Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: Itachi's full power

I know Anub I am just kock blocking. You seem like you can get followers so I had to kock block lol.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillertastic View Post
    I know Anub I am just kock blocking. You seem like you can get followers so I had to kock block lol.
    You cannot stop a good leader.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Yea your good in other threads but your Itachi vs Pain its a game over. No matter how you look at 1 guy vs 15.

Status
    Jan 2009
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    This user has no status.

If it is a power so short lived that keeps getting exausted like that what good is it against a power like rinnegan? Hell, I start to wonder its usefulness against Byakugan...

Full power - If we consider this concept that sharingan power keeps reducing- by the time one learns to control it he would already be at 90% or even less - Sasuke was going blind after capturing Kirabi's tail. So Itachi never would have full power and full control together.

Maybe full power meant dead Sasuke and an Itachi with EMS- now that's sounds GOOD. I'm all for it. :D

I like Itachi but this is getting ridiculous. Sharingan is a by product of rinnegan- it orginated from it. Rinnegan is the real deal.

Last edited by Ira; 03-26-2011 at 06:56 AM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Anub View Post
    Can you crawl back into your cage now? Thank you.
    why don't you try to figure out some more numbers for itachi? it suits you better.:flaw::flaw: and don't thank me son. i don't need it.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmack View Post
    why don't you try to figure out some more numbers for itachi? it suits you better.:flaw::flaw: and don't thank me son. i don't need it.

Academy Student
    Status
    This user has no status.

i think itachi would win in a proper battle if hes at 100%

Status
    This user has no status.

Itachi's strongest jutsus were MS, jutsus he did have againts Sasuke, and Sasuke countered two out of three of them. Amaterasu in no way would have hurt Sasuke as had Oral rebirth to escape it.

I think what he would have had is more chakra, and therefor not die of Susanoo, but still his chakra reserve seemed to be low back preskip as he only used 3 MS and was out of chakra, so he might not change that much if he was 100%.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillertastic View Post
    Good theory but no. Itachi is not beating Pain.
    You're stupid sometimes -_-

Status
    This user has no status.

Itachi never used MS on the lkes of Akatsuki. Deidara was too weak for that, and Orochimaru was beaten by Sharingan genjutsu.

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

I only remember seeing Itachi go all out against Sasuke. If you can call it that in his condition. I think at 100% he would have been able to spam the MS techs.

Last edited by Perkele311; 03-26-2011 at 08:33 PM.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KyuubiYondaime View Post
    Itachi's strongest jutsus were MS, jutsus he did have againts Sasuke, and Sasuke countered two out of three of them. Amaterasu in no way would have hurt Sasuke as had Oral rebirth to escape it.

I think what he would have had is more chakra, and therefor not die of Susanoo, but still his chakra reserve seemed to be low back preskip as he only used 3 MS and was out of chakra, so he might not change that much if he was 100%.
    Just more chakra? How about better eye-vision and speed ?

Itachi did have all of his jutsu against sasuke, but couldn't use them properly.

He used amaterasu just to scare sasuke off, rather than kill him. Sasuke ended up using a lot of chakra in the process.
    He used a weak version of tsukyiomi so that Sasuke can break out of.
    He used Susano'o purely from a defensive point of view against Sasuke and just sealed Orochimaru with it.

Sasuke on the other hand, who was less skilled than Itachi and less tactical, used amaterasu a few times and even extinguished it, tsukyiomi attempts and susano'o A LOT. And he was a rookie with the MS. So it's safe to guess that Itachi would have been able to do a lot more.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon

full power = maximum potential that a fighter can reach. In this case Itachi's best form.
    ok with that being said you more than oestimated Itachi's max potential.

Itachi was most likely at his max potential a little bit after masscring the whole Uchiha clan. this is near the time he's unlocked his most powerfu jutsu MS. and several years later when Itachi returned would you agree that he was not suffering from the terminal disease he had when fighting Sasuke at the hideout?

its apparent the he was very healthy up until very recently near his death. Zetsu who had witnessed the whole fight saw there was something wrong wit Itachi so with a fellow member seeing the effects of his sickness i will assume he got really sick near fighting Sasuke in the end of his life..

so Itachi was very healthy until the time very near his death.

now Itachi's MS.its best to assume that Itachi had used MS very very very rarely. MS takes a huge amount of chakra and deteriorates ones health. in many accounts Itachi would get into a fight and not resort to MS. example: Oro and Deidara.

he of course used it agaisnt Kakashi but even Kisame was suprised Itachi did because Kisame knows the damage and risks it holds to Itachi. Itachi also had no choice but to use it again to escape Jiraiya that very same day and it is one o the reasons why he even left because he had used 3 MS jutsus in one day. which furthers proves MS takes a toll on the users stamina.

even Sasuke at the kage summit didnt no where complete Sasunoo was in horrible pin in every cell in his body. Itachi who was sick and dying fighting Sasuke was bearing the pain of a fll Sasunoo, after previously using Tsukiyomi and Amaterasus.

so Itachi to be able to do that while terminally ill is extremely strong, but that doesnt mean in his full health that he is 70% stronger or even strong enough to beat somebody like Pain.

anyways though, with all that said Itachi even stated that Sasunoo is his very last resort. Itachi use his MS very rarely and the biggest proof of that is the fact that Itachi's eyesight of having MS for about 13 years was still better than Sasuke who only had MS for about 13 days. Sasuke had spammed MS in such a short period of time and only few fights, he could hardly see after the Danzo fight, and Itachi's eyesight was about the same way before his death and after having MS for over a decade.

Itachi only a few years prior to his death was strong enough to take out Kakashi, Deidara, Orochimaru. 2/3 mentioned without even using MS. also Itachi had used his MS rarely and thus very slowly deteriorated his eyes but he was still able to and very capable of fighting strong foes and still dangerous.

the only thing that had lowered his max potential befoe his death was his sickness. his eys did not lower it. but his sickness made him sluggish and slower. the proof of that is his inability to dodge a shadow shuriken tossed by Sasuke. Zetsu stated that normally Itachi would be able to dodge it but we all know Itachi was sick and that is the reason why he didnt.

Itachi at max potential for as much as we know is capable of dodging more shurikens. i will also say that Itachi may have not dropped dead after using Sasunoo had he not been sick. but than again even Kisame 3 years back warned Itachi and said overuse of the MS can kill him and maybe him dropping dead is a result of overusing MS, or maybe his sickness is te result of overuse of MS. i dont think anybody have ever even consider MS to being the cause to him being sick. didnt Madara look like he was in his death bed right before taing his lil brothers eyes?

but anyways Itachi's max potential is not as high as many of you wish to believe. his max potential has been seen while he was evidently healthy and not sick like when he faced Sasuke. he was healthy massacring the clan, returning back to the village to capture Naruto, and when he faced Kakashi and friends with 30% of his chakra. those three times he showed no sign of being sick so he was at max potential.

and thats my thought on Itachi's "full power" and if you disagree we can debate. but i have one last thing to say. Itachi's "full power" will soon notbe amystery and an excuse for you fanboys to exgerate and claim to be able to beat every ninja with anymore after we see him get pwned in the war. in he war Itachi will have no sickness and no lost eye sight. and not only that but he will have added bonuses of not being able to die and no limits with MS. so Itachi will be at "full power" and some, he will be pwned by some support character, and than their will be no more false exagerated numbers or claims for him any longer.

Last edited by NarutoVsGoku; 03-28-2011 at 01:19 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon

Itachi did have all of his jutsu against sasuke, but couldn't use them properly.

He used amaterasu just to scare sasuke off, rather than kill him. Sasuke ended up using a lot of chakra in the process.
    He used Susano'o purely from a defensive point of view against Sasuke and just sealed Orochimaru with it.

Sasuke on the other hand, who was less skilled than Itachi and less tactical, used amaterasu a few times and even extinguished it, tsukyiomi attempts and susano'o A LOT. And he was a rookie with the MS. So it's safe to guess that Itachi would have been able to do a lot more.
    Itachi could never have better eye vision. having better eye vision means either not having MS or just aquiring MS. and with just aquiring MS that wouldnt put him at "full power" it would put him as inexperience at using a powerful jutsu. its at the expense of some of his eyesight that has made him soo good with Amaterasu, Tsukiyomi especially and more even Sasunoo.

speed also. its evident while being sick his was more sluggish than normal as noted by Zetsu. but does not mean he be at Raikage's speed, i doubt he would even be at Sasuke's speed.

couldnt use them properly?? wtf are you talking about? this is just you as usual making shit up Anub..

"used Amaterasu to scare him off"?? wooow really? again making shit up.. also the weak version of Tukiyomi... prove it. fact is Sasuke beat Itachi's Tsukiyomi. theres no such thing as a "weak version" of it. but try to prove it.

Sasuke was a rookie with MS. he had used it only 3 times and had aquired new jutsus each time. but nothing proves Sasuke was less skilled or tactical. Sasuke proved to be better using Amaterasu than Itachi could. and Sasuke has proved to be very tactical multiple times in his fight with Itachi, Deidara, Danzo etc.

and thats another thing Itachi is as tactical as Konohamaru.. come on get real. what has Itachi done thats has people say he's soo smart and tactical? he is a genious yes but that in context means he was a prodigy child. but in combat he always showed to just be stronger than his opponents, not show tactical. true tacticians have been revealed when the tactician outsmarted his oponent. Naruto, Kakashi, Shikamaru of course, Minato, even Jiraiya. but not Itachi. only thing tactical he did was plant Amaterasu in Sasuke to kill Madara. remind me again how exactly did that turn out?

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    ok with that being said you more than oestimated Itachi's max potential.

Itachi was most likely at his max potential a little bit after masscring the whole Uchiha clan. this is near the time he's unlocked his most powerfu jutsu MS. and several years later when Itachi returned would you agree that he was not suffering from the terminal disease he had when fighting Sasuke at the hideout?

its apparent the he was very healthy up until very recently near his death. Zetsu who had witnessed the whole fight saw there was something wrong wit Itachi so with a fellow member seeing the effects of his sickness i will assume he got really sick near fighting Sasuke in the end of his life..

so Itachi was very healthy until the time very near his death.

now Itachi's MS.its best to assume that Itachi had used MS very very very rarely. MS takes a huge amount of chakra and deteriorates ones health. in many accounts Itachi would get into a fight and not resort to MS. example: Oro and Deidara.

he of course used it agaisnt Kakashi but even Kisame was suprised Itachi did because Kisame knows the damage and risks it holds to Itachi. Itachi also had no choice but to use it again to escape Jiraiya that very same day and it is one o the reasons why he even left because he had used 3 MS jutsus in one day. which furthers proves MS takes a toll on the users stamina.

even Sasuke at the kage summit didnt no where complete Sasunoo was in horrible pin in every cell in his body. Itachi who was sick and dying fighting Sasuke was bearing the pain of a fll Sasunoo, after previously using Tsukiyomi and Amaterasus.

so Itachi to be able to do that while terminally ill is extremely strong, but that doesnt mean in his full health that he is 70% stronger or even strong enough to beat somebody like Pain.

anyways though, with all that said Itachi even stated that Sasunoo is his very last resort. Itachi use his MS very rarely and the biggest proof of that is the fact that Itachi's eyesight of having MS for about 13 years was still better than Sasuke who only had MS for about 13 days. Sasuke had spammed MS in such a short period of time and only few fights, he could hardly see after the Danzo fight, and Itachi's eyesight was about the same way before his death and after having MS for over a decade.

Itachi only a few years prior to his death was strong enough to take out Kakashi, Deidara, Orochimaru. 2/3 mentioned without even using MS. also Itachi had used his MS rarely and thus very slowly deteriorated his eyes but he was still able to and very capable of fighting strong foes and still dangerous.

the only thing that had lowered his max potential befoe his death was his sickness. his eys did not lower it. but his sickness made him sluggish and slower. the proof of that is his inability to dodge a shadow shuriken tossed by Sasuke. Zetsu stated that normally Itachi would be able to dodge it but we all know Itachi was sick and that is the reason why he didnt.

Itachi at max potential for as much as we know is capable of dodging more shurikens. i will also say that Itachi may have not dropped dead after using Sasunoo had he not been sick. but than again even Kisame 3 years back warned Itachi and said overuse of the MS can kill him and maybe him dropping dead is a result of overusing MS, or maybe his sickness is te result of overuse of MS. i dont think anybody have ever even consider MS to being the cause to him being sick. didnt Madara look like he was in his death bed right before taing his lil brothers eyes?

but anyways Itachi's max potential is not as high as many of you wish to believe. his max potential has been seen while he was evidently healthy and not sick like when he faced Sasuke. he was healthy massacring the clan, returning back to the village to capture Naruto, and when he faced Kakashi and friends with 30% of his chakra. those three times he showed no sign of being sick so he was at max potential.

and thats my thought on Itachi's "full power" and if you disagree we can debate. but i have one last thing to say. Itachi's "full power" will soon notbe amystery and an excuse for you fanboys to exgerate and claim to be able to beat every ninja with anymore after we see him get pwned in the war. in he war Itachi will have no sickness and no lost eye sight. and not only that but he will have added bonuses of not being able to die and no limits with MS. so Itachi will be at "full power" and some, he will be pwned by some support character, and than their will be no more false exagerated numbers or claims for him any longer.
    Here's some proof that Itachi's illness began even before his MS. Stress and other related things make a person more prone to illness and Itachi was torn apart by his conscience.

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/400/4
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/401/10

Here's proof that Itachi didn't try to kill Sasuke and used amaterasu and tsukioymi and everything to back sasuke up into a corner

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/401/2

Proof that Itachi came to Konoha to let Danzo know he is alive (not part of this debate but people keep assuming he ran from Jirayia because he wasn't strong enough to fight him, not because he didn't want to fight him)

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/401/7

Here's proof that the disease wasn't as sudden as you say

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/401/14
    "he used medicine to prolong his life" - so his disease was steadily getting worse. He didn't just decide one day that the disease was killing him and then started using medicine. To get to that point of prolonging your life with medicine (because of MS and mental trauma i presume) it takes a lot of time.

And Itachi in the manga now will most likely not be at full potential. You need to understand that Kabuto is controlling him and Kabuto needs to know how to use him first. And what made Itachi so great was his intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    Itachi could never have better eye vision. having better eye vision means either not having MS or just aquiring MS. and with just aquiring MS that wouldnt put him at "full power" it would put him as inexperience at using a powerful jutsu. its at the expense of some of his eyesight that has made him soo good with Amaterasu, Tsukiyomi especially and more even Sasunoo.

speed also. its evident while being sick his was more sluggish than normal as noted by Zetsu. but does not mean he be at Raikage's speed, i doubt he would even be at Sasuke's speed.

couldnt use them properly?? wtf are you talking about? this is just you as usual making shit up Anub..

"used Amaterasu to scare him off"?? wooow really? again making shit up.. also the weak version of Tukiyomi... prove it. fact is Sasuke beat Itachi's Tsukiyomi. theres no such thing as a "weak version" of it. but try to prove it.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/478/3 - proven ("control the length of the illusion")

Sasuke was a rookie with MS. he had used it only 3 times and had aquired new jutsus each time. but nothing proves Sasuke was less skilled or tactical. Sasuke proved to be better using Amaterasu than Itachi could. and Sasuke has proved to be very tactical multiple times in his fight with Itachi, Deidara, Danzo etc.

and thats another thing Itachi is as tactical as Konohamaru.. come on get real. what has Itachi done thats has people say he's soo smart and tactical? he is a genious yes but that in context means he was a prodigy child. but in combat he always showed to just be stronger than his opponents, not show tactical. true tacticians have been revealed when the tactician outsmarted his oponent. Naruto, Kakashi, Shikamaru of course, Minato, even Jiraiya. but not Itachi. only thing tactical he did was plant Amaterasu in Sasuke to kill Madara. remind me again how exactly did that turn out?
    Itachi was a genious. We know for a fact that he was called a genious even since he was little and he was anbu at 13(as far as i remember). So Naruto when he was around the same age as Itachi was barely able to use kage bunshin, while Itachi was a jounin.
    Also we saw him own Deidara and Oro. You can argue that the fights didn't last but IMO that's the beauty of it. Jirayia with all his brilliance wasn't able to stop Oro and I'm guessing Deidara was pretty notorious as well, seeing how tsuchikage's female bodyguard wanted to see sasuke, the one who managed to kill deidara. So they were both a pretty big deal and Itachi ended the fight in just seconds. THAT is amazing.
    And the fact that he planned to make sasuke stronger and was capable of planning the whole fight between him and sasuke carefully enough so that (a) he wouldn't kill sasuke and (b) he wouldn't die himself before completing the job... that is shikamaru's genious level. Of course you will disregard it...you will find a way why this isn't amazing. But for me, being able to plan a whole battle so that you can finish it EXACTLY how you wanted it, that is brilliance.

Last edited by Anub; 03-28-2011 at 02:46 AM.

The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

i agree with basicly everything you just mentioned. if sasuke can spam that sh!t im sure itachi sure could.lol but then again 1. sasuke recieved itachis powers of the MS. 2. sasuke is the main character and will never lose properly.lol

but i agree itachi would be more powerful then he was against sasuke. but that percent system you did was complet and uttly bullsh!t. i see it like this, the longer you have MS the worser off you get (into the darkness). itachi knew this and probaly learned the hard way (when he learned the powers and controled them when he 1st recieved the tech's). there is no such thing as a "full power" itachi.. why? because when you 1st recieve the MS you dont know what you have, how to control it, how it works, and the efts it have on your body. and bout time you learn eveything and how to control it; you would heve exhausted you MS (further darkness), and you will learn not to use it unless a great opponent (kakashi, jman, tobi)..

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post
    i agree with basicly everything you just mentioned. if sasuke can spam that sh!t im sure itachi sure could.lol but then again 1. sasuke recieved itachis powers of the MS. 2. sasuke is the main character and will never lose properly.lol

but i agree itachi would be more powerful then he was against sasuke. but that percent system you did was complet and uttly bullsh!t. i see it like this, the longer you have MS the worser off you get (into the darkness). itachi knew this and probaly learned the hard way (when he learned the powers and controled them when he 1st recieved the tech's). there is no such thing as a "full power" itachi.. why? because when you 1st recieve the MS you dont know what you have, how to control it, how it works, and the efts it have on your body. and bout time you learn eveything and how to control it; you would heve exhausted you MS (further darkness), and you will learn not to use it unless a great opponent (kakashi, jman, tobi)..
    Yes, there is no such thing as full power itachi because he wouldn't be able to use his MS properly unless he tried it on some fights. But this is a hypothetical situation in which he imagine that Itachi would be able to be healed and be as strong as he ever was, but having all of his experience intact.

The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Yes, there is no such thing as full power itachi because he wouldn't be able to use his MS properly unless he tried it on some fights. But this is a hypothetical situation in which he imagine that Itachi would be able to be healed and be as strong as he ever was, but having all of his experience intact.
    im glad we finaly agreed on something!lol thats all i wanted to add to this thread so im out! peace!

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

I will add this the percent system was out of no where. Sorry... No but good try

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NewKageism View Post
    I will add this the percent system was out of no where. Sorry... No but good try
    Yes, I was not basing it on anything, it was a personal opinion, an estimate. I said that. I never claimed anything I wrote was accurate, just a rough estimate of mine.