Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2008
    This user has no status.

Re: Madara is not that bright.

Quote Originally Posted by HightimesHoward View Post
    Madara has always been infatuated on which side of the family is better Uchiha or Senju and Naruto is basically the last of the Senju and Sasuke is basically the last of the Uchiha so who ever wins this battle determines who the better "Son" was i think this is his true motive.....

is that true , naruto is a Senju? when the manga explain bout that?

Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status.

Madara is waiting, waiting for naruto to unseal half of kyubi's cakra that sealed by yondaime and the time is now..http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/511/17

Last edited by Trey Leonhart; 03-22-2011 at 09:29 PM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by HightimesHoward View Post
    If his real plan was the Moon Eye plan why let Naruto go free for so long and why power Sasuke up?

Possibly because Sasuke and Naruto will take care of each other and leave him to carry out his plan, although I don't feel thats likely, Madara seems to have had to change up his strategy and move into the open, and his alliance with Kabuto doesn't seem to be the easiest.

Sasukes raison d'etre is to achieve balance in the ninja world, I've always imagined him being the Darth Vader of the series with his borderline psychotic obsession with revenge. In terms of the war, Sasuke's desire to destroy the Hidden Leaf suits Madara just fine, the enemy of my enemy is a friend sort of deal. Sasuke doesn't really have a vested interest in stopping Madara at the moment, and is very easily manipulated. He also came to Madara at time when Akatsuki had seen a number of casualties, and Madara, spotting new talent, wanted him in his corner, hence the powerup.

As to why Madara hasn't taken Naruto yet, it hasn't been from lack of trying. Akatuski, despite whatever history it might have had, the organization became the vehicle for Madara to carry out his plans while preserving his anonymity, And they have been gunning for Naruto for awhile now.

(I am in the middle of a reread through the manga, and its been a little while so if I get stuff wrong please be understanding)

Page 3 of 3 « First 123