Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Itachis sicknes

Quote Originally Posted by Minato The Fourth Hokage View Post
    Its not genetic i think, otherwise more in the Uchiha would have it

IMO it causes internal bleeding since itachi spat blood and clutched his chest

And i doubt it is transmitted trough blood because than sasuke would get it

vegetta13 you are right it was a major turn in the manga when itachi and sasuke meet and we only know itachi was ill and nothing more, i think we will find out more eventually
    Yeah, I see what your saying.

What about Kimimaros disease though? Both are pretty vague other than they had them, but share simmilar symptoms.

There are a few similarites to their diseases, both coughed up blood, both exauseted themselves till they died, are capiable of fighting even while sick, both treated with medicine, both would have been crazy fighters and didnt reach their full potiential becasue of their disease.

I hate posting links off NB, but check out the fight between Gara and Kimimaro, its pretty much just like the fight between Itachi and Sauske.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OadjdHo2mXg Kimimaros battle/flash back.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4C1-h-XPWo itachis battle with sauske

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's awesome how the best
    character in Bakuman is based
    on Eiichiro Oda

Quote Originally Posted by shadedcrow View Post
    Yeah, I see what your saying.

What about Kimimaros disease though? Both are pretty vague other than they had them, but share simmilar symptoms.

There are a few similarites to their diseases, both coughed up blood, both exauseted themselves till they died, are capiable of fighting even while sick, both treated with medicine, both would have been crazy fighters and didnt reach their full potiential becasue of their disease.

I hate posting links off NB, but check out the fight between Gara and Kimimaro, its pretty much just like the fight between Itachi and Sauske.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OadjdHo2mXg Kimimaros battle/flash back.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4C1-h-XPWo itachis battle with sauske
    i dont rly thik its the same itachi lost a lot of his powers (previously he could draw shuriken and perform handseals and kakashi only saw a blur of shurikens drawn from one sleeve and later he couldnt dodge a simple giant shuriken by sasuke)

the difference is that itachis disease restricted his powers enormously

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yeah, so did Kimimaros, he escaped from the pressure of being sent 200 meters underground then died midstrike as he was about to attack Gara. And if you look at the Itachi vs Sauske fight Sauske was strapped on chakra to the point where his Sharingan was no longer active, Orochimaru breaks loose and Itachi is still using his occular powers and sealed part of Orochimaru away. Itachi still had chakra after Sauskes trump card attack. If Itachi wasn't sick he might have actually taken Sauskes eyes not sure what good they would have done though as Sauskes MS wasn't awakened at the time. And could have been plotting to take down Madara when the time was right. Its pretty clear that Itchi has a sense of distain for Madara.

Wasn't Itachi weaving handseals when Sauske and him were throwing shrikuen at each other? And the big shrikuen was attached to a thread or there was another big one in the shadow of the other one?

Last edited by shadedcrow; 03-16-2011 at 11:18 PM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hiv he was a stud. He laid with leaf chicks. He caught it.
    Later it turned in to 9 tail full blown Aids.

Also use rubber
    Thats what Itachi told Sasuke
    "Leaf condoms the best with Sharigan vision".

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon

This is a theory or rather a though of mine.

As we all know itachi was very ill, he would have been dead before facing sasuke if he hadnt prolonged his life with medication. The illness was never explained but it made itachi weaker and eventually killed him.

We all know that Madara was afraid of itachi. Either of what he was or of what he might become, but i dont think its the latter. He knew all about Itachi but Itachi didnt know everything about Madara and that was the one reason why madara was still alive.

We all know that madara is a mastermind and a schemer, i think that one possibility for itachis illness is for madara to have poisoned or contaminated him in some other way because he was afraid of itachi. The illness would take care of basically the only threat to madara and he could further exploit the Akatsuki to realize his plan and to also prevent Itachi from taking action prior his death due to the fact he was weakened as stated above.

sorry if anyone has alredy posted this
    -__________________- Madara wasnt "afraid" of Itachi.........

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yea Minato stop making up stories. Where are you getting some of you stuff from?

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zerabitu View Post

Or he just simply had AIDS.

Quote Originally Posted by Heister View Post
    That's probably why he killed his GF
    that explains it!!!

lmfaooooo great comeback!! i couldnt even finish watching the vid cuz its sooo awkward..!

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society

i dont know about poisoning Itachi it's totaly not how Madara would behave, but im sure that Sasuke will be the one to kill Madara :D

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillertastic View Post
    Yea Minato stop making up stories. Where are you getting some of you stuff from?
    It's called a THEORY for a reason...

Get off his ****.

Academy Student
    Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

you guys did really follow naruto story, itachi was poison by zetsu under madara instruction. that why itachi ill as confirmed by madara itself. The purpose of madara action is to control sasuke because it unable to control itachi. Please read carefully naruto manga before come out such a stupid comment.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    -__________________- Madara wasnt "afraid" of Itachi.........
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by jmjasmin View Post
    you guys did really follow naruto story, itachi was poison by zetsu under madara instruction. that why itachi ill as confirmed by madara itself. The purpose of madara action is to control sasuke because it unable to control itachi. Please read carefully naruto manga before come out such a stupid comment.
    I think i get what your saying is this it? "Madara poisoned Itachi through Zetsu, because Itachi wasn't, able to be controlled. And Madara does what he is doing and did because he can control Sauske better than he could Itachi. So reread the story before talking out of your asses?"

Could you show me where Zetsu posioned Itachi I complely missed it? Welcome to the base.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jmjasmin View Post
    look whos talking

where does it say in the manga what you just said...........?

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i thought kimmimaro's disease was caused by over use of the curse mark. or am i mistaken

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by nut4sport View Post
    i thought kimmimaro's disease was caused by over use of the curse mark. or am i mistaken
    This thread is about Itachi's sickness

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jitsugan View Post
    agreed but they were comparing itachi's disease to kimmimaro's disease on the last page or did you not read that

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jitsugan View Post

Captain Obvious FTW ...

lol Jitsugan...

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saving the world once again

Maybe he had tuberculosis or maybe he had no disease just overdose on his medication to shorten his life but then again the meds served as a boost to prolong his life to wait for Sasuke to defeat him :S

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    look whos talking

where does it say in the manga what you just said...........?
    agreed again

Quote Originally Posted by nut4sport View Post
    I dont think it was caused by over use or use of the cursemark, because the other four of the sound five, used it and so did Sauske with out disease, and Anko Has her curse mark not sure though of how often she uses it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugetsu View Post
    Maybe he had tuberculosis or maybe he had no disease just overdose on his medication to shorten his life but then again the meds served as a boost to prolong his life to wait for Sasuke to defeat him :S
    How would having ODing on medication that he didnt have make any sense to prolong his life? He took the meds to keep his life going to have Sauske defeat him/ keep Madara from attacking the leaf as per their deal, and to spy on Akatuski on the inside.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I lol'd u made my day pal hahah

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think it was most likely a tuberculosis type disease because of the fact itachi kept coughing up blood and the meds were to prolong life @ shadedcrow i think ure ryt he prolonged his lyf to ensure the deal wit madara still spy but ultimate goal was saskue defeating him
    just my opinion x

Academy Student
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As we all know itachi was very ill, he would have been dead before facing sasuke if he hadnt prolonged his life with medication. The illness was never explained but it made itachi weaker and eventually killed him.

We all know that Madara was afraid of itachi. Either of what he was or of what he might become, but i dont think its the latter. He knew all about Itachi but Itachi didnt know everything about Madara and that was the one reason why madara was still alive.

We all know that madara is a mastermind and a schemer, i think that one possibility for itachis illness is for madara to have poisoned or contaminated him in some other way because he was afraid of itachi. The illness would take care of basically the only threat to madara and he could further exploit the Akatsuki to realize his plan and to also prevent Itachi from taking action prior his death due to the fact he was weakened as stated above.

Nice theory!
    First my TOTAL SUPPORT to JAPAN and ALL the people there!

Many people are reading Naruto because of jutsus and fights. It's only secondary. Story is about family, friendship and helping others in need.

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i wouldnt say madara was afraid of itachi nah never dat. madara just made a deal with itachi the was "help me (itachi) kill the uchiha clan in exchange dont touch the leaf village at all" itachi ended up dying from sasuke sickness or not he made up his mind to die by sasukes hands. you theory can be true but not that way you put it. the only way sasuke would turn on madara is if he finds out that madara was the one who actually put the fox in the village 16 yrs ago. because he basically framed the uchiha and lied to sasuke about it after telling him it was just a natural disaster

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Busy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mugetsu View Post
    I agree!!

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chillin'

What is it impossible to have a disease ? He just had a disease and that's it. There are many terrible diseases in this world. You get 'm or you don't. I think Kishi want to let us see, no matter how strong you are, how untouchable you are, how protected you are, u can always die.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i don't think itachi will be poisoned so easily, not even by the hands of madara.. come on, it's itachi