Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

sasuke vs raikage

ok well watching the latest episode it looked like sasuke was about to lose be4 gaara stepped in
    but i dont think thts the case i dont think that wuld have killed sasuke but if u can see. u see raikages lower body not just his legs over the black flames even if it did end up killing sasuke raikages lower half wuld have been engulfed in the black flames

and if he was able to cut hi lower part of the body he wuld of eventully died by blood loss coz tht guy who healed the arm it took him a bit just for raikages arm doing the lower part of the body wuld have taken alot longer
    no matter how u look at it raikage probz wuld of died by sasuke but sasuke probz wuld have died as well

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: sasuke vs raikage

Um.....kinda late dude lol

Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status.

id like you to look up my fav/ latest thread called "just a suggestion: The 10 commandments!!"

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon

Quote Originally Posted by rihari View Post
    ok well watching the latest episode it looked like sasuke was about to lose be4 gaara stepped in
    but i dont think thts the case i dont think that wuld have killed sasuke but if u can see. u see raikages lower body not just his legs over the black flames even if it did end up killing sasuke raikages lower half wuld have been engulfed in the black flames

and if he was able to cut hi lower part of the body he wuld of eventully died by blood loss coz tht guy who healed the arm it took him a bit just for raikages arm doing the lower part of the body wuld have taken alot longer
    no matter how u look at it raikage probz wuld of died by sasuke but sasuke probz wuld have died as well

dude i already went HAM on the last dude who posted this crappy idea and the damn thread lasted 13 pages long...

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=67147

maybe instead of creating this thread you should have posted your thuoghts on this thread..

btw my sig says it all....

Last edited by NarutoVsGoku; 03-19-2011 at 04:12 AM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

sasuke