Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jedi Knight Shinobi

Re: Madara's Sharingan

Quote Originally Posted by Minato The Fourth Hokage View Post
    it couldent have been their father or he wouldnt have had almost taken off his mask in front of sasuke but was prevented because of itachis amaterasu, and if he wanted to show himself to sasuke why tell him he was madara if he would have been his father
    Well hypothetically if it was his father, Sasake would have still proc-ed amaterasu for the fact that Itachi set amaterasu to go off when Sasake's eyes meet Madara's. My question to this and you, is why after the amaterasu did he still not reveal his face?

Another thing is who started the coup d'état? Their father.

Last edited by TheMrVader; 03-22-2011 at 06:20 PM.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    All fear the legendary Uchihas

maybe when he says he wants to be complete he means get his ems back

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love the fact that the best
    character in Bakuman is based
    on Eiichiro Oda

Quote Originally Posted by TheMrVader View Post
    Well hypothetically if it was his father, Sasake would have still proc-ed amaterasu for the fact that Itachi set amaterasu to go off when Sasake's eyes meet Madara's. My question to this and you, is why after the amaterasu did he still not reveal his face?

my POINT was if he was his father and he wanted sasuke to know he would just tell him sincwe he wanted to show his face anyway ... YET HE INSISTS that he is Madara

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jedi Knight Shinobi

Quote Originally Posted by Minato The Fourth Hokage View Post
    my POINT was if he was his father and he wanted sasuke to know he would just tell him sincwe he wanted to show his face anyway ... YET HE INSISTS that he is Madara
    I got your point the first time, but hypothetically if Madara was about to reveal that he was indeed Sasake's father and then the black flames comes at his face he would have a reason to hide it.

BTW: I am not saying for sure it is their father. I am just working around the idea that Madara is not Madara.

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hey guys i am new to the site. thanx for having me. i would like to ask the queisstion and i may be in the wrong place to ask, but why has no one ever suggested the possibility of madara being shisui? he does seem to be able to control people without them possibly knowing huh? Where is his other eye? and it would also explain y he wanted the one Danzo had so badly.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jedi Knight Shinobi

I think it might be possible since his body is MIA. I just think that age wise Madara looks older. But still possible.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Just throwing this out there but when Madara was taking his mask off to show Sasuke his face (right before the ameretsu that Itachi implanted in him activated) don't you think he would have realise it was his father or anybody else in the clan that was alive at the time of the massacre?

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saving the world once again

He's not as strong as he used to be. Maybe he has it or not but we'll see soon

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

so madara only have one ems now by the way he has really strong chakara

if itachi had the ems do u guys think that anyone would be able to beat him

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by quepsiphi View Post
    hey guys i am new to the site. thanx for having me. i would like to ask the queisstion and i may be in the wrong place to ask, but why has no one ever suggested the possibility of madara being shisui? he does seem to be able to control people without them possibly knowing huh? Where is his other eye? and it would also explain y he wanted the one Danzo had so badly.
    Welcome to the base.
    Ive thought about and postulated this idea as well. It would make sense if you read the Dialogue or watch the last two or three episodes of the anime about the Kage summit. Danzos eye has Shusuis ablility and chakra color, Ao saved and released the Mizkage from the same juitsu. And in the manga madara is controling the 4th Mizkage when he recruits Kisame. So its likely that it could be him,and just using a transformation juitsu like Orochimaru did.

But durning Madaras battle with Konan he used Izangi locking the last eye of Shisui into darknes. Just my theory and take on it. Because the uchiha had his body before their demise, and then when Kabuto went looking for it its gone. So somethings up. I want to see Ao in battle and see Madara and see hwat he says.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMrVader View Post

Huh, wouldn't the ameterasu just come out again whenever he reveals his face / sharingan?
    Or was it a one-time thing?
    Wait, I'm stupid, has Madara ever deactivated his sharingan to begin with?
    (Can he?) >.> "
    Anyway, he probably didn't for safety measures, after seeing that first ameterasu, and was suspicous...?

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Train View Post
    Huh, wouldn't the ameterasu just come out again whenever he reveals his face / sharingan?
    Or was it a one-time thing?
    Wait, I'm stupid, has Madara ever deactivated his sharingan to begin with?
    (Can he?) >.> "
    Anyway, he probably didn't for safety measures, after seeing that first ameterasu, and was suspicous...?
    If Sasuke looks into Madara's sharingan, Amaterasu will activate by itself.
    That's why he had to put the mask on,
    In the anime, while talking to Sasuke about Itachi, this one scene, his sharingan was deactivated.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by shadedcrow View Post
    Welcome to the base.
    Ive thought about and postulated this idea as well. It would make sense if you read the Dialogue or watch the last two or three episodes of the anime about the Kage summit. Danzos eye has Shusuis ablility and chakra color, Ao saved and released the Mizkage from the same juitsu. And in the manga madara is controling the 4th Mizkage when he recruits Kisame. So its likely that it could be him,and just using a transformation juitsu like Orochimaru did.
    This is rather proof that Madara is NOT Shisui because the moment Madara warps into the summit, Ao would recognise his Shisui chakra as well if he was indeed Shisui.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Where was Ao when Madara showed up? Oh yeah he just happened to chase after Danzo, before Madara shows up. Kind of convient....

Chapter465 pg12 or 11

Last edited by shadedcrow; 03-23-2011 at 04:22 AM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Where was Ao when Madara showed up? Oh yeah he just happened to chase after Danzo, before Madara shows up. Kind of convient....

Chapter465 pg12 or 11
    Oh wow, i forgot about that. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...damn you Kishi, just spill it will ya, lol.

Senior Comedian Member -The Agent-'s Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post
    If Sasuke looks into Madara's sharingan, Amaterasu will activate by itself.
    That's why he had to put the mask on,
    In the anime, while talking to Sasuke about Itachi, this one scene, his sharingan was deactivated.
    Actually I just re-watched those two episodes a couple days ago and his Sharingan was still activated while he was talking to Sasuke. It made me think he was manipulating Sasuke.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kcy0 View Post
    Oh wow, i forgot about that. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...damn you Kishi, just spill it will ya, lol.
    No worries, I'm glad you said that because I thought it was kind of lame that Ao was standing around and didnt use his Byakugan to scope out Madara, so I went looking and found those pages. I'm ready to know what/whos under the mask. As long as its not Chuck Norris that is.

Almost as happenstantial as Neji not being able to see well enough through the 5tag/seal barrier, to see if Gara was still alive. But he decided that he would watch Granny Chios Medical ninjuitsu/Reanimation juitsu with his Baykugan. Good thing Sakura just checked for a pulse or chakra through his flack jacket, not that Garas neck wasnt visible or Neji couldnt have used his dojuitsu to see if there was any activity at all before hand... ugh

Senior Comedian Member -The Agent-'s Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No worries, I'm glad you said that because I thought it was kind of lame that Ao was standing around and didnt use his Byakugan to scope out Madara, so I went looking and found those pages. I'm ready to know what/whos under the mask. As long as its not Chuck Norris that is.

Almost as happenstantial as Neji not being able to see well enough through the 5tag/seal barrier, to see if Gara was still alive. But he decided that he would watch Granny Chios Medical ninjuitsu/Reanimation juitsu with his Baykugan. Good thing Sakura just checked for a pulse or chakra through his flack jacket, not that Garas neck wasnt visible or Neji couldnt have used his dojuitsu to see if there was any activity at all before hand... ugh
    Bolded: I completely agree and was thinking about that the other day when I was re reading that part of the manga. It would've made sense for him to use the Byakugan to see who or what is behind the mask.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thats what I was thinking of and also if he could just see Madara and be like theres that flippin chakra again. Other than Ao, there are about 3 people that I can think of who have seen Madaras face. Kisame(twice once when he called him Mizkagesama I think), Zetsu, the Sensor ninja with the sunglasses from the leaf that Probed Kisames mind while he was Unconcious..

Kishi is too good at having everyone who can awnser the questions we want to know keep quiet or not be looking at the right place at the right time. Wth? lol

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thats what I was thinking of and also if he could just see Madara and be like theres that flippin chakra again. Other than Ao, there are about 3 people that I can think of who have seen Madaras face. Kisame(twice once when he called him Mizkagesama I think), Zetsu, the Sensor ninja with the sunglasses from the leaf that Probed Kisames mind while he was Unconcious..
    Hey, couldn't Hinata have seen Madara's face as well...?
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/394/15
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/395/6
    The byakugan can see through solid objects, right...?

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jedi Knight Shinobi

Quote Originally Posted by Train View Post
    Hey, couldn't Hinata have seen Madara's face as well...?
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/394/15
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/395/6
    The byakugan can see through solid objects, right...?
    Yea, but the question is qould Hinata know the difference. Meaning if it was a different person that actually being Madara would she be able to recognize it.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -The Agent- View Post
    Actually I just re-watched those two episodes a couple days ago and his Sharingan was still activated while he was talking to Sasuke. It made me think he was manipulating Sasuke.

i dont think madara is manipulating nobody,if he could have i see no reason why he whould want shisui eye

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kishi is too good at having everyone who can awnser the questions we want to know keep quiet or not be looking at the right place at the right time. Wth? lol
    Everyone in Akatsuki should have seen Madara's face, except Itachi. I remember when he showed his face to Kisame, (in real time and not the time during the Kisame flashback where he meets Madara/Mizukage) Madara took off his mask and said 'Sorry Kisame, you're the last one to know, since you were closest to him (itachi)' or something like that. By 'last one' it seems he's talking about last one in Akatsuki.
    Deidara knows quite a bit too, since just before the living Deidara died, he looked to the sky and said 'sorry tobi'. Tobi/Madara must have revealed his plans and possibly his face to him too.

Off topic question: I wonder who was the leader of the Uchiha clan just before the massacre. This person must know/hold many secrets of the clan, past and present, and i would expect him to have MS to become leader. Surely, Itachi would have some difficulties taking this guy out.

Last edited by kcy0; 03-24-2011 at 02:26 AM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jedi Knight Shinobi

Everyone in Akatsuki should have seen Madara's face, except Itachi. I remember when he showed his face to Kisame, (in real time and not the time during the Kisame flashback where he meets Madara/Mizukage) Madara took off his mask and said 'Sorry Kisame, you're the last one to know, since you were closest to him (itachi)' or something like that. By 'last one' it seems he's talking about last one in Akatsuki.
    Deidara knows quite a bit too, since just before the living Deidara died, he looked to the sky and said 'sorry tobi'. Tobi/Madara must have revealed his plans and possibly his face to him too.

Off topic question: I wonder who was the leader of the Uchiha clan just before the massacre. This person must know/hold many secrets of the clan, past and present, and i would expect him to have MS to become leader. Surely, Itachi would have some difficulties taking this guy out.
    I like this. Not saying for sure, but I know their father was important in the clan, and their dad was the leader of the group trying to coup d'état before the massacre.

*I just read that their father was the leader of the Police force.

Is it possible that Fugaku Uchiha( or another clan member ) used a form of Izangi or genjutsu to trick Itachi into believing he died in order to reform his plan?

Another question one could ask is why would someone pretend to be Madara? I think the answer is in the question. Being Madara would earn the respect on seriousness just by the name.

Last edited by TheMrVader; 03-24-2011 at 03:05 AM. Reason: *More info

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Everyone calls him tobi even after they were resurected I think Sasori was like who the hell is this same with Kakazu, Hidan is mia. Thats the second time Kisame has encountered Madara first time was when he was still in the Mist village and took his blade from its form the tiger shark guy.

Other than I'd say Zetsu and Itachi already knew about Madara same with Negato, maybe Konan, and Kisame, and maybe Orochimaru.

Who wouldn't want a spare eye/ sharingan that can control people with out them knowing?