Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Madara/tobi's use of edo tensei

now i'm not sure if this thread has been previously posted, if so please alert me. going to the topic, what i think is likely to occur is that madara/tobi using the edo tensei tech to bring back some dead ninjas. we all know that madara had kabuto explain and give a live performance [lol..] of this tech. now it may be argued that he might have wanted to understand the tech so that he may counter the person in the sixth coffin, but i personally think that he may not be able to take on the person in the sixth coffin and since kabuto would not be willing to release the tech at that time, all that he's left with is to also use the edo tensie tevh to bring back some ninjas to help him out.

now as to the ninjas that he may bring back, i think that he may bring uchiha shishui and jiraiya. these are two powerful ninjas who he has access to their dna. also most of the strong dead ninjas have already been summoned by kabuto so there are not any more candidates for him to use. with this, we might be able to see j-man again and also he may teach naruto a thing or two whiles he's at it.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Madara/tobi's use of edo tensei

I don't recall where it says Madara said he had access to Jiraiya's DNA..which chapter was it? And I don't see Jiraiya teaching Naruto at this state, not when he is controlled by Madara.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

in chapter 520 page 16, kabuto eplains that danzou's eye and the sage of the six paths weapon used by pain should haven the dna for uchiha shisui and jiraiya respectively.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

jiryas bodys being protected/is lost in the ocean under the rain village. Madara didn't even know about IWR until kabuto showed him the ritual/ and told him how to stop it. Which is ironic/weird, considering he's supposedly been around since its creation by the 2nd hokage.
    Even one of the revived kage knew about edo tensi. wth Madara? The other body mentioned that might be brought back is missing. From the time after the Uchiha brought it to Itachis attention, and then to the time Kabuto went looking for it. And danzo smashed the sharingan in his head from what I recall.

Last edited by shadedcrow; 03-22-2011 at 03:57 AM.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by shadedcrow View Post
    jiryas bodys being protected/is lost in the ocean under the rain village. Madara didn't even know about IWR until kabuto showed him the ritual/ and told him how to stop it. Which is ironic/weird, considering he's supposedly been around since its creation by the 2nd hokage.
    Even one of the revived kage knew about edo tensi. wth Madara? The other body mentioned that might be brought back is missing. From the time after the Uchiha brought it to Itachis attention, and then to the time Kabuto went looking for it. And danzo smashed the sharingan in his head from what I recall.
    YEah it kinda doesn't make any sense, that a legendary ninja like Madara doesn't understand how IWR worked, I don't think he might have really believed in sucha technique or has been active through those years, maybe he was recovering all those years but i don't know. Seems weird. Good thinking dude

Anyway i think that the 6th coffin was someone strong and from a long time ago, since Madara was shocked to see Kabuto possibly bring someone liek that person. But I would assume since Madara has the Rinnegan he will be able to defeat the 6th coffin.