Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Madara is not that bright.

Quote Originally Posted by MS Itachi View Post
    I don't think were reading the same manga.

I doubt the Senju's made the Uchiha Police Force to keep an eye on them. I mean how do you know they just didn't give them that so the Uchiha could be doing work around the villages? Uchiha's were one of the reason that the 1st became a Hokage cause some or all voted for him instead of Madara. (It's like saying the government of every country have a police force so they can keep a watch on the Police officer wouldn't make sense.) My guess is they just wanted to give the Uchiha's a rightful place in the village with them.

Whatever else you wrote I doubt they're were any Senju's around. Nine Tails attack (When the 4th was around) The only Senju I can think of was Tsunade who wasn't around. Itachi was not ordered by Senju's but Danzo who wanted Sharingan's and he didn't agree with the senju's methods. The Senju's never pushed Uchiha to the out skirts but it was the villagers who are random ppl just like the way Gaara and Naruto were treated because of the bijuu they held inside them.

Only two Hokages came from the Senju clan 1st and 2nd. The Uchiha's were a police force so they had a lot of freedom and open space to work around and solve cases for the village. If anything the biggest problem of the Uchiha's was Madara not the Senju's

Oh and like shadedcrow said the 3rd did try to talk to the Uchiha's and make them return or something along that line
    we are reading the same manga. the third was the only one who tried to convince the others that talking was the right thing to do. but danzo and those two other elders werent trying to here it and wanted to kill them off.

how come there was no uchiha hokages. the uchiha werent trusted and wrongfully accused by the senju.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

Quote Originally Posted by shadedcrow View Post
    So because the 2nd hokage (senju) gave the Uchiha a pertinant role in the village, and they were moved to a segerated part of the village( although the 3rd tried to get them to come back/reconsile with them) and then they were killed by Itachi Uchiha? (by hook or crook I think Danzo or Madara made itachi do it with their doryoku personal theory though)

And that puts the Senju on the same level of racial facists who commited genocide( by gassing and burning and firing peoples bodies in huge ovens) and tried to take over the world? Not sure about all that. But your entitled to your oppinion, and how you express it.

I dont know wether to be afraid that there is another mind out there similar to mine or to be ahh what the hell +1 rep.

How do you see things happening?

Kakashi didnt show up to rescue Naruto with Pakun until after Naruto left.
    How do you see it playing out?

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    coz the demon statues requires balance.
    if the nine tails was sealed first then it could cause destabilization to the gedo statue and make it useless.
    also, they had to prepare first remember?
    thats why they started to move out only 3 years after sasuke left.
    he couldve just captured Naruto and lock him away... Like Oro screwed up too. he couldve locked Sasuke away and then take his body when he was ready.

Tobirama/Madara/Hashi fan Hipster Madara's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2010
    In Kagerou-Haze S.Y.S.T.E.M. Something.You.Shouldn't.Trust.Ever.Man.( ̄へ ̄)
    Post Thanks / Like
    hipster-tobirama.tumblr.com

b/c of all the reasons above. Madara prob. didn't want the whole leaf village after him while he was looking. For other 8 biju

Last edited by Hipster Madara; 03-22-2011 at 10:18 AM.

surviver of Yugakure the oz and greed's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol wat is he planing O_o

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

it seems that other people have said it all. not anything left to add. ..."sobs quietly"

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sealing the nine tails first, because it is the strongest tailed beat, would **** up the statue

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    All fear the legendary Uchihas

madara wants sasuke to fight him cause he says its destiny

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

^^^ yea agrees to all that.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

he using sasuke

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well if you think about there wouldnt be much of a story if Naruto and Sasuke fought to the death early on. They have to improve while beating guy's from the opposing sides to get better then have the fight at the end of Naruto. Plus Madara wants to control the world.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

becoz theey knew kakashi was coming

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSharingan View Post
    Yeah, this makes me think why Madara wants only Sasuke specifically to fight Naruto
    Well you are right at the last episode we saw that the Uchiha and Senju fought together( as the descendants of Sage of the Six Paths) and Madara told to Naruto that he was like Senju Hashirama( after he told him for the battle Madara vs Senju) and told him that Sasuke will fight against Naruto (as the fight Madara vs Senju).

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Queran Uchiha View Post
    well if madaras story is true. first the 2 hokage made the uchiha clan the police force of konoha so the senju clan could keep better watch over the uchiha clan. then after the attack on the leaf village. the senju thought the uchiha had something to do with the fox attack and moved the entire clan to the off skirts on the village and the only ppl that lived in that part of village were uchihas. so they basically were discriminated against and segargated(sorry for the spelling error) from the rest of the leaf village. and had them under watch 24/7 but anbu black ops. then the uchiha tried to rebel against the senju. and we all know what happened next the senju ordered itachi uchiha to kill his own clan. if you look at all the hokages were from the senju clan. there was never an uchiha hokage. so the senju had power and controll over the entire village and the all powerful uchiha clan was the only clan in the village that is basically gone from the leaf villages history.

now i dont wanna bring up the history of the nazi's becuase this is not the place to do it but there was some similarities in how the senju treated the uchiha and how the nazi's treated the jews. * again i dont wanna offend anyone in the jewish community or anyone that feels strongly about this*
    i thimk it was donzo who ordered itachi to murder the uchia clan. not the hokage's i think..

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by GHODST View Post
    Well if you think about there wouldnt be much of a story if Naruto and Sasuke fought to the death early on. They have to improve while beating guy's from the opposing sides to get better then have the fight at the end of Naruto. Plus Madara wants to control the world.
    They already did once at the valley of the end, zetsu was watching. Sauske was like Naruto back then and refused to gain power the way Itachi did. Sauske had some remorse/compassion untill he heard Madaras spooge about the leaf and its elders.

Okay Shadecrow - i didnt mean to take it to that extent just the basic's of what happened like i know the holocaust was crazy. this didnt excalty play out like the holo. but like i said it did have some similarities thats all im saying. and i swear before danzou died he was trying to take over the world but hey that was cut short. your theory about danzo and madara i agree with that too. because madara framed the uchiha thats why it happened to them. and we all know danzo is a dark character that doesnt care about senju or uchiha. and is fully out for himself
    Just giving you a bit of a hard time. If its like any historical event I'd liken it to a civil war, or the ethnic cleansing/tribal genocide in Africa. But sometimes my examples can be a bit off. I plus one rep'd you for not getting pissy and whiney. Even though we were giving you a bit of a hard time.

Quote Originally Posted by HightimesHoward View Post
    How do you see it playing out?
    I have about 5 diffrent ways I can see it playing out. I can see what your saying as well.

I'll try and put them into two . With the jubi revived and not revived.

If Madara revives the jubi I see Sauske and Naruto fighting Madara some how, or Sauske returning to the light side during his battle with Madara, (Madara is Sauskes last target after the leafs elders) Naruto sacrifices himself to take sauskes place in syncing with the demon statue. Or gets the nine tails extracted and then Sauske has to beat the opponet Naruto couldn't. Opposite of the series where Naruto defeats people Sauske couldn't.

With out the return of the 10 tailed beast. Madara is stopped somehow some way it will be ironic I'm sure, Naruto meets up with sauske, Sauske will learn he's been a prick and either dies or returns to the leaf.

we are reading the same manga. the third was the only one who tried to convince the others that talking was the right thing to do. but danzo and those two other elders werent trying to here it and wanted to kill them off.

how come there was no uchiha hokages. the uchiha werent trusted and wrongfully accused by the senju.
    Because Senju and Uchiha were once one in the same part of the Uchiha were hokage. Just not the power hungry/strength at any cost side.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Madara has always been infatuated on which side of the family is better Uchiha or Senju and Naruto is basically the last of the Senju and Sasuke is basically the last of the Uchiha so who ever wins this battle determines who the better "Son" was i think this is his true motive.....

is that true , naruto is a Senju? when the manga explain bout that?

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Madara is waiting, waiting for naruto to unseal half of kyubi's cakra that sealed by yondaime and the time is now..http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/511/17

Last edited by Trey Leonhart; 03-22-2011 at 08:29 PM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If his real plan was the Moon Eye plan why let Naruto go free for so long and why power Sasuke up?

Possibly because Sasuke and Naruto will take care of each other and leave him to carry out his plan, although I don't feel thats likely, Madara seems to have had to change up his strategy and move into the open, and his alliance with Kabuto doesn't seem to be the easiest.

Sasukes raison d'etre is to achieve balance in the ninja world, I've always imagined him being the Darth Vader of the series with his borderline psychotic obsession with revenge. In terms of the war, Sasuke's desire to destroy the Hidden Leaf suits Madara just fine, the enemy of my enemy is a friend sort of deal. Sasuke doesn't really have a vested interest in stopping Madara at the moment, and is very easily manipulated. He also came to Madara at time when Akatsuki had seen a number of casualties, and Madara, spotting new talent, wanted him in his corner, hence the powerup.

As to why Madara hasn't taken Naruto yet, it hasn't been from lack of trying. Akatuski, despite whatever history it might have had, the organization became the vehicle for Madara to carry out his plans while preserving his anonymity, And they have been gunning for Naruto for awhile now.

(I am in the middle of a reread through the manga, and its been a little while so if I get stuff wrong please be understanding)

Page 2 of 2 « First 12