Page 2 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 83
  1. #21
    Senior Member Jyuubislayer's Avatar
    Status
    Jyuubislayer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,074
    Location
    Cloud Village
    Good
     

    Re: Uzumaki connections with the Senju and So6p

    Quote Originally Posted by McAfeezy View Post
    I wasn't really serious about the Naruto and the Rineegan thing! Hence the face with the tongue. Like so :P

    I somewhat doubt it and the "eyes are power" is cliche, but Naruto with Pain's powers seems amazing.
     
         

  2. #22
    Senior Member Haven's Avatar
    Status
    Haven is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,304
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Uzumaki connections with the Senju and So6p

    Well actually nagato's awakening was due to the fact of madara giving nagato the rinnegan ( i belive he said it when he defeated konan) but we dont know why or how madara actually gave or even had the rinnegan to give to nagato
     
         

  3. #23
    Senior Member Jyuubislayer's Avatar
    Status
    Jyuubislayer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,074
    Location
    Cloud Village
    Good
     

    Re: Uzumaki connections with the Senju and So6p

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwarf in the Flask View Post
    Minato is a Namikaze or a normal person. The uzumaki are related to the senju as i already posted and others. I doubt naruto will get the rinnengan or sharingan he isn't like sasuke when it comes to getting stuff for free via eyes. Lastly yes I agree on the ten tails is a path which makes naruto have at least almost 2 paths I guess in your theory.
    Good point, maybe the Namikaze are a third clan under the "body" group, that or they are probaly normal.
     
         

  4. #24
    Senior Member Jyuubislayer's Avatar
    Status
    Jyuubislayer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,074
    Location
    Cloud Village
    Good
     

    Re: Uzumaki connections with the Senju and So6p

    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Well actually nagato's awakening was due to the fact of madara giving nagato the rinnegan ( i belive he said it when he defeated konan) but we dont know why or how madara actually gave or even had the rinnegan to give to nagato
    Madara did claim to give Nagato rinnegan,maybe certain bloodline conditions had to be made. We know for sure Nagato was Uzumaki and he was the third path. Madara could be referring to just the eyes as a path or uzumaki in general.
     
         

  5. #25
    Heister's Avatar
    Status
    Heister is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,008
    Location
    Toadland
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Uzumaki connections with the Senju and So6p

    Maybe Uzamaki have the ability to gain the eyes/body of the sage.

    They are definitely related to the senju, which means they must be related to the Uchiha. Maybe if they are given Uchiha blood, one of the paths, they can unlock the rinnegan.
     
         

  6. #26
    Academy Student
    Status
    pa33ischl is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    12
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Uzumaki connections with the Senju and So6p

    although i may not know as much as u people it is my beleife that in order to unlock the rinnegan, a senju or uzamaki must complete a task almost like the sharingan, if u pay close attention to when they first mentioned nagato, his rinegan didnt appear in his eyes until after his parents died im pretty sure, im may b wrong............... but i doubt it
     
         

  7. #27
    Senior Member Jyuubislayer's Avatar
    Status
    Jyuubislayer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,074
    Location
    Cloud Village
    Good
     

    Re: Uzumaki connections with the Senju and So6p

    Quote Originally Posted by Heister View Post
    Maybe Uzamaki have the ability to gain the eyes/body of the sage.

    They are definitely related to the senju, which means they must be related to the Uchiha. Maybe if they are given Uchiha blood, one of the paths, they can unlock the rinnegan.
    I can see that happening.:D
     
         

  8. #28
    Senior Member Jyuubislayer's Avatar
    Status
    Jyuubislayer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,074
    Location
    Cloud Village
    Good
     

    Re: Uzumaki connections with the Senju and So6p

    It would be cool to see Naruto learn more sealing jutsu (other than unlocking the fox) and use the so6p's sealing pot.
     
         
    Last edited by Jyuubislayer; 03-17-2011 at 11:09 PM.

  9. #29
    Senior Member Jyuubislayer's Avatar
    Status
    Jyuubislayer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,074
    Location
    Cloud Village
    Good
     

    Re: Uzumaki connections with the Senju and So6p

    Quote Originally Posted by pa33ischl View Post
    although i may not know as much as u people it is my beleife that in order to unlock the rinnegan, a senju or uzamaki must complete a task almost like the sharingan, if u pay close attention to when they first mentioned nagato, his rinegan didnt appear in his eyes until after his parents died im pretty sure, im may b wrong............... but i doubt it
    I think he unlocked it when his friends were in danger when he was a kid.
     
         

  10. #30
    Member DESTRUCTO's Avatar
    Status
    DESTRUCTO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    722
    Location
    Chicago IL
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Uzumaki connections with the Senju and So6p

    I've kinda been thinking of the same thing for a minute. I don't know if Naruto can unlock the rinnegan himself, I would think he would have already. When they show the sage behind him is a symbol of the rinnegan/sharingan combination. I'm kinda leaning towards Sasuke giving Naruto his eyes eventually, to defeat Madara (just a prediction). Maybe he'll have a son with Hinata, and that kid will be the new sage, since the Bakyugan was created through selective breeding of eye bloodlines.
     
         

  11. #31
    Senior Member Jyuubislayer's Avatar
    Status
    Jyuubislayer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,074
    Location
    Cloud Village
    Good
     

    Re: Uzumaki connections with the Senju and So6p

    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTO View Post
    I've kinda been thinking of the same thing for a minute. I don't know if Naruto can unlock the rinnegan himself, I would think he would have already. When they show the sage behind him is a symbol of the rinnegan/sharingan combination. I'm kinda leaning towards Sasuke giving Naruto his eyes eventually, to defeat Madara (just a prediction). Maybe he'll have a son with Hinata, and that kid will be the new sage, since the Bakyugan was created through selective breeding of eye bloodlines.
    Good theory, its possible that Naruto and/or his potential child could have sage powers.
     
         

  12. #32
    (o.O) shadedcrow's Avatar
    Status
    shadedcrow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,328
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Uzumaki connections with the Senju and So6p

    Quote Originally Posted by Jyuubislayer View Post
    I think he unlocked it when his friends were in danger when he was a kid.
    Both awnsers are each partialy correct, the first instance where Negatos rinningan appeared was when the ninja killed his parents and he freaked out and then blamo, leaf ninja are dead and Negato was like wth???, and then again when he was with his friends and dog and was active since.


    Ok so earlier I proposed the theory that you can get a rough estimate to how far the 1st hokage Harishima Senju/ the Uzumaki and their child , and Madara are away from the Sage in terms of generations. And you can use relative age of given charaters like Kakazu whos like 86ish years old was around to try and take out 1st hokage and survived using forbiden juitsu. To kind of gague how long it could have been between the Time of the sage and the time of the first hokage. Again its kind of a stretchy theory, but its not wildly crazy.

    in the manga were given a family tree of the with diffrent tiers
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/462/13

    in the picture there are between 3-5 tiers depending on what part your looking at. and if each tier is represanative of a generation you can get about how far they are removed from the sage.


    The anime version of what im talking about is but i think this one puts a more accurate version of the family tree having about 13 tiers in total
    http://www.narutobase.net/Naruto-Shi...de-203-2864455
    starting at 4:40/11:33

    So between the two i think its ok to say that the Uzumaki relation to the senju and the the sage of the six paths is either4-6 generations from t the family tree in the manga. And I'd say about 12-14 generations removed from the fanily tree in the anime that was just released.


    Its kind of a jump from one to the other, but I'd go with the anime version this time. Because the poliferation of genetics would make more sense with the more generations and time that passes, and makes it easier to see how Negato could be of the Uzumaki clan and born/lived in the Rain have the Sages chakra and will ect and not have the last Name Uzumaki.
     
         

  13. #33
    Academy Student
    Status
    tallguy444 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Uzumaki connections with the Senju and So6p

    what if the second son have 2 kids and got diffrent last names
     
         

  14. #34
    Senior Member Jyuubislayer's Avatar
    Status
    Jyuubislayer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,074
    Location
    Cloud Village
    Good
     

    Re: Uzumaki connections with the Senju and So6p

    I can see that. 2 paths from each son, a biju path, and a path from both decendents of the brothers.
     
         

  15. #35
    (o.O) shadedcrow's Avatar
    Status
    shadedcrow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,328
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Uzumaki connections with the Senju and So6p

    Quote Originally Posted by tallguy444 View Post
    what if the second son have 2 kids and got diffrent last names
    You mean like they adopted someone from another clan?
     
         

  16. #36
    Member
    Status
    lord niijima is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    402
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Uzumaki connections with the Senju and So6p

    nice idea jyuubislayer. i was wondering what would have happened when a descendant from both the first and second son of SO6P had a baby, would he be a sage?
     
         

  17. #37
    Senior Member Jyuubislayer's Avatar
    Status
    Jyuubislayer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,074
    Location
    Cloud Village
    Good
     

    Re: Uzumaki connections with the Senju and So6p

    Quote Originally Posted by lord niijima View Post
    nice idea jyuubislayer. i was wondering what would have happened when a descendant from both the first and second son of SO6P had a baby, would he be a sage?
    maybe...:confused:
     
         

  18. #38
    Academy Student
    Status
    LazyShuriken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    11
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Uzumaki connections with the Senju and So6p

    I don't have time to track down the exact chapter, but Madara said himself that he gave Nagato Rinnengan, and thus he fought with Konan to reclaim it. Nagato's heredity has nothing to do with it..

    (sorry if someone already mentioned this in page 3, only read up to 2 before I have to run out the door! which reminds me.. *runs*)
     
         

  19. #39
    Member
    Status
    lord niijima is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    402
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Uzumaki connections with the Senju and So6p

    hahaha everybody look, it's lazy shuriken on the run. CATCH HIM!! ^_^
     
         

  20. #40
    Academy Student
    Status
    LazyShuriken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    11
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Uzumaki connections with the Senju and So6p

    Quote Originally Posted by lord niijima View Post
    hahaha everybody look, it's lazy shuriken on the run. CATCH HIM!! ^_^

    Oh HA HA >_>
    :D

    Anyways, found it

    Chapter 509, Page #4
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •