Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Uzumaki connections with the Senju and So6p

Quote Originally Posted by Dwarf in the Flask View Post

I doubt naruto will unlock the rinnengan tbh. But I've wondered why there was no senji with the rinnengan to be honest. Maybe kakashi was right and it was a mutation caused by madara somehow. Something to do with the senji dna in uzamaki.
    i agree i highly doubt that naruto will get the rinnegan even if he is a decendant of So6p i just think that it doesn't suit naruto in his character as we have seen in thr past naruto works extremely hard to earn his strength e.g. rassengan, 9 tails power, rassen-shurikin and so on, i doubt kishi will change the way naruto grows in strength by simply giving him a rinniegan it just is so out of place and as for why the rinnegan hasn't appeared in any senju i believe that can't be answered as of yet, as we know little about the rinnegan as in the way it develops and the full extent of its power and so on, so i guess we just have to hope that kishi reveals more about it at some point otherwise we'll all be left guessing and making assumption about it

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto is half uzumaki...His dad is namikaze so half half...but maybe half of the uzumaki gives him the chakra and strong body and the other half of the namikaze...could give him something else for the rinnegan...lool i mean his dad 4th hokage is a genius and very powerful...idk THIS IS A THEORY SO DONT JUDGE ME :P

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jyuubislayer View Post
    Madara did claim to give Nagato rinnegan,maybe certain bloodline conditions had to be made. We know for sure Nagato was Uzumaki and he was the third path. Madara could be referring to just the eyes as a path or uzumaki in general.
    i believe it's said that the rinnegan only appears in time's of great turmoil and struggle amongst the world but as for how madara could know how to awaken it and know the correct conditions probably lies in his identity still unknown at the moment and a lot of debate surrounding it

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Their were no Senju until The Second Son and His descendant started to call themselves Senju. What was the family Name of the SO6P when He was alive? It was not Senju nor Uchiha, could it have ben Uzumaki? Could the SO6P have had brothers or sisters? that their would clearly explain, why Uzumaki are distanced relatives to the Senju and the Uchiha. Think about it.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Their were no Senju until The Second Son and His descendant started to call themselves Senju. What was the family Name of the SO6P when He was alive? It was not Senju nor Uchiha, could it have ben Uzumaki? Could the SO6P have had brothers or sisters? that their would clearly explain, why Uzumaki are distanced relatives to the Senju and the Uchiha. Think about it.
    yep agreed...I made some similar points in my post earlier...

Also, What about SoSP's wife??????? What if SHE was an Uzumaki??? Weve all been restricting ourselves to SoSP and the Senju but I think we could give some thought to the fact that the brothers had a mum too instead of just a dad??

I mean she had to be pretty incredible to get married(or not??) to SoSP right??? I mean look at Kushina, Mito...maybe the Uzumakis continued the tradition of letting SoSPs successors(the younger brother's descendants and NOT the Uchiha) marry an Uzumaki once in a while?

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the Senju clan is distance relatives to the younger son of the six paths who possess the "body" which means they have excellent chakra control. the 1st hokage(Hashirama Senju) was married to Mito Uzamaki the first nine tails jinchuriki host. On Mito's death bed the nine tails was sealed in Kushina Uzamaki the mother of Naruto Uzamaki. The sage, the Senjus, the uzamakis, and the nine tails are all linked together.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I am new on the BASE and i like most of theory's you guys come up with and i want to ask did Hashirama SENJU had kids with Mito UZUMAKI?

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

its not mentioned in the manga or anime but Tsanade is their grandaughter

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i don't think so since madra was the one who gave nagato the rinnegan.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i beleive that six paths represent clans, (uchiha, senju, uzumaki) we will just have to wait to see what the other three aree...and the rinnegan didnt appear naturally in the uzumaki (sage body) clan, madara says he gave nagato his rinnegan

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well in the manga they said they were distant cousins thats why the wear there symbol on there clothes to show a sign of good faith. but the 1st hokage is definetly a descendant of one of the sages sons as madara is a decendant of the sages older son. that brings me to the next question. when the sage had twos sons the youngest was born with the body and the oldest was born with the sages eyes (rinnegan) i think there is a possibility that there was actually two rinnegans and the rinnegan that madara has could have been the sages sons rinnegan and not the Original sages rinnegan.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by uzumakiclanrules View Post
    Hmmm...dunno why but somehow from the anime episode 203, it seems to me that Naruto is indeed closely related to Hashirama( with Madara constantly stressing the fact that he sees Hashirama in Naruto over and over again in the anime)...I dont think I got the same impression from the corresponding chapter in the manga...Also the fact that Madara states that the younger son inherits the sage's life-force and physical body, its like the uzumakis get the sage's life-force(their longevity) and vast chakra(the bit of the sage that the Uchiha are supposed to get)...so it really doesnt make sense to me...unless of course if SoSP himself was Uzumaki, then it kinda makes perfect sense coz. before sealing jubi within himself, he would've been just like any other Uzumaki(with his physical body, longevity, life-force and vast chakra)...that what I think though...
    Hope this helps, some
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/500/3
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/500/4
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/500/5
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/500/8
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/500/9 (in the bottom part of the page they talk about the percautions Mitosama had to take when giveing birth.

Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Madara said the Sage was two clans and two blood lines in one body. I kind of dont see why the Senju and Uchiha could have been the sages parents clans, and then after his death the children were divided between the two clans, furthering the Uchiha and Senju clans, or recreating them after his death.

But I can kind of see what your saying too.

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/510/11

Quote Originally Posted by Ichinaru View Post
    I am new on the BASE and i like most of theory's you guys come up with and i want to ask did Hashirama SENJU had kids with Mito UZUMAKI?
    Welcome to the base, not sure when but it is assured that Mito had a child. And that child would be Senju/Uchiha/Uzumaki possibly giveing it 3/6 paths of the sage of the six paths. Chapter 500 pg 9, but even so on page three Kurishna states that the Senju and the Uzumaki were distant blood relatives.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/500/3
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/500/4
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/500/5
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/500/8
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/500/9 (in the bottom part of the page they talk about the percautions Mitosama had to take when giveing birth.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerBee123 View Post
    its not mentioned in the manga or anime but Tsanade is their grandaughter
    If it wasnt mentioned in either the manga or the anime how would we know? lol

I think if you watch the episodes where its Sauske vs Orochimaru, or when Tusanade is contemplating on comming back to the village, and Naruto wants her necklace, that belonged to her little brother who got it from her who said it was their Grandfathers the hokage. Somewhere around thereish.

Last edited by shadedcrow; 03-18-2011 at 07:23 PM.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think people with the doujutsu: Sharingan,Rinnegan and Byakugan are related to the sages son who had his eyes. And people like: Uzumaki, Senju are related to the sone with his body / life energy

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Think Logically

I think that the uzamaki's are a branch of the second son. one of the second's son's children or their children, eventually had a girl that married the children then used the last name uzamaki. an original uzamaki. they had a lot of children and the clan started.
    Or the Uzamaki's are a clan made by a female and a male child from the senju and uchiha clans and named the new one uzamaki.

Now, Madara says that he gave nagato the Rinnegan. I believe this is true. You have to be an uzamaki to have the rinnegan. i believe in order for nagato to get the rinnegan he had to be given enternal mangekyo sharingans. then the enternal mangekyo sharingans turn in to the rinnegan.

Or heres another theory. Madara used izanagi in order to create a pair of rinnegan.

Um thats all i have to say.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SharinganisOP View Post
    I think that the uzamaki's are a branch of the second son. one of the second's son's children or their children, eventually had a girl that married the children then used the last name uzamaki. an original uzamaki. they had a lot of children and the clan started.
    Or the Uzamaki's are a clan made by a female and a male child from the senju and uchiha clans and named the new one uzamaki.

Now, Madara says that he gave nagato the Rinnegan. I believe this is true. You have to be an uzamaki to have the rinnegan. i believe in order for nagato to get the rinnegan he had to be given enternal mangekyo sharingans. then the enternal mangekyo sharingans turn in to the rinnegan.

Or heres another theory. Madara used izanagi in order to create a pair of rinnegan.

I think the sage used Izangi to make his Imagination a relaity, that was pretty far out and kind of an intresting idea. +1 rep for saying f the box.

Not sure you have to be a Uzumaki to use the rinningan but maybe its like the Sharingan, and the Uzumaki chakras are more suited to use the juitsu with out fatigueing the user like Kakashi gets fatigued with his Sharingan, and MS techniques.

And Welcome to the base.

Quote Originally Posted by Tboy3000 View Post
    I think people with the doujutsu: Sharingan,Rinnegan and Byakugan are related to the sages son who had his eyes. And people like: Uzumaki, Senju are related to the sone with his body / life energy
    Welcome to the base, I kind of see what your saying but want to add that Madara had pretty strong chakras in his own words. But I like the way you think too.

Last edited by shadedcrow; 03-19-2011 at 02:30 AM.

Status
    Jan 2009
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Post Thanks / Like
    I do not see the end of our
    speeches, for words may be
    answered with words.

Quote Originally Posted by SharinganisOP View Post

Its loads of speculation based on personal whims. Nothing personal against you- I think Kishi was drunk when he made Madara make that claim out of blue-- It was an afterthought at best and I hope he explains it eventually and not just leaves this lose end.

At the moment all Madara could have done to give Nagato his rinnegan may have been to send his goons to attack Nagato and friends - which resulted in awakenning the rinnegan.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Uhm, i`ve read al ur opinions and there`s one thing i wanna say:
    people are saying u need to be an uzumaki to obtain the rinnegan, but madara is an uchiha and he has it now,

btw, u could see the so6p as the first shinobi, (theory), which would mean his wife could be a normal person,

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by isthatnecessary View Post
    Its loads of speculation based on personal whims. Nothing personal against you- I think Kishi was drunk when he made Madara make that claim out of blue-- It was an afterthought at best and I hope he explains it eventually and not just leaves this lose end.

At the moment all Madara could have done to give Nagato his rinnegan may have been to send his goons to attack Nagato and friends - which resulted in awakenning the rinnegan.
    The first time Negatos rinningan was awoke was when he encountered the leaf ninja who killed his parents. Then he left their house found his dog and friends was attacked again and his rinningan resurfaces.

@riduku sennin- I see what your saying but Madara didn't awaken the rinningan he transplanted it from Negato, who was of the Uzumaki clan. So it might be a secret or a forgote KG of the eddy village or the Uzumaki.

It would make some sense. Because if your look at Negatos phantom dragon juitsu its pretty fierce, And if the awakening of the rinningan is like that of the sharingan just because your in the clan dosen't mean you will get it, or unlock it.

And when Negato and his family were attacked the first time was by leaf ninja in a war Negato said the leaf started, . And then before their ninjuitsu training by a Stone, or cloud village ninja(I think)
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/446/5
    , I'll go with stone In my head because the land of rain and the rain village is between the Stone and Fire countries/leaf village.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/446/11

Last edited by shadedcrow; 03-19-2011 at 08:23 PM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doing well

Quote Originally Posted by Allan Hoshigaki View Post
    well in the manga they said they were distant cousins thats why the wear there symbol on there clothes to show a sign of good faith. but the 1st hokage is definetly a descendant of one of the sages sons as madara is a decendant of the sages older son. that brings me to the next question. when the sage had twos sons the youngest was born with the body and the oldest was born with the sages eyes (rinnegan) i think there is a possibility that there was actually two rinnegans and the rinnegan that madara has could have been the sages sons rinnegan and not the Original sages rinnegan.
    Wow, I didn't think of that... but I still wonder how Nagato got rinnegan.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doing well

Quote Originally Posted by isthatnecessary View Post

Kishi had a reason for making Madara say that, its just not revealed yet.

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jyuubislayer View Post
    Wow, I didn't think of that... but I still wonder how Nagato got rinnegan.
    well he got it from madara uchiha

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Myobokuzan or die.

Tsunade is both

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    Tsunade is both
    is both what ??

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Myobokuzan or die.

Uzumaki and Senju!

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    Uzumaki and Senju!
    well ye her grandfather was senju and grandmother was uzumaki. so in that case naruto is both aswell