O.O
    So your comparing minato to sasuke? Sasuke is no where as good as Minato so you can't use Minato as a gauge to see how Sasuke will do.

    Remember Madara already brushed off the black flames. Sasuke has no chance because he has the sharingan funny enough, madara knows the sharingan best in the series, due to the fact he been using it for at least 80+ years. Don't you agree?
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member Cyanide Addiction's Avatar
    Status
    Cyanide Addiction is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Fort Myers, Florida, United States
    Posts
    1,824
    Post Thanks / Like
    ....
     

    Re: The Ending To The Manga.

    Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    So your comparing minato to sasuke? Sasuke is no where as good as Minato so you can't use Minato as a gauge to see how Sasuke will do.

    Remember Madara already brushed off the black flames. Sasuke has no chance because he has the sharingan funny enough, madara knows the sharingan best in the series, due to the fact he been using it for at least 80+ years. Don't you agree?
    He knows them best, but he's no where near as powerful as he once was. Yes I do think Sasuke is comparable to Minato, but then so is Naruto. The one thing they both still lack is maturity. Although Sasuke a bit more than Naruto now. Sasuke however, does have the potential to beat Madara, but only if he takes everything he's learned, rolls it into one big joint, and makes Madara smoke it.
     
         

  25. #25
    Tobirama/Madara/Hashi fan Hipster Madara's Avatar
    Status
    Hipster Madara is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In Kagerou-Haze S.Y.S.T.E.M. Something.You.Shouldn't.Trust.Ever.Man.( ̄へ ̄)
    Posts
    15,926
    Post Thanks / Like
    hipster-tobirama.tumblr.com
     

    Re: The Ending To The Manga.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanide Addiction View Post
    He knows them best, but he's no where near as powerful as he once was. Yes I do think Sasuke is comparable to Minato, but then so is Naruto. The one thing they both still lack is maturity. Although Sasuke a bit more than Naruto now. Sasuke however, does have the potential to beat Madara, but only if he takes everything he's learned, rolls it into one big joint, and makes Madara smoke it.
    lol :3
    i agree with your theory, but kishi is always giving us headaches with twists :D
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •