Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jedi Knight Shinobi

Madara's Sharingan

Why has he never used it beyond its third* stage? The reason why I say this is because I don't think Madara is in fact Madara. Thoughts?

*Edit

Last edited by TheMrVader; 03-22-2011 at 05:24 AM.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Madara's Sharingan

well, you can lose you sight by the MS, I'm not sure if it's the same b the EMS... but I think it requirers a lot of chakra, and maybe madara just don't want to spill it

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Like a BAWS

Maybe it is connected to the reason that he can't use his jutsu or something

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Like a BAWS

Quote Originally Posted by yvje94 View Post
    well, you can lose you sight by the MS, I'm not sure if it's the same b the EMS... but I think it requirers a lot of chakra, and maybe madara just don't want to spill it
    You can lose it but madara took his brothers eye's so he can't lose it again i think. Just like sasuke started losing it when he fought naruto after beating danzo

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolastojke View Post
    Maybe it is connected to the reason that he can't use his jutsu or something
    He can use Jutsu, His Space Time has to be a Jutsu, His Intagibility is a Jutsu, and his ability to use Genjutsu on Konan is a Jutsu. It is apparently insanely strong as it takes all information the suer wants and at the end of this Genjutsu the person effected dies.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jedi Knight Shinobi

I agree that it only is used at certain times because of them going dark. I think there is another reason though. MS and EMS for each person look completely different besides the general "look." If Madara doesn't look like what has been showed or known.....

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Using Izangi will seal the sharingan forever in darkness. But what the hells the point of having a Eternal MS if it craps out on you when you use its ablities?

We havent seen any occular powers from Madara other than Izanzi. That are actually confirmed as being EMS or his MS type juitsu. So any guess is pretty much that a guess.

His space time ninjuitsu could be like Orochimarus Soul transmigration ritual, he created a dimension within himself and him and Sauske were transported at least spritualy, and sauske erroded away Orochimarus will and took him over. Theres a lot of ifs ands or buts. when it comes to Madara who the hell is under the mask with the Sharingan, and now the rinningan.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by shadedcrow View Post
    Using Izangi will seal the sharingan forever in darkness. But what the hells the point of having a Eternal MS if it craps out on you when you use its ablities?

We havent seen any occular powers from Madara other than Izanzi.
    Don't forget his genjutsu that he used against Konan to learn the location of Nagato. So Izanagi and the genjutsu he used are the only 2 ocular powers we seen. He couldn't have used Izanagi twice as his left eye was closed and his right remained open.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jedi Knight Shinobi

I know it may be a little out there and I don't really have any proof yet, but I think Madara is really Sasake's and Itachi's father( I know he was "killed", but so was madara) or another member of the clan. I think the Sixth coffin is Madara.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post
    Don't forget his genjutsu that he used against Konan to learn the location of Nagato. So Izanagi and the genjutsu he used are the only 2 ocular powers we seen. He couldn't have used Izanagi twice as his left eye was closed and his right remained open.
    ok but he could have controlled Konan as well if he did the same thing to her that he did to the Mizkage(shuisuis doryoku) you dont have to see it for it to be in effect. And the user has controll of the other with out it being known.

We usually see the effect of the genjuitsu or we see in Sauskes case when he cast it and also the effect. Not to sure we do this time. Their fighting Konan uses her explosive tags, then their in the cathedral somewhere,Madara uses izangi to survive the blasts, ten minutes long right? Then he stabs her with a tube and she kills over. He snags the rinningan and is on his way with one sharingan and two rinningan.

If i left out the name of the genjuitsu or mixed up how things happend. can you let me know so i can reconfigure things in my head as well.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Like a BAWS

Quote Originally Posted by TheMrVader View Post
    I know it may be a little out there and I don't really have any proof yet, but I think Madara is really Sasake's and Itachi's father( I know he was "killed", but so was madara) or another member of the clan. I think the Sixth coffin is Madara.
    That's actually weary possible maybe he used Zetsu's clone to repalce his body, i mean Akatsuki were formed during the third war and for all we know Zetsu was already part of Akatsuki and it could all ad up to that. All in all it's a good theory

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That's actually weary possible maybe he used Zetsu's clone to repalce his body, i mean Akatsuki were formed during the third war and for all we know Zetsu was already part of Akatsuki and it could all ad up to that. All in all it's a good theory
    What about Suishi, he drownt in a river while killing himself, the Uchiha had a body, but when Kabuto went looking for its MIA?

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Like a BAWS

Man where did this anime go when we cant even trust that dead guys are actually dead. Man now anything can happen it's quite a show i wonder what will happen next

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jedi Knight Shinobi

Well being as strong as he is, what could he really fear? What I mean is that "Madara" has sharingan and rinningan, time/space, among other powerful abilities, and in essense only would need to kill Kabuto to stop it( Yes it would need to release it first). Being smart he knows he needs the powerful army Kabuto has made, so we wants to keep Kabuto around as long as is needed.

But...

Lets says Sasake was to find out that Madara was indeed his father, or another, how quickly would Madara be on the bad side of two strong ninjas. Sasake for the lies, and Kabuto because his deal with Madara would be shot.

Thoughts?

Last edited by TheMrVader; 03-22-2011 at 06:22 AM.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

FOR FUTURE REFERENCES! NOBODY HAS EVER HAD EMS EXCEPT MADARA AND SASUKE! EMS IS NOT JUS A REGUALR ADVANCEMENT IN THE SHARINGAN! EMS=E.ternal M.angekkyo S.haringan. It is gained by taking the eyes of a sibiling who has also awakend the MS=Mangekkyo Sharignan. Me i wuznt for sure if Izagani sealed one or both of the sharigan eyes. If it only does one than that explains why madara now only has his one sharigan and his emplanted rinnegan.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by shadedcrow View Post
    ok but he could have controlled Konan as well if he did the same thing to her that he did to the Mizkage(shuisuis doryoku) you dont have to see it for it to be in effect. And the user has controll of the other with out it being known.

We usually see the effect of the genjuitsu or we see in Sauskes case when he cast it and also the effect. Not to sure we do this time. Their fighting Konan uses her explosive tags, then their in the cathedral somewhere,Madara uses izangi to survive the blasts, ten minutes long right? Then he stabs her with a tube and she kills over. He snags the rinningan and is on his way with one sharingan and two rinningan.

If i left out the name of the genjuitsu or mixed up how things happend. can you let me know so i can reconfigure things in my head as well.

I don't know why it didn't show the effect but apparently it is secret for some reason.

Konan fights Madara, Creates some giant ass sea full of explosive tags, Madara goes intagible, forces to use Iznagi to avoid dieing in the non stop 10 minutes of explosives, Stabs Konan, reveals izanagi, his eye closes, She escapes, he grabs her by the thoat and cats his genjutsu. Then finds Nagato, takes rinnegan and Konan is dieing in the sea.

kinda how it went down.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well being as strong as he is, what could he really fear? What I mean is that "Madara" has sharingan and rinningan, time/space, among other powerful abilities, and in essense only would need to kill Kabuto to stop it. Being smart he knows he needs the powerful army Kabuto has made using Zetsu bodies, so we wants to keep Kabuto around as long as is needed.

But...

Lets says Sasake was to find out that Madara was indeed his father, or another, how quickly would Madara be on the bad side of two strong ninjas. Sasake for the lies, and Kabuto because his deal with Madara would be shot.

Thoughts?
    umm sorry to correct u but kabuto hasnt done anything for madara but capture yamato and use IWR to bulster his army. madara had already made his army of zetsus using a cloned first hokage.:flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw:: flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw:

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jedi Knight Shinobi

Quote Originally Posted by BeezyDAGod41 View Post
    FOR FUTURE REFERENCES! NOBODY HAS EVER HAD EMS EXCEPT MADARA AND SASUKE! EMS IS NOT JUS A REGUALR ADVANCEMENT IN THE SHARINGAN! EMS=E.ternal M.angekkyo S.haringan. It is gained by taking the eyes of a sibiling who has also awakend the MS=Mangekkyo Sharignan. Me i wuznt for sure if Izagani sealed one or both of the sharigan eyes. If it only does one than that explains why madara now only has his one sharigan and his emplanted rinnegan.
    Where was that ever stated that others had it in this thread?

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You can lose it but madara took his brothers eye's so he can't lose it again i think. Just like sasuke started losing it when he fought naruto after beating danzo
    it wuz kinda misinterpreted. i meant about the user going blind after gaining EMS but somepeople still talk about it like its the shadow clone jutsu. like jus anyone can use it or has used it. my b and thnx for helpin me catch that slip.:flaw: my bad.:D:D

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jedi Knight Shinobi

umm sorry to correct u but kabuto hasnt done anything for madara but capture yamato and use IWR to bulster his army. madara had already made his army of zetsus using a cloned first hokage.:flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw:: flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw:
    I never said anything about what Kabuto did or did not do for Madara. All I said was that in their deal, Kabuto gets Sasake after the war. If Sasuke was to find out that Madara is not Madara, but lets say his father, there is no way Madara is apart of that deal anymore. So in essence the deal would be broke.

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What if (This maybe insane) What if EMS makes your eye so powerful that the user can create the MS jutsu without activating the 4th stage. Madara uses a his space-time jutsu, it clearly comes from his sharingan eye. Madara is the only confirmed EMS user to have gained EMS.

The purpose is your only using half the eyes power. That's also why he uses the jutsu and it looks like he's not losing any chakra. It would make so much since as to why EMS is so great. If Naruto faced Sasuke, Sasuke would be dead in the water after about 10 minuets.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

madara sharingan wont open becasue of his third eye in the fore head

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love the fact that the best
    character in Bakuman is based
    on Eiichiro Oda

it couldent have been their father or he wouldnt have had almost taken off his mask in front of sasuke but was prevented because of itachis amaterasu, and if he wanted to show himself to sasuke why tell him he was madara if he would have been his father

Quote Originally Posted by rockerstud View Post
    omg he doesent have a third eye its just painted on the mask so that it represents the juubi or whatever eye ...

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stealing the show and your
    girlfriend.

Izanagi isn't a MS technique. A three tomoe sharingan can use it but the user needs senju and uchiha cells to use it. Also Madara couldn't have used Izanagi when fighting shodaime because he hasn't acquired his cells yet.

Senior Comedian Member -The Agent-'s Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by rockerstud View Post
    What....Are you talking about???

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»