Re: Madara

we actually still don´t know if tobi is madara, so we don´t know

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Migualon12 View Post
    we actually still don´t know if tobi is madara, so we don´t know
    I thought tobi was just a name he was using to trick the people in akatsuki? Like deidara..

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

we don't know atm. it's one of the biggest mysteries in naruto.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Saving the world once again

Don't be too quick to judge or the truth will blind you with pepper spray

Status
    Feb 2011
    Think Logically

My theory is that his eye is a space-time jutsu and that time passes more slowly their gravity is less etc. which would make the appearance of aging lower, give him a lot of time to train while time passes by faster in the other dimension, and hardly age at all(compared to the time he would on the outside anyways).

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmack View Post
    we don't know atm. it's one of the biggest mysteries in naruto.
    Haha is it really? Dude i seriously thought it was to trick the people in akatsuki. After that tobi was pretty much dead haha

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

madara says he's still around because of his strong chakra and something else I think?

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

speaking of chakra, u think madara gaining senju's power has anything to do with it?

Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status.

Madara is Tobi and Tobi is Madara
    O.o

Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status.

he probably did the same thing as Kakazu and just switch hearts from time to time. Doesn't seem that far fetched .

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

speaking of chakra, u think madara gaining senju's power has anything to do with it?
    Not sure personaly, he already had Senju dna, when he used Izanji and was in controll of it as he bnoasts when fighting Konan to have the complete form of Izanji.

I'll be really pissed if he has strong chakra, and senju/uchiha dna becasue he was the baby of Uzumaki Mito, and Senju Harishima. Because I cant stand being left out of the loop to privy but vital info.

Were kind of privy as to the details of their baby. But it could give him the 3 types of dna/abilities through blood, and relations, and it would put him being around in the right time frame to watch the real Uchiha Madara die fighting the first.And rekendle war with the Uchiha and leaf blah blah...

But again his history and past/actions are contradictory/vague at best. But could be because of the aquisition of Senju dna. But Uzumaki from the eddy village, and distant blood relatives of the Senju were already known for their longevity and I think their powerful chakra reserves.

Last edited by shadedcrow; 03-19-2011 at 12:59 AM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by shadedcrow View Post
    Not sure personaly, he already had Senju dna, when he used Izanji and was in controll of it as he bnoasts when fighting Konan to have the complete form of Izanji.

I'll be really pissed if he has strong chakra, and senju/uchiha dna becasue he was the baby of Uzumaki Mito, and Senju Harishima. Because I cant stand being left out of the loop to privy but vital info.

Were kind of privy as to the details of their baby. But it could give him the 3 types of dna/abilities through blood, and relations, and it would put him being around in the right time frame to watch the real Uchiha Madara die fighting the first.And rekendle war with the Uchiha and leaf blah blah...

But again his history and past/actions are contradictory/vague at best. But could be because of the aquisition of Senju dna. But Uzumaki from the eddy village, and distant blood relatives of the Senju were already known for their longevity and I think their powerful chakra reserves.
    that's definitely something to think about. i remember a while ago someone mentioned kagami uchiha as being tobi/madara. i forget which chapter, but when kyubi is invading konoha there's a panel where sarutobi and his former teammates standing side by side. everyone's there except for danzo and this kagami. suspicious suspicious...

Status
    Jan 2011
    Hello, I'm Marquise. How are
    you?

I dont think that we have any concrete proof that "Madara" is who he claims to be. Like its been said before, maybe he( who ever it its ) is only using that name for the fear that it instills in other and reputation

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

that's definitely something to think about. i remember a while ago someone mentioned kagami uchiha as being tobi/madara. i forget which chapter, but when kyubi is invading konoha there's a panel where sarutobi and his former teammates standing side by side. everyone's there except for danzo and this kagami. suspicious suspicious...
    Yeah I mentioned that in my duped by danzo thread, in the discussion forums too. If you look at the anime where it shows Itachi talking to an Anbu, telling him he had to make his choice of what he was going to do with his clan before ANBU did their thing. It think it could have been Kagami or Sushui. Made a thread about it too in the Charater quesions forum.

Quote Originally Posted by abysmal14 View Post
    I dont think that we have any concrete proof that "Madara" is who he claims to be. Like its been said before, maybe he( who ever it its ) is only using that name for the fear that it instills in other and reputation
    I personaly wouldnt use the name of someone who died the the first hokage other than to make people wonder wth?

Status
    Jan 2011
    Hello, I'm Marquise. How are
    you?

Quote Originally Posted by shadedcrow View Post
    I personaly wouldnt use the name of someone who died the the first hokage other than to make people wonder wth?
    Oh really ? Who's name would you use ? the catch is that you can't use someone's name who was once regarded a hero but if you do explain ?