Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love the fact that the best
    character in Bakuman is based
    on Eiichiro Oda

Re: The Sannin VS Minato

Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post
    why do u think minato is god and can beat all?????? u need to really just stop reading naruto if you think he is god. not only do u think no one can beat him, u put him against the 3 sanin in a ridiculous thread and say he can beat them with his weak ass moves that didnt do anything to tobi.. this is by far the stupidest thread ive seen in awhile and what makes it worse is that you are serius.... smh anybody that says minato is utterly retarded and do not (I REPEAT) do not know naruto!!!
    well so far noone has actually pointed out what the sannins could do to beat him

everyones saying madara was weak, his warping jutsu is one of the most badass moves there is

Shh I'm sleeping. >_> Alphonse Elric's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shh, I'm drunk. <3 thankee

Sannin would win. Both minato and j-man couldn't use toad summons so that's out of the question. Oro could still summon manda which would be a plus also he can use his tech which can switch his soul to minato which can't be broken except by sharingan. Oro has many techs and I bet could in the end beat minato after a long battle. He held his own against the four tailed naruto and showed a great deal of strength mostly when it came with injuries he could shed his skin which would be a great plus.
    Tsunade I think even though she could heal herself wouldn't be able to hold her own for to long. She would die quickly and if it was 3v1 minato would see quickly to kill her just to stop the healing.
    J-man would attempt to summon a toad maybe but the toads may not fight him due to being his contract to and his friend so sage mode could be out of the opt. In the end I don't know exactly who would win this fight. Sure minato could use FTG but j-man was his master and surely knows much about his moves which would make him a nice opponent.
    Oro has shown great strength and has many forb jutsu. Like I said earlier he could be cheap and use his rebirth tech for a very easy victory right in the start because it can't be countered except for sharingan. He can shed his skin so injuries wouldn't be to much of a problem. His sword can pierce anything except the 9 tails chakra coat. He Imo would defeat minato alone.

That good enough for you? I'd type more but I feel no matter what you will still have your fan-boyism at minato victory.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ceeeeeebs

Yeah, The Sannins would beat him pretty bad..unless Minato spams FTG?

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    on Eiichiro Oda

Quote Originally Posted by McKnockout View Post
    Yeah, The Sannins would beat him pretty bad..unless Minato spams FTG?
    ofc he would spam FTG its his signature move

and as for that oro transfer tech i think it need a LOT of time and a weakened body, the sword cant land a hit, manda neither and neither his 8 branches tech, as i said the only problem would be sage mode, but even with that jiraiya isnt fast enough

try hitting something that disappears in an instant

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    And that is exactly why I'm
    the King in this deck of
    cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoton View Post
    Yeah i can see that Tsunade would get killed pretty quickly. Damn, she got no healing techiques :/ .......................................
    Really Tsunade the greatest medical ninja in the world has no healing techniques ... ok

I'll explain why I think the Sannin would win.

Ok so of course they would recognize Minato as a threat. And most people say Tsunade wouldn't last long in the fight which is true but she wouldn't last as short as everyone thinks. Let's think back to Tsunade's battle with Orochimaru she was stabbed and slashed by the Sword of Kusagni and was still able to retaliate showing that she has a high threshold for pain and can withstand a good amount of being pierced and slashed. So, I think that if Minato rushes toward the medic of the team first I'm pretty sure he won't kill her instantly unless he brings something to cut her head off. Anything, she can just heal from it. So, Tsunade stuff aside. Orochimaru, could distract Minato to the best of his ability by doing some techniques such as summoning all those snakes from his mouth or anything like that, basically he just serves as a distraction. Tsunade, is more of a support in case Oro needs any additional help in distracting him. Meanwhile, Jiraiya after Minato has been distracted by the efforts of Tsunade and Orochimaru enters Sage Mode.
    Minato, summons Bunta to help him while Tsunade summons Katsuyu, and Oro does his Eight Branches Technique. Minato realizes though that he needs to get a little FTG-action in here and sneaks the Seal onto Tsunade and stabs her with whatever weapon he has in his possession. Orochimaru sees that and try to attack him but he has Bunta attack attack Orochimaru while he goes to attack Jiraiya. Jiraiya, realizing that he needs to end this has the toads do their sound genjutsu. Tsunade, using her chakra enhanced strength fights against Bunta with Orochimaru and does enough damage to make his reverse summon himself. But, Minato who still has the seal on Tsunade takes her out and takes Orochimaru out. But, Fukasaku and Shima who now have the sound genjutsu initiate the attack with Minato stuck in it with Jiraiya using the stone swords to finish him off.

Okay so I explained it to the best of my ability some may not like it which is find though. If there is any flaw about it tell me so I can learn from my mistakes :D

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hebi Yamata View Post
    Really Tsunade the greatest medical ninja in the world has no healing techniques ... ok
    I was being sarcastic :P Because blackbird said Tsunade would get killed so easily, the sarcasm in even that sentence explains for itself.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

if they can find a way to neutralize the ftg then i can see the sannin winning really quick. i mean aside from the ftg and rasengan , i really have no clue as to what else minato can do. but at the same time i guess when you have the ftg, you don't need much else.

The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by theboondoxaint View Post
    if they can find a way to neutralize the ftg then i can see the sannin winning really quick. i mean aside from the ftg and rasengan , i really have no clue as to what else minato can do. but at the same time i guess when you have the ftg, you don't need much else.
    but if ur best move is weak (rasengan that tobi bounced up from), then you can tele all day, if you cant do damage or get close to the opponent it is useless. minato has to throw the kunai to evn get close to them, and then that one kunai has to stay there between them so he could tele back in forth. lmao jman and them would never let a single kunai even get 10 yards of them! period point blank, end of discussion! plus he can tele but just like he did with tobi he is wide open for a counter atk and doesnt have the sharingan or byakugan to know wen to tele again, and jman in sage mode would eiasily be ready for a counter atk. period!............. some of youu need to wake up, really.....

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    on Eiichiro Oda

but if ur best move is weak (rasengan that tobi bounced up from), then you can tele all day, if you cant do damage or get close to the opponent it is useless. minato has to throw the kunai to evn get close to them, and then that one kunai has to stay there between them so he could tele back in forth. lmao jman and them would never let a single kunai even get 10 yards of them! period point blank, end of discussion! plus he can tele but just like he did with tobi he is wide open for a counter atk and doesnt have the sharingan or byakugan to know wen to tele again, and jman in sage mode would eiasily be ready for a counter atk. period!............. some of youu need to wake up, really.....
    rasengan isnt weak, at full power it kills or disables an individual easily

he can use other things besides kunai, he can mark the ground and teleport there and forth

jiraiyas speed cant match minatos he would try to deflect all marked objects, but with minatos speed he could easily get a brief contact and mark jiraiya

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

minato DOES NOT have to use kunai in order to do ftg.

jiriyah in sage mode is indeed a beast but it takes him to long to enter sage mode. time isn't something you have in abundance when dealing with minato. no matter if your dealing with 3 or 13 of the best shinobi.

their trump card (sannin) in all this would have to be tsunade's summons.

but that's just my opinion.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    And that is exactly why I'm
    the King in this deck of
    cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoton View Post
    I was being sarcastic :P Because blackbird said Tsunade would get killed so easily, the sarcasm in even that sentence explains for itself.
    Oh, sorry didn't notice xD

Page 2 of 2 « First 12