View Poll Results: What level was MS Sasuke at?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kage level (A level)

10 76.92%
  • Above Kage level (above any individual kage)

3 23.08%
Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: How strong was MS Sasuke?

Quote Originally Posted by KyuubiYondaime View Post
    1. Not Kage level, yet he beat Deidara, holding back Kirin, who defeated Gaara, the Kazekage, before his new powerup, right?

2. Not kage level despite managing to react to Mifune's speed and sword which oneshotted Hanzo's summon who beat all 3 Sannin in their prime, even if they hadn't reached their max or w/e?

4. Not kage level despite C stating it was very possible with just Amaterasu and Susanoo ribs he'd beat Bee, unless you don't think Bee is Kage level, since it was implied they were on the same level. And that was without counting Stage 2 susanoo. With what we saw if he had had Susanoo he would not have need saving and have definetely beaten Bee, even if with just the ribs.

5. Not Kage level despite Naruto stating he was tied with him in Sage mode, and Naruto being stated to be equal or above Kakashi, before even sage mode, and Kakashi was appointed to be made Hokage and was seconds away from doing so.

6. Not kage level despite he would have two-shotted Kakashi if he wasn't out of chakra, who is kage level according to both Tsunade and Jiraiya.

7. Not kage level despite killing Danzo, the Hokage.

8. Not kage level despite being stronger than Tsunade

9. Not kage level despite being stronger than Gaara, the Kazekage.

10/. Not kage level despite he took the arm of A, and would have taken his leg, at the worst case scenario, and at the best killed him with it if it engulfed the lower portion of his body. Even if you think A would have killed Sasuke he would have end up like Anakin skywalker after fighting Obiwan, that doesn't mean he isn't kage level, as A seems like one of the strongest kages anyway and look at the shape he would have ended, if he didn't die.

11. The strongest guys we had seen like Sasori were beaten by a bit of teamwork of weaklings like Kankurou and Sai, yet the kages had to team up with themselves and their bodyguards to take out Sasuke and he isn't Kage level? That sounds retarded to me.

Sasuke would oneshot Sasori with Amaterasu, or just get behind him with pure speed like Sai did, or shushin, and use chidori eiso on him. Sasori beat the strongest Kazekage ever, of course Sasuke is kage level.
    Yeah but he had to be saved 8 times during the summit.
    1. Juugo and suigetsus saved him from the raikages first attack
    2. Garra saved him from raikages punishing kick.
    3. Zetsu saved him from the mizukage.
    4. Madara saved him from the tuchikage.
    5. If it wasnt for karin sasuke wouldnt have been able to figure out danzos genjutsu.
    6.Madara warned sasuke about danzous sacrifice jutsu (sasuke wouldv been swallowed by the jutsu otherwise.
    7. Sakura had good chance but she was too scared.
    8. Madara took sasuke away from the scene when kakashi was going to kill him.

The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

C stated that Sasuke with just Amaterasu/Susanoo ribs was likely to have captured someone of Bee's caliber.

A second arrow would have killed Kakashi, a kage level guy very swiftly.
    He killed Danzo, a kage.

And A, the leader of the alliance would have had his lower body incinerated to Amaterasu if he wasn't saved by Gaara.

At the same time, Naruto and him were about equals, being a sage and all.

He was able to react to Mifune's speed, which even someone of Hanzo's caliber couldn't and block his super strong sword which oneshotted Hanzo's summon, a summon who had defeated the sannin, with his chidori sword.

So to me he was definetely above the typical kage in the meeting individually, but far weaker than what he will be now, along with RM Naruto.
    first off, killer bee was playing with sasuke and would own sasuke ms (havnt seen ems to jugde)
    kakashi was just getting serius and the arrow just caught him off gaurd, he want get tricked by the same move twice (but a fresh sasuke would kill kakashi fashow.lol)
    he didnt kill danzou danzou self destructed (like diedara), and danzou was holding back and wasnt even serius, while sasuke is going 100% with super sayian power ups out of know were. danzou would rape sasuke if he was serius and tobi and karin was not around

A was fighting with rage and not thinking clearly,. no move in sasuke's arsenal would defeat a focused raikage. (susanoo, susanoo arrow, amertatsu, tsukiomi, fire style, chidori veriants, etc etc). plus we didnt see everything from A..

mifune didnt even do the "no ninjutsu" move on sasuke he just simply jumped and tried to cut him. and sasuke and mifune (samurais) can pump chakra (lightning for sasuke) in there weapon. hanzou's salamander does not have a supper chakra mouth, mifune was suppose to die of the poison oxygen that was in the salamanders mouth but he was immune to hanzous immediate poison thats why he survived and escaped. so dont compare that fight with a short encounter between sasuke and mifune (that wasnt a fight). plus hanzou was weaker when he was summoned btw...

all in all i agree sasuke is very very powerful. who ever doesnt agree is crazy, but being the co-main character gives you the benifit of being saved or getting a powerup out of know where.lol

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Seeing how naruto reacted to sasuke when they met, I'm guessing they were at the same level. Also the manga does this... sasuke and naruto are always on the same level, with sasuke always having the edge because of some new powerup. But personally, I think MS sasuke is weaker than sage naruto, but EMS sasuke will be at the same level as fox naruto.

The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Anub View Post
    Seeing how naruto reacted to sasuke when they met, I'm guessing they were at the same level. Also the manga does this... sasuke and naruto are always on the same level, with sasuke always having the edge because of some new powerup. But personally, I think MS sasuke is weaker than sage naruto, but EMS sasuke will be at the same level as fox naruto.
    or better depending on if naruto can control the full power of the fox and become its friend. because we all know sasuke will automaticly know everything about his ems and control it with know practice as it he had it for decades

Demon of Death Valley Undertaker's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    21-0

1. Not Kage level, yet he beat Deidara, holding back Kirin, who defeated Gaara, the Kazekage, before his new powerup, right?

2. Not kage level despite managing to react to Mifune's speed and sword which oneshotted Hanzo's summon who beat all 3 Sannin in their prime, even if they hadn't reached their max or w/e?

4. Not kage level despite C stating it was very possible with just Amaterasu and Susanoo ribs he'd beat Bee, unless you don't think Bee is Kage level, since it was implied they were on the same level. And that was without counting Stage 2 susanoo. With what we saw if he had had Susanoo he would not have need saving and have definetely beaten Bee, even if with just the ribs.

5. Not Kage level despite Naruto stating he was tied with him in Sage mode, and Naruto being stated to be equal or above Kakashi, before even sage mode, and Kakashi was appointed to be made Hokage and was seconds away from doing so.

6. Not kage level despite he would have two-shotted Kakashi if he wasn't out of chakra, who is kage level according to both Tsunade and Jiraiya.

7. Not kage level despite killing Danzo, the Hokage.

8. Not kage level despite being stronger than Tsunade

9. Not kage level despite being stronger than Gaara, the Kazekage.

10/. Not kage level despite he took the arm of A, and would have taken his leg, at the worst case scenario, and at the best killed him with it if it engulfed the lower portion of his body. Even if you think A would have killed Sasuke he would have end up like Anakin skywalker after fighting Obiwan, that doesn't mean he isn't kage level, as A seems like one of the strongest kages anyway and look at the shape he would have ended, if he didn't die.

11. The strongest guys we had seen like Sasori were beaten by a bit of teamwork of weaklings like Kankurou and Sai, yet the kages had to team up with themselves and their bodyguards to take out Sasuke and he isn't Kage level? That sounds retarded to me.

Sasuke would oneshot Sasori with Amaterasu, or just get behind him with pure speed like Sai did, or shushin, and use chidori eiso on him. Sasori beat the strongest Kazekage ever, of course Sasuke is kage level.
    Actually he didn't beat Deidara since he explosed himself (suicide)

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post
    or better depending on if naruto can control the full power of the fox and become its friend. because we all know sasuke will automaticly know everything about his ems and control it with know practice as it he had it for decades
    It's ridiculous how he gets this power-ups and doesn't need to train. But I really like Sasuke as a character and I don't think he is emo or stuff like that. He found out that he was tricked his whole life and his brother, who he loved so dearly when he was young, had to suffer and part of it because of him (having to prolong his life so that he can make him stronger). So then of course he would be angry with the persons who made Itachi become a scumbag and ruin the reputation of a shinobi who had the potential to be a great kage someday. It's just that power-up + automatically learning how to use it like he just read "Sharingan for dummies" is a bit too much.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke is above kage level....what is a kage (da strongest ninja in a village) so not all kages r @ da same level...right...now if u kill ur self to try and win a fight (deidara, da 3rd, danzo, etc) and did not kill ur intended target...u lost..

Also wen u go up against imo da most powerful tech in da show (like 10 times) da inuzage dats makes u above kage level

Now at da summit its sasuke +2, against 5 kages+ 2 bodyguards each and he held his own (killing 1 and taken da arm of another (even if he was dumb enough to put his hand in da fire)) if dats not above kage den I don't no what is

Last edited by black uchiha; 03-28-2011 at 02:23 AM.

hope is wht we need arifmuhammed's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the simple answer is sasuke is overrated.

may be he s at kage level,but we havnt seen him fighting daara or tsunade direcly.

He might be killed in the kage summit if not for madara and zetsu.

Abt sasuke gaara i dnt think gaara is weaker.Sasuke beat deidara f course but if he was nt summoned by suigetsu he will also be killed.And abt gaara and deidara gaara lose only because he valued his village abve his own life.If the fight was ocuured any othr place deidara might be the loser.

Abt naruto and sasuke with naruto's current speed he could easily dodge susaanoo or amatersu.With his power level he can easily broke the susaanoo(remeber raikage almost did it).And sasuke is not a super human who has an infinite amt chakra.Compared to naruto his chakra is very low.The high end jutsus like amaterasu susaanoo will consume a lot more chakra and he cant hold naruto for a long time.Even with his ems sasuke has no chance against naruto because ems wont trouble ur eyes but u indeed need chakra.We have seen many occassion sasuke running out of chakra like in itachi fight,kage summit ,killer bee fight.....

And the only ninja who can face naruto nw is Madara

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hey sorry for asking this but i'm new here. How do you post new threads?:confused:

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by the 6th hokage View Post
    very strong even stronger the pervy sage
    LOOL pervy sage will rape him...lools ( prob even wif EMS)

With EMS, sure he'd beat the Hokages. With MS, is a tough call. He might beat Tobirama, Danzo, Tsunade, Hiruzen, Minato, but defnetely not Shodai
    brooo wat did u eat...wif EMS he wouldnt stand a change agaisnt...Minato,1st, 2nd and 3rd hokages bt tsunade and danzo yah for sure bt the other 4 he can go do 360's around a pole lols

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think sasukes MS is very strong but then again there have been only 4 uchihas in history to use this MS. so who ever awakens it it is automatically strong. plus its strong enough to take on 5 of the kages and injure the raikage

Sir
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

he is strong, but still 2 manage 2 be at kage level requires more than power.
    1. he beat deidara with help of orochimaru sneak
    2.he use sharingan 2 react 2 mifune attact [normal eye's couldnt doi it]
    4. sasuke just one step behind from bee [bee actually deceive him]. susanoo make his eyes loosing sight [blind]
    5.we never seen those two fight since the battle at valley end
    7. he got help from madara at the time.
    8. tsunade was a medical ninja, surely she master at healing tech than other jutsu [medical ninja work different than fighter ninja].
    9. at wich point he's stronger than garaa [before he consumed orochimaru power or after] ?
    11. sasuke attack the kage suumit, of course the bodyguard will protect their kages [mean, thats the bodyguard duty when the thread appear]

he is strong but, still not enough at kages level.

Status
    Mar 2011
    wishes to be the greatest Sasuke Uchihia ever alive
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hell be even more powerful when he get his ems but i wonder what it will look like

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wait....ppl are saying MS sasuke isnt kage level? are u guys blind? thru the whole series, he's been called a genius, killer bee said he's in the top 2 he's ever fought, he'd rape kakashi with a full power susanoo...and its just that..he has susanoo!!! whats wrong with u ppl?? that move alone puts him at kage level, just having susanoo, he can match pretty much any kage...come on ppl...its susanoo :/ Raikage effin body slammed the crap outta sasuke and only cracked a rib...just think..how invulnerable is a full powered susanoo?

I dont think sasuke can beat any of the previous hokage, but i think tsunade would meet her end, he beat danzou easy enough... so he should be able to keep his own with hiruzen, not beat, just keep his own at least, and fact is...i dont see many ppl being able to defeat danzou...like mizukage for example, i think danzou would give her a run for her money, and sasuke defeated him :/ so uhhh....sasuke is most definitely at kage level

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yah i think he is more than kage level and madara also stated that sasuke has a rare MS because he was able to use susanoo(one of the strongest jutsus) earlier than anyone in the uchiha clan and madara is using him so he can take his eyes.

Last edited by 3laa2 96; 03-28-2011 at 01:32 PM. Reason: because i missed something out

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

s rank ninja

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I dont think sasuke can beat any of the previous hokage, but i think tsunade would meet her end, he beat danzou easy enough... so he should be able to keep his own with hiruzen, not beat, just keep his own at least, and fact is...i dont see many ppl being able to defeat danzou...like mizukage for example, i think danzou would give her a run for her money, and sasuke defeated him :/ so uhhh....sasuke is most definitely at kage level[/QUOTE]

Hiruzen...3rd hokage...not even close... 3rd will kill him like no tomorrow

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Job Huntin' like always

Quote Originally Posted by naruto_14 View Post
    5. If it wasnt for karin sasuke wouldnt have been able to figure out danzos genjutsu.
    6.Madara warned sasuke about danzous sacrifice jutsu (sasuke wouldv been swallowed by the jutsu otherwise.
    I think that sasuke ms makes him at a kage level. But for these points above I think he is under experience and very arrogant. However, in a 1v1 with other kage with both being full powered I think this is how it would break down
    Hokage- Even though she is though of as underpowered I think that sasuke would have a hard time with her. Mostly because of her Creation Rebirth. Amatersu gets her, she lets it burn, and she regenerates every cell in herr body and therefore survives and it becomes in effective. If sasuke uses Tsumi on her she has some skills in dispensing it (remember she healed sasuke and kakashi). Then we have sunnooso, I don't know how this would effect her if she got hit with creation rebirth. but if she uses Katsuyu's ability to devide and she sacrifices one cell by one cell. I think she cold out last him.
    Mizakage- can offensively get through sunnosso defenses but, no defense for ameratsu or tsumi
    Kazakgae- no way for offensive penetrate sunnoso defenses, so would have to have do the same as the hokage. but no defense against tsumi.
    Rikage- As we saw he can entirely overpower sasuke but needs to be smarter about how he goes about it.
    Tushikage- kinda caught him off guard, but ultimately would still win because of the versatility of his dust release. The only thing that would give him trouble is tsumi. if he can't see or move then how is he going to battle.

In short- Tushikage, Rikage, and Hokage can stand a chance agianst sasuke's ms, now that e has a ems I don't know if any of them would stand a chance.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hiruzen...3rd hokage...not even close... 3rd will kill him like no tomorrow[/QUOTE]

like he killed Orochimaru with no tomorrow? Seriously, we are talking about Sasuke being as strong as Itachi now, who beat Oro with ease. I know that that was a long time ago, but i havent seen anything of Hiruzen that would be able to pierce Susano'o. The way we saw him fight Oro i highly doubt that he can beat sasuke. Though I cant say anything about his prime.

Quote Originally Posted by b4d41 View Post
    he tried not to kill deideira and held kirin back. and the orochimaru sneak was the counter to a suicide-attack, trying to kill someone with a suicide-attack doesnt mean you are stronger, but desperate!

the question was ms-sasuke, sharingan is part of Sasuke's strength

4. sasuke just one step behind from bee [bee actually deceive him]. susanoo make his eyes loosing sight [blind]
    being able to deceive someone doesnt mean that you are stronger. KB had to play tricks because he was hit and beaten by amaterasu. and ms-sasuke as he was before he became blind was far stronger than whom KB fought. How is slowly becoming blind a parameter for strength?

sure we cant say for sure who of them was stronger, but naruto more or less stated himself that sasuke was stronger at that time. http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/488/12

when? when he fought the third kage in a row without any chakra?

8. tsunade was a medical ninja, surely she master at healing tech than other jutsu [medical ninja work different than fighter ninja].
    i dont doubt that tsunade is useful, but this thread's question refers to strength. concerning strength, Sasuke could beat her and therefore is strength-wise above tsunades level

9. at wich point he's stronger than gaara [before he consumed orochimaru power or after] ?
    He was stronger than Deideira when he absorbed Oro who was as strong as Gaara. shortly afterwards he got the ms which hugely increased his strength. i doubt that gaara had an upgrade that was as strong. it's possible, but i doubt it.

11. sasuke attack the kage suumit, of course the bodyguard will protect their kages [mean, thats the bodyguard duty when the thread appear]
    that doesnt change the fact that the fight isnt equal in numbers. it's kage+others against sasuke, so it's just fair if Sasuke gets help too.

he beat one kage head on and had a draw with another before he got a huge upgrade. doesnt being able to fight on equal grounds mean that you are at the other one's level?

Quote Originally Posted by naruto_14 View Post
    Taka helped him against the raikage's team-attack (genjutsu+2 person melee-attacks), being kage level doesnt mean that you can fight the entire kage-team alone, but the kage alone.

still not entirely clear weather the amaterasu-shield wouldnt be enough to block it. however, the fight would have been over raikage too, so it's at best a draw.

Zetsu saved a Sasuke who was out of chakra and weakened by Susano'o before the fight even started

Madara saved a almost unconscious and completely drained Sasuke from a kage-attack.

that's a huge way saving him, especially since he used the battle deciding jutsu before karin told him.

and that changes the way the battle went in what way? a suicide-jutsu to take the other one down is admitting that you cant beat the enemy without dying,

having to be saved while being out of chakra, almost blind, fighting with an extremely strong anbu and being attacked from behind is a clear sign of being weak.

again, sasuke was almost blind, out of chakra and hold his ground against Kakashi pretty good.

Last edited by Revan; 03-28-2011 at 03:26 PM.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke beat Danzo. And sasuke wasn't fully healed from his previous fights against the kage. And I can argue that Danzo could beat ANY of the current Kage. So MS sasuke is at least Kage level. EMS Sasuke way above kage level.

to be love, to be love Realtwisted's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The strongest guys we had seen like Sasori were beaten by a bit of teamwork of weaklings like Kankurou and Sai, yet the kages had to team up with themselves and their bodyguards to take out Sasuke and he isn't Kage level? That sounds retarded to me.
    Edo tensi cannot be beat. Havent you realise this, oh are you even reading the mangas. Maybe you are thinking that being an edo tensi you are inmortal. But with inmortality it comes weakness, no tactics, either for defence or attack "They do porly". They are weak minded.

Sasuke is clearly above Kage Lvl. Is their was a lvl above Kage, i would call it Madara Lvl...
    In just one single day Sasuke was always to defead countless ninja, who are like the strongers characters we have seen in the series and yet he din't fought with his full power. He was mastering Sasuno. Now with the EMS, their is not reason to holdback.; he is going kill anybody. Raikage should be happy that he has his right arm because next time he won't even have a body.

I think next time Sasuke face the alliences, they going to have counter attacks "As always". Weak people either form teams or find counterattaks to compensate their weakness.

to be love, to be love Realtwisted's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by b4d41 View Post
    9. at wich point he's stronger than garaa [before he consumed orochimaru power or after] ?

And what are you talking about? because Sasuke use certain power, the makes him weak? Are we on the same page here? How can you say that, is like saying Naruto using frog sage chakra, Kakashi using sharingan, Darui using black lightning, if you discredit sasuke, you are discreding a lot ninjas.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chillin'

U guys are overrating Sasuke, really overrating. Okey he's strong, but don't overrate like he is the BOMB! He is the bomb in getting OVERRATED!

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Minato's strongest offensive jutsu is the Rasengan which won't do shit to Susanoo. But at the same time Minato can reverse Susanoo's attacks, and has the speed to dodge Amaterasu. So I don't think either of them would be able to kill eachother.
    Minato would beat sasuke easily! flat out .... not only does he have the space time ninjutsu and rasengan ....but he is a master of seals! he could place a seal on him self to teleport straight to sasukes forehead ! ...(imagine the uchia amaterasu'n him self lol) frankly bcuz sasuke isnt fast enough to keep up with minato it would just be easy going for the fourth...sasukes chakra would run out b4 the fight even gets interesting .... at the kage summit he was already spent in just a short bout vs raikage in need of zetsu's replen..... sasuke with out the sharingan is nothing but a half ass shanobi

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sasuke strong enough beat a kage just one kage and sasuke could not beat naruto if naruto can control the fox he cant use ms on him like when sasuke fought killer bee he used ms and it didn't work so sasuke ain't that strong and darth vader rules

Last edited by MAD DEMON; 03-28-2011 at 08:37 PM.