Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 74
  1. #26
    Legend Anub's Avatar
    Status
    Anub is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,571
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's full power

    Quote Originally Posted by Schmack View Post
    why don't you try to figure out some more numbers for itachi? it suits you better.:flaw::flaw: and don't thank me son. i don't need it.
     
         

  2. #27
    Academy Student
    Status
    itachi47 is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    25
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's full power

    i think itachi would win in a proper battle if hes at 100%
     
         

  3. #28
    Member
    Status
    KyuubiYondaime is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    138
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's full power

    Itachi's strongest jutsus were MS, jutsus he did have againts Sasuke, and Sasuke countered two out of three of them. Amaterasu in no way would have hurt Sasuke as had Oral rebirth to escape it.

    I think what he would have had is more chakra, and therefor not die of Susanoo, but still his chakra reserve seemed to be low back preskip as he only used 3 MS and was out of chakra, so he might not change that much if he was 100%.
     
         

  4. #29
    Heister's Avatar
    Status
    Heister is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Toadland
    Posts
    8,008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Itachi's full power

    Quote Originally Posted by Chillertastic View Post
    Good theory but no. Itachi is not beating Pain.
    You're stupid sometimes -_-
     
         

  5. #30
    Member
    Status
    KyuubiYondaime is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    138
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's full power

    Itachi never used MS on the lkes of Akatsuki. Deidara was too weak for that, and Orochimaru was beaten by Sharingan genjutsu.
     
         

  6. #31
    .45 Caliber killer Perkele311's Avatar
    Status
    Perkele311 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    690
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's full power

    I only remember seeing Itachi go all out against Sasuke. If you can call it that in his condition. I think at 100% he would have been able to spam the MS techs.
     
         
    Last edited by Perkele311; 03-26-2011 at 07:33 PM.

  7. #32
    Legend Anub's Avatar
    Status
    Anub is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,571
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's full power

    Quote Originally Posted by KyuubiYondaime View Post
    Itachi's strongest jutsus were MS, jutsus he did have againts Sasuke, and Sasuke countered two out of three of them. Amaterasu in no way would have hurt Sasuke as had Oral rebirth to escape it.

    I think what he would have had is more chakra, and therefor not die of Susanoo, but still his chakra reserve seemed to be low back preskip as he only used 3 MS and was out of chakra, so he might not change that much if he was 100%.
    Just more chakra? How about better eye-vision and speed ?

    Itachi did have all of his jutsu against sasuke, but couldn't use them properly.

    He used amaterasu just to scare sasuke off, rather than kill him. Sasuke ended up using a lot of chakra in the process.
    He used a weak version of tsukyiomi so that Sasuke can break out of.
    He used Susano'o purely from a defensive point of view against Sasuke and just sealed Orochimaru with it.

    Sasuke on the other hand, who was less skilled than Itachi and less tactical, used amaterasu a few times and even extinguished it, tsukyiomi attempts and susano'o A LOT. And he was a rookie with the MS. So it's safe to guess that Itachi would have been able to do a lot more.
     
         

  8. #33
    Banned
    Status
    NarutoVsGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Posts
    5,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon
     

    Re: Itachi's full power

    Quote Originally Posted by Anub View Post
    full power = maximum potential that a fighter can reach. In this case Itachi's best form.
    ok with that being said you more than oestimated Itachi's max potential.

    Itachi was most likely at his max potential a little bit after masscring the whole Uchiha clan. this is near the time he's unlocked his most powerfu jutsu MS. and several years later when Itachi returned would you agree that he was not suffering from the terminal disease he had when fighting Sasuke at the hideout?

    its apparent the he was very healthy up until very recently near his death. Zetsu who had witnessed the whole fight saw there was something wrong wit Itachi so with a fellow member seeing the effects of his sickness i will assume he got really sick near fighting Sasuke in the end of his life..

    so Itachi was very healthy until the time very near his death.

    now Itachi's MS.its best to assume that Itachi had used MS very very very rarely. MS takes a huge amount of chakra and deteriorates ones health. in many accounts Itachi would get into a fight and not resort to MS. example: Oro and Deidara.

    he of course used it agaisnt Kakashi but even Kisame was suprised Itachi did because Kisame knows the damage and risks it holds to Itachi. Itachi also had no choice but to use it again to escape Jiraiya that very same day and it is one o the reasons why he even left because he had used 3 MS jutsus in one day. which furthers proves MS takes a toll on the users stamina.

    even Sasuke at the kage summit didnt no where complete Sasunoo was in horrible pin in every cell in his body. Itachi who was sick and dying fighting Sasuke was bearing the pain of a fll Sasunoo, after previously using Tsukiyomi and Amaterasus.

    so Itachi to be able to do that while terminally ill is extremely strong, but that doesnt mean in his full health that he is 70% stronger or even strong enough to beat somebody like Pain.

    anyways though, with all that said Itachi even stated that Sasunoo is his very last resort. Itachi use his MS very rarely and the biggest proof of that is the fact that Itachi's eyesight of having MS for about 13 years was still better than Sasuke who only had MS for about 13 days. Sasuke had spammed MS in such a short period of time and only few fights, he could hardly see after the Danzo fight, and Itachi's eyesight was about the same way before his death and after having MS for over a decade.

    Itachi only a few years prior to his death was strong enough to take out Kakashi, Deidara, Orochimaru. 2/3 mentioned without even using MS. also Itachi had used his MS rarely and thus very slowly deteriorated his eyes but he was still able to and very capable of fighting strong foes and still dangerous.

    the only thing that had lowered his max potential befoe his death was his sickness. his eys did not lower it. but his sickness made him sluggish and slower. the proof of that is his inability to dodge a shadow shuriken tossed by Sasuke. Zetsu stated that normally Itachi would be able to dodge it but we all know Itachi was sick and that is the reason why he didnt.

    Itachi at max potential for as much as we know is capable of dodging more shurikens. i will also say that Itachi may have not dropped dead after using Sasunoo had he not been sick. but than again even Kisame 3 years back warned Itachi and said overuse of the MS can kill him and maybe him dropping dead is a result of overusing MS, or maybe his sickness is te result of overuse of MS. i dont think anybody have ever even consider MS to being the cause to him being sick. didnt Madara look like he was in his death bed right before taing his lil brothers eyes?

    but anyways Itachi's max potential is not as high as many of you wish to believe. his max potential has been seen while he was evidently healthy and not sick like when he faced Sasuke. he was healthy massacring the clan, returning back to the village to capture Naruto, and when he faced Kakashi and friends with 30% of his chakra. those three times he showed no sign of being sick so he was at max potential.

    and thats my thought on Itachi's "full power" and if you disagree we can debate. but i have one last thing to say. Itachi's "full power" will soon notbe amystery and an excuse for you fanboys to exgerate and claim to be able to beat every ninja with anymore after we see him get pwned in the war. in he war Itachi will have no sickness and no lost eye sight. and not only that but he will have added bonuses of not being able to die and no limits with MS. so Itachi will be at "full power" and some, he will be pwned by some support character, and than their will be no more false exagerated numbers or claims for him any longer.
     
         
    Last edited by NarutoVsGoku; 03-28-2011 at 12:19 AM.

  9. #34
    Banned
    Status
    NarutoVsGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Posts
    5,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon
     

    Re: Itachi's full power

    Quote Originally Posted by Anub View Post
    Just more chakra? How about better eye-vision and speed ?

    Itachi did have all of his jutsu against sasuke, but couldn't use them properly.

    He used amaterasu just to scare sasuke off, rather than kill him. Sasuke ended up using a lot of chakra in the process.
    He used a weak version of tsukyiomi so that Sasuke can break out of.
    He used Susano'o purely from a defensive point of view against Sasuke and just sealed Orochimaru with it.

    Sasuke on the other hand, who was less skilled than Itachi and less tactical, used amaterasu a few times and even extinguished it, tsukyiomi attempts and susano'o A LOT. And he was a rookie with the MS. So it's safe to guess that Itachi would have been able to do a lot more.
    Itachi could never have better eye vision. having better eye vision means either not having MS or just aquiring MS. and with just aquiring MS that wouldnt put him at "full power" it would put him as inexperience at using a powerful jutsu. its at the expense of some of his eyesight that has made him soo good with Amaterasu, Tsukiyomi especially and more even Sasunoo.

    speed also. its evident while being sick his was more sluggish than normal as noted by Zetsu. but does not mean he be at Raikage's speed, i doubt he would even be at Sasuke's speed.

    couldnt use them properly?? wtf are you talking about? this is just you as usual making shit up Anub..

    "used Amaterasu to scare him off"?? wooow really? again making shit up.. also the weak version of Tukiyomi... prove it. fact is Sasuke beat Itachi's Tsukiyomi. theres no such thing as a "weak version" of it. but try to prove it.

    Sasuke was a rookie with MS. he had used it only 3 times and had aquired new jutsus each time. but nothing proves Sasuke was less skilled or tactical. Sasuke proved to be better using Amaterasu than Itachi could. and Sasuke has proved to be very tactical multiple times in his fight with Itachi, Deidara, Danzo etc.

    and thats another thing Itachi is as tactical as Konohamaru.. come on get real. what has Itachi done thats has people say he's soo smart and tactical? he is a genious yes but that in context means he was a prodigy child. but in combat he always showed to just be stronger than his opponents, not show tactical. true tacticians have been revealed when the tactician outsmarted his oponent. Naruto, Kakashi, Shikamaru of course, Minato, even Jiraiya. but not Itachi. only thing tactical he did was plant Amaterasu in Sasuke to kill Madara. remind me again how exactly did that turn out?
     
         

  10. #35
    Legend Anub's Avatar
    Status
    Anub is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,571
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's full power

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    ok with that being said you more than oestimated Itachi's max potential.

    Itachi was most likely at his max potential a little bit after masscring the whole Uchiha clan. this is near the time he's unlocked his most powerfu jutsu MS. and several years later when Itachi returned would you agree that he was not suffering from the terminal disease he had when fighting Sasuke at the hideout?

    its apparent the he was very healthy up until very recently near his death. Zetsu who had witnessed the whole fight saw there was something wrong wit Itachi so with a fellow member seeing the effects of his sickness i will assume he got really sick near fighting Sasuke in the end of his life..

    so Itachi was very healthy until the time very near his death.

    now Itachi's MS.its best to assume that Itachi had used MS very very very rarely. MS takes a huge amount of chakra and deteriorates ones health. in many accounts Itachi would get into a fight and not resort to MS. example: Oro and Deidara.

    he of course used it agaisnt Kakashi but even Kisame was suprised Itachi did because Kisame knows the damage and risks it holds to Itachi. Itachi also had no choice but to use it again to escape Jiraiya that very same day and it is one o the reasons why he even left because he had used 3 MS jutsus in one day. which furthers proves MS takes a toll on the users stamina.

    even Sasuke at the kage summit didnt no where complete Sasunoo was in horrible pin in every cell in his body. Itachi who was sick and dying fighting Sasuke was bearing the pain of a fll Sasunoo, after previously using Tsukiyomi and Amaterasus.

    so Itachi to be able to do that while terminally ill is extremely strong, but that doesnt mean in his full health that he is 70% stronger or even strong enough to beat somebody like Pain.

    anyways though, with all that said Itachi even stated that Sasunoo is his very last resort. Itachi use his MS very rarely and the biggest proof of that is the fact that Itachi's eyesight of having MS for about 13 years was still better than Sasuke who only had MS for about 13 days. Sasuke had spammed MS in such a short period of time and only few fights, he could hardly see after the Danzo fight, and Itachi's eyesight was about the same way before his death and after having MS for over a decade.

    Itachi only a few years prior to his death was strong enough to take out Kakashi, Deidara, Orochimaru. 2/3 mentioned without even using MS. also Itachi had used his MS rarely and thus very slowly deteriorated his eyes but he was still able to and very capable of fighting strong foes and still dangerous.

    the only thing that had lowered his max potential befoe his death was his sickness. his eys did not lower it. but his sickness made him sluggish and slower. the proof of that is his inability to dodge a shadow shuriken tossed by Sasuke. Zetsu stated that normally Itachi would be able to dodge it but we all know Itachi was sick and that is the reason why he didnt.

    Itachi at max potential for as much as we know is capable of dodging more shurikens. i will also say that Itachi may have not dropped dead after using Sasunoo had he not been sick. but than again even Kisame 3 years back warned Itachi and said overuse of the MS can kill him and maybe him dropping dead is a result of overusing MS, or maybe his sickness is te result of overuse of MS. i dont think anybody have ever even consider MS to being the cause to him being sick. didnt Madara look like he was in his death bed right before taing his lil brothers eyes?

    but anyways Itachi's max potential is not as high as many of you wish to believe. his max potential has been seen while he was evidently healthy and not sick like when he faced Sasuke. he was healthy massacring the clan, returning back to the village to capture Naruto, and when he faced Kakashi and friends with 30% of his chakra. those three times he showed no sign of being sick so he was at max potential.

    and thats my thought on Itachi's "full power" and if you disagree we can debate. but i have one last thing to say. Itachi's "full power" will soon notbe amystery and an excuse for you fanboys to exgerate and claim to be able to beat every ninja with anymore after we see him get pwned in the war. in he war Itachi will have no sickness and no lost eye sight. and not only that but he will have added bonuses of not being able to die and no limits with MS. so Itachi will be at "full power" and some, he will be pwned by some support character, and than their will be no more false exagerated numbers or claims for him any longer.
    Here's some proof that Itachi's illness began even before his MS. Stress and other related things make a person more prone to illness and Itachi was torn apart by his conscience.

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/400/4
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/401/10

    Here's proof that Itachi didn't try to kill Sasuke and used amaterasu and tsukioymi and everything to back sasuke up into a corner

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/401/2

    Proof that Itachi came to Konoha to let Danzo know he is alive (not part of this debate but people keep assuming he ran from Jirayia because he wasn't strong enough to fight him, not because he didn't want to fight him)

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/401/7

    Here's proof that the disease wasn't as sudden as you say

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/401/14
    "he used medicine to prolong his life" - so his disease was steadily getting worse. He didn't just decide one day that the disease was killing him and then started using medicine. To get to that point of prolonging your life with medicine (because of MS and mental trauma i presume) it takes a lot of time.

    And Itachi in the manga now will most likely not be at full potential. You need to understand that Kabuto is controlling him and Kabuto needs to know how to use him first. And what made Itachi so great was his intelligence.

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    Itachi could never have better eye vision. having better eye vision means either not having MS or just aquiring MS. and with just aquiring MS that wouldnt put him at "full power" it would put him as inexperience at using a powerful jutsu. its at the expense of some of his eyesight that has made him soo good with Amaterasu, Tsukiyomi especially and more even Sasunoo.

    speed also. its evident while being sick his was more sluggish than normal as noted by Zetsu. but does not mean he be at Raikage's speed, i doubt he would even be at Sasuke's speed.

    couldnt use them properly?? wtf are you talking about? this is just you as usual making shit up Anub..

    "used Amaterasu to scare him off"?? wooow really? again making shit up.. also the weak version of Tukiyomi... prove it. fact is Sasuke beat Itachi's Tsukiyomi. theres no such thing as a "weak version" of it. but try to prove it.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/478/3 - proven ("control the length of the illusion")

    Sasuke was a rookie with MS. he had used it only 3 times and had aquired new jutsus each time. but nothing proves Sasuke was less skilled or tactical. Sasuke proved to be better using Amaterasu than Itachi could. and Sasuke has proved to be very tactical multiple times in his fight with Itachi, Deidara, Danzo etc.

    and thats another thing Itachi is as tactical as Konohamaru.. come on get real. what has Itachi done thats has people say he's soo smart and tactical? he is a genious yes but that in context means he was a prodigy child. but in combat he always showed to just be stronger than his opponents, not show tactical. true tacticians have been revealed when the tactician outsmarted his oponent. Naruto, Kakashi, Shikamaru of course, Minato, even Jiraiya. but not Itachi. only thing tactical he did was plant Amaterasu in Sasuke to kill Madara. remind me again how exactly did that turn out?
    Itachi was a genious. We know for a fact that he was called a genious even since he was little and he was anbu at 13(as far as i remember). So Naruto when he was around the same age as Itachi was barely able to use kage bunshin, while Itachi was a jounin.
    Also we saw him own Deidara and Oro. You can argue that the fights didn't last but IMO that's the beauty of it. Jirayia with all his brilliance wasn't able to stop Oro and I'm guessing Deidara was pretty notorious as well, seeing how tsuchikage's female bodyguard wanted to see sasuke, the one who managed to kill deidara. So they were both a pretty big deal and Itachi ended the fight in just seconds. THAT is amazing.
    And the fact that he planned to make sasuke stronger and was capable of planning the whole fight between him and sasuke carefully enough so that (a) he wouldn't kill sasuke and (b) he wouldn't die himself before completing the job... that is shikamaru's genious level. Of course you will disregard it...you will find a way why this isn't amazing. But for me, being able to plan a whole battle so that you can finish it EXACTLY how you wanted it, that is brilliance.
     
         
    Last edited by Anub; 03-28-2011 at 01:46 AM.

  11. #36
    The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Draegod is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6,010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's full power

    Quote Originally Posted by Anub View Post
    Just more chakra? How about better eye-vision and speed ?

    Itachi did have all of his jutsu against sasuke, but couldn't use them properly.

    He used amaterasu just to scare sasuke off, rather than kill him. Sasuke ended up using a lot of chakra in the process.
    He used a weak version of tsukyiomi so that Sasuke can break out of.
    He used Susano'o purely from a defensive point of view against Sasuke and just sealed Orochimaru with it.

    Sasuke on the other hand, who was less skilled than Itachi and less tactical, used amaterasu a few times and even extinguished it, tsukyiomi attempts and susano'o A LOT. And he was a rookie with the MS. So it's safe to guess that Itachi would have been able to do a lot more.
    i agree with basicly everything you just mentioned. if sasuke can spam that sh!t im sure itachi sure could.lol but then again 1. sasuke recieved itachis powers of the MS. 2. sasuke is the main character and will never lose properly.lol

    but i agree itachi would be more powerful then he was against sasuke. but that percent system you did was complet and uttly bullsh!t. i see it like this, the longer you have MS the worser off you get (into the darkness). itachi knew this and probaly learned the hard way (when he learned the powers and controled them when he 1st recieved the tech's). there is no such thing as a "full power" itachi.. why? because when you 1st recieve the MS you dont know what you have, how to control it, how it works, and the efts it have on your body. and bout time you learn eveything and how to control it; you would heve exhausted you MS (further darkness), and you will learn not to use it unless a great opponent (kakashi, jman, tobi)..
     
         

  12. #37
    Legend Anub's Avatar
    Status
    Anub is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,571
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's full power

    Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post
    i agree with basicly everything you just mentioned. if sasuke can spam that sh!t im sure itachi sure could.lol but then again 1. sasuke recieved itachis powers of the MS. 2. sasuke is the main character and will never lose properly.lol

    but i agree itachi would be more powerful then he was against sasuke. but that percent system you did was complet and uttly bullsh!t. i see it like this, the longer you have MS the worser off you get (into the darkness). itachi knew this and probaly learned the hard way (when he learned the powers and controled them when he 1st recieved the tech's). there is no such thing as a "full power" itachi.. why? because when you 1st recieve the MS you dont know what you have, how to control it, how it works, and the efts it have on your body. and bout time you learn eveything and how to control it; you would heve exhausted you MS (further darkness), and you will learn not to use it unless a great opponent (kakashi, jman, tobi)..
    Yes, there is no such thing as full power itachi because he wouldn't be able to use his MS properly unless he tried it on some fights. But this is a hypothetical situation in which he imagine that Itachi would be able to be healed and be as strong as he ever was, but having all of his experience intact.
     
         

  13. #38
    The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Draegod is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6,010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's full power

    Quote Originally Posted by Anub View Post
    Yes, there is no such thing as full power itachi because he wouldn't be able to use his MS properly unless he tried it on some fights. But this is a hypothetical situation in which he imagine that Itachi would be able to be healed and be as strong as he ever was, but having all of his experience intact.
    im glad we finaly agreed on something!lol thats all i wanted to add to this thread so im out! peace!
     
         

  14. #39
    Senior Member
    Status
    NewKageism is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,049
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's full power

    I will add this the percent system was out of no where. Sorry... No but good try
     
         

  15. #40
    Legend Anub's Avatar
    Status
    Anub is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,571
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's full power

    Quote Originally Posted by NewKageism View Post
    I will add this the percent system was out of no where. Sorry... No but good try
    Yes, I was not basing it on anything, it was a personal opinion, an estimate. I said that. I never claimed anything I wrote was accurate, just a rough estimate of mine.
     
         

  16. #41
    Member WoWvsNaruto's Avatar
    Status
    WoWvsNaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    319
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's full power

    1. Madara him self was threatened by itachi
    2. he kill off a full clan of sharingan users.
    3. he could put an sharingan user in a genjutsu for 7days with the points of his finger
    4. he had full control over sasuno'o when he had no stamina left.
    5. all you people who think sasuke is soooooo amazing. well it itachi tried for half a second durring that fight sasuke woulda lots.

    Itachi was probably one of the strongest shinobi in Naruto.. and he had a disease. this guy was a ****ing champ and he never was at 100%.

    picturethis
     
         

  17. #42
    The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Draegod is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6,010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's full power

    Quote Originally Posted by WoWvsNaruto View Post
    1. Madara him self was threatened by itachi
    2. he kill off a full clan of sharingan users.
    3. he could put an sharingan user in a genjutsu for 7days with the points of his finger
    4. he had full control over sasuno'o when he had no stamina left.
    5. all you people who think sasuke is soooooo amazing. well it itachi tried for half a second durring that fight sasuke woulda lots.

    Itachi was probably one of the strongest shinobi in Naruto.. and he had a disease. this guy was a ****ing champ and he never was at 100%.

    picturethis
    1. a weak former shell of himself (stated by itachi himself btw) tobi/madara
    2. with the help of tobi (itachi also admits this), and not every uchia was powerful. heck not all of them even had the sharingan at that time
    3. a non-uchia kakashi, and kakashi didnt fall immediatly, he took it like a "G".lol
    4. agreed, but after having it for semi amount of years and secret weapons you better have full control.lol
    5. know one even said he was better then itachi, were u get that idea from? we know he would have won.

    we already know he was one of the best, this thread is about "full power" what if itachi. it is just a guess and nothing more.
     
         

  18. #43
    Banned
    Status
    NarutoVsGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Posts
    5,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon
     

    Re: Itachi's full power

    Quote Originally Posted by Anub View Post
    Here's some proof that Itachi's illness began even before his MS. Stress and other related things make a person more prone to illness and Itachi was torn apart by his conscience.

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/400/4
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/401/10
    i carefully went through all your links and comment

    that is not proof.

    it is a theory, a bad one, and no way proves that Itachi's sickness started from "stress". i think to even suggest that would be an insult to Itachi's character. Itachi severed his emotions to kill his bestriend, cousins, friends, family, neighbors, lover, mother, father, etc. he destroyed his feelings to kill his clansmen. which means he destroyed his conscious, his love for his whole clan-he killed. people who perfom mass murders arecalled serial killers. they usually are sociopaths. they have no feelings, no conscious and they feel no remorse to killing others. that is what Itachi became and i find it difficult that he would sucumb to a disease thrugh "stress". -like a *****.

    besides 13 years after the murder and hes terminally ill? rme riiight sure buddy..


    Here's proof that Itachi didn't try to kill Sasuke and used amaterasu and tsukioymi and everything to back sasuke up into a corner

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/401/2
    nobody says he was purposlly trying to kill Sasuke with Tsukiyomi or Amaterasu. but like your link says Itachi had to drive him into a corner. which means Itachi pulled no punches and and gave Sasuke everything he had. Sasuke wasnt going to be pushed into a corner with Itachi going easy on him. Itachi had to go hard. which means a good Tsukiyomi and trying to hit him wih Amaterasu.

    i give props that Sasuke broke Tsukiyomi and dodged Amaterasu.

    Proof that Itachi came to Konoha to let Danzo know he is alive (not part of this debate but people keep assuming he ran from Jirayia because he wasn't strong enough to fight him, not because he didn't want to fight him)

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/401/7
    yes that is ONE of the reasons he showed up to the Leaf. proof for Itachi's other reason

    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...5/page003.html

    mind you also that Naruto is not even in the Leaf anymore so why would Itachi go through the trouble of following Naruto out of the Leaf, setting a trap for Jiraiya to distract him and even approaching Naruto and telling him to go with him if all he wanted to do was make a scene to the elders and Danzo ?

    but more importantly why would Itachi even follow Naruto outside of the Leaf?!? and heres proof of them officially leaving the Leaf. shortly after Itachi approaches Naruto in an inn OUTSIDE OF THE LEAF.

    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...3/page017.html

    so yeah the whole "Itachi did not go to the leaf to capture Naruto" is bullshit.

    Here's proof that the disease wasn't as sudden as you say

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/401/14
    "he used medicine to prolong his life" - so his disease was steadily getting worse. He didn't just decide one day that the disease was killing him and then started using medicine. To get to that point of prolonging your life with medicine (because of MS and mental trauma i presume) it takes a lot of time.
    that is also not proof. you sorta make a point with it but it doesnt fully prove that he disease was long term. "he used the medicine to prlong his life" doesnt mean that he was prolonging it for awhile. reason i believe the disease was sudden because of the reaction Zetsu had when seeing Itachi fight likei had previously explaned. Zetsu who obviously seen Itachi fight before and a fellow Akatsuki memeber was shocked at how his reaction speed was slow and noticed something wrong with Itachi throughout the fight. so obviously Itachi must have started feeling symptoms of his disease much later after joining Akatsuki. and he did not show any signs of sickness after returning to the Leaf, or when Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura and Chiyo was trying to rescue Gaara.

    so there is more evidence that points to it bing short term than long term. i would say after Gaara was saved is when he began to become sick. Gaara rescue mission to Itachi vs Sasuke is a good enough length of time for him to become extremely sick and try touse drugs to help.

    and also if anything effected him being sick it most likely would have been his MS. not "trauma".. hes a hardcore S Rank ninja and you have the audacity to say stress caused him to be sick? gtfo. come on your supposed to be an Itachi fan Anub..

    And Itachi in the manga now will most likely not be at full potential. You need to understand that Kabuto is controlling him and Kabuto needs to know how to use him first. And what made Itachi so great was his intelligence.
    rme.. yeah i saw that one coming a mile away. matter fact it is not Kabuto that controls what jutsus they use or how they fight. Kabuto simply puts them in the battle field, forces them to fight (some ninjas he doesnt need to force) and they go on a rampage on their own. example how Haku dove in front of Kakashi to save Zabuza from chidori and Kabuto was amazed by Haku's action.

    so Itachi will be in controll of how he fights and what jutsus he uses. Itachi will not only be in full potential but will have added bonuses like , nt being able to die, no chakra limitations, no negative MS risks, etc.

    Itachi will have the same intelligence and wil fight how he fights, not how Kabuto controls him, Kabuto only commands them to do certain things like where to go, but the Edo Tensi fight and control their own figting styles. another example is Hanzo going suicidal and damaging his own weak spot right before Kabuto could fully restrict him and prvent him to do so. you think Kabuto was in the background controlling Hanzo to rip the poison sack, his weakness, and allow himself to be caught? gtfo.


    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/478/3 - proven ("control the length of the illusion")
    doesnt prove Itachi used a weak Tsukiyomi on Sasuke. like i said it is more realistic to assume Itachi went hard on Sasuke to drive him into a corner. when he returned to the village he was merciless to Sasuke, using Tsukiyomi on him to relive the day his clan died and breaking his wrist. so why 3 years later he would go easy n his little brother?? be real Anub.

    Itachi was a genious. We know for a fact that he was called a genious even since he was little and he was anbu at 13(as far as i remember). So Naruto when he was around the same age as Itachi was barely able to use kage bunshin, while Itachi was a jounin.
    Also we saw him own Deidara and Oro. You can argue that the fights didn't last but IMO that's the beauty of it. Jirayia with all his brilliance wasn't able to stop Oro and I'm guessing Deidara was pretty notorious as well, seeing how tsuchikage's female bodyguard wanted to see sasuke, the one who managed to kill deidara. So they were both a pretty big deal and Itachi ended the fight in just seconds. THAT is amazing.
    And the fact that he planned to make sasuke stronger and was capable of planning the whole fight between him and sasuke carefully enough so that (a) he wouldn't kill sasuke and (b) he wouldn't die himself before completing the job... that is shikamaru's genious level. Of course you will disregard it...you will find a way why this isn't amazing. But for me, being able to plan a whole battle so that you can finish it EXACTLY how you wanted it, that is brilliance.
    yes like i even said Itachi is a genious! but not in the sense that of tactical. not at all. he hasnt proven that. he has proven he is a genious in being very skilled, gifted, powerful for his age group, a prodigy, but he has shown nothing that proves him to be this amazing tactitian!

    him defeating Oro and Deidara was because he is extrememly powerful. and yes you are ractually right about something, i cant argue they didnt last but not because he outsmarted them in a long game of chess style fighting but he beat them in the first move! that doesnt prove intelligence, it proves amazing power. which yes in itself is still amazing.

    and you cant compare him to Jiraiya. Itachi uses genjutsu which is the easiest way to beat somebody without lifting finger (lol well unless Itachi is casting genjutsu with his finger) Jiraiaya on the other hand SUCKS at genjutsu and relies on ninjutsu, taijutsus and senjutsu.

    and dude i am dont find ways to disregard things. i have a doujutsu clled bullshitegan (bull shit tay ghan). yah it allows me to see through the bull shit people tryto feed ohers. and you thinking Itachi is a great tactitician for planning to lose a fight is bull shit. also it is retarded. and do you think he planned out the whole fight detail for detail? no he didnt. only person who can predict their opponents next move with such accuracy is Shikamaru and his dad. dont even try to compare Itachi to them.

    you seriously think Itachi pedicted Sasuke to break his Tsukiyomi? to dodge his Amaterasus? to show a great display of speed? to be able to set up Kiri? you honestly think Itachi knew Sasuke could use such a jutsus as the Kiri? answers are no no no no no no. Itachis plan was simple, beat Sasuke until he vomits Oro and drop dead. and if you think he's a genious for such a simple plan than you arent as smart as i thought you were man. seriously Sasuk was lucky that Itachi in his bad health was still crazy strong and planning to lose.

    and let me ask you this. how could Itachi fail in his "amazing" plan to push Sasuke to use Oro and lose the match? what would stop Itachi from failing a plan like that? only way he fail is if he didnt force Oro out, but if he didnt force Oro out that means he didnt push Sasuke to his limits and exhaust his chakra, and if he didnt push Sasuke to exhaust his chakra than that means Sasuke out lasted Itachi in the fight, which would result in Itachi losing (not purposely as planned which is a fail in his 2nd half of losing purposely), and if all that happened than it would only mean Sasuke won through his strengths alone and overpowered Itachi. but we agree that that wouldnt happen because Itachi even in sickness is still stronger than Sasuke right? so basically what i am sayin that Itachi's plan to force Oro out and purposely lose was not only simple bu even easy and possible because Itachi even sick was stronger than Sasuke to accmplishthe plan of losing. WOOOW WHAT AN AMAZING TACTICAL GENIOUS (sarcasm)..

    btw excuse me for all my typos. i type very fast and sometimes my computer is slow to catch up lol
     
         
    Last edited by NarutoVsGoku; 03-28-2011 at 05:43 AM.

  19. #44
    Member pemayozer's Avatar
    Status
    pemayozer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    328
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's full power

    Quote Originally Posted by Anub View Post
    Here's my view of Itachi's full power

    He starts at 100% (which was exactly after obtaining the MS)

    After several years, he comes back to the village and fights Kakashi. My guess is that Itachi needed to use MS a lot when fighting his own kind so he exhausted it. Then he had to use it quite often to prove himself worthy for the akatsuki and to fend off people like Oro, Deidara and I'm guessing those two aren't the only ones who regarded Itachi as annoying. So he should be at about 65-70% of full power when he fights kakashi.

    After 3 more years he fights naruto and kakashi. We know by that point that his eye vision is aggravated. he should be around 45-50%.

    And after a while he fights sasuke. We know that he's been living off medication and barely dragging his life when he fights sasuke, but nevertheless he is still capable. I would put him on 35%.

    So overall, I am estimating Itachi's full power was almost 3x stronger than the Itachi that fought Sasuke.
    I smell serious itachi fanboyism here..
    not the normal kind but those creepy obsessed kind
    ..
    neways anbu does it mean that if i hand over u a katana you would be a
    master swordsman as soon as u hold it , would would u need to practice and get accustomed to it...
    so how in the hell is itachi at 100 percent as soon as he gets the MS.



    u have gud eyesight when you first get MS but as you use it even though ur eye sight is detoriating his experience is increasing to power los in eyesight is made up by experience...
    wat if he was not sick..he would be a little faster doesnt mean he would be the konohas black flash to make him suddenly twice as powerfull
    bit more chakra but that wouldnt mean much coz his MS jutsu's are very chakra consuming..
    over all ur theory is bullshit...


    here is a theory based on your logic..
    nagato was crippled...before he was crippled he could walk,run, jump fight
    so non crippled nagato would be atleast 5 times stronger ..
    he was thin because of gedo status sucked him up dry so baiscall he is two times less strong..
    so nagato first fighting hanzo is 6 times more stornger than nagato fighting
    naruto
    DO YOU AGREE.. you should its based on your logic
     
         
    Last edited by pemayozer; 03-28-2011 at 09:14 AM.

  20. #45
    Legend Anub's Avatar
    Status
    Anub is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,571
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's full power

    Quote Originally Posted by pemayozer View Post
    I smell serious itachi fanboyism here..
    not the normal kind but those creepy obsessed kind
    ..
    neways anbu does it mean that if i hand over u a katana you would be a
    master swordsman as soon as u hold it , would would u need to practice and get accustomed to it...
    so how in the hell is itachi at 100 percent as soon as he gets the MS.



    u have gud eyesight when you first get MS but as you use it even though ur eye sight is detoriating his experience is increasing to power los in eyesight is made up by experience...
    wat if he was not sick..he would be a little faster doesnt mean he would be the konohas black flash to make him suddenly twice as powerfull
    bit more chakra but that wouldnt mean much coz his MS jutsu's are very chakra consuming..
    over all ur theory is bullshit...


    here is a theory based on your logic..
    nagato was crippled...before he was crippled he could walk,run, jump fight
    so non crippled nagato would be atleast 5 times stronger ..
    he was thin because of gedo status sucked him up dry so baiscall he is two times less strong..
    so nagato first fighting hanzo is 6 times more stornger than nagato fighting
    naruto
    DO YOU AGREE.. you should its based on your logic
    You need to learn to respect people more. Calling them a fanboy without reason is not a good way to start.

    I posted percentages based on my assumptions. If you don't agree you can either don't post at all or bring your own theory into discussion.

    Also read more than just the 1st post. I already answered one of your "questions".

    And yes, Nagato would be a lot stronger at full power, not sure how strong, but why bring Nagato in? You are desperate for attention? Stop replying to me until you learn how to properly do it.
     
         

  21. #46
    Banned
    Status
    NarutoVsGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Posts
    5,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon
     

    Re: Itachi's full power

    Quote Originally Posted by Anub View Post
    You need to learn to respect people more. Calling them a fanboy without reason is not a good way to start.

    I posted percentages based on my assumptions. If you don't agree you can either don't post at all or bring your own theory into discussion.

    Also read more than just the 1st post. I already answered one of your "questions".

    And yes, Nagato would be a lot stronger at full power, not sure how strong, but why bring Nagato in? You are desperate for attention? Stop replying to me until you learn how to properly do it.
    dude wtf dont ignore me! i responded to you before pemayozer!

    btw the percentage based on your assumption. this is one of my points! is that you and alot of Itachi fans ASSUME Itachi at "full power" is basically a God. you guys have forever over estimated him.

    again i will say Itachi is powerful, amazingly strong, a prodigy and still able to beat the best in his sick days but still even at "full power" he is not as strong as many of you make him out to be. for instance he could never in his best day beat Pain.

    and you didnt answer pemayozer question properly. is Nagaot stronger when he fought Hanzo before having gedo mazo affect his health? or stronger when he fought Naruto after gedo mazo affected his health?

    i am desperate for attention lol.. you havent even responded to my last comment! maybe i made such great points that you have nothing to say? maybe everything i said was correct and you cannot think of a way to bullshit your way out of it? maybe you just dont want to admit you are wrong? anyways i'm waiting for a response for my last comment and this one too.
     
         

  22. #47
    Legend Anub's Avatar
    Status
    Anub is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,571
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's full power

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    i carefully went through all your links and comment

    that is not proof.

    it is a theory, a bad one, and no way proves that Itachi's sickness started from "stress". i think to even suggest that would be an insult to Itachi's character. Itachi severed his emotions to kill his bestriend, cousins, friends, family, neighbors, lover, mother, father, etc. he destroyed his feelings to kill his clansmen. which means he destroyed his conscious, his love for his whole clan-he killed. people who perfom mass murders arecalled serial killers. they usually are sociopaths. they have no feelings, no conscious and they feel no remorse to killing others. that is what Itachi became and i find it difficult that he would sucumb to a disease thrugh "stress". -like a *****.

    besides 13 years after the murder and hes terminally ill? rme riiight sure buddy..

    Itachi did not become a sociopath. He still cared about sasuke a lot and that's why he did what he did after the massacre. Itachi was crearly a pacifist and Tobi said it himself, but he was forced to murder his clan and that was still torturing him. And that alone did not kill him, it just accelerated his health problems.

    nobody says he was purposlly trying to kill Sasuke with Tsukiyomi or Amaterasu. but like your link says Itachi had to drive him into a corner. which means Itachi pulled no punches and and gave Sasuke everything he had. Sasuke wasnt going to be pushed into a corner with Itachi going easy on him. Itachi had to go hard. which means a good Tsukiyomi and trying to hit him wih Amaterasu.

    i give props that Sasuke broke Tsukiyomi and dodged Amaterasu.
    Itachi had to back him into a corner. That doesn't mean that Itachi had to go 100% to do it right? It doesn't say anywhere that Itachi had to be at his best to back sasuke up into a corner.

    yes that is ONE of the reasons he showed up to the Leaf. proof for Itachi's other reason

    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...5/page003.html

    mind you also that Naruto is not even in the Leaf anymore so why would Itachi go through the trouble of following Naruto out of the Leaf, setting a trap for Jiraiya to distract him and even approaching Naruto and telling him to go with him if all he wanted to do was make a scene to the elders and Danzo ?

    but more importantly why would Itachi even follow Naruto outside of the Leaf?!? and heres proof of them officially leaving the Leaf. shortly after Itachi approaches Naruto in an inn OUTSIDE OF THE LEAF.

    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...3/page017.html

    so yeah the whole "Itachi did not go to the leaf to capture Naruto" is bullshit.
    Here's why Itachi would "pursue" naruto : He used naruto as an excuse to enter the leaf.
    He probably even requested to be sent after the fox. He let Danzo know he was alive by beating one of Konoha's best and then chased after naruto, but it was just for Kisame's sake. Otherwise, what would be the point in going to the leaf, beating up kakashi and then going back. That would have blown his cover and it would have been all over.
    But by your theory, Itachi ACTUALLY tried to capture naruto but failed. Because Itachi only killed his clan to protect Konoha. Now he is dumber so he decided to take away Konoha's strongest weapon without a reason. Good thinking my friend. If you don't see the logic in this, I cannot make you see it. It's right there, you just have to be open to it.


    that is also not proof. you sorta make a point with it but it doesnt fully prove that he disease was long term. "he used the medicine to prlong his life" doesnt mean that he was prolonging it for awhile. reason i believe the disease was sudden because of the reaction Zetsu had when seeing Itachi fight likei had previously explaned. Zetsu who obviously seen Itachi fight before and a fellow Akatsuki memeber was shocked at how his reaction speed was slow and noticed something wrong with Itachi throughout the fight. so obviously Itachi must have started feeling symptoms of his disease much later after joining Akatsuki. and he did not show any signs of sickness after returning to the Leaf, or when Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura and Chiyo was trying to rescue Gaara.
    Itachi never showed ANY emotion. Why would he show sings? Why would Kishi ruin one of the greatest surprises in the manga by having itachi fall to the floor every once in a while?
    Zetsu has seen Itachi before, but when did Zetsu last see Itachi fight? Zetsu doesn't know everything... he saw Itachi fight better before and saw the difference when vs sasuke.


    so there is more evidence that points to it bing short term than long term. i would say after Gaara was saved is when he began to become sick. Gaara rescue mission to Itachi vs Sasuke is a good enough length of time for him to become extremely sick and try touse drugs to help.
    The fight between Kakashi + Naruto vs Itachi is proof enough that Itachi agreed with having his eye-sight deteriorated. Most likely his MS played the major part in his sickness. His sickness progressed alongside his MS.

    and also if anything effected him being sick it most likely would have been his MS. not "trauma".. hes a hardcore S Rank ninja and you have the audacity to say stress caused him to be sick? gtfo. come on your supposed to be an Itachi fan Anub..
    Actually, being such a good "fanboy" (that I have been called before by random users), I tend to notice that Itachi was kind-hearted and not at all a typical shinobi. Look at any flashbacks of him. Kakashi is stone cold compared to Itachi... I can really believe that stress caused that, because he is still human (well a character-human). And he suffered a lot obviously.



    rme.. yeah i saw that one coming a mile away. matter fact it is not Kabuto that controls what jutsus they use or how they fight. Kabuto simply puts them in the battle field, forces them to fight (some ninjas he doesnt need to force) and they go on a rampage on their own. example how Haku dove in front of Kakashi to save Zabuza from chidori and Kabuto was amazed by Haku's action.

    so Itachi will be in controll of how he fights and what jutsus he uses. Itachi will not only be in full potential but will have added bonuses like , nt being able to die, no chakra limitations, no negative MS risks, etc.

    What do you mean Kabuto doesn't control them? There a line in almost every chapter now in which a resurrected shinobi complains that he cannot move his body on his on and someone is controlling him...
    And Itachi will most likely not fight because he will find a way to break from Kabuto's control like Hanzo did.

    Itachi will have the same intelligence and wil fight how he fights, not how Kabuto controls him, Kabuto only commands them to do certain things like where to go, but the Edo Tensi fight and control their own figting styles. another example is Hanzo going suicidal and damaging his own weak spot right before Kabuto could fully restrict him and prvent him to do so. you think Kabuto was in the background controlling Hanzo to rip the poison sack, his weakness, and allow himself to be caught? gtfo.
    Itachi having the same intelligence? How? His mind does not work in harmony with his body, being an edo tensei. Kabuto was surprised that Hanzo broke out of his control.




    doesnt prove Itachi used a weak Tsukiyomi on Sasuke. like i said it is more realistic to assume Itachi went hard on Sasuke to drive him into a corner. when he returned to the village he was merciless to Sasuke, using Tsukiyomi on him to relive the day his clan died and breaking his wrist. so why 3 years later he would go easy n his little brother?? be real Anub.
    Before, he only shower sasuke images that didn't involve his body. This time, he actually caused Sasuke mental pain. For all we know he went soft when seeing how sasuke suffered and decided to break the tsukyiomi, but make it look like sasuke did it. But be real: Itachi = the best genjutsu user in the naruto universe. Sasuke was trained by Orochimaru, who doesn't know much genjutsu. Do you really think that Sasuke, an amateur genjutsu user, without proper genjutsu training could defeat the best genjutsu user? If you say "yes", you are biased (just so you know).



    yes like i even said Itachi is a genious! but not in the sense that of tactical. not at all. he hasnt proven that. he has proven he is a genious in being very skilled, gifted, powerful for his age group, a prodigy, but he has shown nothing that proves him to be this amazing tactitian!

    him defeating Oro and Deidara was because he is extrememly powerful. and yes you are ractually right about something, i cant argue they didnt last but not because he outsmarted them in a long game of chess style fighting but he beat them in the first move! that doesnt prove intelligence, it proves amazing power. which yes in itself is still amazing.
    good tactician = used his sharingan and chakra to a minimum, while still winning the fight. How many fighters have done that before? From what I know, just one: Minato. Itachi and Minato found ways to finish the fight early and they were both geniuses.

    and you cant compare him to Jiraiya. Itachi uses genjutsu which is the easiest way to beat somebody without lifting finger (lol well unless Itachi is casting genjutsu with his finger) Jiraiaya on the other hand SUCKS at genjutsu and relies on ninjutsu, taijutsus and senjutsu.
    I gave Minato as an example of shinobi that doesn't use genjutsu and still goes for the quick win.

    and dude i am dont find ways to disregard things. i have a doujutsu clled bullshitegan (bull shit tay ghan). yah it allows me to see through the bull shit people tryto feed ohers. and you thinking Itachi is a great tactitician for planning to lose a fight is bull shit. also it is retarded. and do you think he planned out the whole fight detail for detail? no he didnt. only person who can predict their opponents next move with such accuracy is Shikamaru and his dad. dont even try to compare Itachi to them.
    Figure this out then: If Itachi didn't plan the fight, what % of a chance would you give that the fight just happened to end at that moment?

    you seriously think Itachi pedicted Sasuke to break his Tsukiyomi? to dodge his Amaterasus? to show a great display of speed? to be able to set up Kiri? you honestly think Itachi knew Sasuke could use such a jutsus as the Kiri? answers are no no no no no no. Itachis plan was simple, beat Sasuke until he vomits Oro and drop dead. and if you think he's a genious for such a simple plan than you arent as smart as i thought you were man. seriously Sasuk was lucky that Itachi in his bad health was still crazy strong and planning to lose.
    Itachi planned a break from tsukyiomi lol. Pointless if the whole thing would have ended in genjutsu. He OBVIOUSLY planned on Sasuke dodging amaterasu. Why use one of the strongest ninjutsu on a person you don't really want to kill? Thin logically, man. Kirin was a surprise to Itachi. The fight ended with Itachi dieing beucase he over-strained himself. Itachi PLANNED to die in this fight. So he knew how much he could push himself and how much chakra he needed for each MS ability. He also knew that if he was to face sasuke and get oro out, he needed to win before losing. So Itachi won the fight actually because he achieved what he wanted and then before dieing he activated amaterasu in sasuke's eyes to go off when seeing Madara, all because he anticipated it. So everything was planned, except for Kirin and a few moves. You need to see that.
    "you arent as smart as i thought you were " - my IQ proves otherwise.

    and let me ask you this. how could Itachi fail in his "amazing" plan to push Sasuke to use Oro and lose the match? what would stop Itachi from failing a plan like that? only way he fail is if he didnt force Oro out, but if he didnt force Oro out that means he didnt push Sasuke to his limits and exhaust his chakra, and if he didnt push Sasuke to exhaust his chakra than that means Sasuke out lasted Itachi in the fight, which would result in Itachi losing (not purposely as planned which is a fail in his 2nd half of losing purposely), and if all that happened than it would only mean Sasuke won through his strengths alone and overpowered Itachi. but we agree that that wouldnt happen because Itachi even in sickness is still stronger than Sasuke right? so basically what i am sayin that Itachi's plan to force Oro out and purposely lose was not only simple bu even easy and possible because Itachi even sick was stronger than Sasuke to accmplishthe plan of losing. WOOOW WHAT AN AMAZING TACTICAL GENIOUS (sarcasm)..
    How about this?
    Itachi failing = Not pushing sasuke far enough to release Oro (that would have meant that Sasuke was not cured from Oro and Itachi's whole "save sasuke" plan would have been ruined you should agree) and not implanting amaterasu in sasuke's eyes.a
    Itachi was stronger than Sasuke, even in his sickness, but he also couldn't allow sasuke to finish the fight early. You need to understand the dilemma here: 1. let sasuke finish him off earlier and keep some of his chakra so that he can maybe escape from Tobi, but still risk Oro taking over him at anytime during his future fights, or 2. drain sasuke's chakra completely and find a way to still protect sasuke even with a low chakra (by implanting amaterasu into his eyes so that he would have a strong defense when being captured). That right there is an extremely good choice.

    btw excuse me for all my typos. i type very fast and sometimes my computer is slow to catch up lol
    It's ok

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    dude wtf dont ignore me! i responded to you before pemayozer!

    btw the percentage based on your assumption. this is one of my points! is that you and alot of Itachi fans ASSUME Itachi at "full power" is basically a God. you guys have forever over estimated him.

    again i will say Itachi is powerful, amazingly strong, a prodigy and still able to beat the best in his sick days but still even at "full power" he is not as strong as many of you make him out to be. for instance he could never in his best day beat Pain.

    and you didnt answer pemayozer question properly. is Nagaot stronger when he fought Hanzo before having gedo mazo affect his health? or stronger when he fought Naruto after gedo mazo affected his health?

    i am desperate for attention lol.. you havent even responded to my last comment! maybe i made such great points that you have nothing to say? maybe everything i said was correct and you cannot think of a way to bullshit your way out of it? maybe you just dont want to admit you are wrong? anyways i'm waiting for a response for my last comment and this one too.
    I won't respond to pemayozer. It's that simple. But if YOU would like to know, we are talking about theoretical full power. That means the best the fighter has ever been, with his skills and experience intact. So I'm not sure about Nagato's past, but either way, Nagato at full power is stronger than the one that faced Naruto.

    And why do you say Itachi could never beat Pain? Is Pain really THAT strong? No. Itachi can beat anyone in the naruto universe (easy there itachi haters, I'm not saying he will beat anyone, but with tsukyiomi, he can actually win any fight if he somehow gets a glimpse of an opponent's eye). So even if you think Pain has the advantage, he still doesn't win 100%, because Itachi is way too strong for that. Shinobi like Itachi, Minato, Pain, Madara, Sasuke and Naruto ALWAYS HAVE A FIGHTING CHANCE WHEN UP AGAINST ANY OPPONENT. So you saying that Itachi can "never" beat Pain is you being extremely biased. I am a fan of Itachi but mostly because he is such a great character. And I have defended Itachi on these forums in the past few months more than anyone else. And even I admit that there is a good chance of Itachi losing the fight. Overall, I think Itachi wins, but the odds are 70-30% if they have full knowledge about each other. And to Pain's credit, he's got the highest chance of winning against Itachi out of all the other Shinobi (maybe except EMS Sasuke, EMS Madara and Minato). Without knowledge, Itachi vs Pain would be 50%-50%, as in WAAAAAY too hard to predict, so a coinflip. Accept this and we can finish debating Itachi vs Pain and get back to debating Itachi's full power.

    And one more thing: please post your own percentages in the same way I did. Just curious to see how much weaker you think Itachi at full power is.
     
         

  23. #48
    Senior Member D3A's Avatar
    Status
    D3A is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,211
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's full power

    itachi was a beast. thats all. he was wtfpwning people while half blind and dying. edo itachi will use kaio ken on his wtfpwning abilities due to limitless chakra, stamina, regeneration, and no MS side effects. him and nagato will seriously destroy the hell outa most of the divisions they come up against, amatersu, tsukiyumi, and susanoo w/o the side effects = long time pwnage. + nagatos rinnegan moves also = pwnage.

    in all of itachis fights we nvr saw him going all out(NO he didnt go all out vs sasuke cuz as madara pointed out, if he did, he'd do us all the favor of killing him)

    itachi was one of the strongest naruto chars even when only portrayed as a blinded, diseased, carcass. i can only imagine whatll he'll be like forcefully going all out.
     
         

  24. #49
    Member Dawood's Avatar
    Status
    Dawood is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    44
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin with the family
     

    Re: Itachi's full power

    Itachi is smart yuall will find out what i'm talking about soon. The hint is itachi knew what madara really is.
     
         

  25. #50
    Member pemayozer's Avatar
    Status
    pemayozer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    328
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's full power

    Quote Originally Posted by Anub View Post
    You need to learn to respect people more. Calling them a fanboy without reason is not a good way to start.

    I posted percentages based on my assumptions. If you don't agree you can either don't post at all or bring your own theory into discussion.

    Also read more than just the 1st post. I already answered one of your "questions".

    And yes, Nagato would be a lot stronger at full power, not sure how strong, but why bring Nagato in? You are desperate for attention? Stop replying to me until you learn how to properly do it.
    i called u fan boy for no reason....
    just look at the kind of thread u create.every thread i go i see u itachi this and itachi that
    but for all that u r just talk no walk..
    u posted things based on ur assumption ,well know this
    if u suppose then i will most definetly oppose..
    ur thearoy is fail coz itcahin would not be 100% when he got MS coz he just got it..he has to learn how to use it ..
    he learns his power increases on other hand eye sigh becomes bad and power decreasses so over all its the same no difference in power...

    i brought nagato coz he is crippled and ulra thin and suits
    best for my example...
    i wanna show how ur assumption sounds to u when ur theories are applied to
    charaters beyond ur fanboyism


    here is a percentage for you...
    as u said
    when he got ems first he was at 100%
    lets say with detoriated eye site it was 70 % ie -30 (itachi was not blind he could still see)
    mastery over MS over this period made it atleast twice as powerfull than before thats an additional 100%
    he was sick but considering he was not bedridden lets redice -50 %
    his chakra reduced by half,he could fight for 1 hour insted of 2 ect ect even though i feel it should be only 20 but still lets kep it 50
    100 -30 +100 -50
    its 120% so itcahi when fighting sasuke was already more powerfull that wat he was when he 1st gained ms
    this theroy is an epic fail


    ITACHI WAS WAT ITACH WAS,
    he's not cell from DBZ so he'll undergo tranformation and become stronger...
    there is no weak itach and full power itachi..his battel with sasuke was his full power,
     
         
    Last edited by pemayozer; 03-29-2011 at 10:45 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •