Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Sharingan = a locked Rinnegan ? :O

Quote Originally Posted by cyborg View Post
    Theory=high on crack....i mean are you kidding? If there was ANY way a sharingan could be 'unlocked' into a rinnegan, don't you think tobi/madara would have tried to do that instead of going to so much trouble to take nagato's rinnegan????
    nah. no crack in here. like it is said in my theory he kind of did unlock it into a rinnegan by "giving" it to nagato, using him and then take the rinnegan for himself. i know that tobi/madara is a big liar, but why should he lie about giving him a rinnegan. nobody cares about it and i think it could have happened like this. i doubt that my theory will come true just like it is. but i just thought it kind of makes sense and the mostly positive feedback and constructive criticism proofs me right ! :no_ignore:

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

no no no lol

although i do wanna know where the hell madara got the rinnegan from .......

Hemanth Of The Sharingan! Hemanth's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by shisuimirage42 View Post
    no no no lol

although i do wanna know where the hell madara got the rinnegan from .......
    Thats the info we need to wait for.. we will find out when the manga progresses a bit.. as this piece of info on how madara gave nagato the rinnegan is important as it supports many other theories.. we will have to wait and see..

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by lord niijima View Post
    ^^^ i knida poited this to him too. i' sure all the doujutsu in the manga are linked but by one being the sealed form of another. i hope though that hiashi and hizashi gets to use some powerful forbidden tech of the byakugan so that it can catch up to the sharingan and rinnegan. that will make me come back to like byakugan again as i did during the start of the series.
    dude they cant catch up to the rinnegan the way it was used by pain/nagato it wasnt the slighest close lookin 2 the sage's rinnegan

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by lord niijima View Post
    kakashi explained that the sharingan might be a mutation from the byakugan so how about that.
    Chances are..its not

Hokage Of Pink Holes OopsWrongHole's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know who you are, I
    don't know what you want. But
    what I do have is a particular
    lack of skills. I will never
    be able to find you.

I doubt it very much to be honest but what would annoy me is if the EMS because stronger than the Rinnegan

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I never noticed this in the manga since it was not colored but in the recent anime when Tobi talks about the SO6P sons and you see a glimpse of them or something you see the one with the body of SOP6 like we seen Naruto except Naruto's more resembles the SO6P himself and the one with the eye looked like he had the Rinnegan design but his eye was red seemed pretty interesting and questionable their don't know if anyone else noticed that

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

MY (very little) theory,
    if madara had the rinnegan and gave it to pain, knowing that it would take a lot to get it back, wouldn`t make sense, so, i think madara "activated" nagato`s rinnegan with uchiha powers,( which means he hadn`t the rinnegan in physical terms ) the reason he chose pain was because he`s an uzumaki (remember kushina said the uzumaki`s are alomost extinct

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by gleaming in drabness View Post
    nah. no crack in here. like it is said in my theory he kind of did unlock it into a rinnegan by "giving" it to nagato, using him and then take the rinnegan for himself. i know that tobi/madara is a big liar, but why should he lie about giving him a rinnegan. nobody cares about it and i think it could have happened like this. i doubt that my theory will come true just like it is. but i just thought it kind of makes sense and the mostly positive feedback and constructive criticism proofs me right ! :no_ignore:
    Its 'proves'....and no, having a theory which people have positive views has nothing to do with it being right. I still think its implausible.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The thing about smart
    MOTHERFUC**RS IS .. They sound
    like Crazy MotherFUC**RSto
    DUMB MOTHERFUC**RS

good theory maybe it is true only kishi knows

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by gleaming in drabness View Post
    So you guys, my first theory.
    I kind of have the feeling that the Sharingan could be a locked Rinnegan. Just thinking about this a for a few months and i would like to hear your opinion about it:

i refer to the sons of the sage. One of them had the body and was the good one and the other had the eyes of the sage and was kind of the bad one.
    Here is my theory how the sharingan was created. I think the Sage kind of put a seal in his son with the eyes, that when he would do something cruel it would be sealed. Like when he attacked his brother because of jealousy, maybe that seal was activated and the sharingan was created. That the "inner circle" of the rinnegan got the tomoes on it = sharingan. So this could be the point why the uchiha, the descendants of the bad bro have a sharingan and not a rinnegan (although the descendant had some some sort of spiral in his eyes). Maybe another thing that would support my theory is that the tomoes seem to be kind of related to seals. For example as it was on sasukes left neck/shoulder. There were 3 tomoes and this writing around it.

It could be total bullshit but just wondering what are your thoughts !
    tho i like that you took your time to come up with a theory but its not possible...bcs the sharingan wasnt the only ocular power to decent from the rinnegan infact the byakugan was also..i dont see where there is room for the byakugan in your theory..

i might be completely wrong on this..but o well i make mistakes also

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by cyborg View Post
    Its 'proves'....and no, having a theory which people have positive views has nothing to do with it being right. I still think its implausible.
    you missunderstood me there. i didn't say that the positive views mean that my theory is right. like i said in almost every post it is just a theory i came up with and it could be total bullshit. but when the people say that is makes sense or when they say its implausible but they can get my point why i thought it could have happened like this, it is cool for me.

Page 3 of 3 « First 123