View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter

Voters
216. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    7 3.24%
  • 2

    11 5.09%
  • 3

    35 16.20%
  • 4

    79 36.57%
  • 5

    84 38.89%
Page 9 of 9 « First ... 56789
Results 201 to 225 of 225
  1. #201
    Academy Student mr30356213's Avatar
    Status
    mr30356213 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 532 Discussion and 533 Predictions

    It is a 4 for me. not that much action, but story was good
     
         

  2. #202
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 532 Discussion and 533 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Scytho View Post
    Yeah, for everything I've seen, I both would like to see this, and think its fairly likely.
    You are forgetting the death of Jiraiya, I think we will see more good guys dying in the war hope that it isn't Kakashi.
     
         

  3. #203
    Academy Student ImSoYSG's Avatar
    Status
    ImSoYSG is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    12
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 532 Discussion and 533 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMax2012 View Post
    He can't have the 1st Hokage has a summoning. The 1st Hokage was sealed within the death reaper seal or whatever it was called. So he is permanently sealed forever as far as we know.
    Umm Im Prettey Sure It Was Minato Who Was Sealed In The Dead Deamon Seal,, Thats The 4th Hokage By The Way
     
         

  4. #204
    Hokage Of Pink Holes OopsWrongHole's Avatar
    Status
    OopsWrongHole is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    England :)
    Posts
    822
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know who you are, I
    don't know what you want. But
    what I do have is a particular
    lack of skills. I will never
    be able to find you.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 532 Discussion and 533 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ImSoYSG View Post
    Umm Im Prettey Sure It Was Minato Who Was Sealed In The Dead Deamon Seal,, Thats The 4th Hokage By The Way
    Yes your correct but the 3rd Hokage sealed the 1st & 2nd Hokage when Orochimaru summoned them. The 3rd Hokage used the Dead Demon Seal on them.

    That the first time we ever saw that Jutsu even though it was the 4th Hokage creation.
     
         

  5. #205
    Academy Student ImSoYSG's Avatar
    Status
    ImSoYSG is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    12
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMax2012 View Post
    Well I think Sasuke would want to kill Kabuto more than even Naruto if he realised Kabuto used Itachi has a summoning

    He may have some of the 1st Hokage cells, I'm not entirely sure

    I'm not sure Sasuke would want to use Izanagi, it would seal away one of his eyes and he'd never be able to use Sasuno'o again because that requires both eyes

    Plus I don't think Madara wants to let Sasuke to get too strong. Remember Madara going to betray Sasuke.
    Sauske Doesn't need both eyes to use susanoo

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMax2012 View Post
    Yes your correct but the 3rd Hokage sealed the 1st & 2nd Hokage when Orochimaru summoned them. The 3rd Hokage used the Dead Demon Seal on them.

    That the first time we ever saw that Jutsu even though it was the 4th Hokage creation.
    has too be the third then,, 1 of the hokage's
     
         
    Last edited by Mugiwara; 03-29-2011 at 01:42 PM.

  6. #206
    Hokage Of Pink Holes OopsWrongHole's Avatar
    Status
    OopsWrongHole is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    England :)
    Posts
    822
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know who you are, I
    don't know what you want. But
    what I do have is a particular
    lack of skills. I will never
    be able to find you.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by ImSoYSG View Post
    Sauske Doesn't need both eyes to use susanoo
    Go back to when Sasuke fighting A, the first time he uses Sasunoo, He says only someone who can awaken mangekou sharingan in both eyes can use Sasuno

    Quote Originally Posted by ImSoYSG View Post
    has too be the third then,, 1 of the hokage's
    No because the 3rd sealed himself, that the requirement for the dead demon seal. So basically

    It is impossible to be the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Hokage because they are all sealed away in the dead demon seal
     
         
    Last edited by Mugiwara; 03-29-2011 at 01:41 PM.

  7. #207
    Academy Student ImSoYSG's Avatar
    Status
    ImSoYSG is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    12
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 532 Discussion and 533 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMax2012 View Post
    Go back to when Sasuke fighting A, the first time he uses Sasunoo, He says only someone who can awaken mangekou sharingan in both eyes can use Sasuno
    he uses Amerutsu in his left eye and controls susanoo in the right.. chapter 464 page 6 and 7,, plus it says it in last weeks anime
     
         

  8. #208
    Hokage Of Pink Holes OopsWrongHole's Avatar
    Status
    OopsWrongHole is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    England :)
    Posts
    822
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know who you are, I
    don't know what you want. But
    what I do have is a particular
    lack of skills. I will never
    be able to find you.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 532 Discussion and 533 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ImSoYSG View Post
    he uses Amerutsu in his left eye and controls susanoo in the right.. chapter 464 page 6 and 7,, plus it says it in last weeks anime
    The manga is official, not the anime.

    No Amatesaru in the left, Genjutsu in the right.

    Both eyes for Sasuno
     
         

  9. #209
    Top Bounty JakeLife510's Avatar
    Status
    JakeLife510 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    923
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 532 Discussion and 533 Predictions

    It's awesome seeing the OG's fight it out. Also I enjoy seeing everyone whose dead ninjutsu, skils and history.
     
         

  10. #210
    Senior Member D3A's Avatar
    Status
    D3A is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,211
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 532 Discussion and 533 Predictions

    ikr idk how any1 can hate it. oh yea they wanna see narusasu bs. i dont want this war to last too long though.
     
         

  11. #211
    Academy Student Murderer jaywan1991's Avatar
    Status
    jaywan1991 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    55
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Madara is probably dead and somehow alive at the same time and so its actually him in the final coffin.

    ITS NONE of the HOKAGES. Kabuto stated that he could not summon any of them. It's impossible for them to be summoned (unless the 5th hokage died suddenly and then was summoned haha)

    Wouldn't it be funny if Ten Ten beat Madara haha
     
         
    Last edited by Mugiwara; 03-29-2011 at 01:39 PM.

  12. #212
    Hokage Mystikk******'s Avatar
    Status
    Mystikk****** is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Atl/ga
    Posts
    476
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 532 Discussion and 533 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMax2012 View Post
    The manga is official, not the anime.

    No Amatesaru in the left, Genjutsu in the right.

    Both eyes for Sasuno
    Yes you are rite.. You need both eye's MS to use sussano.. Which is also why madara has no sussano.
     
         

  13. #213
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 532 Discussion and 533 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by jaywan1991 View Post
    Wouldn't it be funny if Ten Ten beat Madara haha
    HAHAHA ROFL:D:D
     
         

  14. #214
    Member
    Status
    justincutrer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    61
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 532 Discussion and 533 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMax2012 View Post
    The manga is official, not the anime.

    No Amatesaru in the left, Genjutsu in the right.

    Both eyes for Sasuno

    lmao
    I'm laughing at how you are shutting everyone's comments down and proving them wrong left and right lol

    nothings wrong with that, you're dead on point right about everything your saying. I know you're probably annoyed though with all these people not getting their facts right about the manga. I just wish people would just actually go back and READ then REREAD the manga before making confident
    comments on what they think is right lol

    ANYWAYS, my comment is that It's almost a given that Kyubbi will be extracted. NOW, what I am unclear about is what exactly do Madara need to resurrrect the Jubbi? The tailed monsters' chakra ? From the start, the ninetails chakra was already split in half by Minato, so that kind of makes that theory impossible. SO, what I think Madara needs from the tailed beasts are their "essense" and not necessarily their body or chakra. If this theory holds true then naruto could get the kyubbi extracted and still be as awesomely powerful as everyone hopes he will be.
     
         
    Last edited by justincutrer; 03-29-2011 at 03:07 PM.

  15. #215
    Hokage Of Pink Holes OopsWrongHole's Avatar
    Status
    OopsWrongHole is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    England :)
    Posts
    822
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know who you are, I
    don't know what you want. But
    what I do have is a particular
    lack of skills. I will never
    be able to find you.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 532 Discussion and 533 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by justincutrer View Post
    lmao
    I'm laughing at how you are shutting everyone's comments down and proving them wrong left and right lol

    nothings wrong with that, you're dead on point right about everything your saying. I know you're probably annoyed though with all these people not getting their facts right about the manga. I just wish people would just actually go back and READ then REREAD the manga before making confident
    comments on what they think is right lol

    ANYWAYS, my comment is that It's almost a given that Kyubbi will be extracted. NOW, what I am unclear about is what exactly do Madara need to resurrrect the Jubbi? The tailed monsters' chakra ? From the start, the ninetails chakra was already split in half by Minato, so that kind of makes that theory impossible. SO, what I think Madara needs from the tailed beasts are their "essense" and not necessarily their body or chakra. If this theory holds true then naruto could get the kyubbi extracted and still be as awesomely powerful as everyone hopes he will be.
    thanks, Usually I don't bother to correct people but it finally just irritating me to the point where I had to say they were wrong

    That actually a good theory to be honest, especially mentioning the part about the Kyuubi chakra been split in half already. Your theory is quite a strong one
     
         

  16. #216
    Academy Student Murderer jaywan1991's Avatar
    Status
    jaywan1991 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    55
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 532 Discussion and 533 Predictions

    Al these theories are making me think that naruto and Bee are going to run off to join the war soon (somehow they find out about it then naruto tracks the chakra via sage made i dont know im just guessing) and then they both get captured and their beasts get extracted and naruto somehow lives through it and then a few final battles (all that good stuff)

    I have a feeling that the Naruto is coming to an end soon
     
         

  17. #217
    Member
    Status
    justincutrer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    61
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 532 Discussion and 533 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by jaywan1991 View Post
    Madara is probably dead and somehow alive at the same time and so its actually him in the final coffin.

    ITS NONE of the HOKAGES. Kabuto stated that he could not summon any of them. It's impossible for them to be summoned (unless the 5th hokage died suddenly and then was summoned haha)

    Wouldn't it be funny if Ten Ten beat Madara haha
    First @ MrMax2012. Appreciate the support on my theory bro!

    Second: lmafo The old dude at the ichi raku ramen shop has a better chance at stopping madara than ten ten roflmao

    Third: You're statement aroused my curiosity about the 'coffin' ordeal
    This whole time I've been saying that Madara was the one in the coffin and Tobi is someone who has yet to be revealed (sort of similar to your point of view) , but i've recently had a change of heart. If Madara would have been in fact the one in the coffin making Tobi afraid that his identity would be revealed, all tobi would have to do is just kill kabuto and that wouldve ended his problems there. BUT, seeing that he didn't kill Kabuto, i'm assuming that the person in the coffin didn't make Tobi fear his identity being revealed, BUT in fact made him fear his life and scared him sh**less lol This would go along with the already building amount of evidence that suggests that Tobi IS indeed Madara. But who in the coffin would be that strong to scare Madara? Only people we know who is more powerful than him was 1st hokage, 4th hokage (maybe), and both of whom are already sealed in the demon's stomache. So who could it be? SO6P would be more stronger than him, but i doubt its him seeing that his DNA would be long gone by now, and that even if he was resurrected, he would most likely be able to break free. So i', back to being stumped. any suggestions?
     
         

  18. #218
    shinobi senpai ssanimo's Avatar
    Status
    ssanimo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Six Feet South of Hell
    Posts
    760
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 532 Discussion and 533 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by justincutrer View Post
    First @ MrMax2012. Appreciate the support on my theory bro!

    Second: lmafo The old dude at the ichi raku ramen shop has a better chance at stopping madara than ten ten roflmao

    Third: You're statement aroused my curiosity about the 'coffin' ordeal
    This whole time I've been saying that Madara was the one in the coffin and Tobi is someone who has yet to be revealed (sort of similar to your point of view) , but i've recently had a change of heart. If Madara would have been in fact the one in the coffin making Tobi afraid that his identity would be revealed, all tobi would have to do is just kill kabuto and that wouldve ended his problems there. BUT, seeing that he didn't kill Kabuto, i'm assuming that the person in the coffin didn't make Tobi fear his identity being revealed, BUT in fact made him fear his life and scared him sh**less lol This would go along with the already building amount of evidence that suggests that Tobi IS indeed Madara. But who in the coffin would be that strong to scare Madara? Only people we know who is more powerful than him was 1st hokage, 4th hokage (maybe), and both of whom are already sealed in the demon's stomache. So who could it be? SO6P would be more stronger than him, but i doubt its him seeing that his DNA would be long gone by now, and that even if he was resurrected, he would most likely be able to break free. So i', back to being stumped. any suggestions?
    here's my theory on it

    Chapter 527 answered the questions


    you know what i liked about this chapter??

    it solves the madara/tobi mystery for me!!

    i never believed he was real madara until now......why, because the shell of his former self thing (i thought that there was no way for his mind and body to act without a soul)

    but thats obviously not the case as chap. 527 proved that cuz samui,atsui and darui were still concious.....

    so.....to me that means madara is tobi-tobi is madara

    and madara's soul is somehow trapped in the pure world....(some awesome 1st hokage sealing tech. or sumthin prob. the cause of this.......he danm sure wasn't beatin with wood no jutsu and is seen with huge scroll in his famous panel vs madara)

    this is why madara needed nagato to use gedo on him!!!!!

    and yes this also explains the 6th coffin.......if his soul is trapped in the pure world them kabuto would have the capability of summoning him......even tho he still existed........according to the rules of edo-tensai as we currently know them

    and since madara is only a shell of his former self and edo summons come back with powers fully in tact, the edo would technically be stronger.......but madara still has his own advantage as he knows his self better than anyone

    that would explain their reluctancy to fight one another and madara's reaction

    so to wrap it up.......

    madara is madara....tobi is madara

    and sixth coffin is madara


    its from an old thread i made if u want more detail bout head there cuz i had a few holes i had to fill in for other ppl

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...t=64202&page=4
     
         

  19. #219
    Member
    Status
    justincutrer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    61
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 532 Discussion and 533 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ssanimo View Post
    here's my theory on it

    Chapter 527 answered the questions


    you know what i liked about this chapter??

    it solves the madara/tobi mystery for me!!

    i never believed he was real madara until now......why, because the shell of his former self thing (i thought that there was no way for his mind and body to act without a soul)

    but thats obviously not the case as chap. 527 proved that cuz samui,atsui and darui were still concious.....

    so.....to me that means madara is tobi-tobi is madara

    and madara's soul is somehow trapped in the pure world....(some awesome 1st hokage sealing tech. or sumthin prob. the cause of this.......he danm sure wasn't beatin with wood no jutsu and is seen with huge scroll in his famous panel vs madara)

    this is why madara needed nagato to use gedo on him!!!!!

    and yes this also explains the 6th coffin.......if his soul is trapped in the pure world them kabuto would have the capability of summoning him......even tho he still existed........according to the rules of edo-tensai as we currently know them

    and since madara is only a shell of his former self and edo summons come back with powers fully in tact, the edo would technically be stronger.......but madara still has his own advantage as he knows his self better than anyone

    that would explain their reluctancy to fight one another and madara's reaction

    so to wrap it up.......

    madara is madara....tobi is madara

    and sixth coffin is madara


    its from an old thread i made if u want more detail bout head there cuz i had a few holes i had to fill in for other ppl

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...t=64202&page=4
    wow, that theory is actually pretty strong as well. Would have never thought about the mind and body acting independent of the soul. Intriguing. Props on this theory bro.

    I gotta question for you, how do you think things will end up for Sasuke? I personally think that if Madara IS one of the final villains, then Sasuke and Naruto will team up against the powerful threat. aAnd after this epic fight, neither Naruto or Sasuke dies and they both come back to Konoha. This is my weak link in my theory, because its based on pure bias opinion rather than facts lol One other reason why I think Sasuke will come back is because he will restart the Uchiha clan. I have a more detailed explanation for this theory, but depending on how you or anyone else respond, i'll go into typing it all out here later/
     
         

  20. #220
    Academy Student Murderer jaywan1991's Avatar
    Status
    jaywan1991 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    55
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 532 Discussion and 533 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by justincutrer View Post
    First @ MrMax2012. Appreciate the support on my theory bro!

    Second: lmafo The old dude at the ichi raku ramen shop has a better chance at stopping madara than ten ten roflmao

    Third: You're statement aroused my curiosity about the 'coffin' ordeal
    This whole time I've been saying that Madara was the one in the coffin and Tobi is someone who has yet to be revealed (sort of similar to your point of view) , but i've recently had a change of heart. If Madara would have been in fact the one in the coffin making Tobi afraid that his identity would be revealed, all tobi would have to do is just kill kabuto and that wouldve ended his problems there. BUT, seeing that he didn't kill Kabuto, i'm assuming that the person in the coffin didn't make Tobi fear his identity being revealed, BUT in fact made him fear his life and scared him sh**less lol This would go along with the already building amount of evidence that suggests that Tobi IS indeed Madara. But who in the coffin would be that strong to scare Madara? Only people we know who is more powerful than him was 1st hokage, 4th hokage (maybe), and both of whom are already sealed in the demon's stomache. So who could it be? SO6P would be more stronger than him, but i doubt its him seeing that his DNA would be long gone by now, and that even if he was resurrected, he would most likely be able to break free. So i', back to being stumped. any suggestions?
    Thats a good point actually, I do like the idea that ssanimo posted about the body and soul acting independently. Since we have no idea what actually happened when Mandara faced off against the 1st Hokage. maybe half of his soul is sealed away and thats why he's "a shell of his formal self" or something like that. Becuase he NEVER USED his EMS yet incase no one noticed which has been bugging me. Why not use his genjustsu (Tskyukonomi i believe is how its spelt) or Amaterastu whenever he sees Naruto and just take out his legs and bring him back to base or just use his illusions to knock him out for a while....just my thoughts.

    Also, I had a thought about Madara's Space time teleporting thing. I think it might be a variation of Kakashi's MS ablility of teleporting objects except he teleports his whole body or phases it for a bit...which leads me to believe kakashi will be able to do this soon. It also disproves my theory of him not being able to use his EMS haha...

    Also I do think that madara will be defeated and the 10-tails will be revived and naruto will live through the extraction. Sauske will MAYYBE turn to the "good" side and team up with naruto to take it down. No one else in the naruto universe will know sauske does this except naruto and this will lead to sauske's death in the battle. Naruto will come back to the village and sauske will be honored as a hero through his death and END STORY
     
         

  21. #221
    shinobi senpai ssanimo's Avatar
    Status
    ssanimo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Six Feet South of Hell
    Posts
    760
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 532 Discussion and 533 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by justincutrer View Post
    wow, that theory is actually pretty strong as well. Would have never thought about the mind and body acting independent of the soul. Intriguing. Props on this theory bro.

    I gotta question for you, how do you think things will end up for Sasuke? I personally think that if Madara IS one of the final villains, then Sasuke and Naruto will team up against the powerful threat. aAnd after this epic fight, neither Naruto or Sasuke dies and they both come back to Konoha. This is my weak link in my theory, because its based on pure bias opinion rather than facts lol One other reason why I think Sasuke will come back is because he will restart the Uchiha clan. I have a more detailed explanation for this theory, but depending on how you or anyone else respond, i'll go into typing it all out here later/
    i pretty much agree with.......the foundation of the story and naruto himself has always been to change people....to reach their hearts yada yada

    yet he has to fight sasuke again for the story to be complete sasuke will have to have a change of heart......only thing i'm not sure of is sasuke returning to konoha......well alive anyway.....as his change of heart may come with a sacrifice.....
     
         

  22. #222
    Wanderer Pervy nin's Avatar
    Status
    Pervy nin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    60
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 532 Discussion and 533 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ssanimo
    here's my theory on it

    Chapter 527 answered the questions


    you know what i liked about this chapter??

    it solves the madara/tobi mystery for me!!

    i never believed he was real madara until now......why, because the shell of his former self thing (i thought that there was no way for his mind and body to act without a soul)

    but thats obviously not the case as chap. 527 proved that cuz samui,atsui and darui were still concious.....

    so.....to me that means madara is tobi-tobi is madara

    and madara's soul is somehow trapped in the pure world....(some awesome 1st hokage sealing tech. or sumthin prob. the cause of this.......he danm sure wasn't beatin with wood no jutsu and is seen with huge scroll in his famous panel vs madara)

    this is why madara needed nagato to use gedo on him!!!!!

    and yes this also explains the 6th coffin.......if his soul is trapped in the pure world them kabuto would have the capability of summoning him......even tho he still existed........according to the rules of edo-tensai as we currently know them

    and since madara is only a shell of his former self and edo summons come back with powers fully in tact, the edo would technically be stronger.......but madara still has his own advantage as he knows his self better than anyone

    that would explain their reluctancy to fight one another and madara's reaction

    so to wrap it up.......

    madara is madara....tobi is madara

    and sixth coffin is madara


    its from an old thread i made if u want more detail bout head there cuz i had a few holes i had to fill in for other ppl
    Howzit, Ssanimo?

    Yer theory has some long attractive legs, but their are a few hairs here and there, if you know what I mean...

    A. What you seem to be implying is that Madara's soul was separated from his body, but he was never "completely sealed". You back up yer claim with the evidence of how Samui, Atsui, and Darui were still able to function, even after the Kin-Gin bros took their souls!
    1. Now we only know that the So6P tools are capable of sealing in the manner we're talking about. Let me help your theory by pondering whether the 1st had these tools in his possession as part of his arsenal for his weapon scroll...
    a. BUT why would the 1st not "completely seal" Madara during their battle? Whether or not it was with a sealing tech, or the tools...
    2. When did Madara need Nagato to use the gedo on him?
    3. Moreover, I believe any theory involving Madara's "secret" and the sixth coffin should involve Zetsu.
    a. I have a theory of how Zetsu, Madara, and the sixth coffin are all tied together, if you'd like to hear it sometime.

    I'm kind of feeling lazy right now and this isn't a very strong argument against your post. I really like what you said, but there are some question marks, for me. May you could clarify them, especially the one about the 1st just leaving a mortally wounded and soulless Madara alive. Perhaps Madara fled, before the 1st could FINISH HIM, which is how my theory works and it would work for yours, but I'm curious to see what your answer is.

    Chow.
     
         

  23. #223
    shinobi senpai ssanimo's Avatar
    Status
    ssanimo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Six Feet South of Hell
    Posts
    760
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 532 Discussion and 533 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Pervy nin View Post
    Howzit, Ssanimo?

    Yer theory has some long attractive legs, but their are a few hairs here and there, if you know what I mean...

    A. What you seem to be implying is that Madara's soul was separated from his body, but he was never "completely sealed". You back up yer claim with the evidence of how Samui, Atsui, and Darui were still able to function, even after the Kin-Gin bros took their souls!
    1. Now we only know that the So6P tools are capable of sealing in the manner we're talking about. Let me help your theory by pondering whether the 1st had these tools in his possession as part of his arsenal for his weapon scroll...
    a. BUT why would the 1st not "completely seal" Madara during their battle? Whether or not it was with a sealing tech, or the tools...
    2. When did Madara need Nagato to use the gedo on him?
    3. Moreover, I believe any theory involving Madara's "secret" and the sixth coffin should involve Zetsu.
    a. I have a theory of how Zetsu, Madara, and the sixth coffin are all tied together, if you'd like to hear it sometime.

    I'm kind of feeling lazy right now and this isn't a very strong argument against your post. I really like what you said, but there are some question marks, for me. May you could clarify them, especially the one about the 1st just leaving a mortally wounded and soulless Madara alive. Perhaps Madara fled, before the 1st could FINISH HIM, which is how my theory works and it would work for yours, but I'm curious to see what your answer is.

    Chow.
    1-ok im not gonna try to explain exactly how he lost his soul and maybe it was sealed completly......sealed in the pure world

    2-madara stated after pain battle (talking w/zetsu) that he could not believe nagato had used (dont remember name of jutsu...the one that revived kakashi and everyone else w/gedo maezo or whatever...the statue) as it was supposed to be used on madara himself....

    now that technique brings someone back to life that has past on to the pure world.....

    now what do u need to live in naruto

    a-chakra
    b-life force/stamina
    c-obviously optional is a soul

    now madara obviously has chakra as he uses his sharingan

    and he clearly got senju as he has rinnegan and is in some form compatible with zetsu....shown by his regenertion after konan battle.....
    the only thing he could be missing is his soul

    and who else whould give madara a scare, kabuto stated he couldn't summon none of the hokage....nor the sage unless he had materials at which point he had already shown coffin to madara..... so isn't him either...itachi's old maan wouldn't be threat...i don't think izuna would either honestly....and he died before konoha was even founded so i doubt oro or kabuto could have obtained his dna

    and madara clearly didnt want to have to fight kabuto after he saw that coffin.....why because its a younger version of madara with ems because it brings back the form he had when his soul was sent to pure world

    now after he had emplanted rinnegan again he was more confident against kabuto and it was now kabuto who didn't want to have to battle madara

    meh....sorry to break it off when i was kinda in the midde of it here but i'm getting tired...and i already said most of this in replies to others in thread shown in my previous post
     
         

  24. #224
    Member naturo9's Avatar
    Status
    naturo9 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    982
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 532 Discussion and 533 Predictions

    thanks to someone who posted the spoiler ( 3 pictures).

    i thought no manga this week, but i guess there will be.

    butterfly dude is back in action. :D
     
         

  25. #225
    Rogue Ninja xXxSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    xXxSasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Akatsuki's hideout
    Posts
    720
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 532 Discussion and 533 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ssanimo View Post
    1-ok im not gonna try to explain exactly how he lost his soul and maybe it was sealed completly......sealed in the pure world

    2-madara stated after pain battle (talking w/zetsu) that he could not believe nagato had used (dont remember name of jutsu...the one that revived kakashi and everyone else w/gedo maezo or whatever...the statue) as it was supposed to be used on madara himself....

    now that technique brings someone back to life that has past on to the pure world.....

    now what do u need to live in naruto

    a-chakra
    b-life force/stamina
    c-obviously optional is a soul

    now madara obviously has chakra as he uses his sharingan

    and he clearly got senju as he has rinnegan and is in some form compatible with zetsu....shown by his regenertion after konan battle.....
    the only thing he could be missing is his soul

    and who else whould give madara a scare, kabuto stated he couldn't summon none of the hokage....nor the sage unless he had materials at which point he had already shown coffin to madara..... so isn't him either...itachi's old maan wouldn't be threat...i don't think izuna would either honestly....and he died before konoha was even founded so i doubt oro or kabuto could have obtained his dna

    and madara clearly didnt want to have to fight kabuto after he saw that coffin.....why because its a younger version of madara with ems because it brings back the form he had when his soul was sent to pure world

    now after he had emplanted rinnegan again he was more confident against kabuto and it was now kabuto who didn't want to have to battle madara

    meh....sorry to break it off when i was kinda in the midde of it here but i'm getting tired...and i already said most of this in replies to others in thread shown in my previous post
    im going to comment only on the part about how his soul may have been sealed....
    what if during the the battle against the first hokage, madara was too strong that the first was forced to seal part of madara away for good, making him the former shell of himself now... we havent heard of anyone being able to defeat madara at all besides the first hokage, so what if thats how the first hokage defeated him? just a thought and i hope it will either bring light upon the shadows the we do not yet understand or even raise more questions pertaining this thought. i know you pervynin and ssanimo will have something good in mind about this.

    i havent been online in a while due to the no anime or manga till the 4th of april, hopefully ill be on again soon to reply to you both. have fun and see you all later
     
         

Page 9 of 9 « First ... 56789

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •