Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    You either die a hero, or live
    long enough to see yourself
    become the villian

Uzamaki has more than one related clan

Ok so we all know Uzimaki's branch off from senju somewhere between the current time period in naruto and when the sage of six paths youngest son was born.

I think that the Uzamki's also are related to a second clan. That clan is as you've probably guessed Uchiha. " A distant relative of the senju " This was stated by narutos mother. A Relative means that someone from the senju must have has sexual relations with a diffirent clan causing a new clan to be formed thus connecting a all new clan, The uzimaki's. I got this idea due to this post

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=67408

Where someone stated Naruto would get the rinnegan and a question stated that asked why no senju had ever had the rinnegan. I Belieave Pein had the rinnegan due to the fact that the Uchiha and the Senju had split of causing their DNA to mix in the clan of Uzimaki. While mixing the DNA of both senju and Uchiha Body and Eyes the Rinnegan was formed which was achived through pain. I also would say naurto does not have it because its not gained by everyone in the clan and is rare that is my assumption as one 3 people have ever had it ( so6p,his son,Nagato)

So what i was trying to point out here was that Maybe the Uzimaki are also related to Uchiha through a marriage or DNA. Also Narutos mum and Sasukes mum seemed to be good friends which may suggest they have known each other for a long time or maybe are just friendly due to them being distant realtives but thats just a wild guess there :L

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doing well

Re: Uzamaki has more than one related clan

Quote Originally Posted by oO madara95 Oo View Post
    Ok so we all know Uzimaki's branch off from senju somewhere between the current time period in naruto and when the sage of six paths youngest son was born.

I think that the Uzamki's also are related to a second clan. That clan is as you've probably guessed Uchiha. " A distant relative of the senju " This was stated by narutos mother. A Relative means that someone from the senju must have has sexual relations with a diffirent clan causing a new clan to be formed thus connecting a all new clan, The uzimaki's. I got this idea due to this post

Where someone stated Naruto would get the rinnegan and a question stated that asked why no senju had ever had the rinnegan. I Belieave Pein had the rinnegan due to the fact that the Uchiha and the Senju had split of causing their DNA to mix in the clan of Uzimaki. While mixing the DNA of both senju and Uchiha Body and Eyes the Rinnegan was formed which was achived through pain. I also would say naurto does not have it because its not gained by everyone in the clan and is rare that is my assumption as one 3 people have ever had it ( so6p,his son,Nagato)

So what i was trying to point out here was that Maybe the Uzimaki are also related to Uchiha through a marriage or DNA. Also Narutos mum and Sasukes mum seemed to be good friends which may suggest they have known each other for a long time or maybe are just friendly due to them being distant realtives but thats just a wild guess there :L
    Cool, I made that thread!:D
    THe heredity of so6p will probaly be revealed closer to the end.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

we don't know that for sure and didn't the son have the saringan and that was passed down to the uchihas??

Last edited by ~Naruto&Itachi~; 03-17-2011 at 11:02 PM.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saving the world once again

Exactly we don't know that yet but I have this feeling that it will all be explained to us soon

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

According to Madara anyone that posses the rinninegan has both Uchiha and Senju DNA making them a sage. We could believe that Nagato is Uzumaki and Uchiha.

I think Kish should bring in a new teacher for Naruto. Naruto is of the Uzumaki clan he should have a clan member teach him of his heritage. Naruto is of a clan so powerful the shinobi world feared of their power and destroyed their village. He needs to learn the art of sealing jutsu. Sealing jutsus seem to be the most advance type of jutsu there is.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I thought the same when I read that thread.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Its possible, because you have to bring in new genetic material when into a population to prevent inbreeding. Like if all Senju came form the second son and senju only pooted out little senju there would have had to be new people from out side the clan who married in or genetic disease becomes previlant and a species/ clan would die out. I'll post what I just posted about the distance in generations from the other Senju/ Uzimaki Sage of the Six paths thread. See how wild and crazy it seems.

Ok so earlier I proposed the theory that you can get a rough estimate to how far the 1st hokage Harishima Senju/ the Uzumaki and their child , and Madara are away from the Sage in terms of generations. And you can use relative age of given charaters like Kakazu whos like 86ish years old was around to try and take out 1st hokage and survived using forbiden juitsu. To kind of gague how long it could have been between the Time of the sage and the time of the first hokage. Again its kind of a stretchy theory, but its not wildly crazy.

Edit with my post/theory from the other thread.

in the manga were given a family tree of the with diffrent tiers
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/462/13

in the picture there are between 3-5 tiers depending on what part your looking at. and if each tier is represanative of a generation you can get about how far they are removed from the sage.

The anime version of what im talking about is but i think this one puts a more accurate version of the family tree having about 13 tiers in total
    http://www.narutobase.net/Naruto-Shi...de-203-2864455
    starting at 4:40/11:33

So between the two i think its ok to say that the Uzumaki relation to the senju and the the sage of the six paths is either4-6 generations from t the family tree in the manga. And I'd say about 12-14 generations removed from the fanily tree in the anime that was just released.

Its kind of a jump from one to the other, but I'd go with the anime version this time. Because the poliferation of genetics would make more sense with the more generations and time that passes, and makes it easier to see how Negato could be of the Uzumaki clan and born/lived in the Rain have the Sages chakra and will ect and not have the last Name Uzumaki.

Last edited by shadedcrow; 03-17-2011 at 11:14 PM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    become the villian

I know this is just a guess , i was just putting it out their because its is kinda the only one that makes sence. I also am a fan of the so6p in the coffin theory as i dont see what else would intimidate madara aparty from the sage as hes the only one currently that could defeat the 10 tails as no matter how strong naruto is he only has half of 9 tails mode.

I am pretty sure the eldest son had the rinnegan as i saw it on the manga. It probabaly mutated through years of genarations and enviromental changes

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think Naruto and Sasuke are related distantly, which will play out later in the series.

and on a side note, how do i post threads? i have somthing i wanna post about but idk how to.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doing well

Quote Originally Posted by niblack89 View Post
    According to Madara anyone that posses the rinninegan has both Uchiha and Senju DNA making them a sage. We could believe that Nagato is Uzumaki and Uchiha.

I think Kish should bring in a new teacher for Naruto. Naruto is of the Uzumaki clan he should have a clan member teach him of his heritage. Naruto is of a clan so powerful the shinobi world feared of their power and destroyed their village. He needs to learn the art of sealing jutsu. Sealing jutsus seem to be the most advance type of jutsu there is.
    The uzumaki clan was wiped except for a few scattered traces. (Like the Aztecs?)

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    become the villian

oh yeah i no this is the wrong section but seeing as i made a alright thread im gunna advertise my naruto AMV

http://www.youtube.com/user/KapowUchiha?feature=mhum

Watch it if you want :L you dont have to seeing as its the wrong section. Ignore it if you have a problem with it :P

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doing well

Quote Originally Posted by 10TailedPower View Post
    I think Naruto and Sasuke are related distantly, which will play out later in the series.

and on a side note, how do i post threads? i have somthing i wanna post about but idk how to.
    Click new thread on the thread list.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    become the villian

Quote Originally Posted by 10TailedPower View Post

on the forums bit theres a blue/pruple box that says new thread click that and follow the layout instructions like add title and then a question or poll

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i dont really kno

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thanks everyone! haha

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

no they do not

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I know this is just a guess , i was just putting it out their because its is kinda the only one that makes sence. I also am a fan of the so6p in the coffin theory as i dont see what else would intimidate madara aparty from the sage as hes the only one currently that could defeat the 10 tails as no matter how strong naruto is he only has half of 9 tails mode.

I am pretty sure the eldest son had the rinnegan as i saw it on the manga. It probabaly mutated through years of genarations and enviromental changes
    If you look at the last anime epsiode the Sages and his eldest son
    (the Uchiha side) eyes were not like Negatos Rinningan. Their eyes were blood/sharingan red, Negatos Sharingan is tones and shades of blue. Not sure what the deal is with it though.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    become the villian

Yeah The so6ps rinnegan was diffirent from nagatos and his son's it probabaly represents its change from rinnegan ti sharingan and will probably be lef un answered to leave it up the the readers interpritation because i can't see anyone explaining it but who knows a new character might be introduced that will explain it.

Also uzimaki's are wiped out if there is even one left. If you think about it sasuke and naruto are both alike in alot of way's. Clanless, alone from alot of their life, which leads me to think that they are related in some way but have the split again like the two sons of the sage

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    word.

I think your right...i was wathcing the episode today, where Madara was explaining how the Senju and the Uchiha are related, though i don't see how the Uzamaki clan realted to either of them.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Illuminati

I agree with your theory, you may just be right.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    become the villian

thanks ^^

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I feel so too!!! Somehow I think kyuubi will let him get a glimpse of his past and the sealing techniques of its previous Uzumaki hosts...something like that...though it makes little sense as to how exactly this'll happen...I really do hope Kishi brings in another legitimate Uzumaki(one who is good at fuuinjutsu) into the picture...

Yeah this and Im really curious about this whole relation thing with Senju and SoSP...so yeah, Kishi if you're in here somewhere among us(!) please...

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Guys ! I Think this might just be true ! Look at the Uzumaki clan's Crest . It is A Mixture of the Rhinnengan and aa Sharingan, Red with a Spiral.
    I Do not know , But The Uzumaki = Senju + Uchiha THeory is very realistic , As Kishi is allways choosing a new plot by creating new legends

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah The so6ps rinnegan was diffirent from nagatos and his son's it probabaly represents its change from rinnegan ti sharingan and will probably be lef un answered to leave it up the the readers interpritation because i can't see anyone explaining it but who knows a new character might be introduced that will explain it.

Also uzimaki's are wiped out if there is even one left. If you think about it sasuke and naruto are both alike in alot of way's. Clanless, alone from alot of their life, which leads me to think that they are related in some way but have the split again like the two sons of the sage
    Its wierd and kind of hard to explain, but it might work if you look at the clans like this. Your mother and father are each from two diffrent clans, you technicaly belong to both, and are a decendant of both even if you keep your fathers clans name, or take your mothers clans name. Its like going to a family reunion on your mothers side while having your fathers last name? Are you any less a part of your mothers side than your fathers not really. Your involvement from side to side may be diffrent but in terms of what your made of your 50/50.

Naruto took his mothers maiden name she was a Uzumaki, because I think the 4th was worried for his son not having anyone around to protect him, while he was growing being the Jinjuriki, and the son of the 4th hokage. Kind of puts a target on your back if anyone held a grudge against the fourth.

Naruto and Sauske are kind of alike, their not clanless, but their clans men are really limited. Naruto and negato, and in theory the 5th hokage if shes the grandaughter of the first and Mito Uzumaki, Sauske had Itachi, although he spent most of his life training to kill him, and then theres the masked "tobi/Madara" who's presumed to be a Uchiha.

Quote Originally Posted by Peridot0814 View Post
    I think your right...i was wathcing the episode today, where Madara was explaining how the Senju and the Uchiha are related, though i don't see how the Uzamaki clan realted to either of them.
    I think her name was Mito Uzumaki, was the first jinjuriki of the nine tailed beast, and married to the the First hokage(Harishima Senju) and had a child no idea who it is or what happend to them. But the creators of the clans Senju of the forest, and Uchiha were both sons of the Sage of The Six Paths not sure if they are just called sons, or brothers.

Because a father can have two sons and still be the father and they would still be brothers through the father but can have a diffrent mother for each son. Kind of seems unlikely but it might be plausable. We dont know anything of the Sages wife/ the mother, or mothers of the two sons.

I think you might be mistunderstanding, Madara already had to have Senju and Uchiha dna to use Izangi, which was before he had the rinningan implanted. Although Konan says that the power of Izanji is the power of the Six paths I think shes refering to the sage though, not specificly negato. And before he takes the rinningan Madara mentions having 2 of the 6 paths in one being, and then after negatos rinningan he has 3 of the 6 paths. And having 2-3/6ths of the paths required to have the same abilites of the sage dosnet make you a sage. Negato said occular powers were no match in comparason of the Sage of the six paths.

I'll post some links to try and help clear things up.

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/510/10
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/510/11
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/510/12
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/510/16