Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... Last»
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apple only.

Naruto Manga 418 Predictions / 417 Discussion

Naruto Manga 417 has been released.
    http://www.narutobase.net/Gallery/Naruto-Manga/417/

Discuss here Naruto Manga 417 and predict Naruto Manga 418.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The One

I'm the First One

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i was expecting something better...

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by POUYaSoS View Post
    I'm the First One
    I'm disappointed, sasuke has a new power, strong enough to crush konoha.-__-
    i bet raikage sets out himself, and takes sasuke on, but since he's too injured from last fight
    he may get defeated, madara or another akatsuki member saves sasuke.
    and maybe someone from akatsuki dies. juugo, suigetsu, karin the weakest are
    they have a big possibility to get killed

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ok....sasuke sight is blurry or his eye was hurtin for some reason.... sumthin to that effect.... wat did the raikage mean konoha dealt wit huga quick... are they talkin bout the incident wit neji's father ? and even if he has a kage meeting.... wat are they gonna do ? send all kages after akats ? proly not... And where the hell is kisame ?

PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Versuvio View Post
    Naruto Manga 417 has been released.
    http://www.narutobase.net/Gallery/Naruto-Manga/417/

Discuss here Naruto Manga 417 and predict Naruto Manga 418.
    Thank you... You are the BOMB!!!!!

Typical Naruto still hasnt got it down... I wonder the hiding he is getting from Pa frog is Toughening him up. What if he drank the frog oil then what? But its good to see he is keen then ever.
    Nice way to learn how to balance.
    I really like the training he is doing right now being able to balance is one of the most important training he has undergone... With this he will be able to concentrate on all accepts of his life. And maybe being more able to control the 9 tails chakar.
    What a massive tongue but that a frog for you.

Hawk seem to be getting along together more...

Shark boys cool in a sence he can completely turn into water, and turn into a Mermaid/ Merman. I like him more since I saw him take on the 8 tails to protect Hawk which was awesome. Proud to see.

Whats up with Sasuke? Losing his eye sight wow... Time to rely no yo older Brothers eyes... Like Itachi wanted...PLEASE I WANNA SEE EMS. But no he is way to emo for his own good.
    WELL!! when he fights Naruto with MS only then he will be blind. NICE ONE DUDE!!!

A POWER STRONG ENOUGH TO DETROY KONOHA!!! Like whatever if you think that then dude your dead already... DEAD MAN WALKING.

Cloud Shinobi
    WOW HOW HOT IS THAT GIRLS I MEAM KUNOCHI!!!!!!! ANd Beautiful Village hidden in the clouds
    The Raikage P.A ...

But I hope Hawk didnt kill the cloud Shinobi just like that I would have liked it to see him action... see what he has got.
    COOL LIZARD!!! I wont one...
    The RAIKAGE seem pissed but what has he got in stor for the 5 Kages meeting up... I would really love to see this cant wait... 5 kages in one sport... FIRST timer in NARUTO... its time for the KAGES BATTLE ROYAL!!!! I wish.
    Hahahahaaa Protien YEAH ID SAY...

HYUGA NEJIS DAD... DAIM dont like the cloud village anymore...
    MADARA still relying on pein???

Last edited by platinum69; 09-19-2008 at 07:44 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

raikage is mad at konoha because they didn't took sasuke down
    because he's from konoha, just like they handled the hyuuga problem

ems (emo sharingan)

Ninja from beyond the sea arxeza's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

A kage summit eh? Oh so are we going to see some more of Gaara finally!? I think the summit might happen post invasion and will be a way of revealling the new hokage should tsunade die in the battle. But it would be good to finally see the Mizukage (if it is still Madara than that will probably be even more interesting) and the Tsuchikage up close. I wonder if anything esle will come up in the meeting besides Akatsuki... I reckon the Kage's might put protecting Naruto as priority and then launch an assult against the remainder of the organisation.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wow, things are again picking up and starting to get more and more interesting.

More of Naruto training, and from what was stated, he will be completing the training on the next manga. I agree with someone who posted in NB, Naruto NEEDS a new outfit.

Sasuke's starting to feel the MS consequence of damaging his eyes. Sasuke is in BIG TROUBLE with his eyes and the Raikage's wrath. I wonder what "new power enough to crush Konoha" he said he have. MAYBE he can copy other MS Abilities, haha, just a random thought. Well he did see Madara extinguished Amaterasu.

And, boy oh boy, someone's very angry. A summit with the 5 Kages to deal with Akatsuki, assembling Kumogakure ninjas, Raikage's getting ready for payback. Pain & Konan vs Konoha. Akatsuki vs Kumogakure. Hope to see some more action soon.

P.S. ---> Poor communication lizard, just added to the list of reasons for Sasuke Haters. ^_^v

demon of the bloody mist Zabuza the Demon's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yea that means madarra will be at the sumit as well as garra as they are both kages wonder what the rock kage looks like

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wath is that neji father problem u r talking about???

If the kages are gonna make a sumit i think madara will not go.

Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by platinum69 View Post
    ...Nice way to learn how to balance.
    I really like the training he is doing right now being able to balance is one of the most important training he has undergone... With this he will be able to concentrate on all accepts of his life. And maybe being more able to control the 9 tails chakar.
    What a massive tongue but that a frog for you.

Hawk seem to be getting along together more...

Whats up with Sasuke? Losing his eye sight wow... Time to rely no yo older Brothers eyes... Like Itachi wanted...PLEASE I WANNA SEE EMS. But no he is way to emo for his own good...

A POWER STRONG ENOUGH TO DETROY KONOHA!!! Like whatever if you think that then dude your dead already... DEAD MAN WALKING.
    Thanks, Versubio!

I also liked Naruto's training. He will concentrate, just finding it hard to do it in a different way (=without the oil)

It seems that "famous" interview to Kishi may have been real: Sasuke IS loosing his eyesight.

About the power enought to destroy Konoha: do you think he meant "I now have a team?" plus his ability to end the black fire?

What drove me mad is that Sasuke IS thinking about destroying Konoha!!
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad:
    I didn't want things to happen in that way. All I can hope is he changes his mind once there, but now I see little possibilities for that!
    It seems that Sasuke will not be the Akatsuki to befriend Naruto (for newbies: there seems to be an interview in which the author said one of Akatsuki members would befriend Naruto).

Quote Originally Posted by LeafDude View Post

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D you're right! One of them will be missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenzou View Post
    ... I wonder what "new power enough to crush Konoha" he said he have. MAYBE he can copy other MS Abilities, haha, just a random thought. Well he did see Madara extinguished Amaterasu.

And, boy oh boy, someone's very angry. A summit with the 5 Kages to deal with Akatsuki, assembling Kumogakure ninjas, Raikage's getting ready for payback. Pain & Konan vs Konoha. Akatsuki vs Kumogakure. Hope to see some more action soon.
    Good idea about SAsuke been able to copy MS abilities.

Angry, the Raikage is angry. But most of them will be WORRIED.

Last edited by Sasuke Uzumaki; 09-19-2008 at 09:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uzumaki View Post
    Thanks, Versubio!

I also liked Naruto's training. He will concentrate, just finding it hard to do it in a different way (=without the oil)

It seems that "famous" interview to Kishi may have been real: Sasuke IS loosing his eyesight.

About the power enought to destroy Konoha: do you think he meant "I now have a team?" plus his ability to end the black fire?

What drove me mad is that Sasuke IS thinking about destroying Konoha!!
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad:
    I didn't want things to happen in that way. All I can hope is he changes his mind once there, but now I see little possibilities for that!
    It seems that Sasuke will not be the Akatsuki to befriend Naruto (for newbies: there seems to be an interview in which the author said one of Akatsuki members would befriend Naruto).

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D you're right! One of them will be missing.

Good idea about SAsuke been able to copy MS abilities.

Angry, the Raikage is angry. But most of them will be WORRIED.
    can u say 2 me wath is that neji father problem that ppl is talking about?

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok here's what I'm thinking.

Now that the Raikage is going to send Konoha a message about eliminating Sasuke for them. It makes me think if Sakura, Kakashi, Sai & Yamato will even be there when Pain arrives, because once they get Raikages message, Sakura will insist on finding Sasuke again & possible take Naruto with them. Which is a shame if it happens. Naruto is just about to get really strong, he shouldn't be interrupted.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So wow. That chapter was okay. Too bad the thing about Naruto learning about hi parents wasn't in their, like it said in a couple spoilers.
    Narutos training is looking alright.
    Sasuke is a huge ****** -__-
    I hope he gets captured and killed.
    5 KAGE MEETING? WHATTT that is going to be awesomee
    I have a feeling that new group of cloud ninjas will kick ass.

Also, think about this
    Naruto is the destined chiild, right?
    Well what if the cloud captured and killed Sasuke?
    Naruto could get pissed and want to have revenge on the world, puting the world in like living helll since Naruto has the power to destroy it?

Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

can u say 2 me wath is that neji father problem that ppl is talking about?
    No idea!! I also hope someone to tell me. Whatever it was, in case it was mentioned it must have been in the first Naruto manga.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoWind View Post
    Also, think about this
    Naruto is the destined chiild, right?
    Well what if the cloud captured and killed Sasuke?
    Naruto could get pissed and want to have revenge on the world, puting the world in like living helll since Naruto has the power to destroy it?
    Good point, the prophecy says he can either save or destroy the world. But there's a chance that Naruto may get pissed of at Sasuke for trying to destroy Konoha (from this manga, in which Sasuke is not saying but thinking he has a new power to destroy them, I am obliged to think it's for real).

Hey, what if he can? I've just realized no one but Sasuke knows Toby's face! He may be playing Tobi and Kage at the same time!

Last edited by Sasuke Uzumaki; 09-19-2008 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As i suspected, we have a manga without many points of interest. Besides the 5 Kage meeting, there's anything which could surprise us. We all know Sasuke is going to lose his eyesight (ok, perhaps not that fast, but he's going to lose it like Itachi). As i said, Kishi is creating the scenario to start the real deal later. Let's wait and see.

PS: About the power Itachi gave to Naruto, could it be something that allows Naruto to re-establish Sasuke's eyesight? I mean, he said "hope you never need to use it".. but he might have said that just to pass the message: "I hope you never need to use it, because if you do, it will mean that Sasuke is using is MS without control and to do bad stuff". Don't know... it's just a theory.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

1.) The new power Sasuke was referring to was MS I think, but right after he says that he realizes that his eye sight has deteriorated already. He clutched his left eye, which is the Ameratsu eye, right? He better figure out his own way or get Itachi's eyes immediately. If they are around, I bet Madara may use them as leverage to control Sasuke.

2.) The Hyuuga problem was the execution of Neji's father for killing another countries ninja that tried to kidnap Hinata to study the Byakugan. The other country demanded his death in exchange, and Konoha wanted peace so the delivered. Of course the Raikage doesn't know that it wasn't the leader of the Hyuuga but his twin from the lesser family.

Killing someone within your village is apparently easy; however, trying to track a missing ninja isn't, so the Raikage is kind of dumb and over reacts. It's his brother, so his emotions are clouding him.

3.) I wonder if Naruto was having some trouble concentrating because of reading the book since he was crying as he read it. I hope that while Pa frog is training Naruto, Ma frog has incinerated Naruto's old uniform and any material that could construct a similar one. Pa frog will tell him that is the final stage of his training, not having a crappy uniform.

4.) For the Kage summit, I hope Madara and Pein show up in their Akatsuki robes. Then the others are like WTF! I don't think we have seen the fifth Kage yet. There's Gaara, Tsunade, Madara, Pein, and someone else I don't know of.

5.) Finally, the big breasted cloud ninja looked like a ****. She's a freaking ninja not some prostitute. At least Tsunade still acts like a shinobi.

yondaime student ToadSageJiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

its really said that naruto just out of no where finished his sage training and we could not even see it while saskue gets 3 pages to drink sttupid water i dont know what is the big deal with saskue but it is driving me crazy

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    jus chilling

i chapter was cool i liked it. sasuke has a new power WOW what a surprise. naruto's training is hard to balance on that lil thing i couldnt do that even if i wanted to

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by FireBlade View Post
    PS: About the power Itachi gave to Naruto, could it be something that allows Naruto to re-establish Sasuke's eyesight? I mean, he said "hope you never need to use it".. but he might have said that just to pass the message: "I hope you never need to use it, because if you do, it will mean that Sasuke is using is MS without control and to do bad stuff". Don't know... it's just a theory.
    Thats a cool theory.... never thought about that. I think it would be a little too convenient. but then agian taking killer bee out with an amaretsu after getting pounded is pretty convienent also.

I still maintain that its to dispell sasuke's genjutsu and he hopes he never has to use it because that would mean that naruto was attacked by his best friend. and Itachi hopes that he raided him better than that...lol. anyways

yondaime student ToadSageJiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

does anyone know why naruto has already completed sage training and we didnt see it? and if he completed it wouldnt he have mastered balancing

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ToadSageJiraiya View Post
    does anyone know why naruto has already completed sage training and we didnt see it? and if he completed it wouldnt he have mastered balancing
    I guess he mastered control using oil, but not without the oil, so in a way I guess he mastered it, but now he needs to draw it in without the oil. I dunno seems kinda contradictory. maybe he masters it in the next issue. Or mayb he mastered it while sasuke was knocking his water over, who knows.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ToadSageJiraiya View Post
    i think it means in the next chapter he will have completed it

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I was just thinking how is the Kage meeting going to go?

Raikage: What are we gona do about sasuke?
    Tsunade: Welll, he is Naruto's friend so.... yeah.
    Raikage: Who the hell is Naruto?
    Gaara: He's my bud.
    Raikage: right...........???? Well then......
    Other two Kages: *whisper to each other* what's going on here?

Maybe the Raikage will go the Mr. T way ( I saw that in an earlier thread and liked it)

Raikage: Sasuke's a fool. I'ma break his face

I guess my point would be Sasuke is the enemy now, action must be taken. If konoha doesnt do anything they risk gaining a new enemy, which would move the story along but its probabluy not what the readers are going to want.

When are we going to see more about kakashi and sakura? maybe when the Raikage declares war on kanoha? maybe thats how this will all come together.

I was just hinking now theat they have the 8-tails, pain has to come all the way back. I can see it now

Pain: all right we're at Konoha's gate.
    his cell phone rings *ring*
    Pain: what do you mean I have to come all the way back!!! this is what the readers wanted to see!! ahhh man.

Last edited by Scary Yamato; 09-19-2008 at 01:06 PM.

Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... Last»