View Poll Results: What level was MS Sasuke at?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kage level (A level)

10 76.92%
  • Above Kage level (above any individual kage)

3 23.08%
Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Myobokuzan or die.

Re: How strong was MS Sasuke?

Can someone give me a few examples of plain CLEAR logic in this manga?

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yea thats a good point with sasori, its clear that MS sasuke would beat sasori, who is most definitely kage level, sasuke has everthing there to blow sasori out the water, his speed is most definitely above average, Susanoo would protect him from the extreme lethal attacks, amaterasu would most definitely catch sasori, and even if sasuke were to be hit by one of sasori's attacks, sasuke's body was trained to withstand poisons...so yes sir, MS sasuke is definitely KAGE level

and i do agree more that A could beat sasuke...only if A keeps his cool and wants to keeps his limbs attached, he could probably give sasuke with a full power susanoo a very hard time

Blood Village Outcast
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What is this talk about him vs kakashi?

Did something happen in the manga if so tell me but put it in spoiler tags

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Here we see kakashi being forced to use his ms as a last resort, and then sasuke power ups susanoo...which overwhelms kakashi a bit, he just used his strongest attack, there's no way he'd have enough stamina to defend against a fully powered susanoo for long

then sasuke loses his light but still, a fully powered MS sasuke..kakashi is no match for it seems

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KyuubiYondaime View Post
    1. Not Kage level, yet he beat Deidara, holding back Kirin, who defeated Gaara, the Kazekage, before his new powerup, right?

2. Not kage level despite managing to react to Mifune's speed and sword which oneshotted Hanzo's summon who beat all 3 Sannin in their prime, even if they hadn't reached their max or w/e?

4. Not kage level despite C stating it was very possible with just Amaterasu and Susanoo ribs he'd beat Bee, unless you don't think Bee is Kage level, since it was implied they were on the same level. And that was without counting Stage 2 susanoo. With what we saw if he had had Susanoo he would not have need saving and have definetely beaten Bee, even if with just the ribs.

5. Not Kage level despite Naruto stating he was tied with him in Sage mode, and Naruto being stated to be equal or above Kakashi, before even sage mode, and Kakashi was appointed to be made Hokage and was seconds away from doing so.

6. Not kage level despite he would have two-shotted Kakashi if he wasn't out of chakra, who is kage level according to both Tsunade and Jiraiya.

7. Not kage level despite killing Danzo, the Hokage.

8. Not kage level despite being stronger than Tsunade

9. Not kage level despite being stronger than Gaara, the Kazekage.

10/. Not kage level despite he took the arm of A, and would have taken his leg, at the worst case scenario, and at the best killed him with it if it engulfed the lower portion of his body. Even if you think A would have killed Sasuke he would have end up like Anakin skywalker after fighting Obiwan, that doesn't mean he isn't kage level, as A seems like one of the strongest kages anyway and look at the shape he would have ended, if he didn't die.

11. The strongest guys we had seen like Sasori were beaten by a bit of teamwork of weaklings like Kankurou and Sai, yet the kages had to team up with themselves and their bodyguards to take out Sasuke and he isn't Kage level? That sounds retarded to me.

Sasuke would oneshot Sasori with Amaterasu, or just get behind him with pure speed like Sai did, or shushin, and use chidori eiso on him. Sasori beat the strongest Kazekage ever, of course Sasuke is kage level.

Oh and Danzo would transport behind the kages with Izanagi after he kills them once, and cut their throat off including Mei, etc. And none of the kages have shown a counter to Danzo's seal which paralyzes the person.

i agree with you that sasuke with MS is indeed kage level.. both naruto and sasuke have reached levels beyond those of the rest of the shinobi world..

but i have a few arguments with your logic..

1) i don't think you can use the example of sasuke defeating gaara at the chuunin exams considering how long ago that was.. also because this thread is about sasuke at his MS level..

8&9) neither gaara nor tsunade have gone ALL OUT against sasuke at the MS level.. so you cant really judge that.. don't make assumptions, stick to facts

10) raikage purposely (and stubbornly) gave up his arm.. raikage could dodge amaterasu.. so sasuke didn't "take" his arm.. if raikage fought with some sense, and and not just stubbornness and rage, i think he could take sasuke..

11) the kage's didn't HAVE to team up with with their subordinates, they just happened to be there lol and had it not been for zetsu, the mizukage would have killed sasuke.. had it not been for madara, tsuchikage would have taken him with that jutsu he used..

i'll agree that he is kage level, but you seem to be seriously underestimating the kages... they are who they are for a reason...

and just curious.. do you think sasuke could beat any of the previous HOkages?

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

very strong even stronger the pervy sage

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Warui View Post
    What is this talk about him vs kakashi?

Did something happen in the manga if so tell me but put it in spoiler tags
    after the kage summit.. after sasuke killed danzo.. sakura made a lame attempt to kill sasuke, and failed.. then needed rescuing from kakashi and naruto.. before naruto showed up, sasuke and kakashi went at it for a little while..

btw, this is not at all a spoiler.. this chapter 483.. came out over a year ago..

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

With EMS, sure he'd beat the Hokages. With MS, is a tough call. He might beat Tobirama, Danzo, Tsunade, Hiruzen, Minato, but defnetely not Shodai

Last edited by KyuubiYondaime; 03-27-2011 at 08:52 PM.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saving the world once again

He can stand his own against a kage

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Myobokuzan or die.

Did you say he'd beat Tobirama?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    Did you say he'd beat Tobirama?
    I said hed stand a chance, sure. Kinkaku and Gingaku brought him to near death. He even stands a chance againts Minato. Minato's rasengan won't do jackshit to Susanoo.

The only one who'd rape Sasuke is Shodai.

Status
    May 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Although he has great powers, he must have more experience (10 years+) to say that he is stronger than Kages, because they became strong by the time and weren't gifted with Sharingan, intelligence etc.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Myobokuzan or die.

Tobirama, Hiruzen & Minato would rape the fuck out of Sasuke and his MS abilities in a 1 on 1.

Kinkaku and Ginkaku? Who cares about them.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    Tobirama, Hiruzen & Minato would rape the fuck out of Sasuke and his MS abilities in a 1 on 1.

Kinkaku and Ginkaku? Who cares about them.
    Hiruzen is all hype. He was always admired Oro's power, prime or not. He's weaker than MS Sasuke.

What might have decreased was his stamina, physical attributes, his jutsus were the same, and what he showed againts Oro was a simple katon and suiton. Sasuke was hit by Darui's suiton + lightning and wasn't affected. Sasuke can counter his katon with his own. Sasuke is fast as hell, and Enma is weaker than Susanoo. Amateraus is better than any jutsu Hiruzen has. Hiruzen takes time to dispel genjutsu in which Sasuke could have kill him. Sasuke would likely beat him.

Tobirama's only feat is being brought to near death by Kinkaku and Ginkaku, which if it wasn't for edo Tensei regeneration would have being ****ed up badly by Darui, and was then beaten by just Darui and some minor assistance.
    Againts Old Hiruzen he was killed once by exploding tags, and the only jutsu he showed was a suiton, which Sasuke can just tank lol. Sasuke would likely beat him.

Minato's strongest offensive jutsu is the Rasengan which won't do shit to Susanoo. But at the same time Minato can reverse Susanoo's attacks, and has the speed to dodge Amaterasu. So I don't think either of them would be able to kill eachother.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    worn out in Montana...

Very strong

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Myobokuzan or die.

Dude... Get off Sasuke's Cock man.
    Try and think from the outside for once.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hiruzen is all hype. He was always admired Oro's power, prime or not. He's weaker than MS Sasuke.

What might have decreased was his stamina, physical attributes, his jutsus were the same, and what he showed againts Oro was a simple katon and suiton. Sasuke was hit by Darui's suiton + lightning and wasn't affected. Sasuke can counter his katon with his own. Sasuke is fast as hell, and Enma is weaker than Susanoo. Amateraus is better than any jutsu Hiruzen has. Hiruzen takes time to dispel genjutsu in which Sasuke could have kill him. Sasuke would likely beat him.

Tobirama's only feat is being brought to near death by Kinkaku and Ginkaku, which if it wasn't for edo Tensei regeneration would have being ****ed up badly by Darui, and was then beaten by just Darui and some minor assistance.
    Againts Old Hiruzen he was killed once by exploding tags, and the only jutsu he showed was a suiton, which Sasuke can just tank lol. Sasuke would likely beat him.

Minato's strongest offensive jutsu is the Rasengan which won't do shit to Susanoo. But at the same time Minato can reverse Susanoo's attacks, and has the speed to dodge Amaterasu. So I don't think either of them would be able to kill eachother.
    if sasuke and minato were to face off.. the battle probably wouldn't start off with sasuke using susano.. minato's would be able to place a seal on sasuke.. and if he can reroute projectiles, what would happen if susano's attack was rerouted back to sasuke?

btw, hiruzen was also known as "God of Shinobi".. we really haven't seen him at full potential..

tobirama, created impure world resurrection, one of the few shinobi who were able to use space-time ninjutsu.. and very skilled at it as well.. he is a master at water attacks even when there isn't any water around.. and he can do these attacks with only ONE hand seal..

i'll repeat what i said before.. you seem to be really underestimating the kages.....

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon

yo Sasuke is straght GARBAGE SON!!!

lol jk..

there is no telling his strength now with him just getting EMS.

but after defeating Danzo i believe it was apparent that Sasuke is officially above Kage level. he was able to hold himself for ahwile at the Kage summit. and with his ability to manipulate Amaterasu (better than Itachi), come up with the idea to combine Amaterasu with Sasunoo, have full Sasunoo, a weak Tsukiyomi but still nontheless he has taken out many ninjas with just genjutsus (even Danzo was beaten with a weak genjutsu), he is able to use the Uchiha's highest levels of fire styles, he's taken chidori and lightning manipulation to levels we haven't even seen Kakashi do etc etc etc..

Sasuke is the strongest guy in the manga second to Naruto right now.

but MS Sasuke i dont believe is stronger than Sage Naruto.

and i believe once we see EMS Sasuke he will be on equal terms with Naruto and Rikudo/Kyuubi Mode.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Im not understimating the kages, they are one trick ponies compared to Sasuke.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i laugh at you son.
    then i slap your *****ass. :flaw::flaw:

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon

i think you underestimate the Kages or overestimate Sasuke or both..

dude you say you from New York. where in the f*** in NY do we say "trick ponies"??? Buffalo? Albany? cuz i know it aint in the 5 bureaus or LI

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think he was above the current kage-level. it depends on weather he had the full Susano'o, but basically i think that he could beat all of them with it.
    i mean seriously, mizukage seems kinda weak (she was beaten by the Zetsu-chakra-stealing-jutsu, which is pretty embarassing), Gaara might have become stronger, but he lost to Deideira in early Shippuuden and i doubt that his development is sooo great. Tsunade is not really a fighter-type at all.
    Sasuke fought two of the other three kages head on, with Danzo dead (although it was close) and A fighting him about at even grounds, while Sasuke only had the ribs and with the result being Sasuke favored.
    the only remaining candidate is tsuchikage. it would be interesting if he could get through the Susano'o-armor, but even if he could, he would have to get to the right position which isnt easy, as danzo already proved. and i doubt that he could evade Amaterasu.

Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i was under the impression that everyone in akatsuki was kage level. with that in mind i would say sasuke was just below it.

his strategy in fights is sub par,
    he has strong jutsu but mostly only his eye techniques that are of any real use in high level fights fur his style of fighting.

he may have suposedly greater control of his MS that itachi but sasukes mind just doesnt make good use of it.
    give sasukes jutsu and stamina reserves to someone like kakashi or naruto and they would be far and beyond the level of kage.

but as it stands sasuke isnt quite there yet.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by the oz and greed View Post
    well i dont thank, even w/ hes ms that he cloud bet naruto (an ima not a funboy of naruto), i thank this because eventully naruto well mix nine tailed fox mode an sage.... also in my opoin, sasuke w/ hes ms called not bet naruto in hes new fox mode... nof said!!
    This really irritates me.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well what do you think..He almost murdered Killer Bee,Eliminated "A"'s entire arm, and he even expects to push himself even more by transplant Itachi' eyes into him. Does that answer ur question? BTW, wat do you mean "was"? He still has mangenkyo sharingan.