View Poll Results: What level was MS Sasuke at?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kage level (A level)

10 76.92%
  • Above Kage level (above any individual kage)

3 23.08%
Page 3 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
    Status
    Myobokuzan or die.

Re: How strong was MS Sasuke?

Dude... Get off Sasuke's Cock man.
    Try and think from the outside for once.

Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KyuubiYondaime View Post
    Hiruzen is all hype. He was always admired Oro's power, prime or not. He's weaker than MS Sasuke.

What might have decreased was his stamina, physical attributes, his jutsus were the same, and what he showed againts Oro was a simple katon and suiton. Sasuke was hit by Darui's suiton + lightning and wasn't affected. Sasuke can counter his katon with his own. Sasuke is fast as hell, and Enma is weaker than Susanoo. Amateraus is better than any jutsu Hiruzen has. Hiruzen takes time to dispel genjutsu in which Sasuke could have kill him. Sasuke would likely beat him.

Tobirama's only feat is being brought to near death by Kinkaku and Ginkaku, which if it wasn't for edo Tensei regeneration would have being ****ed up badly by Darui, and was then beaten by just Darui and some minor assistance.
    Againts Old Hiruzen he was killed once by exploding tags, and the only jutsu he showed was a suiton, which Sasuke can just tank lol. Sasuke would likely beat him.

Minato's strongest offensive jutsu is the Rasengan which won't do shit to Susanoo. But at the same time Minato can reverse Susanoo's attacks, and has the speed to dodge Amaterasu. So I don't think either of them would be able to kill eachother.
    if sasuke and minato were to face off.. the battle probably wouldn't start off with sasuke using susano.. minato's would be able to place a seal on sasuke.. and if he can reroute projectiles, what would happen if susano's attack was rerouted back to sasuke?

btw, hiruzen was also known as "God of Shinobi".. we really haven't seen him at full potential..

tobirama, created impure world resurrection, one of the few shinobi who were able to use space-time ninjutsu.. and very skilled at it as well.. he is a master at water attacks even when there isn't any water around.. and he can do these attacks with only ONE hand seal..

i'll repeat what i said before.. you seem to be really underestimating the kages.....

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon

yo Sasuke is straght GARBAGE SON!!!

lol jk..

there is no telling his strength now with him just getting EMS.

but after defeating Danzo i believe it was apparent that Sasuke is officially above Kage level. he was able to hold himself for ahwile at the Kage summit. and with his ability to manipulate Amaterasu (better than Itachi), come up with the idea to combine Amaterasu with Sasunoo, have full Sasunoo, a weak Tsukiyomi but still nontheless he has taken out many ninjas with just genjutsus (even Danzo was beaten with a weak genjutsu), he is able to use the Uchiha's highest levels of fire styles, he's taken chidori and lightning manipulation to levels we haven't even seen Kakashi do etc etc etc..

Sasuke is the strongest guy in the manga second to Naruto right now.

but MS Sasuke i dont believe is stronger than Sage Naruto.

and i believe once we see EMS Sasuke he will be on equal terms with Naruto and Rikudo/Kyuubi Mode.

Status
    This user has no status.

Im not understimating the kages, they are one trick ponies compared to Sasuke.

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

i laugh at you son.
    then i slap your *****ass. :flaw::flaw:

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon

i think you underestimate the Kages or overestimate Sasuke or both..

dude you say you from New York. where in the f*** in NY do we say "trick ponies"??? Buffalo? Albany? cuz i know it aint in the 5 bureaus or LI

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

i think he was above the current kage-level. it depends on weather he had the full Susano'o, but basically i think that he could beat all of them with it.
    i mean seriously, mizukage seems kinda weak (she was beaten by the Zetsu-chakra-stealing-jutsu, which is pretty embarassing), Gaara might have become stronger, but he lost to Deideira in early Shippuuden and i doubt that his development is sooo great. Tsunade is not really a fighter-type at all.
    Sasuke fought two of the other three kages head on, with Danzo dead (although it was close) and A fighting him about at even grounds, while Sasuke only had the ribs and with the result being Sasuke favored.
    the only remaining candidate is tsuchikage. it would be interesting if he could get through the Susano'o-armor, but even if he could, he would have to get to the right position which isnt easy, as danzo already proved. and i doubt that he could evade Amaterasu.

Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

i was under the impression that everyone in akatsuki was kage level. with that in mind i would say sasuke was just below it.

his strategy in fights is sub par,
    he has strong jutsu but mostly only his eye techniques that are of any real use in high level fights fur his style of fighting.

he may have suposedly greater control of his MS that itachi but sasukes mind just doesnt make good use of it.
    give sasukes jutsu and stamina reserves to someone like kakashi or naruto and they would be far and beyond the level of kage.

but as it stands sasuke isnt quite there yet.

Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by the oz and greed View Post
    well i dont thank, even w/ hes ms that he cloud bet naruto (an ima not a funboy of naruto), i thank this because eventully naruto well mix nine tailed fox mode an sage.... also in my opoin, sasuke w/ hes ms called not bet naruto in hes new fox mode... nof said!!
    This really irritates me.

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Well what do you think..He almost murdered Killer Bee,Eliminated "A"'s entire arm, and he even expects to push himself even more by transplant Itachi' eyes into him. Does that answer ur question? BTW, wat do you mean "was"? He still has mangenkyo sharingan.

Status
    Jun 2008
    This user has no status.

1. Not Kage level, yet he beat Deidara, holding back Kirin, who defeated Gaara, the Kazekage, before his new powerup, right?

2. Not kage level despite managing to react to Mifune's speed and sword which oneshotted Hanzo's summon who beat all 3 Sannin in their prime, even if they hadn't reached their max or w/e?

4. Not kage level despite C stating it was very possible with just Amaterasu and Susanoo ribs he'd beat Bee, unless you don't think Bee is Kage level, since it was implied they were on the same level. And that was without counting Stage 2 susanoo. With what we saw if he had had Susanoo he would not have need saving and have definetely beaten Bee, even if with just the ribs.

5. Not Kage level despite Naruto stating he was tied with him in Sage mode, and Naruto being stated to be equal or above Kakashi, before even sage mode, and Kakashi was appointed to be made Hokage and was seconds away from doing so.

6. Not kage level despite he would have two-shotted Kakashi if he wasn't out of chakra, who is kage level according to both Tsunade and Jiraiya.

7. Not kage level despite killing Danzo, the Hokage.

8. Not kage level despite being stronger than Tsunade

9. Not kage level despite being stronger than Gaara, the Kazekage.

10/. Not kage level despite he took the arm of A, and would have taken his leg, at the worst case scenario, and at the best killed him with it if it engulfed the lower portion of his body. Even if you think A would have killed Sasuke he would have end up like Anakin skywalker after fighting Obiwan, that doesn't mean he isn't kage level, as A seems like one of the strongest kages anyway and look at the shape he would have ended, if he didn't die.

11. The strongest guys we had seen like Sasori were beaten by a bit of teamwork of weaklings like Kankurou and Sai, yet the kages had to team up with themselves and their bodyguards to take out Sasuke and he isn't Kage level? That sounds retarded to me.

Sasuke would oneshot Sasori with Amaterasu, or just get behind him with pure speed like Sai did, or shushin, and use chidori eiso on him. Sasori beat the strongest Kazekage ever, of course Sasuke is kage level.
    Yeah but he had to be saved 8 times during the summit.
    1. Juugo and suigetsus saved him from the raikages first attack
    2. Garra saved him from raikages punishing kick.
    3. Zetsu saved him from the mizukage.
    4. Madara saved him from the tuchikage.
    5. If it wasnt for karin sasuke wouldnt have been able to figure out danzos genjutsu.
    6.Madara warned sasuke about danzous sacrifice jutsu (sasuke wouldv been swallowed by the jutsu otherwise.
    7. Sakura had good chance but she was too scared.
    8. Madara took sasuke away from the scene when kakashi was going to kill him.

The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

C stated that Sasuke with just Amaterasu/Susanoo ribs was likely to have captured someone of Bee's caliber.

A second arrow would have killed Kakashi, a kage level guy very swiftly.
    He killed Danzo, a kage.

And A, the leader of the alliance would have had his lower body incinerated to Amaterasu if he wasn't saved by Gaara.

At the same time, Naruto and him were about equals, being a sage and all.

He was able to react to Mifune's speed, which even someone of Hanzo's caliber couldn't and block his super strong sword which oneshotted Hanzo's summon, a summon who had defeated the sannin, with his chidori sword.

So to me he was definetely above the typical kage in the meeting individually, but far weaker than what he will be now, along with RM Naruto.
    first off, killer bee was playing with sasuke and would own sasuke ms (havnt seen ems to jugde)
    kakashi was just getting serius and the arrow just caught him off gaurd, he want get tricked by the same move twice (but a fresh sasuke would kill kakashi fashow.lol)
    he didnt kill danzou danzou self destructed (like diedara), and danzou was holding back and wasnt even serius, while sasuke is going 100% with super sayian power ups out of know were. danzou would rape sasuke if he was serius and tobi and karin was not around

A was fighting with rage and not thinking clearly,. no move in sasuke's arsenal would defeat a focused raikage. (susanoo, susanoo arrow, amertatsu, tsukiomi, fire style, chidori veriants, etc etc). plus we didnt see everything from A..

mifune didnt even do the "no ninjutsu" move on sasuke he just simply jumped and tried to cut him. and sasuke and mifune (samurais) can pump chakra (lightning for sasuke) in there weapon. hanzou's salamander does not have a supper chakra mouth, mifune was suppose to die of the poison oxygen that was in the salamanders mouth but he was immune to hanzous immediate poison thats why he survived and escaped. so dont compare that fight with a short encounter between sasuke and mifune (that wasnt a fight). plus hanzou was weaker when he was summoned btw...

all in all i agree sasuke is very very powerful. who ever doesnt agree is crazy, but being the co-main character gives you the benifit of being saved or getting a powerup out of know where.lol

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Seeing how naruto reacted to sasuke when they met, I'm guessing they were at the same level. Also the manga does this... sasuke and naruto are always on the same level, with sasuke always having the edge because of some new powerup. But personally, I think MS sasuke is weaker than sage naruto, but EMS sasuke will be at the same level as fox naruto.

The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Anub View Post
    Seeing how naruto reacted to sasuke when they met, I'm guessing they were at the same level. Also the manga does this... sasuke and naruto are always on the same level, with sasuke always having the edge because of some new powerup. But personally, I think MS sasuke is weaker than sage naruto, but EMS sasuke will be at the same level as fox naruto.
    or better depending on if naruto can control the full power of the fox and become its friend. because we all know sasuke will automaticly know everything about his ems and control it with know practice as it he had it for decades

Demon of Death Valley Undertaker's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2010
    21-0

1. Not Kage level, yet he beat Deidara, holding back Kirin, who defeated Gaara, the Kazekage, before his new powerup, right?

2. Not kage level despite managing to react to Mifune's speed and sword which oneshotted Hanzo's summon who beat all 3 Sannin in their prime, even if they hadn't reached their max or w/e?

4. Not kage level despite C stating it was very possible with just Amaterasu and Susanoo ribs he'd beat Bee, unless you don't think Bee is Kage level, since it was implied they were on the same level. And that was without counting Stage 2 susanoo. With what we saw if he had had Susanoo he would not have need saving and have definetely beaten Bee, even if with just the ribs.

5. Not Kage level despite Naruto stating he was tied with him in Sage mode, and Naruto being stated to be equal or above Kakashi, before even sage mode, and Kakashi was appointed to be made Hokage and was seconds away from doing so.

6. Not kage level despite he would have two-shotted Kakashi if he wasn't out of chakra, who is kage level according to both Tsunade and Jiraiya.

7. Not kage level despite killing Danzo, the Hokage.

8. Not kage level despite being stronger than Tsunade

9. Not kage level despite being stronger than Gaara, the Kazekage.

10/. Not kage level despite he took the arm of A, and would have taken his leg, at the worst case scenario, and at the best killed him with it if it engulfed the lower portion of his body. Even if you think A would have killed Sasuke he would have end up like Anakin skywalker after fighting Obiwan, that doesn't mean he isn't kage level, as A seems like one of the strongest kages anyway and look at the shape he would have ended, if he didn't die.

11. The strongest guys we had seen like Sasori were beaten by a bit of teamwork of weaklings like Kankurou and Sai, yet the kages had to team up with themselves and their bodyguards to take out Sasuke and he isn't Kage level? That sounds retarded to me.

Sasuke would oneshot Sasori with Amaterasu, or just get behind him with pure speed like Sai did, or shushin, and use chidori eiso on him. Sasori beat the strongest Kazekage ever, of course Sasuke is kage level.
    Actually he didn't beat Deidara since he explosed himself (suicide)

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post
    or better depending on if naruto can control the full power of the fox and become its friend. because we all know sasuke will automaticly know everything about his ems and control it with know practice as it he had it for decades
    It's ridiculous how he gets this power-ups and doesn't need to train. But I really like Sasuke as a character and I don't think he is emo or stuff like that. He found out that he was tricked his whole life and his brother, who he loved so dearly when he was young, had to suffer and part of it because of him (having to prolong his life so that he can make him stronger). So then of course he would be angry with the persons who made Itachi become a scumbag and ruin the reputation of a shinobi who had the potential to be a great kage someday. It's just that power-up + automatically learning how to use it like he just read "Sharingan for dummies" is a bit too much.

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

Sasuke is above kage level....what is a kage (da strongest ninja in a village) so not all kages r @ da same level...right...now if u kill ur self to try and win a fight (deidara, da 3rd, danzo, etc) and did not kill ur intended target...u lost..

Also wen u go up against imo da most powerful tech in da show (like 10 times) da inuzage dats makes u above kage level

Now at da summit its sasuke +2, against 5 kages+ 2 bodyguards each and he held his own (killing 1 and taken da arm of another (even if he was dumb enough to put his hand in da fire)) if dats not above kage den I don't no what is

Last edited by black uchiha; 03-28-2011 at 03:23 AM.

hope is wht we need arifmuhammed's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

the simple answer is sasuke is overrated.

may be he s at kage level,but we havnt seen him fighting daara or tsunade direcly.

He might be killed in the kage summit if not for madara and zetsu.

Abt sasuke gaara i dnt think gaara is weaker.Sasuke beat deidara f course but if he was nt summoned by suigetsu he will also be killed.And abt gaara and deidara gaara lose only because he valued his village abve his own life.If the fight was ocuured any othr place deidara might be the loser.

Abt naruto and sasuke with naruto's current speed he could easily dodge susaanoo or amatersu.With his power level he can easily broke the susaanoo(remeber raikage almost did it).And sasuke is not a super human who has an infinite amt chakra.Compared to naruto his chakra is very low.The high end jutsus like amaterasu susaanoo will consume a lot more chakra and he cant hold naruto for a long time.Even with his ems sasuke has no chance against naruto because ems wont trouble ur eyes but u indeed need chakra.We have seen many occassion sasuke running out of chakra like in itachi fight,kage summit ,killer bee fight.....

And the only ninja who can face naruto nw is Madara

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Hey sorry for asking this but i'm new here. How do you post new threads?:confused:

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by the 6th hokage View Post
    very strong even stronger the pervy sage
    LOOL pervy sage will rape him...lools ( prob even wif EMS)

With EMS, sure he'd beat the Hokages. With MS, is a tough call. He might beat Tobirama, Danzo, Tsunade, Hiruzen, Minato, but defnetely not Shodai
    brooo wat did u eat...wif EMS he wouldnt stand a change agaisnt...Minato,1st, 2nd and 3rd hokages bt tsunade and danzo yah for sure bt the other 4 he can go do 360's around a pole lols