Page 27 of 27 « First ... 172324252627
    Status
    May 2008
    This user has no status.

i really don't know if i should post this here but here i go anyways hahaha....ok i think the ways things are developing that killerbee won't be sealed away since pain is at Konoha or close by (explaining the obious) but Raikage is gonna figure this out and well if he knows akatski needs pein to seal killerbee away then he's gonna aid Konoha in stopping Pein and probably end up death but buying enough time for Naruto to get there with some sage battle training ready to have an awsome fight alongside Kakashi, shika, lee, neji, (you know the group)...then naruto is gonna do "that" jutsu and everyone is gonna be like all of Pein's or most of them will be dead/suffer great damages and he will be forced to retreat...theeen killerbee will be seales (sorry killerbe i liked u but u need to be sacrifice tu build tension and focus on naruto hahaha)

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by maxxxmouse View Post
    i really don't know if i should post this here but here i go anyways hahaha....ok i think the ways things are developing that killerbee won't be sealed away since pain is at Konoha or close by (explaining the obious) but Raikage is gonna figure this out and well if he knows akatski needs pein to seal killerbee away then he's gonna aid Konoha in stopping Pein and probably end up death but buying enough time for Naruto to get there with some sage battle training ready to have an awsome fight alongside Kakashi, shika, lee, neji, (you know the group)...then naruto is gonna do "that" jutsu and everyone is gonna be like all of Pein's or most of them will be dead/suffer great damages and he will be forced to retreat...theeen killerbee will be seales (sorry killerbe i liked u but u need to be sacrifice tu build tension and focus on naruto hahaha)
    lol

i can definatally see this happening not a bad theory

world rests in my hands The child of prophecy's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

Concepts still in doubt in Naruto.

There are still a lot of concepts in the Naruto world which still remain un answered.

1. What is Sasuke's "New Power".
    2 What is the new techniques Naruto is trying to manufacture.
    3. What exactly is the power Pain going to create with all the tailed beasts.
    4. What is the meaning of the evidence Jiraiya left behind.
    5 What is the power Itachi gave Naruto and why did he say" I hope you never have to use it".
    6 Who are the new cloud shinobi and what are they going to do with hawk?
    7. It madara/tobi the mizukage
    8. What does Madara plan to do with sasuke?
    9. Will Sasuke and Naruto become friends.
    10 What is going to happen at the meeting of KAges.
    11 What exactly is Pain going to do find the kyubii or do something else