Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Senior Comedian Member -The Agent-'s Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Madara's Sharingan

Quote Originally Posted by shadedcrow View Post
    Thats what I was thinking of and also if he could just see Madara and be like theres that flippin chakra again. Other than Ao, there are about 3 people that I can think of who have seen Madaras face. Kisame(twice once when he called him Mizkagesama I think), Zetsu, the Sensor ninja with the sunglasses from the leaf that Probed Kisames mind while he was Unconcious..

Kishi is too good at having everyone who can awnser the questions we want to know keep quiet or not be looking at the right place at the right time. Wth? lol
    After watching the episode today I realized Kishi is smart. Ao went chasing after Danzo so whhen Madara arrived Ao was gone. :o

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -The Agent- View Post
    After watching the episode today I realized Kishi is smart. Ao went chasing after Danzo so whhen Madara arrived Ao was gone. :o
    Yep that tricky son of a bleach...

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The silly thing is that there was no real need for Ao to chase down Danzo. Their enemy is Akatsuki, not Danzo.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kcy0 View Post
    The silly thing is that there was no real need for Ao to chase down Danzo. Their enemy is Akatsuki, not Danzo.
    Yeah I know. He was just enraged that Danzo used the same doryoku (hope i spelled that right) at the 5 Kage meeting that was used to control the 4th Mizukage and destroy the village. So I guess he just took it that personal.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

what could Ao do if he was there?????

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMrVader View Post
    I like this. Not saying for sure, but I know their father was important in the clan, and their dad was the leader of the group trying to coup d'état before the massacre.

*I just read that their father was the leader of the Police force.

Is it possible that Fugaku Uchiha( or another clan member ) used a form of Izangi or genjutsu to trick Itachi into believing he died in order to reform his plan?

Another question one could ask is why would someone pretend to be Madara? I think the answer is in the question. Being Madara would earn the respect on seriousness just by the name.
    there was no leader itachi was the best they had and shisu uchiha was praise along side him

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMrVader View Post
    I like this. Not saying for sure, but I know their father was important in the clan, and their dad was the leader of the group trying to coup d'état before the massacre.

*I just read that their father was the leader of the Police force.

Is it possible that Fugaku Uchiha( or another clan member ) used a form of Izangi or genjutsu to trick Itachi into believing he died in order to reform his plan?

Another question one could ask is why would someone pretend to be Madara? I think the answer is in the question. Being Madara would earn the respect on seriousness just by the name.

there was no leader itachi was the best they had and shisu uchiha was praise along side him

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Actually I just re-watched those two episodes a couple days ago and his Sharingan was still activated while he was talking to Sasuke. It made me think he was manipulating Sasuke.
    Was it? I could have sworn his sharingan was deactivated at some point. I don't know if I am imagining things but I do remember seing Madara without his sharingan activated. .

Last edited by kisamexRocks; 03-26-2011 at 11:54 PM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah I know. He was just enraged that Danzo used the same doryoku (hope i spelled that right) at the 5 Kage meeting that was used to control the 4th Mizukage and destroy the village. So I guess he just took it that personal.
    You got it right.. i looked it up doryoku means limit.. or the like in Japanise.

Quote Originally Posted by ranks33 View Post
    what could Ao do if he was there?????
    See if "Madaras" chakras match up with Shusuis of the Mirages, or at least in his eye.

Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post
    Was it? I could have sworn his sharingan was deactivated at some point. I'ma go look for it.
    you can see in the manga that "Madaras" 3 tomoe sharingan pop on and off during the Danzo Sauske fight too. Cant flippin wait for it to come out in the anime. As well as Danzos being off then comming back on.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

madara has nothing to do with this Shusu,he just wanted the eye for his collection and also to prevent some body from taking it and used it on him later

madara has already said he is madara but still has the mask.so i think this is a special mask

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post
    Was it? I could have sworn his sharingan was deactivated at some point. I don't know if I am imagining things but I do remember seing Madara without his sharingan activated. .
    Yeah it was activated and then Sasuke started to hyperventilate and passed out. But I recall in one of the recent "next week on Naruto" clips it shows Madara activating his Sharingan. Too bad I cant find it

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jedi Knight Shinobi

I am not denying that he has deactivated his Sharigan, but has anyone even seen his MS or EMS? Only times I recall seeing it was in flashbacks.

Page 3 of 3 « First 123