Page 4 of 4 « First 1234
Results 61 to 74 of 74
  1. #61
    Banned
    Status
    NarutoVsGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,034
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon
     

    Re: Itachi's full power

    Quote Originally Posted by Anub View Post
    So you would put him in the same category as Orochimaru, knowing full well that Itachi defeated Orochimaru in just a few seconds and he said that Orochimaru could never defeat him (actually he said that he could never win against his eyes or something like that)?
    sadly enough Oro was shown to be pathetic in shippuden. and agreed Itachi proved to be superior to him in a few occassions. i would though put Itachi in leagues with Jiraiya though. i think thats fair.
     
         

  2. #62
    Myobokuzan Rihari's Avatar
    Status
    Rihari is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    11,789
    Location
    Creeping Outside Yo Window
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's full power

    nah i dont recon he was using 3x less power other wise he could of taking out the whole uchiha by himself but he was wealend alot when he faced sasuke
     
         

  3. #63
    Legend Anub's Avatar
    Status
    Anub is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,574
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's full power

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    sadly enough Oro was shown to be pathetic in shippuden. and agreed Itachi proved to be superior to him in a few occassions. i would though put Itachi in leagues with Jiraiya though. i think thats fair.
    Sage Jirayia > Itachi > base Jirayia

    I just don't see base Jirayia being able to counter any MS tech for too long.
     
         

  4. #64
    McKnockout's Avatar
    Status
    McKnockout is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    9,103
    Location
    League of Awesome.
    ceeeeeebs
     



    Re: Itachi's full power

    Quote Originally Posted by Anub View Post
    Sage Jirayia > Itachi > base Jirayia

    I just don't see base Jirayia being able to counter any MS tech for too long.
    Wow, really?

    IMO, Itachi (at full power/health) > Sage Jiraiya.
    At the most, Sage Jiraiya = Itachi (at full power/health).
     
         

  5. #65
    Legend Anub's Avatar
    Status
    Anub is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,574
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's full power

    Quote Originally Posted by McKnockout View Post
    Wow, really?

    IMO, Itachi (at full power/health) > Sage Jiraiya.
    At the most, Sage Jiraiya = Itachi (at full power/health).
    Well I did think about this.

    Sage jirayia would escape amaterasu, would not be affected by genjutsu because of the toads on his shoulders and is fast enough to avoid susano'o fost as long as itachi has chakra left. The only way I see Itachi winning is if I can argue that Tsukyiomi is a lot faster than normal genjutsu and itachi can cast it and torture jirayia for a while before the toads are able to detect it. It also depends how fast Itachi's susano'o is. And one more thing: if Itachi activates susano'o and manages to keep it for a while, all Jirayia needs to do is get some distance and have the frogs perform a sound genjutsu. Sage Jirayia is one of the few shinobi that can beat Itachi at full power.
     
         

  6. #66
    Member ChibakuKaiten's Avatar
    Status
    ChibakuKaiten is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    342
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's full power

    there was so much to read on they way to the last page of this thread lol im done with it hahahah, i don't even know what to say lol
     
         

  7. #67
    Man Utd siyo's Avatar
    Status
    siyo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,530
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's full power

    Quote Originally Posted by Anub View Post
    So you would put him in the same category as Orochimaru, knowing full well that Itachi defeated Orochimaru in just a few seconds and he said that Orochimaru could never defeat him (actually he said that he could never win against his eyes or something like that)?

    Powerwise, not 1 on 1 against itachi.It has been proven that the sharingan is oro's weakness therefore he would never win against itachi.At the same time i feel like oro would do better against other S class ninjas than itachi would.(Just because A can beat B does not mean A can beat B, who B already defeated) .

    Oro is probably the guy beside the third(maybe pein) who has the most ninjustu techs in the manga.Taijustu does not work against him,he got multiple lives and even in a weakened state he could toy with the nine tailed beast(the 4th tailed version).This guy is no joke and was the most gifted of the sannin(natural abilities).
     
         

  8. #68
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,223
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    LOVVE YOUR SIG
     



    Re: Itachi's full power

    Quote Originally Posted by siyo View Post
    Powerwise, not 1 on 1 against itachi.It has been proven that the sharingan is oro's weakness therefore he would never win against itachi.At the same time i feel like oro would do better against other S class ninjas than itachi would.(Just because A can beat B does not mean A can beat B, who B already defeated) .

    Oro is probably the guy beside the third(maybe pein) who has the most ninjustu techs in the manga.Taijustu does not work against him,he got multiple lives and even in a weakened state he could toy with the nine tailed beast(the 4th tailed version).This guy is no joke and was the most gifted of the sannin(natural abilities).
    Itachi knew how to to handle Oro, quick enough for it and ready for him. Totsuka(?) sword Itachi used or whatever it was , was not part of Uchiha arsenal I think for somebody said that Oro had been looking for it or was it? Just curious..

    Still Oro was unique and he still lives on.. He is trapped not dead. he lives in Kabuto and others..

    Itachi said Jiraiya was a little better than him. That his best would be to take Jiraiya out along with him- ie both of them die.

    As for his mysterious illness- I don't believe Madara's word that much. I do believe Zetsu- I think Itachi's tiredness/loss of energy had something to do with his gift to Naruto. Zetsu didn't blame any sickness but he said that it seemed Itachi had sustained some serious injury or something just before his battle with Sasuke began.
     
         

  9. #69
    Man Utd siyo's Avatar
    Status
    siyo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,530
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's full power

    Quote Originally Posted by isthatnecessary View Post
    Itachi knew how to to handle Oro, quick enough for it and ready for him. Totsuka(?) sword Itachi used or whatever it was , was not part of Uchiha arsenal I think for somebody said that Oro had been looking for it or was it? Just curious..

    Still Oro was unique and he still lives on.. He is trapped not dead. he lives in Kabuto and others..

    Itachi said Jiraiya was a little better than him. That his best would be to take Jiraiya out along with him- ie both of them die.

    As for his mysterious illness- I don't believe Madara's word that much. I do believe Zetsu- I think Itachi's tiredness/loss of energy had something to do with his gift to Naruto. Zetsu didn't blame any sickness but he said that it seemed Itachi had sustained some serious injury or something just before his battle with Sasuke began.

    yes, itachi was ready for oro,but i still think he is oro's kryptonit,but as i have explained he is in the same league as itachi(powerwise).I also remember oro knowing about itachi's sword,and i actually think he was looking for it.So i don`t think sasuke will get it unless itachi already gave him it(don`t think so since he has not used it yet).
     
         

  10. #70
    Senior Member D3A's Avatar
    Status
    D3A is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,211
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's full power

    no more handouts for sasuke, JK he wouldnt be able to get stronger if that were the case
     
         

  11. #71
    Banned
    Status
    NarutoVsGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,034
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon
     

    Re: Itachi's full power

    Quote Originally Posted by McKnockout View Post
    Wow, really?

    IMO, Itachi (at full power/health) > Sage Jiraiya.
    At the most, Sage Jiraiya = Itachi (at full power/health).
    you dont even know how strong Itachi in good health can even do. :flaw:
     
         

  12. #72
    Indomitable Spirit kam's Avatar
    Status
    kam is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    18,665
    Location
    Planet Earth
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's full power

    Quote Originally Posted by Anub View Post
    Well I did think about this.

    Sage jirayia would escape amaterasu, would not be affected by genjutsu because of the toads on his shoulders and is fast enough to avoid susano'o fost as long as itachi has chakra left. The only way I see Itachi winning is if I can argue that Tsukyiomi is a lot faster than normal genjutsu and itachi can cast it and torture jirayia for a while before the toads are able to detect it. It also depends how fast Itachi's susano'o is. And one more thing: if Itachi activates susano'o and manages to keep it for a while, all Jirayia needs to do is get some distance and have the frogs perform a sound genjutsu. Sage Jirayia is one of the few shinobi that can beat Itachi at full power.
    we have not saw itachi at full power so you cannot say sage jiriaya could beat
    him.
     
         

  13. #73
    Death Awaits khaydz5's Avatar
    Status
    khaydz5 is offline
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,460
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's full power

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    you dont even know how strong Itachi in good health can even do. :flaw:
    and you don't even know either.. maybe when he was at full health he is weak. and just became all that "powerful" because he mastered EMS, susanoo, tsukoyomi, amaterasu. but in exchange of mastering all of the techniques his health suffer..

    so its either itachi at full health and noob at EMS techs

    or

    itachi at sickness but mastered EMS techs..

    you choose.


    IMO: itachi never really achieved his full potential. pity.
     
         

  14. #74
    Legend Anub's Avatar
    Status
    Anub is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,574
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's full power

    Quote Originally Posted by kam View Post
    we have not saw itachi at full power so you cannot say sage jiriaya could beat
    him.
    I've been defending Itachi for a while now. I can pretty much know when he's faced with a difficult challenge. Jirayia in sage mode can pretty much counter Itachi better than almost any other shinobi. Jirayia in sage mode > Pain btw (with knowledge). And he's a smart and capable fighter. I estimated Itachi at full power almost 3x stronger than Itachi vs Sasuke, but that means more stamina, more chakra, faster movement, etc. No new techs. Sage mode should easily be faster than Itachi so there's an advantage for jirayia right there.

    Quote Originally Posted by khaydz5 View Post
    and you don't even know either.. maybe when he was at full health he is weak. and just became all that "powerful" because he mastered EMS, susanoo, tsukoyomi, amaterasu. but in exchange of mastering all of the techniques his health suffer..

    so its either itachi at full health and noob at EMS techs

    or

    itachi at sickness but mastered EMS techs..

    you choose.


    IMO: itachi never really achieved his full potential. pity.
    1. Itachi doesn't have EMS.
    2. We talked about this. It's hypothetical Itachi at full power = Itachi at full power with his skills intact.
    3. It's funny cause you're both on the same side and you're attacking him. If you were paying attention to what he replied, you wouldn't have been attacking him... that earns you the post of the day. And now I know that you don't really read much just a few lines and quote+post. That's not good debating, that's being selfish and disregarding what everyone else says.
     
         

Page 4 of 4 « First 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •