Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Madara is not that bright.

Why didnt Madara tell Zetzu to take Narutos body after he fought against Sasuke in the valley of the end? Naruto was unconscious already.

:confused:

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Madara is not that bright.

who knows if he took him then what naruto would be over. and then that show we all love would suck. plus he obvoiusly knew who naruto was cuz he held him as a baby oops i mean tried to kill him as a baby

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah, this makes me think why Madara wants only Sasuke specifically to fight Naruto

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

Madara has always been infatuated on which side of the family is better Uchiha or Senju and Naruto is basically the last of the Senju and Sasuke is basically the last of the Uchiha so who ever wins this battle determines who the better "Son" was i think this is his true motive.....

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol that would be an extremely pitiful reason

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

thats true i hope the uchiha get there revenge. the senju were basically like nazi's (no offence to the jewish community just using a metaphor)

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Madara promised Itachi that he wouldnt make a move against the leaf. But now that Itachi has died Madara has manipulated and is using Sauske to do so. Is my main reason why Zetsu didnt take his body, also Madara could has in theory had the Nine tailed beast in his control twice. Wth is up with that? Now he has to get it a third time. Least efficent ninja coup ever!

Senior Comedian Member -The Agent-'s Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Queran Uchiha View Post
    thats true i hope the uchiha get there revenge. the senju were basically like nazi's (no offence to the jewish community just using a metaphor)
    Really? How were they like Nazis?

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

Quote Originally Posted by MrSharingan View Post
    lol that would be an extremely pitiful reason
    But look what is he tring to do set the battle up for Naruto and Sasuke to have almost the same standards to his and the Firsts, two powerful shinobi to the death for the honor of their clan.....

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -The Agent- View Post
    Thanks for asking so I dont have to. Let me know if I didnt rep you for it. lol

Quote Originally Posted by HightimesHoward View Post
    But look what is he tring to do set the battle up for Naruto and Sasuke to have almost the same standards to his and the Firsts, two powerful shinobi to the death for the honor of their clan.....
    I think hes trying to make up for all the battles and blood spilt between the two sons of the Sage of the Six Paths. Or hopes that the darkness(Sauske/Uchiha) can overcome the light(Naruto/uzumaki/Senju).

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

Quote Originally Posted by shadedcrow View Post

I think hes trying to make up for all the battles and blood spilt between the two sons of the Sage of the Six Paths. Or hopes that the darkness(Sauske/Uchiha) can overcome the light(Naruto/uzumaki/Senju).
    Thats kinda what I'm tring to get at that he wants to see which "Son's" clan comes out on top....

He could've had Naruto so many times but he wants him to get strong to face Sasuke and the same for Sasuke he is one of the people that could possible bring Madara down and what does Madara do give him Ems he is tring to power them up for the big battle to decide the fate of the other clan.....

Last edited by Howard; 03-21-2011 at 03:56 AM.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol I don't think anyone's spiteful enough to go through all of that trouble simply because of a family dispute a million years ago

Senior Comedian Member -The Agent-'s Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No prob. I guess it won't let you rep me twice in a row but its cool .

I really want to see how he can make that comparison.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

lol I don't think anyone's spiteful enough to go through all of that trouble simply because of a family dispute a million years ago
    If his real plan was the Moon Eye plan why let Naruto go free for so long and why power Sasuke up?

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Morteus View Post
    Why didnt Madara tell Zetzu to take Narutos body after he fought against Sasuke in the valley of the end? Naruto was unconscious already.

:confused:
    coz the demon statues requires balance.
    if the nine tails was sealed first then it could cause destabilization to the gedo statue and make it useless.
    also, they had to prepare first remember?
    thats why they started to move out only 3 years after sasuke left.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thats kinda what I'm tring to get at that he wants to see which "Son's" clan comes out on top....

He could've had Naruto so many times but he wants him to get strong to face Sasuke and the same for Sasuke he is one of the people that could possible bring Madara down and what does Madara do give him Ems he is tring to power them up for the big battle to decide the fate of the other clan.....
    Maybe their battle is nerver not going to happen, Its going to be crazy when it does go down. Sauskes genjuitsu is going to be useless, because of the demon fox. I think pitting Uchiha against against Uzumaki/Senju was a dumb idea.

except mabey the Clampets and the Jedds at the mason dixon line.

No prob. I guess it won't let you rep me twice in a row but its cool .

I really want to see how he can make that comparison.
    me too.

If his real plan was the Moon Eye plan why let Naruto go free for so long and why power Sasuke up?
    I think he is trying to recreate the famous battle between the first and "himself"

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    coz the demon statues requires balance.
    if the nine tails was sealed first then it could cause destabilization to the gedo statue and make it useless.
    also, they had to prepare first remember?
    thats why they started to move out only 3 years after sasuke left.

Madara also had the three tailed beast and let it go and it was living in a lake for who knows how long. Madara is seriously slipping. Having a jinjuriki like the 4th Mizkage under his control and then having Ao break the genjuitsu. I'd think he would have had Kisame take Ao out so he wouldn't have posed a threat.

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well if madaras story is true. first the 2 hokage made the uchiha clan the police force of konoha so the senju clan could keep better watch over the uchiha clan. then after the attack on the leaf village. the senju thought the uchiha had something to do with the fox attack and moved the entire clan to the off skirts on the village and the only ppl that lived in that part of village were uchihas. so they basically were discriminated against and segargated(sorry for the spelling error) from the rest of the leaf village. and had them under watch 24/7 but anbu black ops. then the uchiha tried to rebel against the senju. and we all know what happened next the senju ordered itachi uchiha to kill his own clan. if you look at all the hokages were from the senju clan. there was never an uchiha hokage. so the senju had power and controll over the entire village and the all powerful uchiha clan was the only clan in the village that is basically gone from the leaf villages history.

now i dont wanna bring up the history of the nazi's becuase this is not the place to do it but there was some similarities in how the senju treated the uchiha and how the nazi's treated the jews. * again i dont wanna offend anyone in the jewish community or anyone that feels strongly about this*

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

Maybe their battle is nerver not going to happen, Its going to be crazy when it does go down. Sauskes genjuitsu is going to be useless, because of the demon fox. I think pitting Uchiha against against Uzumaki/Senju was a dumb idea.

except mabey the Clampets and the Jedds at the mason dixon line.

me too.

I think he is trying to recreate the famous battle between the first and "himself"

Madara also had the three tailed beast and let it go and it was living in a lake for who knows how long. Madara is seriously slipping. Having a jinjuriki like the 4th Mizkage under his control and then having Ao break the genjuitsu. I'd think he would have had Kisame take Ao out so he wouldn't have posed a threat.
    You and I are thinking almost the same thing.....

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saving the world once again

Didn't kakashi show up a few after Sasuke left?

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Mugetsu View Post
    Didn't kakashi show up a few after Sasuke left?
    ¿Que?

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well if madaras story is true. first the 2 hokage made the uchiha clan the police force of konoha so the senju clan could keep better watch over the uchiha clan. then after the attack on the leaf village. the senju thought the uchiha had something to do with the fox attack and moved the entire clan to the off skirts on the village and the only ppl that lived in that part of village were uchihas. so they basically were discriminated against and segargated(sorry for the spelling error) from the rest of the leaf village. and had them under watch 24/7 but anbu black ops. then the uchiha tried to rebel against the senju. and we all know what happened next the senju ordered itachi uchiha to kill his own clan. if you look at all the hokages were from the senju clan. there was never an uchiha hokage. so the senju had power and controll over the entire village and the all powerful uchiha clan was the only clan in the village that is basically gone from the leaf villages history.

now i dont wanna bring up the history of the nazi's becuase this is not the place to do it but there was some similarities in how the senju treated the uchiha and how the nazi's treated the jews. * again i dont wanna offend anyone in the jewish community or anyone that feels strongly about this*
    So because the 2nd hokage (senju) gave the Uchiha a pertinant role in the village, and they were moved to a segerated part of the village( although the 3rd tried to get them to come back/reconsile with them) and then they were killed by Itachi Uchiha? (by hook or crook I think Danzo or Madara made itachi do it with their doryoku personal theory though)

And that puts the Senju on the same level of racial facists who commited genocide( by gassing and burning and firing peoples bodies in huge ovens) and tried to take over the world? Not sure about all that. But your entitled to your oppinion, and how you express it.

You and I are thinking almost the same thing.....
    I dont know wether to be afraid that there is another mind out there similar to mine or to be ahh what the hell +1 rep.

How do you see things happening?

Kakashi didnt show up to rescue Naruto with Pakun until after Naruto left.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I personally think there is more to the Senju and Uchiha story than Madara has let on. I think Madara and Danzo worked to together to segregate the Uchiha, based on what we know about the Third Hokage I doubt he would let that go on.

Look at what Neji thought about his Father. Now we know that it was Neji father who died an honorable death to save his brother's life.

Madara is a liar and Evil. Atleast Oorochimaru was bluntly evil lol.

by the way i wonder about Minato's lineage.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't think were reading the same manga.

I doubt the Senju's made the Uchiha Police Force to keep an eye on them. I mean how do you know they just didn't give them that so the Uchiha could be doing work around the villages? Uchiha's were one of the reason that the 1st became a Hokage cause some or all voted for him instead of Madara. (It's like saying the government of every country have a police force so they can keep a watch on the Police officer wouldn't make sense.) My guess is they just wanted to give the Uchiha's a rightful place in the village with them.

Whatever else you wrote I doubt they're were any Senju's around. Nine Tails attack (When the 4th was around) The only Senju I can think of was Tsunade who wasn't around. Itachi was not ordered by Senju's but Danzo who wanted Sharingan's and he didn't agree with the senju's methods. The Senju's never pushed Uchiha to the out skirts but it was the villagers who are random ppl just like the way Gaara and Naruto were treated because of the bijuu they held inside them.

Only two Hokages came from the Senju clan 1st and 2nd. The Uchiha's were a police force so they had a lot of freedom and open space to work around and solve cases for the village. If anything the biggest problem of the Uchiha's was Madara not the Senju's

Oh and like shadedcrow said the 3rd did try to talk to the Uchiha's and make them return or something along that line

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Okay Shadecrow - i didnt mean to take it to that extent just the basic's of what happened like i know the holocaust was crazy. this didnt excalty play out like the holo. but like i said it did have some similarities thats all im saying. and i swear before danzou died he was trying to take over the world but hey that was cut short. your theory about danzo and madara i agree with that too. because madara framed the uchiha thats why it happened to them. and we all know danzo is a dark character that doesnt care about senju or uchiha. and is fully out for himself

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

So because the 2nd hokage (senju) gave the Uchiha a pertinant role in the village, and they were moved to a segerated part of the village( although the 3rd tried to get them to come back/reconsile with them) and then they were killed by Itachi Uchiha? (by hook or crook I think Danzo or Madara made itachi do it with their doryoku personal theory though)

And that puts the Senju on the same level of racial facists who commited genocide( by gassing and burning and firing peoples bodies in huge ovens) and tried to take over the world? Not sure about all that. But your entitled to your oppinion, and how you express it.

I dont know wether to be afraid that there is another mind out there similar to mine or to be ahh what the hell +1 rep.

How do you see things happening?

Kakashi didnt show up to rescue Naruto with Pakun until after Naruto left.
    I see it happening like this Madara is going to somehow change Sasuke's perception of Naruto so that he goes after Naruto for his revenge Naruto will have no other choice but to fight him Naruto won't use full strenght beause he doesn't way to kill Sasuke so he scales back his attacks here is the trick part I think Sasuke is going to not kill Naruto but knocl him out Madara is going to step in and try to stop it so he can take the Kyuubii Sasuke is going to realize what is going on and Naruto is going to wake up and they are going to go after Madara but somehow Madara will overpower them he then will take the Kyuubii and make a incomplete Juubii this is where I draw a blank because I really don't know what could happen after theJuubii is formed.... All I can say is Mass Disstuction

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»