Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    What happens if you're scared
    half to death twice?

Kabuto's Choices for Edo Tensei

I was thinking of all the powerful shinobis Kabuto resurrected while on the front page for NB. While there, a top thread was listed being a tribute to Jiraiya, so I went to the thread and watched the video. It then hit me, Jiraiya is supposed to be dead. He wasn't sealed or anything either, he drifted to the bottom of that ocean/lake where he had his last thoughts of Naruto. Suddenly my thought of Kabuto's Edo Tensei returned!

Where is Jiraiya? Why didn't Kabuto bring forth a shinobi strong enough to go against Pein and actually capable of taking out a body or two. A shinobi that all of Konoha respected as much as a Hokage and feared to ever fight that person. Was Kabuto incapable of resurrecting Jiraiya for some reason? Did he think Jiraiya and Orochimaru deserved to rest in peace while the others had to fight? Is he saving Jiraiya for Naruto only? Or the longest shot of all, could Jiraiya still be alive and Kabuto knows, having planned some sort of counter against Madara so he can get Sasuke? So many questions are raised simply from not resurrecting a ninja who trained the 4th Hokage himself, a ninja whose power would be unrivaled by even Kakashi.

Shh I'm sleeping. >_> Alphonse Elric's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shh, I'm drunk. <3 thankee

Re: Kabuto's Choices for Edo Tensei

He already said why he can't bring jiraiya back. His body is at the bottom of the ocean and the only other way is with pain's weapons with madara won't give him. As for oro he was sealed by itachi's suasnoo.

Last edited by Alphonse Elric; 03-21-2011 at 05:45 AM. Reason: Image

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

read the manga again....
    kabuto already said he neds DNA and J man body is deep in the ocen where pressure is so hihg maing it impossible for kabuto to go and get the DNA

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwarf in the Flask View Post
    He already said why he can't bring jiraiya back. His body is at the bottom of the ocean and the only other way is with pain's weapons with madara won't give him. As for oro he was sealed by itachi's suasnoo.

This explains all

Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Red flesh cloud's choking out
    the morning sky, they said
    it'd never come, we knew it
    was a lie. All forms of life
    die now, the humans all
    succumb. Time to kiss your ass
    goodbye. the end has just
    begun.

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/520/14

Kabuto:"unfortunately, i had no luck finding uchiha shisui's corpse, and jiraiya's body rests deep in the ocean, below unfathomable depths. though danzou's right eye and the six paths of pain's weapons should still carry their dna..."

Madara tells him not to push his luck, so unless kabuto gets pain's weapons he can't get dna from jiraiya.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Sarutobi View Post
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/520/14

Kabuto:"unfortunately, i had no luck finding uchiha shisui's corpse, and jiraiya's body rests deep in the ocean, below unfathomable depths. though danzou's right eye and the six paths of pain's weapons should still carry their dna..."

Madara tells him not to push his luck, so unless kabuto gets pain's weapons he can't get dna from jiraiya.
    this solves all... read the manga again

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Everyone says read the manga. Read the manga. No one really knows that for sure Jiraya is dead. All we know is that he drowns and closes his eyes. Surely a ninja like kabuto should be able to get Jiraya's DNA. Why is Madara telling kabuto not to push his luck? The thing is Is madara scared of Jiraya and shisui? I'd love to see these characters get ressurected without doubts these two characters are very powerful offcourse. It's odd with no solid reasons they are out of this war.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saving the world once again

Needs DNA of people...

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    All fear the legendary Uchihas

If jiraya is still alive I would lose my mind

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    Everyone says read the manga. Read the manga. No one really knows that for sure Jiraya is dead. All we know is that he drowns and closes his eyes. Surely a ninja like kabuto should be able to get Jiraya's DNA. Why is Madara telling kabuto not to push his luck? The thing is Is madara scared of Jiraya and shisui? I'd love to see these characters get ressurected without doubts these two characters are very powerful offcourse. It's odd with no solid reasons they are out of this war.
    there you speek in contradcitions, you say no one knows that for sure he is dead, and right after that you say all we know is that he drowns. as far as I know drowning is a cause of death.
    and his dna is inaccesable to kabuto so kabuto can not bring him back. perhaps madara can if he managed to copy edo tensei with his sharingan, he does have acces to the dna of jiraya trough the weapons of pain. but I doubt edo tensei is a tech madara is going to use. so Jman can rest in peace

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Myobokuzan or die.

Quote Originally Posted by pemayozer View Post
    read the manga again....
    kabuto already said he neds DNA and J man body is deep in the ocen where pressure is so hihg maing it impossible for kabuto to go and get the DNA
    Not if there's a waterbender!