Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 26 to 42 of 42
  1. #26
    Sith Lord of the Lawyers Darthlawsuit's Avatar
    Status
    Darthlawsuit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,531
    Post Thanks / Like
    Need additional Phylons
     

    Re: President Obama order's war in Libya

    Check this one out, talk about oppression

    http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/africa...ex.html?hpt=C1
     
         

  2. #27
    Member ChibakuKaiten's Avatar
    Status
    ChibakuKaiten is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    342
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: President Obama order's war in Libya

    One
    Big
    Ass
    Mistake
    America

    OBAMA
     
         

  3. #28
    Member ChibakuKaiten's Avatar
    Status
    ChibakuKaiten is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    342
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: President Obama order's war in Libya

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w53TMpk6QNc

    watch this the music is stupid but its crazy its obama and osama!

    Facial feature comparison and its legit!
     
         

  4. #29
    Senior Member tacobelt's Avatar
    Status
    tacobelt is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,068
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rules of Acquisition #15.
    Acting stupid is often smart.
     

    Re: President Obama order's war in Libya

    RON PAUL<-- you tube, the only politician who makes any sense and sadly that's why he wont get elected.
     
         

  5. #30
    Meep Mizutoki's Avatar
    Status
    Mizutoki is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Kandor
    Posts
    11,131
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: President Obama order's war in Libya

    Implying America is the "evil" one.
    Implying it's only for oil.
    Implying that U.S. wanted to bomb Libya.
    Implying. Haha

    Little known fact, America was asked for help by other world leaders, to help in Libya. They joined cause allies stick together.

    Now this happens once the U.S. joins.

    Some foreign person who is brainwashed by media, or just hates the U.S., "OH LOOK AMERICA IS BOMBING LIBYA WTF ARE THEY DOING THEY ARE SO POWER HUNGRY DRR THEY JUST WANT OIL DERPP WHY DID THEY START THIS?? DURR"
     
         

  6. #31
    LEAF jinyu's Avatar
    Status
    jinyu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,102
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: President Obama order's war in Libya

    just as in the manga your justice is my injustice
     
         

  7. #32
    Meep Mizutoki's Avatar
    Status
    Mizutoki is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Kandor
    Posts
    11,131
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: President Obama order's war in Libya

    Quote Originally Posted by jinyu View Post
    just as in the manga your justice is my injustice
    Sure kid.

    If America denied to help, just think. We would still be attacked by foreigners for not helping. Haha
    Most likely look more, "evil".
     
         

  8. #33
    Senior Member tacobelt's Avatar
    Status
    tacobelt is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,068
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rules of Acquisition #15.
    Acting stupid is often smart.
     

    Re: President Obama order's war in Libya

    i have to admit u.s. is the only country who has the means and the balls to wage war in a practical scale, but this is not a humanitarian aid, its civil war and we took a side because we got media pressured not because "it was the right thing to do". if china kills 1million of its citizens tomorrow will we say OH Snap we have to stop them!... no we wont cause they are not some weak country. so the real reason is #1 because we got pressure and #2 because we can win.
     
         

  9. #34
    Sith Lord of the Lawyers Darthlawsuit's Avatar
    Status
    Darthlawsuit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,531
    Post Thanks / Like
    Need additional Phylons
     

    Re: President Obama order's war in Libya

    Quote Originally Posted by ChibakuKaiten View Post
    One
    Big
    Ass
    Mistake
    America

    OBAMA
    Well its easy to see who the idiots are here. Anyone that uses those dumbass catch phrases obviously know nothing about politics. Also, MCCain has proven himself incapable of anything since Obama got elected and he was the only other choice.

    i have to admit u.s. is the only country who has the means and the balls to wage war in a practical scale, but this is not a humanitarian aid, its civil war and we took a side because we got media pressured not because "it was the right thing to do". if china kills 1million of its citizens tomorrow will we say OH Snap we have to stop them!... no we wont cause they are not some weak country. so the real reason is #1 because we got pressure and #2 because we can win.
    First rule of war: Don't start a war you cannot finish.

    Would you rather we just invade China with no hope of victory? If we are not sure we can win then its a dumb idea to fight it. Unless they are forcing you into the war (Germany/Japan).

    Besides we have helped the Libyan people out greatly and I do not think they will forget it so easily in the future. Also gadaffi funded a few attacks on America so Gadaffi wasn't a real great person to keep in power (national security wise).
     
         
    Last edited by Darthlawsuit; 03-26-2011 at 09:19 PM.

  10. #35
    Sage wargear's Avatar
    Status
    wargear is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The 18 wheeler that just passed you...
    Posts
    351
    Post Thanks / Like
    worn out in Montana...
     

    Re: President Obama order's war in Libya

    I mistrust both sides but the socialist lefts wonder boy is shown to be a political windsock (suckup?) interested only in getting re elected and not offending his base... And why are we the worlds police force? I'd rather see us help our Japanese friends deal with a tragic disaster and let the European's step up and keep their backyard clean.... Day late n dollar short
     
         

  11. #36
    Senior Member tacobelt's Avatar
    Status
    tacobelt is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,068
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rules of Acquisition #15.
    Acting stupid is often smart.
     

    the euro are our allies and they are little help. and i say little not that they are useless. who else is helping? we helped iraq where are they? we helped afghanistan where are they? we spent billions on other muslim countries where are they? oh right.. they said someone should do something at the start of the war... put a no fly zone... and now they are not going to send troops instead they are going to do humanitarian aid. if they themselves dont want to help each other who are we to intevene? we are different nation and more than an ocean apart.

    also exactly.. we wont invade china.. thats the whole point.. im saying we do it because we can & not because its the right thing to do.

    Quote Originally Posted by wargear View Post
    I mistrust both sides but the socialist lefts wonder boy is shown to be a political windsock (suckup?) interested only in getting re elected and not offending his base... And why are we the worlds police force? I'd rather see us help our Japanese friends deal with a tragic disaster and let the European's step up and keep their backyard clean.... Day late n dollar short
    i agree completely, lets stop waging war and only help in natural disasters. our troops should "only" be used if we are being attacked on our soil.

    the notion that its for national security is flawed. reality is that no other country currently in this planet has the means to wage war on us. putting nukes aside, there is no real threat that we will be laid siege or attacked. the worst any other country can do is more suicide bombers and that wont bring about the destruction of America.
     
         
    Last edited by Caliburn; 03-29-2011 at 11:34 AM.

  12. #37
    Sage wargear's Avatar
    Status
    wargear is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The 18 wheeler that just passed you...
    Posts
    351
    Post Thanks / Like
    worn out in Montana...
     

    Re: President Obama order's war in Libya

    Quote Originally Posted by tacobelt View Post
    i agree completely, lets stop waging war and only help in natural disasters. our troops should "only" be used if we are being attacked on our soil.
    Thanks dude!
    Perhaps a wee bit of perspective.... I served in the Navy and went all over the place and saw just how much we're hated and despised yet we keep throwing money at these folks... They don't care, they don't like us, and all the money in the world won't change it... wasting our time in Afghanistan, same in Iraq, now Libya... you think the Saudi's like us? LOL! And we've earned it too... we need to fix our country first and get our self respect back! :mad:
     
         

  13. #38
    Sith Lord of the Lawyers Darthlawsuit's Avatar
    Status
    Darthlawsuit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,531
    Post Thanks / Like
    Need additional Phylons
     

    Re: President Obama order's war in Libya

    Quote Originally Posted by tacobelt View Post
    we helped iraq where are they?

    we helped afghanistan where are they?
    Actually we invaded Iraq as aggressors without any clear plan or purpose. Thank you Bush.

    Al Quida attacked us in 9/11 an we responded by attacking the country that was harboring and working together with Al quida. We didn't help Afghan we invaded in response to their attack on us.

    get your facts straight.

    we wont invade china
    No, cause we would lose. Any country that invades another knowing they will lose is stupid. Its like Mexico attacking us because we Illegally invaded Iraq.
     
         

  14. #39
    Senior Member konohashinobi's Avatar
    Status
    konohashinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,966
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: President Obama order's war in Libya

    Quote Originally Posted by ★ Rei ★ View Post
    Because of power and wealth.
    I agree. After all, there was a crisis in Sudan, there's the Palestinian one and if its to promote democracy and blah, blah blah, there's the situation in Ivory Coast. I wonder why Libya is the Priority? Oil anyone?
     
         

  15. #40
    Scary Yamato's Avatar
    Status
    Scary Yamato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    13,589
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: President Obama order's war in Libya

    Quote Originally Posted by cyborg View Post
    This was said by john kerry, that if michigan were a country, the number of troops it contributed to iraq was greater than ANY of those countries besides the US and UK......that's not really much of a coalition. Here france is playing a substantial role. Anyways, i could be wrong maybe the war is'nt justified.
    Quote Originally Posted by konohashinobi View Post
    I agree. After all, there was a crisis in Sudan, there's the Palestinian one and if its to promote democracy and blah, blah blah, there's the situation in Ivory Coast. I wonder why Libya is the Priority? Oil anyone?
    I'm tired of hearing that it's only about Oil. With the Lybia conflict there are other contries involved and helping. As Cyborg stated, France is playing a substantial role. They must be in it for the oil too, huh? Forget about Gadhafi trying to kill innocent people.

    The US is not trying to insert a hand picked leader into office for Lybia in order to better our relations; all we are trying to do is get Gadhafi away from a position of power.
     
         

  16. #41
    Senior Member tacobelt's Avatar
    Status
    tacobelt is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,068
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rules of Acquisition #15.
    Acting stupid is often smart.
     

    Re: President Obama order's war in Libya

    Quote Originally Posted by Darthlawsuit View Post
    Actually we invaded Iraq as aggressors without any clear plan or purpose. Thank you Bush.

    Al Quida attacked us in 9/11 an we responded by attacking the country that was harboring and working together with Al quida. We didn't help Afghan we invaded in response to their attack on us.

    get your facts straight.


    No, cause we would lose. Any country that invades another knowing they will lose is stupid. Its like Mexico attacking us because we Illegally invaded Iraq.
    what were the reasons given to why we invaded iraq? top of the list WMD(a lie), #2 to stop a tyrant that terrorized & used gas on his ppl, to bring freedom....democracy... yea i dont buy it but those were the reasons given.

    you got some of the Afghan part right, but its a FACT they had plans to invade afghanistan since around 1998. 9/11 was what really pushed it. and then why did we stay? freedoms ect ect
    we are also helping s.korea, israel and idk who else

    & i was being sarcastic when i said it.. the point was that they obviously hate us and same thing will be with libya...........we will spend millions and get nowhere

    about china. thats my point exactly.. so dont see difference you are trying to make to what i said.?... "Its like Mexico attacking us because we Illegally invaded Iraq".. bad example but ok.... w/e you say.

    its a hypocrisy to say "we are doing this to stop civilians from being killed" but choose when to look away, we should just say Sorry and let them sort their own junk. if we intervene everytime there is a genocide/civilwar/idk what. all we are doing is pissing off 1 side and its neightbors. unless the people we help say --YES! thanks for helping us, we are now allies, your enemies are our enemies.-- then its pretty much useless to intervene.


    and lastly holy hell on a stick. last time i type this much
     
         

  17. #42
    You can't fix stupid! Aizen Tono's Avatar
    Status
    Aizen Tono is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    1,108
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: President Obama order's war in Libya

    As a Canadian this frightens me because we will likely have to support the USA's choice to go to war, I understand that what is happening in Libya is terrible, but I do not feel that the USA is in any position to start another war they cannot finance, it has drastically effected the USA economy(war in afghanistan/iraq) and may cause the US dollar to lose it's place as the worlds reserve currency. This would cause MAD CHAOS in North America, causing serious price increases on just about every item we consume. However, the UN also supports USA in this war so maybe it won't have as bad of an affect on the lives of North Americans, we won't know until it is too late
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •