Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Uzumaki connections with the Senju and So6p

although i may not know as much as u people it is my beleife that in order to unlock the rinnegan, a senju or uzamaki must complete a task almost like the sharingan, if u pay close attention to when they first mentioned nagato, his rinegan didnt appear in his eyes until after his parents died im pretty sure, im may b wrong............... but i doubt it

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Heister View Post
    Maybe Uzamaki have the ability to gain the eyes/body of the sage.

They are definitely related to the senju, which means they must be related to the Uchiha. Maybe if they are given Uchiha blood, one of the paths, they can unlock the rinnegan.
    I can see that happening.:D

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It would be cool to see Naruto learn more sealing jutsu (other than unlocking the fox) and use the so6p's sealing pot.

Last edited by Jyuubislayer; 03-17-2011 at 10:09 PM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by pa33ischl View Post
    although i may not know as much as u people it is my beleife that in order to unlock the rinnegan, a senju or uzamaki must complete a task almost like the sharingan, if u pay close attention to when they first mentioned nagato, his rinegan didnt appear in his eyes until after his parents died im pretty sure, im may b wrong............... but i doubt it
    I think he unlocked it when his friends were in danger when he was a kid.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I've kinda been thinking of the same thing for a minute. I don't know if Naruto can unlock the rinnegan himself, I would think he would have already. When they show the sage behind him is a symbol of the rinnegan/sharingan combination. I'm kinda leaning towards Sasuke giving Naruto his eyes eventually, to defeat Madara (just a prediction). Maybe he'll have a son with Hinata, and that kid will be the new sage, since the Bakyugan was created through selective breeding of eye bloodlines.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTO View Post
    I've kinda been thinking of the same thing for a minute. I don't know if Naruto can unlock the rinnegan himself, I would think he would have already. When they show the sage behind him is a symbol of the rinnegan/sharingan combination. I'm kinda leaning towards Sasuke giving Naruto his eyes eventually, to defeat Madara (just a prediction). Maybe he'll have a son with Hinata, and that kid will be the new sage, since the Bakyugan was created through selective breeding of eye bloodlines.
    Good theory, its possible that Naruto and/or his potential child could have sage powers.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jyuubislayer View Post
    I think he unlocked it when his friends were in danger when he was a kid.
    Both awnsers are each partialy correct, the first instance where Negatos rinningan appeared was when the ninja killed his parents and he freaked out and then blamo, leaf ninja are dead and Negato was like wth???, and then again when he was with his friends and dog and was active since.

Ok so earlier I proposed the theory that you can get a rough estimate to how far the 1st hokage Harishima Senju/ the Uzumaki and their child , and Madara are away from the Sage in terms of generations. And you can use relative age of given charaters like Kakazu whos like 86ish years old was around to try and take out 1st hokage and survived using forbiden juitsu. To kind of gague how long it could have been between the Time of the sage and the time of the first hokage. Again its kind of a stretchy theory, but its not wildly crazy.

in the manga were given a family tree of the with diffrent tiers
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/462/13

in the picture there are between 3-5 tiers depending on what part your looking at. and if each tier is represanative of a generation you can get about how far they are removed from the sage.

The anime version of what im talking about is but i think this one puts a more accurate version of the family tree having about 13 tiers in total
    http://www.narutobase.net/Naruto-Shi...de-203-2864455
    starting at 4:40/11:33

So between the two i think its ok to say that the Uzumaki relation to the senju and the the sage of the six paths is either4-6 generations from t the family tree in the manga. And I'd say about 12-14 generations removed from the fanily tree in the anime that was just released.

Its kind of a jump from one to the other, but I'd go with the anime version this time. Because the poliferation of genetics would make more sense with the more generations and time that passes, and makes it easier to see how Negato could be of the Uzumaki clan and born/lived in the Rain have the Sages chakra and will ect and not have the last Name Uzumaki.

Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

what if the second son have 2 kids and got diffrent last names

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I can see that. 2 paths from each son, a biju path, and a path from both decendents of the brothers.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by tallguy444 View Post
    what if the second son have 2 kids and got diffrent last names
    You mean like they adopted someone from another clan?

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

nice idea jyuubislayer. i was wondering what would have happened when a descendant from both the first and second son of SO6P had a baby, would he be a sage?

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by lord niijima View Post
    nice idea jyuubislayer. i was wondering what would have happened when a descendant from both the first and second son of SO6P had a baby, would he be a sage?
    maybe...:confused:

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't have time to track down the exact chapter, but Madara said himself that he gave Nagato Rinnengan, and thus he fought with Konan to reclaim it. Nagato's heredity has nothing to do with it..

(sorry if someone already mentioned this in page 3, only read up to 2 before I have to run out the door! which reminds me.. *runs*)

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hahaha everybody look, it's lazy shuriken on the run. CATCH HIM!! ^_^

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by lord niijima View Post
    hahaha everybody look, it's lazy shuriken on the run. CATCH HIM!! ^_^

Oh HA HA >_>
    :D

Anyways, found it

Chapter 509, Page #4

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by LazyShuriken View Post
    I don't have time to track down the exact chapter, but Madara said himself that he gave Nagato Rinnengan, and thus he fought with Konan to reclaim it. Nagato's heredity has nothing to do with it..

(sorry if someone already mentioned this in page 3, only read up to 2 before I have to run out the door! which reminds me.. *runs*)
    Madara did give Nagato rinnegan, but being an uzumaki might have something to do with it (or not).

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Madara did give Nagato rinnegan, but being an uzumaki might have something to do with it (or not).
    Bah, only Kishi knows I suppose'. :D

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by shadedcrow View Post
    Both awnsers are each partialy correct, the first instance where Negatos rinningan appeared was when the ninja killed his parents and he freaked out and then blamo, leaf ninja are dead and Negato was like wth???, and then again when he was with his friends and dog and was active since.

Ok so earlier I proposed the theory that you can get a rough estimate to how far the 1st hokage Harishima Senju/ the Uzumaki and their child , and Madara are away from the Sage in terms of generations. And you can use relative age of given charaters like Kakazu whos like 86ish years old was around to try and take out 1st hokage and survived using forbiden juitsu. To kind of gague how long it could have been between the Time of the sage and the time of the first hokage. Again its kind of a stretchy theory, but its not wildly crazy.

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/462/13

in the picture there are between 3-5 tiers depending on what part your looking at. and if each tier is represanative of a generation you can get about how far they are removed from the sage.

The anime version of what im talking about is but i think this one puts a more accurate version of the family tree having about 13 tiers in total
    http://www.narutobase.net/Naruto-Shi...de-203-2864455
    starting at 4:40/11:33

So between the two i think its ok to say that the Uzumaki relation to the senju and the the sage of the six paths is either4-6 generations from t the family tree in the manga. And I'd say about 12-14 generations removed from the fanily tree in the anime that was just released.

Its kind of a jump from one to the other, but I'd go with the anime version this time. Because the poliferation of genetics would make more sense with the more generations and time that passes, and makes it easier to see how Negato could be of the Uzumaki clan and born/lived in the Rain have the Sages chakra and will ect and not have the last Name Uzumaki.
    Thats a pretty good analysis.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

In 510, Madara stated that Nagato was the third path. Madara already has Senju and Uchiha. I think sharingan, byakugon, and probaly rinnigan decended as three paths from so6p.The Uzumaki with their rinnigan and superior sealing could be a decendent of both the body son of so6p and the eye son.
    ....the third path was the rinnegan...

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What I question is why no known Senjus have rinnegan.
    Senju is the body and uchiha is the eyes... U need both to acquire rinnegan...
    This is how nagato got his... Coz madara did something to him which allowed him to develop rinnegan.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by shadedcrow View Post

I agree that nagato is a relative of the uzumaki if not directly related. On page 16 of chapter 510 madara speaks to nagatos dead body, saying...look at you, you overexerted yourself so much that the trademark read hair of the uzumaki clan has gone snow white, implying nagato is of the uzumaki clan?

And also on this same page madara refers to nagato as the 3rd of the sixth paths? If all sixth paths come together So6p is reborn???? just possibly

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yeah you are right

Hemanth Of The Sharingan! Hemanth's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah your right.. naruto and nagato both are uzumaki, nagato having the rinnegan and naruto having the body of the sage.. interesting dude :D

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thats a pretty good analysis.
    Thank you sir, rember you cant spell analysis with out the letters anl. lol sorry had to do that because sometimes I'm a pain in the ass. lol waka waka waka...

Quote Originally Posted by Minashi View Post
    I agree that nagato is a relative of the uzumaki if not directly related. On page 16 of chapter 510 madara speaks to nagatos dead body, saying...look at you, you overexerted yourself so much that the trademark read hair of the uzumaki clan has gone snow white, implying nagato is of the uzumaki clan?

And also on this same page madara refers to nagato as the 3rd of the sixth paths? If all sixth paths come together So6p is reborn???? just possibly
    One dosent have to be reborn to be reformed. Look at that pain in the ass Orochimaru. He keeps comming back like a herpies flair up. Not that I have herpies, but I see commercials on tv about them all the time and they seem like its a huge pain. lol

Quote Originally Posted by omi9000 View Post
    yeah you are right
    welcome to the base

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hmmm...dunno why but somehow from the anime episode 203, it seems to me that Naruto is indeed closely related to Hashirama( with Madara constantly stressing the fact that he sees Hashirama in Naruto over and over again in the anime)...I dont think I got the same impression from the corresponding chapter in the manga...Also the fact that Madara states that the younger son inherits the sage's life-force and physical body, its like the uzumakis get the sage's life-force(their longevity) and vast chakra(the bit of the sage that the Uchiha are supposed to get)...so it really doesnt make sense to me...unless of course if SoSP himself was Uzumaki, then it kinda makes perfect sense coz. before sealing jubi within himself, he would've been just like any other Uzumaki(with his physical body, longevity, life-force and vast chakra)...that what I think though...